Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Miriam <miriambdul@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2004 mal)

dildar
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Lahore
Miriam <miriambdul@yahoo.com>
07. September 2012 um 00:05

My Dearest one,
I am happy to read from you, how is your day? i hope you are fine. although we have not known each other before. Well My name is (Miss Miriam Khalid Ahmed), I'm 24 years old 5.11 ft tall, never married before. I  have faith in you and it's the Almighty Allah that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. I am only child of (Late Dr Khalid Ahmed) from Republic of Libya, I was born in respected and peaceful Muslim family, and nurtured with great care and love before loosing my beloved parents in Libyan Civil War.

My late father (Dr. Khalid Ahmed)  was a Former General Director of the Building- Arabian Gulf Oil Company- Elkish- Benghazi –Libya, succeeded under Muammar el-Qaddafi. The Libya rebels attacked our house one early morning on Wednesday March 2ND 2011 and attacked my mother and other relatives instantly, though my father survived with serious multiple injuries and he sent for me to my country Libyan. I arrived in Libyan from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital in Benghazi after 2 days he dead.  But in all, am alive today giving account of my life experiences saying (In the Name of Allah) who made it possible that i was in the country Senegal studying during the period.

I will stop here for now, I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture,
yours little baby.
Miriam.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2012 um 10:45 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20059  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
dildar
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Lahore
Re: Miriam <miriambdul@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. September 2012 um 00:08

Hello dear one!
Assalamu"Alaikum.
I thank you for your reply, Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,am receiving after the death of my parents,  because my father succeeded under Muammar el-Qaddafi the former president of Libya who was killed. But before the death of my father, he gave to me a file containing some of his assets and said to me to keep it until he recovers from his injuries. But unfortunately he died in the hospital on (March 2ND 2011), but he already taking a decision that I will continue my education in Senegal because is safe country. I can not be able to stand the pains and defend myself in this wicked country.
I have loosed my parents and relatives in this crisis, On 10Th of March, I traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal, but it was time to pay my school fees, I tried to reach our family lawyer in Libyan his telephone line is not available, maybe he is the among those that dead in the civil war. I'm confused of which i don't know what to do next, I disclosed my present situation to school authority he take me to the United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Dakar Senegal, where I am seeking asylum under the Private charity organization.

I was searching on my father's files and I found that My late father deposited the sum of ($US 3.7,000.00) (Three million seven hundred thousand Dollars) which he used my name as the next of kin. In a leading bank in Europe, I communicated with the bank through E-mail and Telephone, and posted the ( Deposit Bond, and death certificate of my father) to the bank confirming the money on my name as the next of kin, the bank informed me to search for a foreign representative/trustee to assist me on the transfer of the funds because my status as a refugee will not permit me to claim the money, but through an appointed foreign representative/trustee the transfer will reach to me.

Please I was searching for a sincere person to help me transfer the money since I am not permitted to transact with the bank. Please all I need from you now is just to stand as my partner in this time of claims, to claim the deposit in the bank to your account in your country. As soon as I receive your positive response/information's, I will put things into action immediately to write to you the Bank Information together with the ( Deposit Bond, and Death Certificate of my father) to contact them for the transfer of my inheritance to your bank account on my behalf.

Please my inherited money is not a subject to exercise doubts hence it is open for a choice of acceptance to the bank where the money is deposited. If it means to you that I will travel to your country first and we can travel together to meet the management of the bank, and finalizing the transfer with the information of the bank, most welcomed! But as I said my dear, I don't have E-passport to travel, please I need to know your suggestion? if you which me, I can inquire the cost of E-passport to travel to you first.

So after the transfer, I will give you 15% from the total money for compensation of helping me, the rest amount will be for my investment capital in your country. I can continue life with you if you wishes me because am still single, Please in the light of above I kept this secret to people in the camp here believing you can do so, the only person that knows about it is the camp supervisor (Mr Ali Mansaray) Muslim in religion, he is like a father to me. he is a man of vision and truth, then you can call me on his phone number (+221-774-476-318 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +221-774-476-318      end_of_the_skype_highlighting) tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me, am waiting to hear from you Inshallah.
yours truly
miriam

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2012 um 10:46 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 07. September 2012 um 09:03

@ dildar

Please send us always to every email the header informations.
This informations are like a post stamp and we can find out from where the emails come from.

Zitat:
How to Get Full Headers From Hotmail

Sign in to your Hotmail account at http://mail.live.com.
    From your message list, right click the message that you received then select "View message source." Do NOT open the message or right click
    the message from the Reading pane while it's open.
    Copy the information that will appear on a new window.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 07. September 2012 um 09:09

dildar schrieb on 07. September 2012 um 00:05:
The Libya rebels attacked our house one early morning on Wednesday March 2ND 2011 and attacked my mother and other relatives instantly,

dildar schrieb on 07. September 2012 um 00:08:
I was searching on my father's files and I found that My late father deposited the sum of ($US 3.7,000.00) (Three million seven hundred thousand Dollars) which he used my name as the next of kin.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 15. September 2012 um 15:11

Zitat:
+221-774-476-318

Zitat:

Information on phone number range +221 7744XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Orange Sénégal (Sonatel Mobiles)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema