Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Christina <christinankatty@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1868 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Christina <christinankatty@yahoo.com>
11. November 2012 um 19:55

from https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/christinankatty and using there a photo from Raven Riley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
christinankatty

I am single and searching for a lover.I consider myself to be a caring, l'm a very kind human being.

I am a:    25 yr-old woman seeking men, 43-47
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence. I respect good values and hard work. I do believe in true love, and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I love to travel and have fun... I'm passionate and loving....I believe that trust and open communication can prevent misunderstandings in a relationship and prevent pain, which i am sure we all have experienced one or many times in a lifetime i am not looking for perfection, but instead i am looking for someone for me.
I’m looking for:

I'm looking for a real serious relationship with a special and loving man who can help make each day special and filled with so much love with me,I have learn't to leave a very careful life and i also wanna be very honest and sincere to any man who is ready to love me as his wife right now and i will desire him so much and i will give him the respect as my husband because i figured life is to short for any kind of dishonesty and I value honesty and good manners. I'm a very simple lady.I do believe in true love,I'm passionate and loving,I believe that trust and open communication can prevent misunderstandings in a relationship and prevent pain,I'm not looking for perfection in any man,instead i am looking for any man ok for me. All i want is a man who is ready now to give me his love ,happiness,joy and been sincere to me as a loving husband.I'm ready to love someone.I want a person that I can talk to without words,that I can let myself go and feel protected and cherished I am not ready for any head games as i am tired of been deceived need a straight forward man that would understand me and also listen to me so we can talk things out and sort it our way...Then you can tell me more about yourself. if you really interested in me
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:   Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:   Christian/Other
    I am am a accountant and also self employed
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:   Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Cancer Cancer

Zitat:

christinankatty 25 yr-old woman, Half Moon Bay, California USA

Subject:
    HI

HI

if you really interested in knowing me more and having a real and serious Long Term relationship with me,Well i dont come on here online often but please i will prefer for any loving man to feel free to TEXT me on my cell phone 650 479 4832...or you can add me on Yah00-messenger which is (christinankatty) cause i check that more often every time..And tell me more about yourself. if you really interested in me
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2023 um 16:16 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema