Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elvis <tumawuelvis@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1527 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Elvis <tumawuelvis@hotmail.com>
16. Oktober 2012 um 18:05

Er hat sich vor ein paar Tageb bei BeSocial unter Kenny Williams gemeldet und heute unter Elvis ( gleiche Mail-Adresse) geschrieben.  Schockiert/Erstaunt

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/kennywilliams

hello how are u doing i hope u rae fine and am also fit hand well but i love u to add me at hotmail tumawuelvis@hotmail.com so that we can have a nice chat take care and have a pleasant day

Spoiler:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.144) Quelltext.from=tumawuelvis@hotmail.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: tumawuelvis@hotmail.com
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-DKIM-Result: None
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: oDcRbqM3mk2SeJsl5oL3gNBGOAm50CMZnSkuqhpZOHwpfj1ylSOveiWkUNdvCsLE5aFDpw==
Received: from col0-omc3-s6.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.144]) by COL0-HMMC1-F14.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:27:55 -0700
Received: from COL108-W48 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s6.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:27:54 -0700
Message-ID: <COL108-W483A3A1647D929BC15E841A5710@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: tumawuelvis@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_62e82a2b-0771-4415-adae-9a85f62758d4_"
X-Originating-IP: [83.170.104.171]
To: xxx
Subject:
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:27:55 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Oct 2012 23:27:54.0803 (UTC) FILETIME=[B3DB8030:01CDAB2C]

--_62e82a2b-0771-4415-adae-9a85f62758d4_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Oktober 2012 um 18:08 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Elvis <tumawuelvis@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. Oktober 2012 um 18:07

Mail kommt über Großbritannien.

Code
Alles auswählen
83.170.104.171 - Geo Information
IP Address 83.170.104.171
Host 83.170.104.171
Location  GB, United Kingdom
City -, - -
Organization UK2 Customer
ISP UK2 - Ltd
AS Number AS13213 UK-2 Ltd Autonomous System

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:27:55 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Oktober 2012 um 18:08 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Re: elvis <tumawuelvis@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 16. Oktober 2012 um 18:10

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/kennywilliams

Zitat:

kennywilliams 

Male, Single, 61 
Wants to meet with a girl, 40-99
Interested in Women 
Usan, Scotland, United Kingdom 
Distance from you: 977 Km 

My Story
I love everything life can suggest. I am optimistic person who always tries to see sun in the clouds. I am easy-going and supportive. I value life and people in my life. I am tender, sweet, very sensitive. I have a good sense of humor. To describe my personality in one word I can say that I am sunny. My friends say that I bring warmth and light to the people around me. I am full of love and care that I want to share with my beloved woman. I want to give her all my heart and soul. Life is an amazing thing full of bright and colorful events. Life is given us to enjoy it, to live every day as if this is the last day of your life and share beautiful moments your second half. 

I am seriously interested in searching of a woman of my dream. So that we can share our lives, dreams, interests and desires. I will be glad to meet a smart, honest, understanding and tender woman, a woman who knows what she wants from life. In my opinion love is a cherished gift that we should take care about. Of course, I understand that there are no perfect people. But we like everything in a person we love, especially her drawbacks. I want my woman to love me for whom I am. I want to fall in love with someone who can make me happy and complete, someone who will overwhelm me with her emotions and attention, who will make me feel like a man. I don`t want to waste precious time. Time is too short to waste it away.

I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,my friends would describe me as optimistic, cheerful, passionate, a good listener, creative and caring. I am active and enjoy meeting people, but I also need some quiet solitude as well. to recharge. I consider myself a balanced person. My son is the most important to me and I enjoy spending time with him.I love the outdoors – and enjoy it in all seasons, but summer is my favorite. I take care of myself and go to the gym but prefer to exercise outside by taking a good walk or run with my dog. I like hiking in all seasons and relaxing at the beach in the summer. I love music and the arts in general so enjoy concerts, museums and art galleries.I am interested in meeting someone to share good conversation and life's adventures. I appreciate intelligence and a very sense of humor. I have a very full and happy life, but I would like to meet someone special to share it - someone who will challenge and encourage me, help me grow as a person, someone for whom I can do the same.Someone that we will spend the rest of our life together and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

I am a gentle,serious and easy-going man. I strive for care and tenderness. My heart is full of kindness and love. I am also very intelligent, thoughtful, purposeful, strong-willed, creative and interesting. They say I am really positive and pleasant and I believe themº. I would also like to mention that my nature is cheerful, sociable, lively, caring, decent and understanding.

My dream woman should be strong and smart, wise, easy-going, charming, tender-hearted, caring, passionate and honest. she should be able to surprise, care, compromise and mostly important to love unconditionally. I want her to become the sense of my life and feel the same in return in our most beautiful and sincere relations.

I am a very out-going and communicative person, I like to laugh, I like people with good sense of humor, who likes a good joke and a nice conversation. From the other side, I can also call myself a romantic man, who still believes in love, even though it seems that now a days this word is becoming the old-fashioned. But not for me and hopefully not for you too!

I am looking for my beloved, who will love me so much, who will adore and respect me as the best man in her life as i will also do. My dream woman will do little things to make me smile. I want to connect my life with a kind, responsible and faithful woman, I want to have a happy life, to live in love and harmony. I know that real love exists in our world! Just keep me with your strong hands and give me a chance to experience happiness with you!

I am a cool man with an open heart and curious mind who is looking for a life partner to share everything with. When talking about me my friends will tell you that I am a sociable and friendly person with a good sense of humor, reliable, fun-loving, sensitive and intelligent man.

I am looking for a woman who I can feel myself free and relaxed with. I know for sure that she is a great friend for me and this is the first thing probably from which we will start our relations. I would like her to be more mature and experienced than me. She can do both be a polite decent woman but when time comes to be maybe a bit dominant and not too decent. Do you know what I mean? She is a normal woman; a woman who values life and appreciates all the thing a real man like me can offer her. I imagine we would not quarrel but try to discuss things and find out the best compromise for us. My loving and beloved woman.

I am an intelligent, goal-oriented and serious person. Besides, I am a nice and very optimistic man. I have a dream to travel the world over, I'd like to help other people and I would like to realize myself as a personality. On the other hand, I dream to have a nice and loving family with/without children is cool with me and a loving husband. I am a very romantic man.

I want a woman who can make me realize that there is beauty in life when there is love too. I want a woman who is always happy when she is with me and that she will feel good when we are together. I am seeking cos since life is too short and I want to feel happiness with my woman at my side.

Personal Information

Height: 3'1" (94 cm) 
Sign: Sagittarius
Body Type: Fit
Children: Yes, live elsewhere
Ethnicity: Asian
Education: Graduate Degree
Religion: Christian
Politics: Not Political
Smoking: No
Drinking: No

kennywilliams_large.jpg ( 15 KB | Downloads )
kennywilliams_large.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Elvis <tumawuelvis@hotmail.com>
Antwort #3 - 16. Oktober 2012 um 19:33

Foto zeigt Bret A. Moore, Psychologe aus San Antonio

psychologytoday.com

Er ist Autor und / oder Herausgeber von fünf Bücher.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema