Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Rebecca <rebecca_sulaiman@hotmail.co.uk> (Gelesen: 5864 mal)

dildar
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Lahore
Rebecca <rebecca_sulaiman@hotmail.co.uk>
31. August 2012 um 02:55

Assalamualaikum  my dear Hammed,

Thanks for your message via the wedsite, I really appreciate your effort to write me, well this is my first time to this site since I registered and you’re the first person I wrote message even with fear. As I'm not good in internet and dating sites because I really do not believe that good people are still out there. 

Anyway let me tell you little about me, my name is Rebecca Suleiman, I am originated from United Arab Emirates (UAE) but I live in England with my parents, I was born in England, well I will tell you more about me as we go on to communicate each other. I am working as a regional purchasing manager in my father's firm, I have never been married, still single till date due to the heart breaks and fake love British men have been giving to me because I’m Arab woman. A friend of mine from Canada told me that life's in Arab is very nice that is why I contacted you for better in our life if we can understand each other as well.

I am always dreaming of meeting my soul mate, a man who's able to be not only my Husband and loving person, but also a best friend, partner, a person whom I can trust and who will never let me down in any situation, And with him I'd like to create a strong and happy relationship make him a man of honor and to be the best and the closest person for him in the world.I wish things can go well between us. Have a sweet day and take care of yourself.

Salam.
Rebecca.
Regional Purchasing Manager,

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2012 um 13:43 von zapparella » 
Grund: my10087 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Rebecca <rebecca_sulaiman@hotmail.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 31. August 2012 um 02:57

Thanks for your mail, I really appreciate you effort to write me, How are you today? Hope you are feeling fine wherever you are at this moment, If so thanks be to Almighty Allah, I am indeed grateful that you find so interesting when you read about my introduction mail, well I will tell you more about my family in my next mail and also send you my pictures. How is your family, friends and work, hope all is well with you and your family? Maybe I will part of your family soon hahaha!!! Thanks a lots for your mail and kind observation; anyway I cannot praise myself but one thing I know very well is that beauty lies in eyes of the beholder, why am I saying this? As an ordinary human being, I am not perfect but my prayer every day is that God should lead me in all my devourers and grant the entire good thing I ask from him. I am seeking for an honest man, someone I will love to the rest of my life, but I believe we can work things out if we believe each other, I am not communicating with you for fun please but to know you more and see what the future will bring in our life’s, I really believe that you have read well my previous mails I sent to you from the first mail I wrote to you on the dating site where I met you. 

My dream is to get marry to a good and honest man who will not play with my feeling, since all this while I am praying to Allah swt to direct me to the right man whom I will love to eternity and who will take me the way I am, My dear let’s keep praying to God to united us together in his way I believe his way is the right way we should follow but it should back up with prayers so our heart desires will come through in his name.  Now I have seen that HE has giving me what I request from him by bringing you to me, my dear  all I need from you is trust, honest and to empty our heart and see what God has in plan for us and I want you to have the believe in you that God has good plan for us. 

How can we perfect the good plans in our lives? We have to be honest to our self and have a particular prayer point that God should bring our desire to accomplishment, I need someone like you who I can trust for really, all I need is pure love from each other, what am try to let you know by this I want honest man in my life, and what I mean by this is “It may interest you to hear that I prefer one-on-one conversation, please attach your contact phone number and some of your new pictures when replying this mail, I believe we will meet soon if you are really serious with me, Feel free to ask me anything you want to know from me and I  will tell you.  Hope to hear from you.

salam,
Rebecca.

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2012 um 13:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 31. August 2012 um 02:58

Thanks for the time you have provided to respond to my mail and I am extremely glad to read your email. May the everlasting peace that comes from Allah be with you and all members of your family and your friend's?  To be sincere with you this is my first time to receive an outstanding reply like this, I am new to this type of things, and just learning, I have nothing much to say than to ask Allah to guide us as we go further to get to know more each other. 

Alhamdulillah, it is my pleasure to know you my dear. Let Allah's will be done in our lives. I really appreciate and hope this will come to reality. Let's trust in Allah and see what the future will bring to us. We are lucky to meet each other; I would like to use this opportunity and privilege to tell you more about myself and my family. Well, my father was originally from United Arab Emirates (UAE) but we spend all my life here in England before them passed away, my parents has passed away long ago. May there soul rest in peace., I'm living alone since my parents died, I am working in my father's company as Regional Purchasing Manager here in England. I spend most of my time in London, Meanwhile, my father was a contractor he has contracted and worked in some countries like Australia and European and various ministries and organizations before he died of which some of those countries and individuals are still in debated with him, and he has assisted many Muslim organizations in England and Scotland both materially and financially.

I am also an active member in some of the Muslim organizational activity here in England, Just like voice of the Muslim community here in England and Muslim youth forum, but I am not too religious! I had a friend who was blessed with the help of the dating site where I found you, she found a partner whom she recently got married to, She knew that I am still single and she introduced me to the dating site, Alhamdulillah, immediately I came across your profile then, I was convinced to communicate with you. I therefore pray that Allah swt  should guides and protects us as we go on communicating to each other in order to get to know each other. Insha’Allah everything is going to be alright my dear. I don't really care about our different ages and race, what I really want is a simple and none materialistic man that I would spend the rest of my life with, pure and large heart that can accommodate us. Well, it was all happened to me just like a dream. But I cannot question Allah, he knows everything. I believe that what is mine is mine. Let us keep our fingers across and wait for Allah to do his marvelous work in our life. my dear all your expression in your email was well comprehended, we have a lot in common, Alhamdulillah.

Thank you immensely for this wonderful message you send to me. You don't have anything to worry about as far as long distance relationship is concern. Instead it'll make our relationship more interesting and stronger, Insha’Allah, if we are chemistry, compatible and later become one we are going to enjoy all the benefit of closeness. Before closing this message, I would like to let you know that distance has nothing to do with our communication and relationship, as long as Allah exists Insha’Allah, I can come and meet with you in your country Pakistan or get you invited here in England. It may interest you to know that I prefer one-on-one conversation. Thank you so much and remain blessed, I am looking forward to your next email, Salaam to you and your beloved family.

Allah Hafiz,
Rebecca,
Regional Purchasing Manager England.
Call me in this number :  0044 7031 881 575
Sms me in this number : 0044 7835 396 974 

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2012 um 13:44 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 31. August 2012 um 02:59

Thanks for your mail I am very happy to read your mail. How are you dear hope all is well with you? I really miss you! No words that I know could describe how much I miss you dear, no matter how far we are a part, you’re  so close and always in my heart, you are here deep in my heart and always in my mind, I feel like to be with you everywhere at anytime, sweetheart I’m ready to have kids with you one boy and one girl hahahaha!!

Honey I always check my email as often as I could hope that you replied mine, everything I do seem so bored without any words from you, I read again and again all your mails to soothe my feeling of missing you, but busy with my work that is why I didn’t reply immediately, Syukur Alhamdulillah that ALLAH still gives me chance to have this wonderful feeling that I'd never thought before by sending you to me, Thank you so much my sweetheart for your true love and I always pray that our love will never end no matter how hard obstacles coming in our ways. Thanks for your love, feelings and caring over me, I am so blessed by ALLAH to have you in my life so Thoughtful, so Caring, and so Loving. Hope you are always blessed by our loving ALLAH today along with your family, Honey our dreams will come true if we let ALLAH be the center of our PLAN in life, I do believe that if ALLAH is for us who can be against us. (No body)

My prayer for you and your family, May the ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless you and to minister to your family’s spirit at this very moment, Where there is pain, ALLAH SWT grant you peace and mercy, where there is tiredness, ALLAH SWT  give you understanding, patience, and strength and be submissive to his leading, where there is Spiritual stagnation, ALLAH SWT  will renew you by revealing your needs of drawing yourself into a greater intimacy with ALLAH SWT alone, where there is fear ALLAH SWT Love and courage cover you up and your family and in your life time you would possessed an honest heartbeat that would dissolved all hatred and enhance compassion and hope for the future life,

All of ALLAH’s people are being called as lighters of the darkness world that all are heading through, my Love let's just keep on trusting to our ALLAH for whatever lies ahead in our relationship for we know that He will never leave us or forsake us . He who binds us is so faithful and just to keep what he promised us. Thanks for that assurance of being there all the time for me, as I committed and built my life with you and to take good care of you, my dear you can always count on me for that except that if ALLAH  will take me away with him, then I don't have any more power to do it for you but as long as I am allowed to live in this world my prayer is that I could give my best to you, just because I REALLY LOVE YOU, dear am so happy now can’t wait to be with you very soon. Salaam to you and your family.

Allah Hafiz,
Rebecca,
Please always call me in this number :  0044 7031 881 575
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. August 2012 um 07:02 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 31. August 2012 um 03:00

My love sorry for my late reply is due to the problem I am having with my uncle ever since my parents passed away. Honey my uncle has be my problem since I join him in office. It’s has be a big problem between me and my uncle this morning.  My uncle came to my office this morning and slapped me, I can't believe what my uncle is doing to me now because I don’t have anyone to help me, I don’t have anyone to assist me. I remember what my late father always  told me about him before he passed away in private hospital in England, Honey I can’t believe that my uncle can do this to me because my parents has passed away. I must express my very bitter pain which I feel in my heart and soul and which is killing me so badly, can you imagine that I had an argument with my uncle over the joint business which he and my late father set up and in the cause of the argument my uncle raised his hand at me and slapped me, I felt like calling the cops for him but for the sake of Allah I erase my action. I am so tired of being here with this wicked uncle, how rude and cruel life can be and I am so bitter. 

I want to build a family with you, Insha'allah.  I have found those qualities in you though I have not seen you in person but I strongly believe that Almighty Allah have sent you to me, Babe from our conversations I reason so well about you, you seem to me a very good and honest man who I can trust with all my heart, who will never let me down in any situation.  my love I am no more fearing what the outcome will be. At the end all I want is to be with you. I found with you and I do like the way you think and the way you express your feelings. My goals are to get married with a good Muslim man who can take care me.Insha'allah. I like to be good with my husband and I would like him to love me for who I am, And if I will be your wife, I’m sure that you will forget your past. I will give you much love. I don’t like my husband cheat on me, telling lies to me, betray on me and pretending. I want a man that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man who loves me for my heart and soul. 

Babe, you are a miracle to me, each and every day with you I treasure in my heart. Every beat of my heart fills more and more with your love. Sweetheart I believe that Almighty Allah sent you to me because I dream of meeting my soul mate, a man who's able to be not only my Husband and loving person, but also a best friend, partner, a person whom I can trust and who will never let me down in any situation. Babe I love you with all my heart, my heart always belongs to you, Please Honey don't break my heart because I love so much.

Yours faithfully.
Rebecca.
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. August 2012 um 07:03 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 31. August 2012 um 03:00

Thanks for your message and your advice I really appreciate, my dear I carefully read your mail and well understood for all you have said, Sweetheart, you know a woman without a husband always live in sorrow but a woman with a good husband good can boost of her life. I really want a strong Muslin man who can guide me and to be my life partner till the end.

My uncle stops my education and forces me to join this business. He was the closet person to handle all my late parents’ properties and his business. My uncle has sold our houses in Scotland and it remains one where he live now with his family. Ever since my parents passed away I have been having serious problem with my uncle. I really don’t know why this man hated me so much;He paid me salary in my father’s owned business. So sorry to say all this to you but it’s just that I can’t hide my feelings to you, Honey you’re the only person that can bring down my tension from all this mess. I was not feeling well since yesterday he slap. Honey do not worry about me, I love you.

Darling, I found with you and I do like the way you think and the way you express your feelings. My goals are to get married with a good and honest man and have kids and care about my family. I like to be good with my Husband and I like him to love me as I love him because he is going to be my everything. And if I will be your wife, I am sure that you will forget your past. My love we seek Allah’s blessing on our relationship, it's our future, our life as good Muslim together. Marriage is sacred, but we need Allah’s guidance to give us good marriage, a wonderful life together!! Insha Allah. Babe I want to be your everything, most of all be your partner in life, the playful kitten, the close companion in everything, you must know that what we share the playful, the teasing, and the thoughtful. Babe I really need you now, I want you so much to build a family with you, Honey I have found those qualities in you, I am no more fearing what the out come will be, I know ALLAH SWT is with us. I love you with all my Heart, Take good care of yourself and may Allah give you the success in life..

I will end up here and talk to you later.
I miss you so much. 
Rebecca.
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. August 2012 um 07:03 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 31. August 2012 um 03:01

Honey I am very happy to receive your mail, Your always mention the Allah name in your mails. I am happy that your good Muslim, This morning after my prayer, I resume my recitation with Surah AnNaml and I find Ayat 30 about a letter from Prophet Sulaiman a.s to Queen of Saba'. 

( قَالَتۡ يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡمَلَؤُاْ إِنِّىٓ أُلۡقِىَ إِلَىَّ كِتَـٰبٌ۬ كَرِيمٌ (٢٩) إِنَّهُ ۥ مِن سُلَيۡمَـٰنَ وَإِنَّهُ ۥ بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ (٣٠    

The Queen of Sheba said (when she received the letter): O chieftains! Lo! there hath been thrown unto me a noble letter. (29) Lo! it is from Solomon, and lo! it is: In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful; (30)  I believe our relationship has Allah's blessing. And perhaps our team up would be like Sulaiman a.s and Queen Saba? Wallahu'alam.

Honey, ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am.  Honey I’m so much happy, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Honey as I told you I will be traveling to Scotland today to see my daddy's lawyer , He called me this morning after my prayer that I should try all my best to see him in his office in Scotland, Sweetheart please always put me in Prayer. I will be back tomorrow morning been Monday, Honey I will update you whatever he tells me.

Honey your always in my Heart, I thank Almighty Allah to join us together,Alhamdulillah! You have given me so much and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have telling me, You have been my guiding light when I was lost, You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow, You have been my rock...Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch but whenever I read your mails I feel safe. Sweetheart,your voice soothes me, I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met.  I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life,inshaallah, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. Honey I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile, I want to share your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything because you are everything to me...I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart, I will always be there for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life may brings to us. You are my soul mate and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you Babe.

Now I have found the person I was looking for. My heart tells me that you are my Husband, Insha’Allah,  Honey when you first said hello to me over the phone. I didn't have to think twice that you’re my Husband,I don't think that there is, or there could be anyone better than you out there for me....I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.  Thank you honey for everything. I pray to Allah SWT everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.Insha’Allah.

Always and Forever Yours, 
Rebecca.

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. August 2012 um 07:04 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 31. August 2012 um 03:02

Thanks for your mail and also your prayers. it always get into my mind and dwell into the subconscious of my being, I really appreciate all that you have being written to me and each time I read your email I feel alive.

Honey, I came back this morning from Scotland, my travel to Scotland was very successful, I never knew all this while that Great Allah has something very interesting for us, Alhamdulillah!  My love if I do not let you know about this Almighty Allah would be very angry with me because you’re just like an open book to me. Honey Allah swt has answered our prayers, Insha’Allah, I was very surprise when my father’s lawyer gave me a certificate of deposit that bears my name as the beneficiary of Four Million two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$4.2Million) and I ask him why he did not inform me about all this since and he gave me his reason that I am still a young girl to handle such amount of money that he is waiting when I will get married then he will present it to me as my wedding gift.

Alhamdulillah! From what my father’s lawyer told me and what is written in the certificate, my late father deposited the money with the Security Company here in United Kingdom, It’s not an official company but Royal families safe keeping treasures belongs to Queen. Honey please tell me what to do now I believe you. I am now in a hidden hotel with those documents far from my area of which my uncle or anybody cannot see me until I leave this country, hence I am not interested with any other properties in London. Honey, in this regard I have decided to leave United Kingdom and coming to your country and settle down with any lucrative business we can set up, Insha’Allah. I am very glad we found each other, Honey I really love you with all my heart. Now I can arrange my relocation to your country having someone that can welcome me and also guide me in any investment we might set up and also help me safe-keep this fund.

Your urgent responds is needed,

Salam.
Rebecca.
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. August 2012 um 07:04 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 31. August 2012 um 03:02

How are you today my love hope your fine, Honey I can’t sleep thinking about all this things, my love I so much appreciate your concern towards my present situation, thank you so much my beloved Husband sometimes life hit a person with unexpected things that totally takes you by surprise, all I can say is you’re the best surprise gift Allah has given to me because you devoted yourself fully to me which I know it’s not every men can do that. Honey I have not seen you face to face but I have so much feeling for you showing that you really my husband. .Insha’Allah.’  I’m truly been blessed by finding you at this point of time Alhamdulillah! thank you my love for your caring and understanding.

Honey do not be afraid I am 100% safe here in Hotel trust me only if you can follow my instructions, Honey I will travel to your country this week but all my plan is to send everything to you before my coming to your country I have read your mail and the content was well noted by me, I would like to entrust the fund on your possession, so that it will be in your account before my relocation to your country, I believe you with all my life. Honey as you may know I cannot travel out or pass UK immigration with such huge amount in my luggage, so I would like to send the money out first so that I can now travel there. Therefore are you honest with me? can you be transparent to me? Babe I have contacted the travel agent for my traveling to Pakistan and he said that my passport needs to be renewing if I would stay more than one month in Pakistan Then I will submit my passport on tomorrow for the renewal and will update you as well. Darling I can't wait to be with you soon in your country.

My dearest as I told you in my previous mail my main purpose of contacting you is to seek for your relationship, I'm so much happy that you accepted my proposal . I need a lovely man to be my Husband, a man that will make me happy and I want that man to come from any country in ASIA that is why I came to you. I believe that anything that happens in life happens with reason therefore I strongly believe that our meeting is not in vain and shall never be in vain.Honey,I have meeting with my Bank this morning and I am very happy for what my BANK MANAGER told me that My Bank will transfer the money into your Account. Honey, all I want to do now is to send this money to you first so that you can keep the money safe before my arrival in your country.  After receiving your reply, I shall start the process of sending the money to you, but you must assure me of trustworthy and transparency. Please I want you to furnish me all your information’s bellow because by tomorrow I will submit the information’s to My Bank. 

Your Full Name. 
Your House Address. 
Your mobile number. 
Your Bank account information.

With all these it will enable me process the transfer of the fund. Note: You must keep this transaction very confidential without a third party please. I will like to invest on REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT OR HOTEL MANAGEMENT. Anticipating hearing from you promptly. 

Rebecca,

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. August 2012 um 03:44 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Antwort #9 - 31. August 2012 um 04:55

@ dildar

Hi, du weisst doch wir benötigen auch noch die Header

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #10 - 31. August 2012 um 08:10

Nearly the same letter from answer #2 including the phone number +447835396974 is listed at PigBusters under the name Omar Hakeem <omarhak@live.com>
The emails there where sent over Malaysia.

This phone number is a mobile number from UK.

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +44 78353XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      United Kingdom
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Telefonica UK Limited

The phone number +447031881575 is a Follow-Me-Number from UK.
Some more about Follow-Me-Numbers you can check out here: Information von Joewein über britische Follow-Me Nummer +4470

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +44 70318XXXXX

Number billable as      universal access number
Country or destination      United Kingdom
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. August 2012 um 08:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #11 - 31. August 2012 um 08:29

@ dildar

Can you please send us some of the email headers.
With the headers we often can find out from where the scammer comes.
The text from your letters including also the big West African scammer mistake.

How to find an email header you can check out here:

HOW TO - Header aus Mails auslesen

The pictures I couldn't find somewhere in the net. They are stolen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #12 - 01. September 2017 um 23:01

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Female [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden