Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Gladys <gladysnaa2@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1299 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Gladys <gladysnaa2@gmail.com>
03. Oktober 2012 um 22:19

from www.connectingsingles.com/user/soulmoi1

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
soulmoi1

my other half

I am a:    33 yr-old woman seeking men, 35-55
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:   Mixed Race
Religion:    Spiritual but not religious
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:   I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I like getting out to live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, and eating healthy,I would also like to find a like-minded man where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.I believe there is give and take in a relationship,.I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return...I'm not one who cheats in a relationship because i know how it is when someone is cheated and i am not here to hurt someone feeling...if you are interested just send me a mail so that we can keep in touch because there in no harm in trying.
I’m looking for:

My desire is to meet a sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you..I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice verse. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Education:    Associate Degree
Religion:    Spiritual but not religious
    cashier in a pharmacautical shop
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Capricorn Capricorn

Zitat:
She Said

thanks for writing me

hello xxx
thanks for taking your time to write me i am a open minded person ..serious ..smart..consider my self intelligent , affectionate ,,caring.. respectful and above all honest and loyal to that real man that come by way. i am not prejudge mental and dont chose my type of man based on the outward appearance, body types. though it does matter but it can be very deceptive . all look out for is someone who's lovely honest and serious , someone who know what he wants ..if you think we are both here for the same reason than i will like to know more about you,let me end here before i get you bored with my email..gladys

Zitat:
    soulmoi1 33 yr-old woman, minnesota, Minnesota USA

Subject:
    hi

hi

this is my personal address because it looks like we are both looking for the same time, and communication is the only way we can get to know our selfs better,, this is my email send me some pics and tell me what you like and dont and any thing at gladysnaa2@gmail.com

Änderung:
Profil ist bereits abgeschaltet.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2012 um 18:14 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11536 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Gladys <gladysnaa2@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Oktober 2012 um 22:20

hello xxxx
I am 33yrs old. I was raised in Ghana and an university degree holder,i live in Minnesota ,st Paul in USA  my race ,just be a little bit patent,fix my rip to yours and see if it doesn't match.Well I am a student and i just completed the university in Virginia and i study business administration.
Talking about who i am;am that easy going type but too
responsible, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of
humor. Among my goals are : raising a family, taking good care of the family etc.
what I aim at is to become a bank manager and that's what i studied when I was in the university.My hobbies are
too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening
to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are
romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.
My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features. I don't have any kids, I don't smoke or
drink alcohol. I am always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I
frowned. I'm that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and I'm also satisfied with whatever I have.Also when it comes to sex/lovemaking,i think both of us should play a fifty 
fifty role.My man should be able to satisfy me during love making and am not afraid to give him all what he want in sex.To say am very romantic and quickly.Im all rounded person to cut it short.I prefer any race,a mean anyone at all and all what am looking for
is someone who will get to know me and willing to love me forever and take me to his humble home for life
marriage and having children.I'm single and seriously looking for someone to share my whole life with but am not desperate, not
just someone but one who knows what love is.  I am of that type and want someone with the same to spend
with. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships
are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow!
so with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a
strong foundation. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.
I promise to make my one and only the most happiest
man on earth if only he's willing to accept me as part of him. I will be there whenever he needs me and promise
never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I will love
him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really
mean my words and I'm serious too. I'm ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared
to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be
the woman of his dreams because I'm not going to let him down, I assure him my whole heart. I can't tell if
that special person is you but why don't you write me and let's find out what happens.I think this is all i
can say about me but if you feels there's more you
want to know about me,please you're more than welcome to ask any question.if you think you that right catch for me the
don't hesitate to write me back okay..hope to hear from you soon.
Gladys
i dont have a webcam,,

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.41.35 with SMTP id c3csp158383iel;
        Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:30:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.44.137 with SMTP id a9mr8216809qaf.67.1348540218363;
Return-Path: <gladysnaa2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qa0-f68.google.com (mail-qa0-f68.google.com [209.85.216.68])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id k1si10345984qcx.95.2012.09.24.19.30.18
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of gladysnaa2@gmail.com designates 209.85.216.68 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.216.68;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of gladysnaa2@gmail.com designates 209.85.216.68 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=gladysnaa2@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by qaas11 with SMTP id s11so343588qaa.11
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:30:18 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <gladysnaa2@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of gladysnaa2@gmail.com designates 10.229.137.12 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.229.137.12
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.229.137.12])
        by 10.229.137.12 with SMTP id u12mr10384704qct.28.1348540217049 (num_hops = 1);
        Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:30:17 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=K7nJhrfDVYX2EQz0/Yz56jjlCt+J0kdEbQC/4WtiaF0=;
        b=K7NPfHyQaPvodVlsgYaG8QNpTs+ZkUfjxgShlTdvlbowSroJG7RtGk8GQ/9re1O3nu
         olcrTDV29BH9r4iRhXzzgxksMz2bIkJ11ILq5gkHqlqnz6btL7yJFguLnaweWSjjqKxE
         cVbE/JFnh8O8ipDdCO0fRWyOuf7W0IbZr33InDOA2ZWIjikW2cmAEaLqdpvjHDjotctm
         yiH6vXzR/5bcYm7rRW9v6op5koLcofGkYhj6H3AcyPkkG3SOyct4SzI8SdzJj6B1sJku
         kmRH8zLruI6nTsrgTwAxaY62iYJfKXXE0aW1tNxI//jkSiCBvgI8XdgIEszonOTbDxvn
         xFsg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.229.137.12 with SMTP id u12mr10384704qct.28.1348540217031;
Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:30:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.49.132.102 with HTTP; Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:30:16 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:30:16 -0500
Message-ID: <CAPLJaSk7R+CUg_5geH1Hdg9FW_jrr0yYWfPdeJNOmUb-2bsbEg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: thanks for your mail..
To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0023545303b099fcb804ca7d7c3b

--0023545303b099fcb804ca7d7c3b
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0023545303b099fca204ca7d7c39

--0023545303b099fca204ca7d7c39
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email over google
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2012 um 18:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Gladys <gladysnaa2@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 04. Oktober 2012 um 03:26

Da hat Bimbo mit copy & paste den Text zusammengestückelt und nicht aufgepasst, ob alles zueinandergehört.
Teile des Textes finden wir 1:1 bei stopscammers in einer Mail von Isabel Molomey <cute_isabel_luv@hotmail.com> <matana4luv@yahoo.com> Smiley Smiley

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema