Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Charity <kellyneelson@hotmail.com> <kellyneelson@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1076 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Charity <kellyneelson@hotmail.com> <kellyneelson@yahoo.com>
12. August 2012 um 16:15

from www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
kellyneelson2012

Its good be with the best partner!!!

I am a:    25 yr-old woman seeking men, 45-96
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am Kelly years of age...I stand 5 '6 tall,Weight 115...
sexy young looking lady looking for the right man of my life...
I am an easy going type of person, well educated and understanding..
I love hiking, moving around,swimming and only interested in a serious relationship which has a future as in meeting in real person,

i am soft tender with great sense of humor.When people are sometimes asked to describe me, the term "spark plug" is often used. I know how to speak my mind and get what I want, but I do so with a smile. I've been known to assess first impressions quickly (both personally and professionally) and generally do not waiver from my initial conclusion. I'm considered a very generous person in all aspects of my life especially in friendship, family and love. I've been told that I'm smart, beautiful and sensitive, although I also tend to be a bit modest too. I'm looking for a man who shares my views on love, family and friends and is ready for all of it to begin with me.
I’m looking for:

I have no Kids at the moment but have been married before...
I am looking for nice Decent Christian man I can appreciate, take care, Love and treat Him Right. I am also looking for a, man with Good Family Values and Morals,successful and knows how to please a woman both in bed and out of bed that will appreciate me and treat me Right. I am a Christian and Independent, I am a very self motivated individual educated and talented young lady and enjoy what life has to offer in the name of love, very courteous, kind and affectionate. I enjoy long walks, wine/candles,candlelight dinner, movies, soft music, and playfulness with the right man, as well as other open social activities. I love children although (I don't have any of my own now). I am open minded, Very HONEST and like a good conversation on most any subject. In my spare time I enjoy working out, music, studying the Bible, and Reading.. I am not an alcoholic, I do NOT smoke, or anything. I study the Bible, and I go to Church. I am Faithful, reliable and Someone you can count on. I am being 100% Truthful with You. I live in a very Nice and Peaceful Neighborhood. I am loving and Sincere. I love both mental and physical Intimacy with a man. I am willing to Marry for Any Nice Mature man, and that is i be able to Travel and meet him person if we are long ways away from each other. I am willing to make a Commitment. I vowed to be Faithful in health, in good times and in bad until death do Us part. I am open minded and I am very spontaneous and love to laugh & have a good time. I can treat you Right. I'm a fun Lady and I like to do fun things with fun people. I am passionate, Romantic & I like making a man feel Special and wanted. I love making a man happy!!
personally i am looking for that man who is very down to earth and respect the integrity of a woman as love is very mutual and vice versa. wow let us click and set the ball rolling dear friends
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:   Black
Eye Color:   Hazel
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:   Some College
Religion:    Christian/Other
    Grocery Assistant
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Capricorn Capricorn

Zitat:
    kellyneelson2012 25 yr-old woman, Clifton, New Jersey USA

Subject:
    kellyneelson/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d/o/t/c/o/m/

kellyneelson/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d/o/t/c/o/m/

2. Wow thanks so much. I think you have made my day, very wonderful for me dear; you are the first person who has written to me from the website. Please I want this new never ending relationship to be one of the best of its kind; I am not on this site for games I guess you are also not for games. Tell me more about yourself, your family, your previous life and your interest. What you like best and what you dislike. Let us set the good lovely ball rolling. I am full of excitement now since we are connected now. I am 30yrs of age, still studying and working simultaneously, I really want us to have a very private conversation and that is via the yahoo messenger chat: my yahoo id is kellyneelson @ yahoo . com. But other wise if you are interested in my hotmail this is my id as well: kellyneelson@hotmail.com. Please add me or email me now I am waiting for your mail my new friend.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2012 um 00:13 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21540  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Charity <kellyneelson@hotmail.com> <kellyneelson@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. August 2012 um 16:15

also to find on facebook with the yahoo address

http://www.facebook.com/kelly.kneelson

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 23:53 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 12. August 2012 um 16:16

hey hi xxx,

its me Charity , ..I am not even sure if this mail will come through or not..Well to tell you a little about my self, I am Charity....31 years of age born on the 21st July 1979.5"6 feet tall.165 cm with an average body figure.I have black hair and black charming sexy eyes and a nice long shaded hair....I am from Ghana, i am half Irish and half Ghanaian, my dads from canning town uk and my mums from here in Ghana..

I am writing because I really won't to know more about you if possible share the rest of our lives together. I m looking for a good hearted gentleman who love woman at heart for a serious relationship which can lead to marriage one day. 

A man who is ready to accommodate treat support and take care of nice beautiful young and educated woman and treat her like a queen' so that he can also be treated as a gentleman and a king as well..

xxxx, I am very open honest caring cheerful person and easy to pleased.I'd describe my self as a down to earth loving, well educated understanding trustworthy ambitious and have a great sense of humor am a lady with a happy cheeky. Smile, smooth body, very clean and healthy. I enjoy going to swimming and reading novels as my hobby. I admire red flowers and exchange of love . For me, age difference is not important to me, but i think the most important thing in every good relationship is faithfulness, sincerity, unselfishness attitude but rather love, understanding and caring. 

Well xxxx, I love vegetables and that keeps my body figure .I love country music allot(songs from Don Williams, Kenny Rogers, dolly Paton and what have you) and a bit of cools like (Michael Bolton, Phil Collins and a lot more. And I hope you also love them as well cos it talks more about life relationship and a happy good life filled with love and understanding..... ... i hope to read from u soon..bye and be good 

Your new friend/love
Charity!!
Hugs

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.76.75 with SMTP id i11csp104788iew;
        Sun, 12 Aug 2012 03:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.217.9 with SMTP id hk9mr17999697qab.58.1344765838792;
        Sun, 12 Aug 2012 03:03:58 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <kellyneelson@hotmail.com>
Received: from bay0-omc1-s21.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc1-s21.bay0.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.32])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id o6si3225794qad.52.2012.08.12.03.03.56;
        Sun, 12 Aug 2012 03:03:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of kellyneelson@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.32 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.32;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of kellyneelson@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.32 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=kellyneelson@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY162-W60 ([65.54.190.60]) by bay0-omc1-s21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 12 Aug 2012 03:03:56 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY162-W60B93998729C7DFEC03EF8C8B10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: kellyneelson@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_0a9974b7-3e43-4da0-9d80-179cc85fadfa_"
X-Originating-IP: [65.98.24.46]
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello xxxx, Its me Charity
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 10:03:56 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <BAY162-W49999FA2D74FD07877A232C8E90@phx.gbl>
References:
90@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Aug 2012 10:03:56.0456 (UTC) FILETIME=[C91FE280:01CD7871]

--_0a9974b7-3e43-4da0-9d80-179cc85fadfa_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_2fc8d3af-8341-4b59-9679-4ca2f14e66f2_"

--_2fc8d3af-8341-4b59-9679-4ca2f14e66f2_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2012 um 00:14 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 12. August 2012 um 16:16

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.98.24.46
Decimal:	1096947758
Hostname:	65.98.24.46
ISP:	FortressITX
Organization:	FortressITX
Services:	Recently reported forum spam source. (2)
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	New Jersey
City:	Clifton 

Zitat:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Aug 2012 10:03:56.0456 (UTC)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 12. August 2012 um 16:17

lemansue schrieb on 12. August 2012 um 16:16:
.I am from Ghana

lemansue schrieb on 12. August 2012 um 16:16:
email over the USA