Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Yuliya <yulia.passionate@gmx.com> <yulia.passionate@yahoo.com> <yulia.bunny@gmx.com> (Gelesen: 3416 mal)

Zachary
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oslo
Yuliya <yulia.passionate@gmx.com> <yulia.passionate@yahoo.com> <yulia.bunny@gmx.com>
11. Dezember 2012 um 10:03

This sertenly is a scam, this person manged for a long time to hide IP adress from e-mails, 
but at som point this person made a mistake, so I could trace this IP to Stockholm in Sweeden.
This person has contacted me on the following e-mails:
<yulia.passionate@gmx.com>
<yulia.bunny@gmx.com>

This person also uses a lott of family pictures.

Mail 1:

Greetings xxx!!
I'm fine...
  And tell better, that or about itself, my distant friend... It is very interesting To me!!
If in short, about itself....
   To me of 27 years... I Was born on December, 3rd, 1984!
Friends and girlfriends love me for my positive mood, sincerity and a soul openness...
  My growth 166...
I not high growth, love heels and beautiful evening dresses.
My natural hair color brown (brunette)... But I like to vary constantly and experiment with a hairdress, dresses and a make-up.... I after all the woman, the truth Smiley
But nevertheless, I always follow natural beauty...
  I work it is a lot of, because, I one and it is necessary to work much! To have meal both a warm bed and what or plans for the future... But also to have a rest I love.
  In the winter I go for a drive on mountains, on the fads, on sledge... I prefer departures on the nature far away from a city and all vanity in the summer... Very much I like to sing and dance.
In the childhood, was engaged in art gymnastics!
  I love our country small house near to small river, and mum... Because I love!
  I so have time to make much in this circulation by name - the Life. But the good friend, the darling person, the prince and has not found... Why the life so has exchanged for last decades, what the woman now should struggle for the happiness?? Smiley
  I will not write today about myself much... After all in each woman there should be not a big riddle Smiley
I understand, that it is possible to communicate in different other ways (Skype, Facebook, etc.)... But I have absolutely lagged behind new technologies. And on old, I like to communicate in the live... Well or at least by e-mail, it to me familiarly also does not strain me.
I hope you you will understand, that I have written to you... I very much wait for it!!
Yuliya.

Mail 2:

Greetings xxx!!
  I rose today at 7.30. My day began today well enough. I as usually made a breakfast. I like to prepare! I the good cook! I like to eat houses and I do not like to go to fast food cafe. I care about we wash health. I try to eat only natural products. I do not drink alcohol in general. I do not smoke also. 
  I adore to prepare, erase clothes and to do cleaning in apartment! I try to be pedantic in all. Now I know many recipes. I like to experiment and prepare, new recipes. But for itself to prepare not so it is interesting. It is necessary to surprise girlfriends with new dishes. xxx, the most important thing for me that the food was healthy and it is prepared from natural products. I hope, that I can sometime make a supper for us with you. And then you can estimate my culinary abilities.
  xxx, unless I am not ideal? Smiley
In the last letter, I to you have much told about you... I am glad, that you answer reciprocity... Here still small history about itself.
   I was born in a city Solar, near to Komsomolsk-on-Amur...
  Has left school almost with distinction, and in 2001 has gone studies in the next area. Mum was glad, that I have easily arrived, but long still worried about me. At school I was the active girl... Moved much, liked to dance, draw and dress up in different beautiful scarfs. 
  In 17 years I have gone studies In the Khabarovsk state academy of economy and the right. Chair "the finance and the credit" on a speciality the Manager..... Studied well and has finished a speciality without debts. Study time - was cheerful time. New horizons and new acquaintances. There I also have met first and last love.... But I do not know. Whether there was it the present love and whether there was it mutual.
  I wish to tell to you, that I have no children and never on was for the husband. But I always wished to have children and I very much liked to look after them when I had possibility to do it. It is a pity, that in my life there was no man with whom I would like to bring up children! I hope you correctly you understand me! Children - life flowers! And they at all do not interfere with development of relations.
What do you think of religion and what now occurs in Europe and the World??
  I will write to you in following letters about it... If it is interesting to you.
I have found cheerful old photos, here so we in Russia and lived 10 years ago Smiley
I will wait for your letter with excitement.
With pleasure,Yulya.

Mail 3:

Greetings the darling, xxx!
  Last night there has arrived mum. She will stay with me 3-4 days. I specially called to it last days and asked to arrive on a visit. I it did not see for a long time and very much was delighted to its arrival!
The daddy is now occupied by work and could not arrive on a visit. We called to it yesterday.
  Last night we with mum did cleaning in apartment. Then it has baked a hen under the recipe as I love.... I also promised to prepare a pie for it. She loves the sweet....
Yesterday I have collected will in a fist and at last have told to mum about you... We had a long conversation!
  Mum asked what is your name? How you look? I said to mum, that you call xxx! It from what country that man at once asked? How old are you, whether you have children, whether you live one or with parents... I answered its questions and we discussed you last night. I said to my mum, that you the good person.
  It it has been very surprised. I certainly waited, that my mum will roughly react that I have a friend in Norway.
  Certainly for my mum very unusually, that I have a friend in other country. I have told, that we have a remarkable friendship. Mum however warned me that I not to rush to enter with you relations. I am itself perfectly I understand. I have told, that you the kind man and decent. If we had with you relations it would be possibly necessary for you to speak with my parents!
  Now my parents know that we are on friendly terms with you. They has told to send Regards for you. Certainly mum has noticed, that from my person the smile does not vanish. Already I said to you that my family has given me good education. Now mine mum is assured that I can make a correct choice in the life. xxx, I also very much wanted, that you arrived to me to Russia. I very much would like to acquaint you with my family and friends. 
  xxx, also I have told mine to parents, that in a current of a vacation I plan to arrive in Norway. They has got used to that I travel. But I will arrive for the first time to other country for a meeting with the man. Mum has advised to me to be attentive. And not to lose a head...
  Certainly I will listen to councils of mum. Between us there are confidential relations. You never deceived me, and I trust you! I earn good money for our city. Anyhow, I think, that I can I will independently arrive in Norway. Tell to me, you want, that I arrived in Norway the first? I wish to see as you live, your country. If all is good, I should move in Norway and consequently I should visit the first you. After that we can go to Russia together. I have the passport which allows me to travel all over the world.
  Tomorrow I plan to talk to the director about my forthcoming vacation. I will write to you about it in the following letter. Well?
  I have not enough work now. I plan to finish work earlier today. We with mum wished to visit today theatre or cinema. Probably we will to walk simply on a city and shops.
How there passes your day today?
  I often think of you. When to me it is lonely, I start to think of you and the feeling of loneliness vanishes.
I miss under your letters. 
  I wish to be near to you and then we can refuse our letters. Our meeting will be fine. I dream of ours with you a romantic supper. About night walks and heat embrace.
I will continue to work now. I wait your letter.
I send you new photos.
Sincerely yours,Yulya.

Mail 4:

My dearest, xxx!
Yesterday there was a difficult day!!
I waited very much your letter today!!
  Today in my city cool autumn weather, times goes small snow, but one of these days promised a strong snowfall... I already feel approach of winter and from it there is a cloudy mood... Even when the sun shines. 
  All think of the warm countries and foreign exotic. Many my acquaintances have already visited the end of summer-beginning of autumn outside of Russia, on the sea, on the Russian resorts or is simple in Europe... As I envy them Smiley 
  For a summer, I only some times was on small river with friends, there and have had time to sunbathe (at me a swarthy skin and sunburn easily sticks to me)... At good sunburn, I become dark as the mulatto.
  Last night with mum walked on the central avenues of a city, came into cafe... Yesterday I had a free evening. In the evening we with mum nevertheless descended at cinema, remember I spoke about it in the last letter?!
  We looked cinema "Cloud Atlas" the New film which I very much waited! I read the book not so long ago and when has learnt, that film under the book also brothers Wachowski, I have sworn that I will look this film!
  I at all the fan of insurgents and a fantasy. This film an exception!! We veeeeeeeeery liked a film! I advise to look!
Well it is fine, now about the most important thing!
  Today I spoke with mine the boss about a vacation. I explained it our situation. My boss the good woman. Strict in respect of work, but humane in respect of dialogue and a life. He attentively listened to me and asked some questions. For example, how long I will remain in Norway? Also he asked my plans for the future. My boss very much respects me as the person and as the worker. She knows, that I always can charge responsible tasks. She believes, that I the clever woman and will do all things correctly. The boss agrees with me, that I should build private life. It will not interfere with it, and it it will be kind to give me a vacation for any time. I will not lose a work place, at that time when I will be on a vacation with you. I was so is glad to it! So, already I know, that my vacation will begin in 2-3 days! I am quiet now about it. You also wish to meet me, and you wait, when I will arrive. It seems, all things go to us towards and to me it is very pleasant, that all so occurs. I think, that this good beginning to our serious relations.
  Besides, I feel that I do correct things. xxx, I have to you many feelings. I want that between us feelings of love in due course grew!
  I very seriously think of you, I trust you! Also I think, that it is big good luck to meet the good man on the Internet. I am confident, that in a life you also very kind, fair and loyal man. Besides, I believe, that you the gentle and careful man. It is pleasant to me, that between us there are no secrets.
  Probably, already today along toward evening or tomorrow early in the morning I will go to travel agency. I already was there earlier and I know where it is located. I should move to city center on my car not to lose a lot of time. I wish to find out faster the necessary information and all rules for visiting of your country. I will find out also cost of tickets. The airport and the visa center is in Vladivostok. It about 1100 kilometres from my city. I very much trust you also I hope, that you will not deceive me, and you will care of me. When I will arrive in Norway you possibly should meet me.
  I should know the airport closest to you that I arrived as it is possible more close to you. It should be the international airport!! 
  I want somewhat quicker that there was a day of our meeting. I will learn about cost of tickets. You should meet me on the car or I should take a taxi? How it will be more convenient for you? It will be more convenient for me and it is pleasant, if you meet me at the airport! You can write my name on a paper and so I can faster find you!
  I want, that our feelings developed also we had serious relations. I also wish to know as much as possible the personal information on you. Your full name, a home address. Please write me it!
I wish to send you a card souvenir, our city!!
My address: Komsomolsk-na-Amure, street Susanin 76 / 26 
Full name and surname: Yuliya Vasilyeva
Phone: +7(967)0827549. 
  I already have for you some gift. It is a souvenir. My mum also will send you some gift from heart. I am confident, that I will take with myself a lot of prophetic! I will take many dresses and to dress every evening! These are beautiful dresses...
  I send you new photos, together with my letter today. I really hope, that you loved all my photos. I am confident, that you in a reality will love more my appearance. Photos deform a reality a little and I think, that in a life I more beautiful! You also very beautiful and we will be beautiful pair together!
  Tomorrow I can inform you more information on our meeting. I already even to a smog to tell more precisely when I can arrive to you! You can be prepared for our meeting also! You are raised to meet me? 
I will write to you tomorrow. I kiss you!
With hope,Yulya.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.14.141.2 with SMTP id f2csp295430eej;
        Mon, 10 Dec 2012 04:06:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.180.83.97 with SMTP id p1mr10347541wiy.2.1355141192610;
Return-Path: <yulia.passionate@gmx.com>
Received: from mailout-eu.gmx.com (mailout-eu.gmx.com. [213.165.64.42])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id d16si14089905wef.117.2012.12.10.04.06.32;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of yulia.passionate@gmx.com designates 213.165.64.42 as permitted sender) client-ip=213.165.64.42;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of yulia.passionate@gmx.com designates 213.165.64.42 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=yulia.passionate@gmx.com
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 10 Dec 2012 12:06:29 -0000
Received: from h15n7c1o885.bredband.skanova.com (EHLO [172.16.1.50]) [81.227.14.15]
  by mail.gmx.com (mp-eu003) with SMTP; 10 Dec 2012 13:06:29 +0100
X-Authenticated: #146245502
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX1+EycdAqBSEOQ1wb8nRG2HEySQdAw7+IM8Nds0QCq
     CXo65yfedCDwFN

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Dezember 2012 um 23:14 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru11659 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Yuliya <yulia.passionate@gmx.com> <yulia.passionate@yahoo.com> <yulia.bunny@gmx.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. Dezember 2012 um 11:29

Herkunft der Mail ist verschleiert über Schweden:
Origin of mail is hidden:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	81.227.14.15
Ländercode der IP: 	SE
Land der IP: 	ip address Sweden
Bundesland der IP: 	Dalarnas Lan
Stadt der IP: 	Söderbärke
Breitengrad der IP: 	60.0833
Längengrad der IP: 	15.5500
Provider der IP: 	Telia Wholesale
Organisation: 	Telia Wholesale
Host der IP: 	h15n7c1o885.bredband.skanova.com 

Telefonnummer ist aus Moskau. Phonenumber is from Moscow:
Zitat:
ОАО "Вымпел-Коммуникации"      Москва Москва      967      с 0000000 по 2999999
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2012 um 21:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Zachary
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oslo
Re: Yuliya <yulia.passionate@gmx.com> <yulia.passionate@yahoo.com> <yulia.bunny@gmx.com>
Antwort #2 - 11. Dezember 2012 um 14:45

This person just got a new e-mail: <yulia.passionate@yahoo.com>

Hello my native!!
  Since Saturday the head was ill me because of problems with a mail box. From you letters are not present or I found them in a spam. Wished to send you the letter, but me followed always the message "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address."
   You received my mail!??
  I could not believe, that you cannot write to me so long.
Today I have understood what the reason... At me the box is broken and I cannot always accept the letter from you, my sun!
  I have found the information on this error (for server GMX) on a site, me have advised to create a new box, that I and have made. Girls on work have helped to create one more mail box. Write to me please here: yulia.passionate@yahoo.com
Write to me here if to arise problems, well?
I hope you it will not strongly complicate...
I look forward your letter!!!
Kiss also I embrace...
Yours Yulya.

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.14.141.2 with SMTP id f2csp362000eej;
        Tue, 11 Dec 2012 05:26:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.194.119.5 with SMTP id kq5mr596118wjb.48.1355232418623;
Return-Path: <yulia.passionate@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm7-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm7-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com. [77.238.189.222])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q12si16701967weo.127.2012.12.11.05.26.58
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of yulia.passionate@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.222 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.189.222;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of yulia.passionate@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.222 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=yulia.passionate@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [77.238.189.48] by nm7.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Dec 2012 13:26:57 -0000
Received: from [217.146.189.64] by tm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Dec 2012 13:26:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp144.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Dec 2012 13:26:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1355232417; bh=u5Nf4Y66R8YX62wHesesN/Nxe0/VufwZ9d04X1+p0PM=; tent-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; hZgcrAOvB+Nw0=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 947879.66230.bm@smtp144.mail.ird.yahoo.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: GZm6AeoVM1nk7xJfh918cezldiRN6gy9VP12WHzZhmP0UCf
WVAE44fQ9vGUokiVJM3SRi8q9NtrnLbdrlBb22730GNd5qYA5syx7EbDN1Dt
.9VBecESI05pQM5Qbbv1lWP6z_QM.Wlnd47HXRRqBkuDcUAcv7EEqiRahnpY
qNcODaxEHVs_5x90nY_rpZ_HzCJr6iTPhI2m.I.8LFAUflKiXVEOm6bYijI9
mpaezAsguj7XYO6T2ITm1dhjv8rN5_S3X5omYak90ixJXxtjlEVN6rewXlNI
A0dn8zu8tBeZuKrbtwExYFuVY_oob1oEw7wrIxTQ1iYAV8sU5uFczK81yfHE
tXUdij1L0T49qPTL_ul8nlbQcqF96YfBAslSlQfrShWUry9Vs9qkfdUBUefA
aKAiNTI_iHY1zpsP4Wg--
X-Yahoo-SMTP: uUeVunOswBDyhVcf5lHkiuHlmseLb1KHbWqRBKw-
Received: from [172.16.1.50] (yulia.passionate@93.182.162.59 with plain)
        by smtp144.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 Dec 2012 05:26:57 -0800 PST
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:26:49 -0800
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <83855477.20121211162649@yahoo.com>

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2012 um 22:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #3 - 11. Dezember 2012 um 15:01

Mail über Schweden

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        93.182.162.59
Decimal:	1572250171
Hostname:	93.182.162.59
ISP:	        ViaEuropa i Lund AB
Organization:	Infra-city-t
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Skane Lan