Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Christiana <christyluv@live.com> <christyluv200@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6317 mal)

x5dr
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Christiana <christyluv@live.com> <christyluv200@yahoo.com>
26. Oktober 2012 um 14:53

Neuer Kontakt über www.mamba.ru

Thanks for the message xxxxx and to be honest with you, In many ways you and I are a mirror reflection of each other. What echoes between us is a near exact matching likeness of manner, attitude and beliefs, yet we are very different.  Each of us reflects to the other as a carnival mirror might reproduce an image.  What is emulated back is fully recognizable, yet the likeness is changed and does not match our own self-view.  That is the beauty of being close friends.  We can see one another clearly and are each able to give one another a different perspective of our self.

As we are far in distance, I want you to know exactly how I feel about you.  There is much hope you do, but to make sure I am writing you this letter.  You are dear to me in a manner I can not put fully into words, but will try by making a list of how you matter to me:

You care enough to tell me the truth even when I am hiding from it.

Will you be there for me, regardless of day or night, where I am or what the circumstances is ?

Will you make me laugh and  can you touch me to tears in your own unique way ?

With you as my friend I know will never go hungry nor lack a place to sleep (nor will you!).
There's a saying that goes something like “friendship isn't a big thing; it's a million little things”.  That's why even after writing my list I feel it is sorely inadequate.  There is so much more.  Much of what I know about the friendship we share is beyond my ability to express, yet I know the truth of it at the soul level.  I know it best when we can just sit silently and enjoy time together.  My life is so much richer because you are my friend and I will live this life always with gratitude for your presence.
xxxx i am sending this message because i like you as my soul companion and stay bless bye

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: from mx06lb.world4you.com [81.19.149.116] by mail7.world4you.com with ESMTP
  (SMTPD-10.0) id AC4111E0; Fri, 26 Oct 2012 03:49:53 +0200
Received: from [65.55.116.17] (helo=blu0-omc1-s6.blu0.hotmail.com)
by mx06lb.world4you.com with esmtp (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <christyluv@live.com>)
id 1TRZ3c-0006i5-QU
Received: from BLU168-W127 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s6.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:49:55 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU168-W1278DE492F7C503F42D4D2AA27E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d8158540-eb83-45c0-9f09-de971c7c296d_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.158.46]
To: 
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:49:55 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <201210260243574.SM10108@[81.19.149.17]>
References: <201210260243574.SM10108@[81.19.149.17]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Oct 2012 01:49:55.0694 (UTC) FILETIME=[32D5C8E0:01CDB31C]
X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP: 65.55.116.17
X-SA-Exim-Mail-From: christyluv@live.com
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on mx06lb.world4you.com
X-Spam-Level: 
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.5 required=5.0 tests=FREEMAIL_FROM,
GREYLIST_ISWHITE,HTML_MESSAGE,SPF_PASS autolearn=disabled version=3.3.2
Subject: Thanks for the message
X-SA-Exim-Version: 4.2.1 (built Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:02:57 +0200)
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: Yes (on mx06lb.world4you.com)
X-RCPT-TO: 
X-UIDL: 525830069
X-IMail-ThreadID: ec4100cc00004674

Unsere Korrespondenz auf der Datingsite:

Zitat:
Christy
am also Christiana and i come from Spain and am living in Ghana

Christy
what are you looking for on this site?

G-major
I´m looking for a serious relationship. I will spend the rest of my life with a lovely woman on my side.

Christy
ok but do you have kids and have you been into a relationship before?

G-major
I was married for 6 years, but 3 years ago, the marriage brokes. I have no kids.

Christy
ok and for how long have you been searching for that woman whom you want to share the rest of your life with?

G-major
since this year.

Christy
ok and have you had the chance to talk to anyone?

G-major
To whom do you mean?

Christy
i mean have you meet the one that you are searching for?

G-major
No

Christy
hmm
what criteria do you have for your search?
G-major
I look for a woman, who take me as I am with all my failures and also my sides, that are not so good. Also she should believe in God and have a personal relationship with him. I want a decent and senstive girl for understanding each other.

Christy
ok that is nice but what will you like to know about me?

G-major
What kind of girl you are, what you believing, what you make in your free time and what your Job is in Ghana. Also I´m intersted in what kind of man are you searching for.

Christy
i am not working for now but before i used to manage my personal gold and jewelry business and i believe in God
the kind of man that i seek for is the one with respect and also honest caring
also ready to settle down with a woman

G-major
this are good intensions. for me I can say, that I will give my partner all my love, warmth and undrestanding. I´m also ready, to settle down with her. the only thing is, that I have a house here in Austria and a good job. so it will be good, when my love settles down in my country.

Christy
hmm that is good but now that distance do as a part,how will it be possible for us to meet if we are to become compatible?

G-major
Maybe we can visit us together in our countries?

Christy
ok

Christy
i mean do you live with anyone ?

G-major
No, i´m living alone here.

Christy
ok

Christy
do you have yahoo or msn

G-major
I have yahoo.

Christy
ok and can we continue talking there or you prefer it here?

G-major
It´s ok, when we continue on Yahoo. Please give me your Yahoo-name. You find me there as "xxxxxxxxx". For now, Christina, I will finish here, cos it´s very late and I cannot keep my eyes open any longer. I hope, that is ok for you. Also I will give you my Mailadress. It is: xxxxxxxxx

Christy
my yahoo is christyluv200@yahoo.com

thank you for that. I´m very glad, that you told me. I forgot to add the second part of my yahoo account. It is also @yahoo.com. But if you want to write me a Mail, then please use the adress, I gave you before. I don´t look very often to the Mails on yahoo; I use this account only for the messanger.

Christy
you have my yahoo so you can write to me or email me on christyluv@live.com
or should i have to give your my phone number so that you call me

G-major
It is also possible.

Christy
ok
00233242004246 is my phone number

G-major
Thank you. I will try to reach you tomorrow, ok?

Christy
ok i will be waiting for your call but what is the name again?

G-major
which name?

Christy
your name

G-major
xxxxx

Christy
ok xxxxxxx
have you added me to your yahoo?

G-major
I will make it in the evening and then I will be online again, ok?

Christy
ok what is the time there now?

G-major
4:25

Christy
am or pm

G-major
am

Christy
ok then i think you are ahead of me 2 hours
so what time in tomorrow will you be online

G-major
I think at 21.30

Christy
ok just call me when you are online
but tell me are you a good man for a woman to give her life to?

G-major
Yes I am a good man, you can believe me.

Christy
well i think we have much time to talk so we can know each other better but what is your religion?

G-major
I´m protestant, but this is not so important for me. I am a christian an believe in God and this is the most important thing.

Christy
ok that is nice of you
am also a Catholic
do you drink or smoke?

G-major
I don´t smoke and never will and drinking only for enjoyment, but not each day. Ok, Christina, I will go to bed now. My concentration left me and I´m sooooo tired.

Christy
ok have a good night and before you go have you write my number and have you also write down my address?

G-major
Yes, I have.

Christy
ok then i wish a nice sleep and hope to talk to you later bye

G-major
Bye, my dear!  
Christy
hello

G-major
Hello Christina! Nice to hear from you!

Christy
nice to hear from you also and how are you today and why didn't you call me as you told me you will ?

G-major
Just added you at Yahoo-messenger! I´m online there, but at my status you will see "offline", cos there is someone, who writes to me all the time and I don´t want this. So if you want, we can chat there!
I called you, but there is only a voice, that from your number an other phonecall is in progress. I will try it again now.

Christy
yea i saw your missed call first because i was on with a friend and thanks for calling again though the signal wasn't all that good but i like your voice

Und unsere Korrespondenz im Yahoo-Messenger:

Zitat:
christyluv200: hello
1:07:53   
xxxxxxx: Hi! I´m here! Just sent you an E-mail to christyluv@live.com
1:08:12   
christyluv200: yea i have just receive it and will check it
1:08:20   
christyluv200: nice meeting you here
1:09:08   
xxxxxxx: nice to meet you too! I also like your voice. Your English is very good.  
1:09:19   
christyluv200: thanks for that 
1:09:33   
christyluv200: did you have any good sleep yesterday while on bed?
1:10:41   
xxxxxxx: Yes, I slept very well. I rose up at 11:00 AM and after breakfast I shortly checked my mails, but only very quick, cos I had to go to work then.
1:11:22   
christyluv200: ok and was work ok today?
1:12:27   
xxxxxxx: good, thx. A lot to do, but it was good this way. Tomorrow and the day after I have to work at night from 21:15 till 5.15 in the morning.
1:13:19   
christyluv200: ohh then i think you always get stress from your job 
1:13:30   
christyluv200: but hope you are ok with it?
1:14:02   
xxxxxxx: My job is ok. I also have enough free time.
1:14:28   
christyluv200: ok thank God for that and is it the time that you always comes online?
1:15:46   
xxxxxxx: It´s different, cos it depends on my working time. I have a shiftsystem and there my days are planned fix for the whole year, but I have very different workingtimes.
1:16:15   
christyluv200: ok 
1:16:24   
christyluv200: are you at home now or at work?
1:17:15   
xxxxxxx: At home. In my work I don´t have an Internetacess, cos we are a big factory and have high security-levels there. 
1:17:36   
1:17:51   
christyluv200: so did you think of anything to ask about me on what we talk about yesterday?
1:19:39   
xxxxxxx: Don´tunderstand your question, sorry. My English is not so good like yours.  
1:20:13   
christyluv200: well i mean is there anything you want to ask about me ?
1:20:28   
christyluv200: or did i say something to you yesterday that you think it some how baffles your mind?
1:22:02   
xxxxxxx: I understand all, you told me yesterday. I am very interested about your childhood and your family.
1:23:01   
christyluv200: ok thanks for that and what plans do you have for the future and which kind of woman do you want to spend the life with?
1:26:05   
xxxxxxx: I´m searching for a sensitive, romantic woman, who take me as I am with all my mistakes and also good sides. also it´s good, when she has a personally relationship with good. I think, this is the best foundation for a partnership.
1:27:07   
christyluv200: ok that is nice and how are you going to decide if that woman is the one for you and how many woman are you giving a try to?
1:28:23   
xxxxxxx: I have a very good feeling in me, to recognice, if she is the right one, or not. But this only will happen, when I have met her. Over the Internet it is not possible.
1:29:25   
christyluv200: ok and how will it be possible for us since many miles lies between us?
1:31:07   
xxxxxxx: I think, maybe it is possible to find a time and place, where we can meet together.
IM 1:58:36. 26. Okt 2012 
1:32:16   
christyluv200: ok that is a good think to think of but are you a kind of people who like making friends easily 
1:34:12   
xxxxxxx: I be very careful by choosing my friends.
1:34:38   
1:34:56   
christyluv200: at home do you like watching tv and also listening to radio?
1:36:29   
xxxxxxx: the last time I watched TV was on July last year. Radio I only hear, when I´m driving with my car. Maybe I told you, that I make music by myself and so I spend a lot of time for that. Mostly I listen to some CD´s with music I love.
1:37:38   
christyluv200: ok that is nice i think and can you tell me your purpose of which you are online?
1:39:14   
xxxxxxx: don´t understand exactly, sorry again.
1:40:30   
christyluv200: do you know why you are online?
1:40:35   
christyluv200: or on net?
1:40:49   
xxxxxxx: Of course.
1:41:00   
xxxxxxx: Why you ask?
1:41:21   
christyluv200: because i have my reason so i believe you also do that is why i want to know
1:41:44   
christyluv200: can your briefly tell me why you are on net?
1:44:43   
xxxxxxx: Yes. As I said before, I checked my Mails in details and wrote to some friends of mine. Also I checked out a few appointments and listen to some music. I also visited some sites that belongs to music, like this: xxxxxxxxxxx
christyluv200: ok good
1:46:33   
xxxxxxx: You have to know, that I play a digital Piano at home and this is one of xxxx and so I always want to get all the actual informations of their products.
1:47:22   
christyluv200: ok that is good of you and have you come out with any music of your own so far?
1:49:16   
xxxxxxx: No, I dont´t have enough time for composation, but I wrote a few little songs. Not much, but nice. Mostly I cover songs. If you want I can send you 2 songs, which I recorded 2 years ago with my brother. He is a good singer and I played all the instruments on this recording.
1:50:24   
christyluv200: well i think we can have time for that later
1:50:41   
christyluv200: so are you planing to come out with your own album ?
1:54:09   
xxxxxxx: Maybe in the future. I planned a few projects. The one is, to make a concert with the songs of John Denver (i learned to play guitar with his songs) and the other project is a Gospelproject. For this, I planned a preparingtime of one year, cos I will make it with a choir of 25-30 persons and a whole band with piano, guitar, drums bass and maybe a little orchestra. Also I want, that all actors on this project are christians and believe me, it´s not so easy to fulfill all this required things.
1:55:21   
christyluv200: hmm i see
1:55:49   
christyluv200: do you have cam?
1:56:18   
xxxxxxx: Yes.
1:56:40   
christyluv200: ok can we see each other just for a minute
1:57:01   
xxxxxxx: Ok!
1:57:47   
christyluv200: can you see me
1:58:00   
xxxxxxx: Yes I can see you!
1:58:08   
christyluv200: ok good and can i also see you?
1:58:36   
xxxxxxx: A moment please, I have to activate my cam for you!
IM 2:21:01. 26. Okt 2012 
1:58:43   
1:59:37   
xxxxxxx: Do you see me now?
1:59:49   
christyluv200: yes
1:59:53   
christyluv200: you look nice 
1:59:54   
christyluv200: hmmm
2:00:03   
christyluv200: are you home alone?
2:00:44   
xxxxxxx: thank you. Yes I´m alone.
2:00:58   
xxxxxxx: I cannot see you.  
2:01:16   
christyluv200: yes i have off my cam 
2:01:34   
christyluv200: i only want you to see me so i want to see you also so you can now off the cam 
2:01:50   
christyluv200: but tell me do you like what you saw in the cam as i open mine?
2:02:02   
xxxxxxx: Yessssssssssssssssss, very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2:02:17   
xxxxxxx: ... and I wanna see it again.  
2:02:30   
christyluv200: hmm 
2:02:43   
christyluv200: so tell me how many ladies are you talking to on yahoo??
2:03:51   
xxxxxxx: Only one, but in between I know, that she is a scammer and so I will not longer have contact with her.
2:04:16   
christyluv200: where is she from and where did you meet her?
2:05:52   
xxxxxxx: She is from Malaysia and she wrote to me at the site www.prime-time.at It is an Austrian datingsite but very expensive, so I only had a test account for one week and during this time she wrote to me.
2:06:31   
2:07:03   
christyluv200: so why don't you delete her and appear online to me then to still have her in your contact?
2:09:17   
xxxxxxx: The reason is, that I haven´t say it to her, that I don´t wanna have contact any longer. It was a few days ago, that I recognice, who she really is. I will delete her soon from my contacts.
2:10:29   
2:10:54   
christyluv200: do you understand the meaning of relationship?
2:11:06   
xxxxxxx: Yes, of course.
2:11:47   
christyluv200: hmm and can you tell me what the meaning is?
2:14:09   
xxxxxxx: I can tell you, what I understand above this. For me, it is important, that I can trust my partner to 100% and always to be honest too. I try to live that, what the Bible says about relationship, and this are many things.
2:14:49   
christyluv200: what are some of the things?
2:21:01   
xxxxxxx: To give the partner respect and all the love, that I can offer. Also to be with the partner also in hard and good times. Our Lord showed us with his life, how to treat the other persons and also the bible told us, how to live in a marriage. For me is the most precious thing, to have relationship with a girl. The only thing, that stands above all, is the Lord himself. He should be the foundation of the relationship and the "3rd man on board in the boat".
IM 2:50:05. 26. Okt 2012 
2:22:03   
christyluv200: and are you ready to do your will as a man to love your woman as the bible says?
2:23:11   
xxxxxxx: Yes, I will try to do my best.
2:23:38   
2:23:56   
christyluv200: why did you say you will try instend of saying yes i will
2:25:55   
xxxxxxx: Of course I will. But nobody is perfect and also I know the sides on me, who are not so good. But believe me, I will do it as good as I can.
2:26:51   
christyluv200: ok that is nice of you and what makes you happy at home?
2:29:22   
xxxxxxx: I live in a very beautiful country and in a house with a fantastic few to the mountains. also I have a lot of good friends here and with my music I play in 2 bands.
2:30:33   
christyluv200: ok so that perfectly tells me your music makes you happ all the time right?
2:32:38   
xxxxxxx: Yes, cos I make music since the age of 7 and it always is a great thing for me, when I can share my music with someone else or to play songs for my partner.
2:33:50   
christyluv200: hmm that is nice since i also like listening to music most of the time and what makes mne happy when at home is to watch Tom and Jerry cartoon 
2:34:47   
xxxxxxx:  I like Tom and Jerry too. What is the title-music for this cartoon in your country?
2:35:21   
christyluv200: sorry i don't understand it
2:35:39   
christyluv200: do you mean the title of the cartoon or the songs here?
2:37:32   
xxxxxxx: I mean the Music that is played in the intro of the cartoon (on the beginning). Look here, then you will know, what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtX2OVhdmQ8
2:39:57   
christyluv200: my link is a bit slow so i found it difficult to have the page load 
2:43:35   
xxxxxxx: just sent it to you per Mail.
2:43:57   
christyluv200: ok will have it check
2:44:48   
christyluv200: i have aquestion for you
2:45:14   
xxxxxxx: what question do you have?
2:46:11   
christyluv200: are you talking to me because you like me and so doing you want to know me better for future notices or you are only talking to me to have fun or to make your day ok?
2:50:05   
xxxxxxx: It is a great honor for me to talk with you and if I only would talk to you to have fun, then I would not spend so much time for this.
IM 3:12:03. 26. Okt 2012 
2:52:16   
christyluv200: ok thank God for that but do you know what tomorrow is?
2:53:02   
christyluv200: it is a holiday here and it is the day mark for the Muslems for their fastival 
2:53:07   
christyluv200: is it the same there?
2:55:18   
xxxxxxx: We also have a holiday, but in our country it is cos on this day after the 2. worldwar the last foreign soldier left Austria and we became a neutral state.
2:56:03   
christyluv200: ok i see
2:56:16   
christyluv200: so what will you be doing tomorrow?
2:57:36   
xxxxxxx: not much. I want to change my tires on my car and at 18:00 I have practice with a singer at home and at 21:00 I will go to work.
2:58:08   
2:58:29   
christyluv200: how many hours do you expect to sleep?
2:58:46   
xxxxxxx: 8 - 9 hours
2:59:29   
christyluv200: ok i see
2:59:47   
christyluv200: i have watch the video which you sent to me
2:59:55   
xxxxxxx: OK
3:00:16   
christyluv200: that is one of my favioute
3:00:44   
xxxxxxx:  I also can play this song on the piano.
3:01:10   
christyluv200: ohh then you are very perfect in playing piano
3:02:07   
christyluv200: do you like traveling ?
3:02:16   
xxxxxxx: yes, sometimes
3:02:35   
christyluv200: hmm and where have you traveled to in your life?
3:03:39   
xxxxxxx: Finnland, England, Mallorca, Italy, Hungarya, Jugoslawia, Ireland and Germany.
3:04:40   
christyluv200: ok that is nice and where in the world have you been that you think is the nice and wish to be there again and for what purpose did you travel for?
3:05:14   
xxxxxxx: Ireland
3:05:28   
christyluv200: hmm and why did you went to that country?
3:08:47   
xxxxxxx: It´s a little bit embarrassing for me to say that. I made marriagetrip to this country. Maybe I told you ,that I was married for 6 years and about 3 1/2 years ago, the marriage brokes. But Ireland is such a beautiful country. Very quiet and you find so much vegetation-zones there. also a lot of old castles and abbeys and I like the irish music very much.
3:09:49   
christyluv200: ok that is nice
3:10:06   
christyluv200: so how many marriage have you get into?
3:10:40   
xxxxxxx: 1
3:11:00   
christyluv200: ok and was it the woman from Ireland?
3:11:34   
xxxxxxx: No, she was from my country, but we decided, to go to ireland for holidays
3:12:03   
christyluv200: ok that is matrimony for you
IM 3:19:27. 26. Okt 2012 
3:12:08   
christyluv200: or honey moon
3:13:00   
xxxxxxx: honeymoon
3:14:01   
christyluv200: ok that was great i think but sorry for the bad experienced in your past married
3:14:08   
christyluv200: hope it won't happen again
3:15:24   
xxxxxxx: Thank you, Christina. I´m over it and I also hope, that it will never happen again. Is it ok for you, when we finish here? My eyes are very heavy and I have problems to concentrate.
3:15:54   
christyluv200: ohh no problem
3:16:15   
christyluv200: we can both go to sleep since it is night over every where so we talk tomorrow
3:16:51   
christyluv200: but before you go,i will like to say good dreams to you and have a sound ful sleep
3:18:33   
xxxxxxx: I also wish you a good sleeps and sweet dreams. Take care of yourself and God bless you. I will be glad, when we hear again.  Bye!
3:19:04   
christyluv200: bye 
3:19:09   
christyluv200:    
3:19:27   
xxxxxxx: kisses and hughs!

Text zum Profil:

Zitat:
Christy
35 Jahre, Krebs. Spanien, Madrid
Nachricht schreiben
Ich suche
Wen ich suche:
einen Mann
Über mich
Größe: 157 cm 
Gewicht: 61 kg
Körperbau:
normal
Sexuelle Orientierung:
keine Antwort
Familienstand :
Nein
Einstellung zum Rauchen:
Rauche nicht
Finanzielle Lage:
Stabiles mittleres Einkommen
Wohnung:
Eigene Wohnung (Miete oder Eigentum)
Kinder:
Nein
Sprachkenntnisse:
•      — English
appeal:
Europäisch
ID: 982636265, Besuche in diesem Monat: 13

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. April 2024 um 21:23 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Christiana <christyluv@live.com> <christyluv200@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Oktober 2012 um 15:00

Model SeeJulie mit eigener Celebrities-Abteilung hier bei uns.

Galerielink: https://www.dating-fraud.de/sex/thumbnails.php?album=73

Smiley

Mail kommt aus Ghana.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	197.251.158.46
Host 	197.251.158.46
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. April 2024 um 21:23 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #2 - 26. Oktober 2012 um 15:35

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. April 2024 um 21:25 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #3 - 27. Oktober 2012 um 16:42

Thank you once again for that wonderful message which you sent to me but sorry for the late reply to the message.xxxxxx,yesterday,my internet connection wasn't connecting that is why i did not come online to talk with you but i taught you could at least call me  on the phone so we can talk but did not hear from you.This morning i am by the pc and i think it all nice having this wonderful time to write to you hoping you will like my message.xxxxxxxx to tell you the truth,I was sent down to earth for a mission, a mission to find someone that will complete me. I never thought that my task would be fulfilled till the very moment I met you. So i ask my self now if i have finanly find the love of my life or am i making a fool out of my self?Well i think to be in a relationship we need time so i will still be looking forward to hear back from you and can you tell me what you are doing this morning?

Spoiler:
Received: from mx18lb.world4you.com [81.19.149.128] by mail7.world4you.com with ESMTP
  (SMTPD-10.0) id AE240BA0; Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:41:08 +0200
Received: from [65.55.116.20] (helo=blu0-omc1-s9.blu0.hotmail.com)
by mx18lb.world4you.com with esmtp (Exim 4.77)
id 1TS1x8-0008Aa-Rc
Received: from BLU168-W104 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s9.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 01:41:09 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU168-W104927FC5E30C6806F955D2A27D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_c0307ea5-5877-48da-a9b5-a5384e08aa3b_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.174.199]
To: 
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 01:41:09 -0700
In-Reply-To: <201210261517984.SM09040@[81.19.149.17]>
References: <201210261517984.SM09040@[81.19.149.17]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Oct 2012 08:41:09.0523 (UTC) FILETIME=[CFFF0E30:01CDB41E]
X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP: 65.55.116.20
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on mx18lb.world4you.com
X-Spam-Level: 
Subject: RE: AW: Thanks for the message
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: Yes (on mx18lb.world4you.com)
X-RCPT-TO: 
X-UIDL: 525830079
X-IMail-ThreadID: 9e2400d50000cfbd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #4 - 27. Oktober 2012 um 16:46

Mail über Accra Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        197.251.174.199
Decimal:	3321605831
Hostname:	197.251.174.199
ISP:	        Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Ghana Telecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	        Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	        Accra 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 01:41:09 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #5 - 29. Oktober 2012 um 20:08

Thanks for the wonderful message about your return and hope everything is well with you,Well to be honest with you i had a good day and i hope you also had a nice day there ?I have really missed talking to you i will be looking forward to see if we can chat online so let me know when you are on so we can chat.

Spoiler für Quelltext Ghana Telecom:
Received: from mx07lb.world4you.com [81.19.149.117] by mail7.world4you.com with ESMTP
  (SMTPD-10.0) id A2070F64; Mon, 29 Oct 2012 19:59:19 +0100
Received: from [65.55.116.30] (helo=blu0-omc1-s19.blu0.hotmail.com)
by mx07lb.world4you.com with esmtp (Exim 4.77)
id 1TSuYR-0007av-Oj
Received: from BLU168-W122 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s19.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:59:18 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU168-W122EAFCA18CBED1B85ECC4CA2630@phx.gbl>
boundary="_505b1894-3954-4db4-8820-ab2ec0ca30a3_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.148.221]
To: 
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:59:18 -0700
In-Reply-To: <201210290311421.SM04296@[81.19.149.17]>
References: <201210290311421.SM04296@[81.19.149.17]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Oct 2012 18:59:18.0369 (UTC) FILETIME=[7F7F5510:01CDB607]
X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP: 65.55.116.30
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on mx07lb.world4you.com
X-Spam-Level: 
Subject: RE: AW: RE: AW: Thanks for the message
X-SA-Exim-Version: 4.2.1 (built Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:23:10 +0100)
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: Yes (on mx07lb.world4you.com)
X-RCPT-TO: 
X-UIDL: 525830103
X-IMail-ThreadID: d20700cd00002269
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Oktober 2012 um 20:35 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #6 - 01. November 2012 um 00:07

Thanks for having time to reply to my message and to answer your words,i believe i told you i am into that business but the problem is the internal revenue has close down the business due to tax because i had a little problem with the bank which i have been getting financial support from so it is now that i am searching for investor or get some help from any other bank to pay for the tax and put back the business on track.This has happened for sometime but that is not a problem to me because i have goods or stocks which  exceed 300 to 400,000 so all i am thinking of is how to get the tax paid.I hope everything went on well with you there and did you have a fun time and did you think of me there?Well i think it is a brief message so i will end here and will be looking forward to hear back from you and wish we can at lest talk on the phone for some time bye.

Spoiler für Quelltext Ghana Telecom:

Received: from mx03lb.world4you.com [81.19.149.113] by mail7.world4you.com with ESMTP
  (SMTPD-10.0) id A0A30684; Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:57:07 +0100
Received: from [65.55.116.16] (helo=blu0-omc1-s5.blu0.hotmail.com)
by mx03lb.world4you.com with esmtp (Exim 4.77)
id 1TTfLV-0000CQ-S8
Received: from BLU168-W66 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s5.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:57:04 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU168-W66B075C5FABD54A18DA2C0A2610@phx.gbl>
boundary="_f9118141-860c-4fe9-b606-112d57f96f4a_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.137.13]
To: 
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:57:04 -0700
In-Reply-To: <201210311836671.SM03772@[81.19.149.17]>
References: <201210311836671.SM03772@[81.19.149.17]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Oct 2012 20:57:04.0313 (UTC) FILETIME=[47F45290:01CDB7AA]
X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP: 65.55.116.16
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on mx03lb.world4you.com
X-Spam-Level: 
Subject: RE: AW: RE: AW: RE: AW: Thanks for the message
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: Yes (on mx03lb.world4you.com)
X-RCPT-TO: 
X-UIDL: 525830149
X-IMail-ThreadID: 90a300ce0000caf4
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. November 2012 um 01:32 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #7 - 03. November 2012 um 01:01

Meine Konversation mit ihr auf Yahoo-messenger (beginnt gleich mit einer Beschwerde  Ärgerlich und sie bettelt mich um Geld für Pass und Visum an):

xxxxxxx: This is a positive fact for you. And do you need a new passport, cos your old runs out of time?
christyluv200: no i don't need a new passport...all i have to do is to have the old one replaace or renew
xxxxxxx: Sorry for my bad understanding and my bad english. So your old passport is not longer valid, or is this wrong.
christyluv200: the date for it validity is out of date so i have to renew the date at the embassy
xxxxxxx: Ok, now I understand. Do you have no relatives or friends, who can borrow you the money you need?
christyluv200: well for relative,i don't have but i only have on uncle and he is very old 
christyluv200: i have friends who are also into business but they all refuse to help me but i take that as one or the risk in business 
christyluv200: am not thinking about the debt but how to pay it because within some few months,i will be able to come out with that money
xxxxxxx: Ok. That is good, that you have this plans for the future. Christy, I want to go to bed now, cos I´m very tired from the day. I rose up at 4:30 in the morning and now I have problems to keep my eyes open and also my concentration is not so good anymore. I hope, this is ok for you. I don´t know, if I can go online tomorrow, cos I will be not at home the whole day and also I will come home very late in the evening. On friday, I think, I have more time again and this will be a good time to talk further. I think, I will go online at 22:00 in my time, maybe a little bit later, cos it depends on, when I can go away from work.
christyluv200: ok just text or call to inform me on anything that happens ok
christyluv200: i wish you a good sleep 
xxxxxxx: Ok, I will inform you! Thank´s for your wishes and also have a good sleep and sweet dreams. Bye! 
christyluv200: bye and kiss
christyluv200: 
xxxxxxx: Kisses also from me!
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. November 2012 um 08:44 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #8 - 07. November 2012 um 20:08

Christy hat ein neues Bild auf ihrem Yahooaccount gepostet. Hab mich grade gefragt, ob das die gleiche Dame ist, wie auf den Bildern, die ich hier schon eingestellt habe und die´s in der Gallerie gibt. Was meint ihr?

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. April 2024 um 21:25 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema