Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rose <rose.love12365@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2051 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Rose <rose.love12365@yahoo.com>
15. September 2012 um 20:03

Woww, Incredible profile & you are a very good looking man, Handsome actually. I saw your profile and it caused unusually impact. I'm interested in you. You have such a nice profile, have you found your lover? if you still searching, i would like to know more about you, and what motivates you?.. What makes your heart leap, skip with passion.? Love, Joy, living the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I find your intelligence and beauty very exciting, your profile drew me in and captivated me. Mine seems so barren compared to yours, I'm looking for a man who wants to take the time to get to know me through e-mail correspondence and an open sharing of the head and heart first through email and phone calls and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested. I'm ready, willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preservative life one day, one hour , and one moment at a time.. I want and need the healing power of love physically, emotionally and spiritually. So if you interested I'm On line under my personal e-mail address add me on skype rosemary1625 (rose.love12365@yaho.com ) i will be waiting patiently for your response back. Take care Rose

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2012 um 23:29 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21668 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Rose <rose.love12365@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. September 2012 um 20:48

trucker105 schrieb on 15. September 2012 um 20:03:
So if you interested I'm On line under my personal e-mail address add me on skype rosemary1625 (rose.love12365@yaho.com )

@ trucker105

Dann schreib mal an die richtige Email-Adresse zurück.  Zwinkernd

Sie muss lauten: rose.love12365@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 15. September 2012 um 20:54

Hello and how are you doing.. well am from Bulgaria but now I live in Ghana does that bother you I am an student and studying cartering as vocational skills I am an honest and trustworthy person with a Good sence of humour.I am an openhearted person and a woman of my word. I enjoy the outdoors, exercise to keep in shape, I enjoy family times,  and I usually read cultural books.I like to go out to dance, walking on the beach or woods, picnics, the mountains, cutting up with friends, camping out and traveling to new places. Bit of a romantic and I'm Calm, I don't like to argue, I like to go out and have a good time. I usually have a smile on my face and always like to look at the good side of things..Am loyal, family oriented, soft, passionate, trustworthy woman. i'm easygoing and outgoing.I'm a woman full of fun,i seem to be seriously wanting to meet the man of my life.I love music,movies,outdoors,sight seeing and reading.I'm caring,understanding and honest. I am seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a man because somehow i loved to be pampered.I love kids,I love dancing(Its part of my life)I am all for cuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontaneous actions and suprises. I love to be hugged from behind. love sports, take walks on the beach .I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with.  very easy to get a long with and a very good listener.. I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,Uncle and I,  I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress. I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation a quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.  I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.  I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend..... My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship....not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?  I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice verse. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her,  to make her realize how much you really love her.Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud............. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered.. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people..........relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.  i hope to hear from you soon..

Rose..

Spoiler:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.213.165) header.from=rose.love12365@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: rose.love12365@yahoo.com
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: EMmDHwOkgMpiFihVIrpg4y8FhEy5wbZmojQE60EBVgT/vXqLk2dTy3Aat5w=
Received: from nm20-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.165]) by COL0-MC2-F20.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:04:31 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.153] by nm20.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2012 18:04:30 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.227] by tm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2012 18:04:30 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1036.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2012 18:04:30 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 262762.76888.bm@omp1036.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 96761 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Sep 2012 18:04:30 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1347732270; bh=5F5PaxaFc7c4pMnLDYIFR2f2NRybgOVz8eDIvTtkPrA=; tent-Type; XTL1S0nzPO7ds=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  kZWapRzqVt9mY=;
X-YMail-OSG: PLv_NSsVM1nqG3kguvUmcFRoL3kqF5Fgmg1U2Cc74vgPpmn
egTKkiEx6X4Zd.Y.Rqoh3lBSTYpkXBJv8eCvnhcBZjhnw76W51ufUvidoYly
PMSv7nYn.xtLYfbIflBUvryceWDVpRoXvgefCjG0Tooj7W4ki7J2U8s.tObj
pAiJYY36qoCjtJU76i0plm_FCA13vnnpXyZWhakLkop3k4Q6QrBHTlHeGUIL
fM.e05HAHuaKztXqRGOo4eTWHWJt75ZvSQGBWiUjEX_keyDwaEp28YG_xsI4
1qRAv9rpmO9fjOv.QFe64mqTG2tAvtSJk6z2pBkkPWWNcSAtuPK.mTfmVvgl
sfG2rHA_OW_HPWEhA36DPrR8q2W0EnhfTAESAO6TxExzxekRONCmdoIOZM.j
v1dBDbSZqUioPUwRbL3hZwd45nbDKYanmnIr1kgxxddFoMs3mhPoStJovVdU
kw1miVbkHiNmp4xWfIj3npf0VicAl81wGdB8bwnyPaK.f0Zd7kypxJc_yYeo
zOOxnXsc0rUqxsoX.gxx.q5MUNYO8uWbPkz.aTx4z8UAydKw-
Received: from [41.218.208.240] by web140604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:04:29 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1347732269.57241.YahooMailClassic@web140604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HI
To: 
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1023258982-1465735162-1347732269=:57241"
Return-Path: rose.love12365@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Sep 2012 18:04:31.0139 (UTC) FILETIME=[8DFAD730:01CD936C]

--1023258982-1465735162-1347732269=:57241
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1023258982-1923112006-1347732269=:57241"

--1023258982-1923112006-1347732269=:57241
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2012 um 23:30 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 15. September 2012 um 20:55

Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 41.218.208.240
Decimal: 702206192
Hostname: 41-218-208-240-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
State/Region: Ashanti
City: Kumasi

Zitat:
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 15. September 2012 um 21:41

trucker105 schrieb on 15. September 2012 um 20:54:
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).

Diesen Satz habe ich schon gefühlte hundert Mal bei uns gelesen!!

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 15. September 2012 um 23:14

I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible.Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you.lol
Have you ever felt loved before with anyone in your life before ? and can you tell me what
love means to you?
I think love is caring about someone in spite of their faults not just desiring the Yes I have loved, I am not really sure that i have been loved in the way people talk about though, I have always felt something was missing.
love to me Is putting someone before yourself. It is desiring their pleasure more than your own. The bible says a man is to love his wife as Christ loved the church, to me that means he should be willing to give his life for her.
As a friend used to say God said it, I believe it, and that settles it good. I think Love is trusting,I think Love is Kind,i think Love is listening and i think Love is giving.
I think to be in love is to want to spend time with someone more than anything physically,mentally,chemically from heart to heart,soul to soul,body to body,mind to mind and everything in your life with him.
I think being in Love is wanting to pleasure someone in the way you conduct your life and wanting to please them physically weather that be staring into their eyes or a long walk  or an understanding touch or providing their material needs or satisfying their sexual needs. but most of all I think it is just being there no matter what good or bad.I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate....a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul...
What is your idea of the perfect first date..??
It is always good to meet in a neutral place like a coffee shop or a place with music in the background so you can chat. Ideas of a perfect date could be a romantic dinner followed by a stroll in the moonlight,have a night of bowling and go to a pub afterward. Planning together a event or activity's you both would like. These are just a few ideas to work with.
What is your perception of an ideal relationship..??
Spending time together and when your apart you don't forget the other person. Being able to share your feelings and show your emotions freely. Being there to support and stand up for that special someone.

Rose..

Spoiler:
7rQ/THi85AgF46wrRJNp4Jkoo8CaOINHOmgm4giTEq6uByGw5paBhPOkopZNrVoRvoMgYuTg=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.212.188) header.from=rose.love12365@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: rose.love12365@yahoo.com
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: RZeLNSCELiTZIBVEhPABch31Ere0bY8tsZ1u8gTu3L49ocXnUkRcvhr8fcA=
Received: from nm29.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.188]) by BAY0-MC1-F41.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:09:32 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.151] by nm29.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2012 21:09:31 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.225] by tm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2012 21:09:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1034.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2012 21:09:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 561186.22767.bm@omp1034.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 75313 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Sep 2012 21:09:31 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1347743371; bh=00yo/vjGjobDQjeiWwMnDFwCsy36hlqGcVsNDhZz7bQ=; -Version:Content-Type; fRGjkon2d6tqY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  VPyMnec9s6AEQ=;
X-YMail-OSG: hwU6rFwVM1kRBXLgEFw7rzOs7F3r0IQHPW4OGcGETkHop4j
ViPt0Rf3jgxWtDbeN6F5i4Kg4q8RbkxEi084LDMBJ_0D7Z89FCdb_w6_gCCq
i.cupuZc0gyKM6n7MOG_1GiKt.2Kuaj3dsI6_g75ycQeu1O4Jht4hbIC1Vll
C6JE52A._kRXoWvxtSaOX1ySFjQTOwf_OB9gTR_.h8yD6nPxRZUryYAA_wN4
A44.j05vG6OQGF6wYxNt4TlyU4cPkMYegHs6l63uwa5td8nVKfZQ3swJ8tAH
Uq9Dob7BHxuYv0YPvUjAzN6pMKLTpUdcoDvrG_sv5EOEMkH5pZO1OKI2CeS8
byIINObReIbSKC1r0CtZb48ACPQJBYrwUB46Wp_CrHZTipgWoiLAHnWZAFpO
1mBY_i1IuZw7AOcma0tU4uuPiIhvkG6PArNFVBKUmVxF_MLzrEABZPnQEa3h
.KG1nTVS63g--
Received: from [41.218.208.240] by web140605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:09:31 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1347743371.44277.YahooMailClassic@web140605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello my dear..
To: 
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W1F38C1D214A8A21F6433DDA970@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1254654340-1140533877-1347743371=:44277"
Return-Path: rose.love12365@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Sep 2012 21:09:32.0284 (UTC) FILETIME=[66C723C0:01CD9386]

--1254654340-1140533877-1347743371=:44277
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 15. September 2012 um 23:15