Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) David John <david.john.9406417@facebook.com> <davidjohn_1234@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 8641 mal)

Bazinga
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Hannover
David John <david.john.9406417@facebook.com> <davidjohn_1234@yahoo.com>
26. September 2012 um 14:15

Hallo,
ich werde seit ca 6 Wochen von dem o.g. Mann auf Facebook angeschrieben. Erst habe ich auch alles beantwortet, bis ich irgendwann mißtrauisch wurde, als er mir folgende Telefonnummern schickte, die ich doch anrufen soll, falls ich ihm nicht glaube:

+447031918499  und
+2348071932102

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Ich habe dann fast identische Mails auf mehreren Seiten im Netz gefunden. Hier mal ein paar Ausschnitte:

How are you today , I am sorry for writing you late guess you are doing fine as always.

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is David John. I am from British. I am an Engineer by profession. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations .

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross John of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is Benedicta and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.
Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.

From David John

II)

I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule.

I am confident you are in good health now. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.

Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

My job will be taking me to Australia by tomorrow (Sailing for a month....and I will really like us to chat before I go.Here is my direct contact number +447031918499. My name is David John which you already know and i will love if you will send me some of your pics and your contact number so I can call you.

My regards to your kid

Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,

III)

David John

Hello Dearest,

I am so happy to hear from you just as the sea was calm today . When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls . I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated.

Thank you my sweet heart, What more can I say to you, allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I am trying to put this feeling into words, but I'm failing miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I am sitting at a spot close to the sea now , drinking a cup of coffee and listening to a music ( Find it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs ).
    I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I'm So Crazy About you baby.

Hug and sweet kisses
    Sincerely,
    DAVID JOHN
    Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes
    www.youtube.com

Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes
    www.youtube.com
    An excuse to upload a video tongue It's a combination of the words to the song, and a few pictures that I thought could relate to the words - in some way or anot...

IV)

I am so happy to hear from you just as the sea was calm today. Is so nice to always wake up with your email . No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our friendship gets stronger everyday. Hanging out everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. Each night before I sleep your sweet voice echoes through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole.

Without you I would simply be surviving, but with you I am living life to the fullest. Because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated.Even in our moods, regardless of the irritations of daily life we manage to make each other laugh. The sound of your laughter rings through my ears and touches my heart. Our banter that may seem odd to others makes us giggle to no end. The difference between you and I are very few, yet they are there. But we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another.It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together.Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life.

I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants. You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you. I remember the very first day that I saw your profile picture on facebook, I could not believe I was looking at a human being. I pinched myself the hardest one could ever do so as to wake myself up from the drunken stupor I was in. For a moment I believed I was in heaven; I even danced to the music the angels were singing. Upon opening my eyes I realized I was not in heaven but that an angel had come down to earth, just for me.

I can say you are the sole comforter to me, the only one who ever took the pain to understand me. You dry every tear that falls down my cheeks. Loving you is the best thing that ever happened to me and I will forever cherish you my love..Every night I dream of heaven, and I'd gotten used to the idea that they are looking for an angel, one that went missing the day you stepped into my life, the day all my sorrows were washed away and I took a step into the impossible, crossing the margin from natural to supernatural. You are my angel and forever you will be. The one whose memories I will treasure forever till the day I turn into an angel like you.

I am listening to this song By Michael Jackson (Speechless,cos that's how you make me feel. You can find it here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hffSKn9BQc0 )

Things could not be any better than having you in my life. You are my inspiration and my shoulder to cry on, you're the one who stands by me through everything and most of all, you make me know that I am loved. There is no one that completes me the way that you do. You mean everything to me.There is nothing that I would not do for you and there is no one else I would want to share my life with. You are the reason I get up each morning, and you make me look at life with a new perspective. I have never met anyone as wonderful as you. I really miss you.

I really think that this time it is for real. No one can replace you and if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one person that I love dearly. You are my life and everything revolves around you. You seem to hold my whole life in your hands. You always make the whole room light up when you enter it, and you just know how to be my star, but you're not my star ... you are my angel, there's nothing in this world that I would not do for you!Am already on a high Sea,

I love you!

Yours and only yours forever, !!!
David John

Michael Jackson - Speechless Lyrics
www.youtube.com
The words to the song "speechless" by Michael jackson... enjoy! Any lyric vids you want doin send me your requests! smile Also join my site: http://michaeljacks...

V)

I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you because a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want evryone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be Sixty years old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.

I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than forever. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.

Love always,
Your's David John

VI)

Your friendship and love, And all the wonderful things, That they bring into my life,Are like nothing else,I have ever known.My heart is complete, With the love we share, And our love grows more,Beautiful each day.I love you, And as long as we are together,
I have everything I need.You are with me always... In a smile, a memory, a feeling Or a moment we share.You will always be
my Forever Love. If I knew how to write a song, I’d write one everyday it would say that I’m in love with you and why I feel this way.

You’re my comfort when I’m lonely, you’re my peace when I need rest ,Of all the women I’ve known I must rate you the best.You’re the orchard in the jungle, you’re the better half of me You’re all of this and so much more, you mean the world to me Still so much is left unsaid, It would take me far to long, I know how much I love you,If only I could write a song.You walked lightly into my life Captivating and lovely to my mind,at first, I never cared who you were ,Now I don’t know who I am without you,You kissed me I felt my world change,You held me. I heard my heart awaken,You loved me and my soul was born anew, You walked lightly into my life Now my heart knows who you are and with every breath and every step, I take down lonely roads.Your hand is my staff ,your strength is my shelter, you’re passion my awakening.

You walked lightly into my life, and all my pain, you took as your own,and all my fears,you cast into the sea,You cast into the sea,all my doubt Lost in your eyes,You walked lightly into my life,And no matter if you choose to stay or go,My life is forever changed,Just because you loved me,For a moment in time.And because I choose, And because I choose,To love youFor the rest of mine. I will continue to love you until death do us apart.Stay bless and have a good dream for me.

Have Hug and Kisses.
Your's David John

Außer den Fotos, die auf seinem Profil zu sehen sind, hat er mir noch dieses geschickt:  (Anhang)

Hab jetzt den Kontakt abgebrochen und ihn geblockt.

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Oktober 2012 um 16:41 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30478/afr30479 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: David John <david.john.9406417@facebook.com> <davidjohn_1234@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. September 2012 um 14:26

@ Bazinga

Smiley

Wir brauchen noch die Quelltext zu den Mails und seine tatsächliche Email-Adresse.
David John gibt's auf Facebook wie Sand am Meer und ich kann ihn so nicht finden.
Sende auch noch den Link zu seiner Facebook-Seite.

Wie und wo du den Quelltext einer Mail findest, kannst du in unseren Boardregeln nachlesen.
Die findest du am schnellsten über den Tab am oberen Seitenrand.
Die "Guckst-Du"-Smileys dort sind weiterleitende Links, die dich durch anklicken zu weiteren Tips und Infos bingen.

Wenn du Fragen hast, dann frag einfach; wir werden dir dann weiterhelfen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 16:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bazinga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 26. September 2012 um 14:32

Link Facebookseite:

https://www.facebook.com/david.john.9406417

Habe noch keine anderen E-mails von ihm bekommen, außer auf facebook. War wahrscheinlich zu mißtrauisch...

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 15:54 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 26. September 2012 um 14:37

Bazinga schrieb on 26. September 2012 um 14:15:
+447031918499  und
+2348071932102

Die Telefonnummer +447031918499 ist bei 419scam.org gelistet, leider gibt es keinen Beitrag dazu.
Es handelt sich dabei um eine britische Follow-Me-Nummer.
Mehr zu diesen Nummern kannst du hier nachlesen: Information von Joewein über britische Follow-Me Nummer +4470

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +44 70319XXXXX

Number billable as      universal access number
Country or destination      United Kingdom
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Die zweite Nummer +2348071932102 ist eine Mobilfunknummer aus Nigeria.
Dorthin wurde mit Sicherheit ein Anruf auf der britischen Follow-Me-Nummer weitergeleitet.

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +234 807XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Nigeria
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Globacom Ltd
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 15:55 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 26. September 2012 um 14:42

Bazinga schrieb on 26. September 2012 um 14:32:
Habe noch keine anderen E-mails von ihm bekommen, außer auf facebook. War wahrscheinlich zu mißtrauisch...

@ Bazinga

Habt ihr vielleicht über einen Messenger gechattet? Yahoo, Skype, Msn oder irgend ein anderer Messi?
Da müsstest du dann auch eine ID haben.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 16:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bazinga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 26. September 2012 um 14:43

Nein, haben nur über Facebook Kontakt gehabt.

Hab ihn ja  gott sei dank  nicht angerufen

Also ist es gut, dass ich ihn geblockt hab?

Danke für die Bestätigung..
Smiley
tschüss
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 26. September 2012 um 14:48

@ Bazinga

Leider nützt uns dieser Thread nun gar nichts, da wir keine Email-Adresse von ihm haben.  weinend weinend weinend
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 16:44 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bazinga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 26. September 2012 um 14:58

Glaube nicht, dass er mir irgendwann eine e-mail Adr. nennen würde. Hab ihn ganz schön zur sau gemacht...

Trotzdem Danke

Falls ich doch noch was höre, melde ich mich
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 26. September 2012 um 16:24

Bazinga schrieb on 26. September 2012 um 14:32:

Mal vorsichtshalber noch die Daten und Bilder von dort sichern, bevor er auf die Idee kommt, das Profil dort zu deaktivieren.  Zwinkernd

Zitat:
David John

Arbeitet bei Maschinenbau Ist hier zur Schule gegangen: City of London School Wohnt in Dublin, Ireland Aus London

Arbeit und Ausbildung
        City of London School
        London
        Maschinenbau
    Info
    Info      
        LOVELY AND CARING DADDY
        Wohnt in Dublin, Ireland
        Männlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Oktober 2012 um 16:40 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 26. September 2012 um 16:31

@ Bazinga

Hast du ihn schon mal gefragt, wer der andere Kerl im schwarzen Smoking ist?
Das ist ein ganz anderer und dieses Bild hatte er vom 24.10.2011 (Registrierung) bis 13.07.2012 (Änderung in jetzige Bilder) als Profilbild.

Ich überlege mir gerade, ob ich den Kerl nicht doch mit dieser FB-Addy veröffentliche.
Dann werden wenigstens die Telefonnummern über Google gefunden und die Nachrichten-Texte.

Bei den Scamwarners ist er auch schon gelistet unter Raymond Whited <thickray101@yahoo.com>

Ausserdem ist er noch mit einem Fakeprofil auf Facebook unter dem Namen Stephen Balut aus Alberquerque, New Mexico, unterwegs.

Und noch ein Fake auf Facebook unter dem Namen George Hayhoe, arbeitet angeblich als Personalmanager bei Julius Berger.
Diese deutsche Firma hat auch einen Sitz in Abuja, Nigeria.  Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bazinga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 26. September 2012 um 17:43

Ja, das mit den Fotos ist mir auch aufgefallen...
Auch das, was er mir so geschickt ist wieder anders...

Dann hatte ich ja doch den richtigen Riecher (man nennt mich auch Mrs Marple, hi hi)

Danke für die Infos Smiley

Ach, eine Frage noch: Sollte ich vielleicht der Frau, die unter das eine Bild ein "like" gesetzt hat, warnen - oder halte ich mich da jetzt komplett raus?
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 15:56 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 27. September 2012 um 11:01

Bazinga schrieb on 26. September 2012 um 17:43:
Sollte ich vielleicht der Frau, die unter das eine Bild ein "like" gesetzt hat, warnen

@ Bazinga

Das würde ich nicht machen, könnte theoretisch ein weiteres Fake-Profil des Scammers sein.
Oder sie verhält sich falsch und warnt so den Scammer.
Der soll nämlich nicht wissen, dass er aufgeflogen ist.
Deshalb sind Mail-Addys der Scammer überaus wichtig, denn die googelt man als erstes.

Versuch doch nochmal den Kontakt herzustellen; erfinde eine Ausrede und versuch an seine Email-Adresse zu kommen.
Er will ja nur dein bestes - nämlich dein Geld und deshalb wird er dir auch verzeihen, dass du den Kontakt abgebrochen hattest. Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bazinga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 28. September 2012 um 07:20

OK
Hab mich ein bißchen eingeschleimt...
Er antwortet zumindest wieder. Dauert aber - kann ihn ja nicht sofort nach 'ner Email Adr. fragen..
Melde mich, wenn's was neues gibt   Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bazinga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 30. September 2012 um 21:06

Also, das glaub ich jetzt nicht..
Der fragt mich doch tatsächlich, ob ich ihm mit 300Pfund aushelfen kann für die Schulbücher seiner Tochter...
Unglaublich 
Hab ihm gesagt, ich würde mir das bis morgen überlegen.
Was soll ich denn jetzt machen ??
LG  Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 30. September 2012 um 21:32

@ Bazinga

Schreibe ihm, dass er Dir Deine Bankverbindung nennen soll. Nennt er die (oder bringt Western Union ins Spiel), dann kommt unsere Masche mit dem Geldwäschegesetz. Du berichtest dann tieftraurig, dass die von der Bank oder Western Union Dir gesagt hätten, dass derzeit der Transfer von Geld ins Ausland nur bei Vorlage der Passkopie des Geldempfängers möglich ist.

Aber bitte poste bei uns die Mails komplett mit Text, Fotos und den Mailheadern. Auch die Texte können viel Auskunft geben.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema