Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sevester <csevester@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2587 mal)

till
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Zürich
Sevester <csevester@yahoo.com>
13. August 2012 um 12:39

Tja, zuerst hat sie mich über eine Dating-Seite angeschrieben, dann kam der Scam Versuch, den ich recht schnell abgebrochen habe. 
Es klang von Anfang an ziemlich komisch, hier der Text "ihrer" Mails an mich, in der Hoffnung, auch andere damit rechtzeitig zu erreichen... 
Der Text stimmt in grossen Teilen mit einem Post von diesem Forum überein und dann habe ich sie dank der Fotogallerie erkannt.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

1. Mail:

Hello xxx,,

Where do i start from? I do not really know how to write and compose letters,but i will try all the same.I was wondering what a creature you are that makes your profile electrifying that could get the attention of a Blind man... I read your profile and i liked what i read. Please does the cool and calmness actually live in you?

Forgive my manners,i am really honored that you responded to my email and i hope it continues? As you already know my name is Sevester and i am of a mixed origin. My father was an American man from New Jersey,while my Mother was a Swiss woman from Basel.I was born in Basel on the 7th of November,1981.I had my Elementary and High school in Switzerland,i later moved to the United States for my Graduate Studies in Medicine and majored in Pathology.I have been working with the National Red Cross Organization as a Pathologist for the past 5 years.

I am passionate about helping others,Making them better people .Because,by making people better am making the world a better place,so that my future kids and other kids would have a conducive atmosphere and environment to grow and be loved.I am a warm,caring,honest,God Fearing and a positive woman. I am also really easy person to talk to and a good listener too.I love to play golf and i enjoy swimming,fishing,listening to music,dancing,traveling and bowling.

Regards,
Sevester...

2. Mail:

Hello xxx,

Thank you for the quick response,It shows a sign of commitment. For a minute i thought i would not hear from you again. Even though i have not seen you or met you in person. You shared a little about your self with me,i am really honored. I have a feeling of safety and security and i think i can share a little more about myself with you,so i am going to let the cat out of the bag.

MY BACKGROUND.
  My granny told me that my father was an international business and he met my mom while he one of his global movement,a business trip in Switzerland. I am the only child of my parents and i Lost my parents to a ghastly motor accident. I was 6 yrs old when this happened. I was taken away by my granny,so that i could get proper care and attention.

MY JOB
As a Pathologist working with the National Red Cross Organization,i have worked in many war stricken zones and countries affected by natural disasters like Haiti,Afghanistan,Iraq,Somalia,Rwanda,Liberia and Japan. I am presently working in Ukraine,but this will be my last assignment and field work. I have decided to resign from the Red Cross after this Exercise is completed.

Speaking of wants - I have been so committed to work and I am at a point in my life where i think it is time for me to settle down and have a family of my own. I do not want to play games anymore.

I have opened myself to you and would like to know more about you and what you really want from this correspondence?

Warm Greetings,
Sevester...

3. Mail:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing today? I really appreciate your consistent response. xxx,I want you to know that i am searching for caring,honest,trustworthy man that will love,respect and be faithful to me. I've been through a lot of emotional break down and i don't want to get hurt anymore.It really hurts and it made me stay away from men,i have been single for two years,because i caught my fiance sleeping with my best friend. He even went on to marry her. Can you imagine the agony and pain?

I am seeking for a very serious relationship am not here to play games..I seek for a complete honest man,who will adore me,a man with a soft heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and knows how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.

My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have fun, but and at the same time be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with,so I cook only when it is necessary. Would you like to have a meal with me?

Until i hear from you again...

Warm Greetings,
Sevester...

4. Mail:

Dear xxx, 

Thank you very much for your reply. I am Ukraine presently and as i told this would be my last assignment. I travel frequently,but i want to stop in other to start a new life. I think you are a great person with an outstanding personality. However,It is so difficult for me to believe that you are still single... if really you are still single ,why can't you get a woman in your life? Well i am less concerned about that right now.Let me know what your intentions and plans are? what you really looking for ? A date,relationship,friend,business partner ? Or you are just around to fool me play games with me? I really need to know your mind before going further with you.I want to know if you are ready for a serious relationship with me? However,your consistent communication gives me a good sign that you are serious and i hope it continues.. I think i am beginning to fall for you.

Regards
Sevester...

5. Mail:

Dear xxx,

Thank you very much for your reply.I read your mail over and over again,i felt so happy that you could share so much with me. I will like to start a new life with you,if you are really serious about me as you claim. I would really like to meet you and see you in person and i will be able to do that in less than two (2) weeks time. I am happy that you are serious about relationship with me. I know we have to be together to feel the real flow of emotions.

However,communication is one of the key factors in creating a long lasting relationship. Life is so unpredictable changes always come along in big or small ways. I don't know what suddenly happened to me? There is a sudden change within me,which has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is that just hit me? But there is something really special about you and the emails you send to me. I have not communicated with a man in a very long while,but i am a deep and good feeling inside of me. I intend to find out what it is?

Our friendship has started over the internet and everything seems almost perfect now. We have not met but the current feelings within us is so real and true already.I know this feelings could only become complete by meeting each other. I am very happy for all the dedication and commitment. Being far away from you is killing me rite now,not being able to share every day with you hurts so much,but I know that at the end of all this pain will be joy and happiness.

My number is +380 93 798 1696. You can send me an sms and i will respond.

Until i hear from you again...

Warm Greetings,
Sevester...

Ich habe viel zu lange geantwortet, eigentlich hatte ich die Adresse schon nach der 2. Mail blockiert, aber dann war mit langweilig 
und ich dachte, ich habe nichts zu verlieren... aber misstrauisch war ich immer.

Nur gut, dass es dieses Forum gibt.
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2012 um 21:25 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Re: Sevester <csevester@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. August 2012 um 13:03

@ till

Hallo und  Smiley

Hast du auch die Quelltext von den Mails?  

Wenn die Mail Adresse noch nicht bekannt ist bitte neue Beiträge immer im SCAM or NOSCAM Bereich posten, danke.  Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2012 um 13:38 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

till
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 13. August 2012 um 15:00

Hier der Quelltext:

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.217.5.70 with SMTP id v48csp123021wes;
        Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.43.45.200 with SMTP id ul8mr2031522icb.36.1344607167795;
        Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:59:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <csevester@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm13-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm13-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com. [77.238.189.195])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id fu9si6614804igc.20.2012.08.10.06.59.26;
        Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:59:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of csevester@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.195 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.189.195;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of csevester@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.195 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=csevester@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [77.238.189.234] by nm13.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2012 13:59:24 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.126] by tm15.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2012 13:59:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1035.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2012 13:59:24 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 677897.53455.bm@omp1035.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 13634 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Aug 2012 13:59:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1344607164; bh=3J+jTAnY3dE0sxf8mTf5HWm591GxuvwkGDqS/LylZEE=; -Version:Content-Type; EGfIfQEL7N/Jw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  X6oM89mf/rfeY=;
X-YMail-OSG: orA3hRMVM1lTchOlmuiJVuYHQAlwkk0tFLKdIJ1Ym8mrRAh
aGPY7U8P5uG8.BMK2_bF3Mftpgrm2GnKKqRHg56fhasAnUjdmtgoQ2q_Ksso
EEQ3P_G8.nzr8QZ6qqWAiQosEa1YrC3dHBcEkT5kFRnteACR.nAxwvVN3jed
y.LI8C1Oi5fzUd6H6WgNHhe.ZxTZHLH7dL3Hw_ofVlku_GDgdR2rzLo4IZZ3
PGTh5xtNEzdWpihcUfczk9zpdDMDeMyZDbp1MHqon8UTG9m_tdo9jkgY7uQX
sgVZh58Ep83uAXfNFrW4CRyLqJ_Pj3Hotn.i4I69FiZJ.V8yGhiHRWr3QCfp
tFG4g6aPePPQd8co7SsOhRlAnqiLLtbz9u1zdgndkJZ8owL.xAjPzZHJzcxT
0b6_imr2Q6SrI1Czdi05aHfkEAEJbEwq4R5JhvbKq0apRddxJ2VVOgusPTCq
U8uBVYi5o.wEvTuuwgb1tqKbW0g--
Received: from [31.7.59.226] by web171404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 14:59:24 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344607164.97597.YahooMailClassic@web171404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 14:59:24 +0100 (BST)

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2012 um 15:24 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 13. August 2012 um 15:27

Mail über die Schweiz                                    Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        31.7.59.226
Decimal:	520567778
Hostname:	31.7.59.226
ISP:	        Private Layer INC
Organization:	Private Layer INC
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	        Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 14:59:24 +0100 (BST)

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 13. August 2012 um 15:35

@ till

Und als Beweis brauchen wir auch noch Bilder...  Augenrollen 

Und in Zukunft bitte immer 1. Mail, 2. Quelltext und 3. die Bilder falls vorhanden in einem Posting hochladen, danke.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

till
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 13. August 2012 um 16:36

Sorry Opfer, und danke für den Hinweis. Ich hoffe ich bekomme so einen Schrott in Zukunft gar nicht erst, aber wenn, weiss ich jetzt direkt, worauf ich achten muss. 
Ich hatte sowieso direkt in Google gesucht, und bei "Social Networks", sowie bei ihrem angeblichen Arbeitgeber (Rotes Kreuz)... 
Als da bei allem nichts auf eine reale "Sevester Collins" schliessen lies, habe ich nur noch hartnäckiger gesucht, nach Teilen des Textes, 
dann nach Wortkombinationen... "scam" + "Ukraine" haben mich schlussendlich zu einem Beitrag in diesem Forum geführt, 
wo der Inhalt des Textes dem einer der Mails oben sehr sehr ähnlich war, nur einige Eckdaten (Beruf, Land, etc) waren angepasst.
Aber sogar Sprachfehler im Text (z.B. "in other to" statt "in order too", von einer US-Amerikanerin?) waren 1:1 übernommen worden.

Naja, ein bisschen echt sah es daher aus, weil die gute - in Wirklichkeit ist es eine sogenannte "Josie Model" - auf einem Bild etwas über DNA und so liest, 
was einigermassen zu ihrem angeblichen Studienfeld passen würde... 
Aber wir können wohl getrost davon ausgehen, dass weder der Urheber dieser Mails noch die gute Josie etwas mit DNA-Studien am Hut haben...

Hier die zwei Bilder:

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2012 um 21:25 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #6 - 07. September 2018 um 16:37

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Josie Model [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden