Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Melissa <melissadaniel779@live.com> (Gelesen: 6530 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Melissa <melissadaniel779@live.com>
16. September 2012 um 11:12

from www.connectingsingles.com and using there a photo from Raven Riley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
melissaxxx

I am looking for soulmate!!!

I am a:    27 yr-old woman seeking men, 45-70
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I consider myself to be very honest, responsible, sincere, caring, loving, tender and smart woman with a great sense of humor. I like spoiling my partner and being a great support to him all the time. i love making him feel loved and special. I love spending time with the ones I love and care about. I love enjoying every single moment life brings and having a good time!
I’m looking for:

I would like to find a man that is honest, sincere, caring, loving, understanding, down to earth and very responsible. i dream of finding a man that is very romantic and that wants to build a very happy and lovely family with me. I'm looking for a man that has strong family values and good morals. i want to find a man that is willing to be my friend, my partner, my support, my companion and my adviser. i would like him to have good sense of humor and that is very funny and easy going. what i am looking for is a man i can share my life, my time, my love and my heart with. i want him to love me the way i am and support me, respect me and honor me as i would do for him
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    I am working as a school teacher!!!
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Scorpio Scorpio

Zitat:
From: melissaxxx 27 yr-old woman, Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands

Hello,

Hello, My name is Melissa, I am here searching for a seriuos man. I hate games and i am an enemy of divorce. i love to be with my man and live happily. I am here looking for a sincere and honest man that's why i tried this online dating because of my background and upbringing. so, if u care for a chat and to get to know more about me here is my email address ( melissadaniel779@live.com ) and you can also send me your email address so that i can add you for a chat to get to know about you... Hope to chat with you soon. Melissa.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2023 um 16:07 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Melissa <melissadaniel779@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. September 2012 um 11:13

also to find on facebook with this email address

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.daniel.7731

Zitat:
Melissa Daniel

Worked at University of California, Los AngelesStudied at Los Angeles City CollegeLives in Maastricht, NetherlandsFrom Amsterdam, Netherlands

Do you know Melissa?If you know Melissa, send her a friend request or message her.

Work and Education
        Los Angeles City College
        Los Angeles, California
        University of California, Los Angeles
    Info
    About      
        Hello, How are you doing? I am Melissa by name...am just a new member here and am here to seek for a very serious man looking for a very serious relationship i found your profile very interested and i hope to get to know you more better.You can email me to melissadaniel779@live.com for better contact and to get to know each other better.I will be looking forward to hear from you soon. Melissa..
        Lives in Maastricht, Netherlands
        Born on 27 October
        Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2021 um 16:50 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 16. September 2012 um 11:13

Am so much happy to read back from you on connectingsingles.com when i got your mail, i was very happy and begin to have more good thought about you and i think you would be a very nice person and an intresting person to meet and to know more about, i was so happy about it, well i think we should really fine a time to have a chat together and talk more deeply what we have in mind about each other and also get more facts and details about each other or what do you think? Am really real and very serious about what i told you i am looking for , i like to meet a man seriously .. i am very serious and sincere. Waiting to read back from you soonest. Thanks.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.33.179 with SMTP id s19csp4209iei;
        Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.176.71 with SMTP id a47mr8621732yhm.43.1347770166060;
Return-Path: <melissadaniel779@live.com>
Received: from snt0-omc1-s48.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc1-s48.snt0.hotmail.com. [65.54.61.85])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g67si6330108yhk.95.2012.09.15.21.36.05;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of melissadaniel779@live.com designates 65.54.61.85 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.61.85;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of melissadaniel779@live.com designates 65.54.61.85 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=melissadaniel779@live.com
Received: from SNT141-W36 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s48.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:36:05 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT141-W367CB9C66412394363EBE2FD960@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: melissadaniel779@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_addc9070-98eb-421e-81c7-03474fa38709_"
X-Originating-IP: [46.165.210.200]
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Melissa From connectingsingles.com
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:36:05 -0700
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Sep 2012 04:36:05.0173 (UTC) FILETIME=[C8958E50:01CD93C4]

--_addc9070-98eb-421e-81c7-03474fa38709_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_17fa567b-e853-4111-b63a-5a8ae42f49c3_"

--_17fa567b-e853-4111-b63a-5a8ae42f49c3_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Germany

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	46.165.210.200
Decimal:	782619336
Hostname:	hosted-by.scopehosts.com
ISP:	Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
Organization:	Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:36:05 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. April 2016 um 17:02 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 23. September 2012 um 11:58

Hallo Dear,

Thank you very much for your email, You are such an awesome man, Your ability to express yourself and whom you are is so interesting to me, I really appreciate you for taking your time to write back to me, I'm really interested to learn much about you, you sound so nice and very interesting, if you are really interested to know more about me, Here's a little to describe about myself, My first Name is Melissa and my surname is Daniel. I consider myself a passionate and loving woman in all areas of life, I am serious and a real gentlewoman who loves the nature. i am looking for a special man for serious and permanent relationship, i want a long term relationship, I'm 27years old and willing to meet my partner.

I Hope this mail got to you in good health,happiness and joy,I know you may be wondering why i am writing to you in English. My name is Melissa,I was born in Holland 27years ago,I spent 3 years there before i was taken out to the United States for me to live,i spent most of my time in the United States this reason i couldn't talk much or write much in Dutch.Well i live and work in Nigeria But i am originated from holland and this is all more about me and how i got here that i think is very important thing to tell you. well my getting to here was firstly by my father..my late father.. after my school in Texas.. i stayed with my mum there becasue my dad divorced her very long.. so according to her she told me i can only go to visit my father during vacation and i cannot stay with him, so i waited until vacation..so i do always see him during vacation.. so later he got a job trasnfer to Nigeria... then so i stoped becasue i never loved Nigeria then becasue of the story i here about them.. so after my education he told me to come over for a little time.. then when i got here, there come a job oppurtunity so he told me to wait and work.. so i stayed and worked for little long time.. before he started  illness and was later on he died on it, so for my mum she is still alive in texas, but when i talk about her i alway as cry becasue, she is not really on a very good condition. she has a mental problem  so she is in hospital in texas.. so after some time i worked in the place my father worked.. my present boss began to have a very bad thought and it was about having sex with me.. but i didn't allow him so he sacked(fired) me from work, so i dont need to stay idle and dont have much on me..so i needed to look for something else to do...so am presently working as a school teacher...i think i have some more vital things about me expose to you and its because i take you very serious that was why....so i will be hoping to read from you...what you are really looking for on the dating site???? like to have a chat from you and sms and i am ready to relocate as soon as i find the right man that can make me happy for the rest of my life and show me the true meaning of love...

I want to share my love with the special man and make him the happiest man in the world, i am a loving, passionate and caring woman, very romantic, understanding and someone who loves to laugh, i will make you smile and make you feel loved if you give the chance to me, i am sure you will never regret meeting me, i believe as time goes on, you will get to know more about me and you can bring out the best in me, i am looking for companionship and a life-time partner, relationship grows if you are very committed and trust your partner, i believe relationship is what you want it to be, and what you hope to get out of it, I want a man who will shower is love with affection, attention, go out for dinners and share everything about himself with me, these will makes me think of him every minutes and feels closer to me.

I feel very excited meeting someone like you on the be2 dating site, I want you to know that i am living in a lonely world since i have lost my father and i am sick of it, I want to have happiness back in my life and i believe i can only gain that from an honest, sincere and caring man like you. I really want to get to know more about your life, i know the future is holding something great for us, I want to be all the things you desire in a woman and thats not going to be so very hard because I believe I have most of all that already, I learnt dutch easily with the help of my reading, I tried to read and learn the dutch language in my free time, but not so good in speaking. It is good to live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls, I like to Spend my time and energy on things that bring me fulfillment and happiness.

More about myself:
I prefer to listen to R&B, easy listening and country music too. My hobbies, listening to music, drawing and reading, I enjoy concerts, especially outdoor ones. I really enjoy plays, even the silly ones at Off Broadway and Desert Star. I love nature and the outdoors, I like to cuddle up with my man on the couch while we watch tv, i like drawing and design too, and my favorite sport is tennis, I play tennis to keep my fitness. In the summer I enjoy camping, and being near the water, In the fall I enjoy a walk through the woods, In the winter I like to cuddle up and stay warm with my man, i do not like being out too in cold, i like to cuddle with my man doing crazy stuffs, kissing, hugging and if he wants to have me in bed at that moment, i will be there for him.
Interests and hobbies: I like traveling, camping out with my man, dining out, love attending live jazz concerts with my special man if he likes, I like reading poetry, novels, arts and designing, My favorite food are simple foods, Mexican restaurant, sea foods and i take red wine, Every man will love her woman to share the kitchen with them....Am sure you gonna love this too.
Favorite singers are Bee Gees, West life, Keane, Babara Streisand, Elton John, Whitney Houston and anything mellow and easy going. However I can dance and enjoy all sort of music and favorite author is Jody Picoult and Linda La Plant, however read anything that grasp my interest, from history to just basic light reading novels...my favorite color is: Purple.

Likes: I like people been honest, kind, understanding, caring, giving and a truthful person because trust is a vital phenomenon, i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.
Dislikes: I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real, i hate pretense and i feel trust and open communication should be the foundation of any good relationship.

What do i need to say more? I think i have said enough for you to know the kind of a woman who i am and what i want from my man and all about myself....my likes and dislikes are known to you, i think you have known little more about me and i will appreciate if you can do the same in return for this. I will be waiting for your next email.

Wow this is a very long letter, It is good to create a time for a special man like you and write such a long message...Now your turn, try to write more about yourself to me and what you like doing for fun.
Looking forward to read from you again.
Kisses and Hugs,
Melissa.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.33.179 with SMTP id s19csp33007iei;
        Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:04:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.117.33 with SMTP id i21mr1798474yhh.81.1347833049834;
        Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <melissadaniel779@live.com>
Received: from snt0-omc1-s31.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc1-s31.snt0.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.42])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g67si7677817yhk.56.2012.09.16.15.04.09;
        Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of melissadaniel779@live.com designates 65.55.90.42 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.42;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of melissadaniel779@live.com designates 65.55.90.42 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=melissadaniel779@live.com
Received: from SNT141-W47 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s31.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:04:04 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT141-W479DEEF0D50E8E43956618FD960@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: melissadaniel779@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_de62439e-5fd0-492f-b17e-d0fb8e28889d_"
X-Originating-IP: [46.165.210.200]
To: <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: ABOUT ME.
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:04:04 -0700
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Sep 2012 22:04:04.0158 (UTC) FILETIME=[2F613DE0:01CD9457]

--_de62439e-5fd0-492f-b17e-d0fb8e28889d_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over germany

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	46.165.210.200
Decimal:	782619336
Hostname:	hosted-by.scopehosts.com
ISP:	Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
Organization:	Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:04:04 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. April 2016 um 17:01 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema