Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sharon <sharontheagriculturalist08@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 19272 mal)

dildar
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Lahore
Sharon <sharontheagriculturalist08@gmail.com>
11. August 2012 um 04:47

Glamour Girl

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Jun 17

to me 
Hello sweetie
You're such a great writer and I like what I read from you so far. Though, we have just met but, I do have alot of positive feelings towards you and also you have managed to occupy the whole of my heart and it looks as if we've been together for years.

I have nothing against you being a Muslim. I can read the Holy Quran and recites few hadith by prophet Muhammad (SAW). My field is agricultural science. I my traveling mostly on vacation period. I don't work alot perhaps have got people working for me. My birthday is Feb 24 1984 and as for my zodiac sign, I don't believe in it.

You seems to be a good person with a very good heart. Thanks a bunch for your great condolence for all the losses in my life, you seems so nice. I'm sorry for taking longer than expected to write back, I have been really busy with work...

As you have read in my previous mail, I have been single all my life and its time for the right man of my choice to come down the stairs hehe! I am not just looking to settle down for less than with a man who'll never cheat on me. I am not the type who's into playing head games or playing golf with men's intelligence if you really know what I mean.

I am a one man woman and I really want my partner to be a one woman man do you really understand this hehe! I know its kinda hard to see true love nowadays but I can tell you true love still exists and as for me, true love lives in me day by day.. I am going to spoil my partner and always make him happy in every ways I can. Its time to start a new life can we proceed?

On the surface I am intelligent, outgoing, friendly and relate well to people of all ages and backgrounds. Introspectively, I am more of a social chameleon, an observer, trying to make sense of a world that seems to have swallowed a nightmare pill.

I believe I have done my living the right way around. my life has been filled with travels, wacky adventures, excitement, diverse and interesting people, . I've also experienced a certain amount of heart-break, learning from mistakes, tears, and memory-making, both good and bad. I'm finally admitting that I would like to meet a partner with whom I can create new memories .... and experience adventures of a different variety with.

I am a confident, intellectual, humorously, romantic woman... I have an inquiring mind and a constant thirst for literature of all varieties. I am a fanatical animal-lover. Socially I prefer small, intimate get-together sharing good food and great wine with friends and loved ones, rather than large, superficial parties with shallow acquaintances

"On October 1, the Government of Sudan announced that the movements of all U.S. citizens visiting Sudan (other than U.S. diplomats assigned to the Embassy in Khartoum) would be restricted to a 25-mile radius of the Republican Palace in central Khartoum.  The Sudanese government has not clarified whether Americans who already possess travel permits will be allowed to go beyond the 25-mile radius.  Americans who have valid travel permits and plan to travel outside Khartoum should check with local authorities.

Disruptions of water and electricity are frequent. Cellular phone service is more reliable than land line service. E-mail is available in Sudan, and there are Internet cafes in Khartoum, but service can be erratic. There is no telecommunications infrastructure in opposition-held Sudanese territory outside of relief agencies and opposition radio networks. I've seen all the other typical conditions of a very poor country: limited medical services, only three paved highways, very little train service, old aircraft for air service, banking system nearly non-existent, most of the economy is on a cash basis. The local currency has to stay in Sudan. There are also closed borders with neighboring countries.

"Islamic practices and beliefs are closely adhered to in the country's customs, laws, and regulations. Government controlled areas operate under Muslim Sharia law. Women should dress conservatively (i.e., no short skirts, bare arms, or low necklines) but non-Muslim women are not required to cover their heads. Neither men nor women should wear shorts in public and they should be extremely discreet when swimming. There are no restrictions against women driving automobiles. Proselytizing any religion other than Islam may lead to arrest.

Public displays of affection between members of the opposite sex are frowned upon; overtly homosexual behavior will render an individual liable to immediate arrest and possibly imprisonment, even the death penalty. It is prohibited to import or consume alcohol (even in private) and to import magazines/books of a sexually explicit nature. Penalties for possession, use, or trafficking in illegal drugs can be severe. Bags are routinely searched upon arrival and departure at Khartoum airport."

You have managed to capture my heart and I can't really explain how much I look forward to seeing each other. Age doesn't count in a relationship nor distance. What count most is LOVE and I have a very huge love to offer so let's be sincere with each other.... In order for trust to be more estblished, I want you out of all single site so that way we'll both know that we have emotional feelings for each another. Kindly send me your username and password on the singles site so I could get rid of it OK... Send it to me so I'll be rest minded OK.....I hope this mail finds you in good spirit. Anyway, I gotta run for now I'll check on you later. Hoping to hear from you soon.

All my love.
Sharon. 

Hello sweetheart
I am also glad to hear from you at regular intervals and it would be my pleasure to be with you sometime soon. I really appreciate the fact that you have such a lovely feeling for me and I can also tell that I do have strong feelings for you either and it would be my pleasure to be fully engaged in a long term relationship with you OK. I know you are wondering why we could engaged in a relationship when we are some thousands miles away from one another. I am coming home soon so keep your hopes up and it shall all work out OK... You can't imagine how happy am feeling inside I can't just hide this great feelings Smiley

Dear, my day usually begins about 3AM....and no I have no milk cows.  It usually begins with a Bible Reading.....yesterday I finished Revelation...maybe we could read together.  This is the best way to begin the day.....makes everything else better....then prayer.  I like to use the early morning to think....about the larger issues of life as well as the smaller things.....about issues at work.....many things I am dealing with at work, I solve on my patio in the back.

I also like to play music....some of my favorites are Frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand (don't like her politics or philoshoph, but she can sing), Etta James, Carpenters, Barry Manilow, Willie Nelson, Soundtrack from The Sting and Fiddler on the Roof, Ray Charles, Eric Clapton, Chicago, Pierce Arrow (a group with a theatre in Branson, MO.--gospel, patriotic and family music), etc.......enjoy having coffee on the back patio......then a 2 mile fast walk around the subdivision....read the newspaper.....then get ready for work....showing up around 7-7:30AM.  After a day's work....I am usually in bed by 9 or 10PM......Honey, I want to tell you more on agriculture here in Sudan if you don't mind.

In the early 1990s, agriculture and livestock raising were the main sources of livelihood in Sudan for about 61 percent of the working population. Agricultural products regularly accounted for about 95 percent of the country's exports. Industry was mostly agriculturally-based, accounting for 15 percent of GDP in 1988. The average annual growth of agricultural production declined in the 1980s to 0.8 percent for the period 1980-87, as compared with 2.9 percent for the period 1965-80.

Similarly, the sector's total contribution to GDP declined over the years, as the other sectors of the economy expanded. Total sectoral activities, which contributed an estimated 40 percent of GDP in the early 1970s, had fluctuated during the 1980s and represented about 36 percent in 1988. Crop cultivation was divided between a modern, market-oriented sector comprising mechanized, large-scale irrigated and rainfed farming (mainly in central Sudan) and small-scale farming following traditional practices that was carried on in the other parts of the country where rainfall or other water sources were sufficient for cultivation.

Large investments continued to be made in the 1980s in mechanized, irrigated, and rainfed cultivation, with their combined areas accounting for roughly two-thirds of Sudan's cultivated land in the late 1980s. The early emphasis on cotton growing on irrigated land had decreased. Although cotton remained the most important crop, peanuts, wheat, and sugarcane had become major crops, and considerable quantities of sesame also were grown.

Rainfed mechanized farming continued to produce mostly sorghum, and short-fiber cotton was also grown. Production in both subsectors increased domestic supplies and export potentials. The increase appeared, however, to have been achieved mainly by expanding the cultivated area rather than by increasing productivity. To stimulate productivity, in 1981 the government offered various incentives to cultivators of irrigated land who were almost entirely government tenants. Subsistence cultivators produced sorghum as their staple crop, although in the northerly, rainfed, cultivated areas millet was the principal staple. Subsistence farmers also grew peanuts and sesame.

Livestock raising, pursued throughout Sudan except in the extremely dry areas of the north and the tsetse-fly-infested area in the far south, was almost entirely in the traditional sector. Because livestock raising provided employment for so many people, modernization proposals have been based on improving existing practices and marketing for export, rather than moving toward the modern ranching that requires few workers.

Fishing was largely carried out by the traditional sector for subsistence. An unknown number of small operators also used the country's major reservoirs in the more populated central region and the rivers to catch fish for sale locally and in nearby larger urban centers. The few modern fishing ventures, mainly on Lake Nubia and in the Red Sea, were small.

The forestry subsector comprised both traditional gatherers of firewood and producers of charcoal--the main sources of fuel for homes and some industry in urban areas--and a modern timber and sawmilling industry, the latter government owned. Approximately 21 million cubic meters of wood, mainly for fuel, were cut in 1987. Gum arabic production in FY 1986-87 was about 40,000 tons. In the late 1980s, it became in most years the second biggest export after cotton, amounting to about 11 percent of total exports.

Nuff said about agriculture for now, i'll continue in my next email... Baby, you are the only one I kept thinking of at all time and wondering how awesome and interesting its going to look like when we are finally together living in harmony. However, you are such an angel in my life and I would do all I could to make you happy at all time its a promise. Honey, I really want you to erase your profile on all the dating sites you are on.

The reason is that I don't want a situation whereby someone from no where will come and snatch you away from me OK. You are such a nice, handsome, caring and responsible man any woman could do anything to have. Moreso, I really want you to promise me that you'll never hurt my heart as have given it to you now. Anyway sweetie,how was your day? I hope it wasn't stressful. Please, tell me everything you can about your past relationships its necessary OK...?

Got home last night and before I went into the house, I lit the charcoal grill, then went into the house and read the mail then threw it in the garbage. Pealed 2 potatoes, cut some onions, got the aluminum foil out, cut the potatoes thick on the foil, added some onions and seasoned them, then put a slab of butter on and then wrap them up, opened a can of mushrooms, put them in foil with a slab of butter and then put them on the grill.  While they were cooking I turned the computer on hoping to see a letter from you. Honey, how do you like your steak? I like mine still bleeding to med rare, it's more tender to chew like that. Tomorrow I'm going to stop and get some navy beans and put them in water to soak over night, then put a ham bone with some meat on it, set it on low and let it cook all day.

Sweetie, I hope I have not bore you enough with this lenghty mail. Like I said, I have a very big heart and its time for me to start a new life with the right man. I want to plan a good life with my partner. I am planning on buying a home as soon as I come back to the state. A home with large acres of land where the kids can explore. Where's the best place to buy a home? Do you have beach around you? I love living on the beach. Let me know what you think in your next mail. I'll be happy if we can move in so we could share brighter life together. But if you're not interested in moving there, we can live anywhere you want us to. Your comfort is my priority.

I was actually dating a guy back in Florida, I gave everything I could to make the relationship work out but all he could do to compensate me was to cheat on me. I found out and talked to him with the hope he was going to change but he never did and we decided to quit the relationship. But after a couple months, he came back for apology but then, I was already dating a guy from Cali and we were having a good relationship. He cared and we were both committed into the relationship only to find out a year later that he was into drugs smuggling and I couldn't cope with that being a good christian so we ended it.

Ever since, have been single and never dated any guy. But I really need to let the loneliness out the door and start a new life with a caring, loving and open minded man. I don't desire much in a partner so am always having the faith that the right man is out there but we are yet to find each other. Lots of men are always wanting me for a serious relationship but I can't trust them enough to give them my heart so am always saying THANKS BUT NO THANKS..

I hope you're having a great day. I'll stop here for now and awaits your reply... I can't wait to meet you in person. Till then, remain blessed.

All my love.
Sharon.

All my love.
Sharon.
4 attachments — Download all attachments   View all images   Share all images  
     MM8.jpg
66K   View   Share   Download  
     MM9.jpg
35K   View   Share   Download  
     MM10.jpg
80K   View   Share   Download  

Hello sweetie,
I just want to hug you, but your are many miles away, what I wouldn't do for a hug. I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. "Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you. I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for relatoionship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. Don't measure the distance; measure my love. We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation. 5000 miles away and you are still right here, in my heart and mind. Here in my heart, that´s where you´ll be; you´ll be with me, here in my heart.

No distance can keep us apart, long as you´re here in my heart. Time may take us apart, that's true, but I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between. These lonely nights are hard to get through. I will keep you in my eyes by making you a dream. Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between ... I love you. Far in distance, but near at heart, you'll always be the angel of my heart. When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever. Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you're there, I wonder if tonight you're thinking of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go!! Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart. Love is the shortest distance between hearts.

Ain't no moutain high enough,
Aint no valley low enough,
Aint no river wide enough,
to keep me from getting to you baby!!

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much! Love is but a burning fire, the distance between us only increases our desire. For five minutes with you, I'd drive for a week. A minute spent in the embrace of my lover is equivalent to an eternity of joy! Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another. You are my shinning star. I know you will never fade. You will be my light to help me read my map of happiness! Distance is a dagger in the heart of two lovers. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. The purity and trueness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact.Time is only a four-leter word. Although we have to be apart, time cannot take you from my heart. I sit and I wait until we are together, and make 'our time' with a fresh new start!

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will. Cause I love you and I miss you and writing you everyday is alot of plus! There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you. I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy. Baby, I know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless.. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is. Honey, I hope all these is enough for now since I don't want you to get bore. I will send more later. I Love you so much.

Sharon.       

Hello to you my loving sweetheart,
How you doing..? In fact, you never seems to realize how much I do think of you everytime. I have been wondering what our life would look like when you and I finally come together and start a good life. I have been living a lonely life long time ago and its time for us to come together and achieve our goals. Guess what! I keep dreaming about us taking a walk on the beach together.

Sweetie, do you know how to play ping pong? If you don't I'll teach you how to. Honey, am going to quit all the traveling once I finally arrive in the state so that we can have enough time to study our likes/dislikes and to see the chemistry. I believe we're right for each other but time will tell.

But believe me, have been praying to God over our relationship and he has revealed to me that we both are right for each other. I am one of the most happiest person on earth for having you in my life and hope you feel thesame. I don't want to get hurt anymore I just hope you won't hurt me...

As for me, I promise never to hurt you, I'll always make you happy.. I know how to make a man happy as well as spoiling haha....!

A Sudanese boy of 16 is to have his right hand and left foot amputated by a court order that human rights campaigners have denounced as barbaric. Launching an urgent appeal on behalf of Mohamed Hassan Hamdan, Amnesty International said yesterday that the penalty, known as "cross amputation" is tantamount to torture. Judicial amputations, floggings and even sentences of death by stoning are not unheard of in Sudan, whose penal code is partly based on Sharia (Islamic law).

Now back to our normal conversation. Honey, you have really captured my heart and I can't really describe the excitement in my mind for having you in my life. I feel so anxious seeing you. In the first place, I never really believe that the Internet could ever be as real as this. I wasn't expecting too much though! Now, everything seems so true to me and am happy that I finally found my other half. Do you feel thesame?

However, in my dream last night I couldn't find my face. My words resound with echoes and sound foreign to my ear. My bones are lava, my veins run clear with old rivers. So I go to the ground, afraid to move, with nothing left to do except hold out my hands and wait for you. It sounds like a poem in nature but that was exactly what my dream from last night was.

Even though you've been badly humiliated and emotionally jeopardized, please do not bring the baggage from the past into present okay. Moving the past feelings around won't help a bit. Do not take all women to be thesame due to bad action of one.

I have been badly hurt in the past as well but I overcome it and now living my life to the fullest... I love being around nice people and most especially a very nice and caring partner. When am in a relationship, I do give my entire heart out but I always get hurt. I don't want to go down the road anymore I hope you can understand that.

I really love everything about you, I can't wait to meet you in person. Anyway, have got to hit the send button for now will check back pretty soon. I can't wait to hear from you...

Lots of love and kisses,
Your new love,
Sharon.                                                                          

Honey,
When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day.  went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. You have found true love the day you realize that you want to wake up beside your girlfriend, every morning, even though you have your differences. I could say that you complete me...but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day before.

You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours. I want you around in the morning and I want to know you're legally required to be there. Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.

Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night. Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope ... giving us another start of what we call Life. A morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up.

Love is not needing a snooze button on your alarm clock, because when it goes off for the first time in the morning, the thoughts of your loved one makes it impossible to fall back asleep. As I awaken each morning, my dreams of you fade as thoughts of you flood my mind with sensual assault. When I wake up in the morning, I think of you. When I go to sleep at night, I think of you. And for all those hours in-between, I think of us. I love you so much.

Sharon.            

Hello to you my loving husband,
I may not be able to get back to you as often as I am suppose to due to all am working on right now. But no matter how long it takes me getting back to you, please do not ever change your mind towards me cause you're all I seek and I am so much in love with you. Honey, you really need to get me a ring so I won't get disturbed by men anymore cause lots of men tends to come closer and wanting to engage in a relationship with me. I claim to be an engaged/married woman but they kinda find it difficult to back off cause there's no ring if you really know what I mean. No worries, I don't give them attention not at all. You're my heart, my love, my life and my everything. I'll never do anything to hurt nor to betray  your love for me.

On Jan. 9, 2005, after three years of negotiations, the peace deal between the southern rebels, led by John Garang of the SPLA, and the Khartoum government to end the two-decades-long civil war was signed, giving roughly half of Sudan's oil wealth to the south, as well as nearly complete autonomy and the right to secede after six years. But just two weeks after Garang was sworn in as first vice president as part of the power-sharing agreement, he was killed in a helicopter crash during bad weather. Rioting erupted in Khartoum, killing nearly 100. Garang's deputy, Salva Kiir, was quickly sworn in as the new vice president, and both north and south vowed that the peace agreement would hold.

In 2006, the slaughter in Darfur escalated, and the Khartoum government remained defiantly indifferent to the international communities' calls to stop the violence. The 7,000 African Union (AU) peacekeepers deployed to Darfur proved too small and ill equipped a force to prevent much of it. A fragile peace deal in May 2006 was signed between the Sudanese government and the main Darfur rebel group; two smaller rebel groups, however, refused to sign. The UN reported that there has in fact been a dramatic upsurge in the violence since the agreement.

The Sudanese government reneged on essential elements of the accord, including the plan to disarm the militias and allow a UN peacekeeping force into the region to replace the modest AU force. Khartoum eventually agreed to allow the modest AU force to remain in the country until the end of 2006, but rejected a hybrid AU-UN peacekeeping force entering the country. In. Jan. 2007, Sudan and Darfur rebel groups agreed to a 60-day cease-fire, which was intended to lead to peace talks sponsored by the African Union.

However, loving you is the most pleasant part of my life. At times, I do have this thought running through my mind. I kept wondering if our love is real or not cause, I can't believe how much we have developed strong feelings for one another within short period of time. Honey, you have occupied my mind and I can't really describe to you the kind of love am having for you. I love you for eternity.

Thank God, you should know that am not in this for money nor material things. I found you so handsome, open minded, interesting, loving, caring, calm, and sincere that's what intrigued me and eventually fell in love with you. There are bunches of women out there seeking for men whom to take advantage of. That's not me and I'll never take part in such cause it isn't my style. I have been badly hurt in the past though but, I'll never hold that against you cause you've never given me any reason not to trust you anymore.

Honey, I really want us to have a good life together so let's start planning ahead of our life okay... I know you've got numerous plans for us but we need to talk more on that right from here so when we finally meet in person, we'll take it to another level if you really know what I mean. Honey, I really love every single thing about you, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I am sending you this email with my face full of beautiful smiles cause, thinking of you melts my heart, have never fell in love as much as I do for you.

Honey, the Lord has revealed to me numerous time that we're right for one another so we really need to worry about nothing. I am yours, you're mine and we're for each other. I am making a vow that, I'll never hurt nor cheat on you so please never let me down. You're all have got and all I care for. I love you so much sweetie. I got to send this off for now, hope it does makes your day. I'll talk to you later. Till then, remain blessed.

Love you so much,
Your loving wife to be,
Sharon.                

Hi Sweetheart,
I keep thinking ahead and all of the time about our new life together. I'll will always hold you in the highest esteem as long as I live. I will love you as Christ loved the church. Not only do I want to do that, but I am instructed to do that as well (Ephesians 5:25). Eph 5:22-30  states that: 22 For wives, this means submit your husbands as to the Lord. 23 For a husband is the head of his wife as Christ is the head of the church.

He is the Savior of his body, the church. 24 As the church submits to Christ, so you wives should submit to your husbands in everything. 25 For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her 26 to make her holy and clean, washed by the cleansing of God's word. 27 He did this to present her to himself as a glorious church without a spot or wrinkle or any other blemish.

Instead, she will be holy and without fault.. 28 In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as they love their own bodies. For a man who loves his wife actually shows love for himself. 29 No one hates his own body but feeds and cares for it, just as Christ cares for the church. 30 And we are members of his body.

Here is another portion of scripture that I like. It talks about being together literally in all things; and mentions that the two (in marriage) should only be apart for a short time in order to pray: 1 Cor 7:1-6 2 But because there is so much sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband.

3 The husband should fulfill his wife's sexual needs, and the wife should fulfill her husband's needs. 4 The wife gives authority over her body to her husband, and the husband gives authority over his body to his wife.

5 Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer. Afterward, you should come together again so that Satan won't be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Holy Bible, New Living Translation ®, copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers. All rights reserved.

However sweetheart, there's a big secret I'd love to share with you only if you can keep it secret and confidential. Honey, I have been putting together an oil contract in Al-Khartoum Sudan. My buyer is from United Kingdom which is the reason why am in this country presently. He has deposited $100,000 on the contract.  I have known the buyer for a couple of years and has had other dealings with him. I have over $340,000 invested in this project. 

The money involved is $36Millions. Honey, we're at the final stage of the transaction and am running out of funds. You seems like a very caring and open minded man that's why have decided to share this great news with you. I want you to understand that whatever belongs to me is yours and vice versa. I am planning on investing this money with you in future only if you can be trustworthy and honest with me cause have had several men played me and I don't want to go down the road anymore.

At this point, I am in need of $5,000.00 to finalise the deal but all have got at the moment is $3,000.00 so am $2,000.00 short. Honey, can you raise me some funds? If you can really do this for me, I'll never let you down. We'll start a new life together. Moreso, I'd love to hear your business idea on how/what we can invest the $36Millions on as soon as I have it in my possession. I can't wait to hear from you.

Lots of love,
Sharon.                                 

Honey,
While I am waiting to get onto the Internet, I will write to you. When I went to dinner with my friend, I kept thinking that you were going to walk in to the room at any moment. I was very distracted and my mind was on you the whole time. Our waitress looked like she could have been your little sister. That is one reason I kept thinking you would appear at any moment. It was like I was in the Twilight Zone. I was wishing that you were there with me and that we would be holding hands waiting for dinner with a peck on the cheek here and there. Looking a ways into the future, when we get married.

Even though you are on the other side of the earth, I kept you near me at all times in my head and my heart. I keep longing to hold you and kiss you! I keep thinking what it is going to be like to actually touch your skin and run my fingers through your hair and whisper sweet I Love You's in your ear. I can't wait to put oil on your back and massage it into your skin with a firm yet soft & tender touch. I would really like to go further on this topic, but the Bible is clear on the subject. Considering that you have not given yourself to any man on this subject, I feel like such an old Tom/Alley cat. I'm a little blinded and in awe from your love that I can't see the lines very clearly.. You are just so wow that I need your help to stay within boundaries so please tell me if I have ever gone too far on the subject.

Right now I am in a weird place in my life. I knew that God was going to bless me richly and that my life would change rather quickly, but I didn't expect the timing to occur during the lowest point in my life; and to occur where my life is practically a train wreck. I am still trying to pick up the pieces of my life right now and everything is like a whirlwind. I've learned over the years not to worry about God's timing in regard to important experiences and literally everything because the Bible states: "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them". Rom 8:28-29 Holy Bible, New Living Translation.

Right now sweetie, you are the only good thing that has happened to me in the last 4 years. You are everything I've ever looked for in a man and then a whole lot more. You seem too good to be true. Sometimes I don't know what to say. I wonder if everything is an awesome dream and that all of a sudden I am going to be slapped awake back into reality where life has really sucked up until we've met. Please don't be a dream. I really need to know you are real. I really wish you were here!

I am still trying to figure out why a handsome & smart male happened to pick me [At first I thought I would use the word guy instead of male because you are classy but more youthful than what a man sounds like - then I thought I would use girl instead of guy but you are too sophisticated for that - then I thought I would use man but you are too good looking to leave that word by itself - this was a long way around for me to give you a compliment. Honey I think you are handsome!]. One side of me says that I have a lot to offer, while the other side of me says that there are billions of other women out there better than myself. Either way, we found each other like God has intended. Honey, you'd have to dump me really hard to get rid of me (not that you would because I trust you) and even then I wouldn't leave you.

However, I really appreciate the love and trust you have in me. You have shown to me how much you love and care about me. Nonetheless, i got your account detail and will let you know as soon as everything is in place. Ofcourse, I can understand that you've got little amount of money to your name but trust me, I will never stop loving you regardless of the circumstances. And once I finally lay my hands on the millions, we'll invest it together. We'll live anywhere in the world. Honey, would you like to move to the US with me so that we can start a new life together? Let me know your opinion.

Moreso, I really need some money right now so please go ahead and send me whatever amount of money you can at the moment. Please send the money through Western Union Money Transfer using the information below:

RECEIVER'S NAME: SARAN MAREK
CITY: LONDON

Above is the information to send the money. Please, print out the information and drive to any nearby Western Union Money Transfer shop and send me the money. Email me the full payment information once the money is sent. Please do send the money as soon as you read this letter okay. Thanks a bunch for being the true love of my life.

Love you deeply,
Wife.
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 16:11 von vierauge » 
Grund: mix10087  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Sharon <sharontheagriculturalist08@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. August 2012 um 04:55

Hi there,
I found your email address on your profile on the dating network... By the way, I like what I read, I'd love to get to know you better...About myself, i'm 28yrs young, unmarried, 5'8 fit, blond hair, blue eyes.. Born in Florida and raised. I enjoy sports ... watching and participating ... I bowl, golf, use to shoot and hunt ... Love to dance ... Play board games (favorite is scrabble) ... I have varied interests ... I'm a very happy person ... I never allow myself to be negative to anything ... after all the Joy of the Lord is our reward ... I'm told I have a great personality ...

As for who am looking for? Does the man I'm seeking in my life exist? ... I wonder ... I know the good Lord has him out there somewhere ...He must have a great sense of humor ... love to laugh as I do ... be down to earth .. likes to enjoy his life and have fun ... a great hugger would be nice ... have a good sense of who he is ... could this be you? ...

I am looking for the man who can satisfy the desire in my heart to love and be loved. Who is not afraid of intimacy and does not allow the hurts of past relationships to hinder his desire to be cherished and adored.

I am looking for someone who has come through the trials of life and has joy and laughter rather than bitterness. He is not given to anger or severe mood swings. Someone who is not afraid to communicate openly and honestly.

I believe he is compassionate, gentle, honest, optimistic, actively fun, very affectionate, romantic and will desire intimacy with God through prayer and worship. He desires to be cherished and adored because he knows what an incredible gift from God he is.

He believes that chivalry is not dead ... Our relationship will not be one of completing one another, but of complimenting one another ... If this sounds like you write me back and let's get acquainted.

Your new friend,
Sharon.

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 16:12 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 11. August 2012 um 04:57

Hello xxxxxxxx,
I appreciate everything you've just said about yourself in fact, you are such an open minded person. I am totally new to the singles site and have been getting alot of attentions from alot of men wanting to talk to me and eventually fall in love with me but none of them has ever seems to be the kind of man am looking for so I had to keep looking until the right man comes across my way. I dunno how this online dating thing works but am giving it a try and see if I could find my significant half.

I have been badly hurt in the past and the injury still exists in my heart presently, and all I desire is a man who is going to healed up the injury and make me happy again. I am unmarried with no kids but am willing to accept other's kids but would love to have mine someday. I am looking for someone who got alot to share with his partner... I am not motivated by money nor material things all I desire is to love and to be loved in return that's all... 

Music: I Love to play the harmonica, the guitar and even the piano. i cant understand notes, but i play to my heart. and i listen to all rock, and the occasional country. A wide variety from Pop, Rock, Alternative, Easy Listening, Opera, New Wave and World tunes; plus my nano pulsates with Island Contemporary and Hawaiian music on my rides out to the countryside!

Movies: I Love Nicolas Cage movies, Harrison Ford, John Wayne,John Trovolta, many of the Saturday night live stars like Steve Martin...etc Tommy boy Cris Farely...you know... But I favor Westerns, and action. But sometimes i'll watch a sad movie.. and get a bit teary....Suspense Dramas, Action and Thrillers, DocuDramas, Humorous & Comedy, Romance. Meet Joe Black (Claire Forlani!!), Dance with the Wolves, Message in A Bottle, Pelican Brief, Braveheart, Saving Private Ryan, Forest Gump, The Green Mile, Seabisquit, Random Hearts, Titanic , The Legend of Bagger Vance, Awakenings , Patch Adams, Good Morning Vietnam, Pay It Forward, The Sting, Oceans 11, Facing the Giants, The Thomas Crowne Affair, Three Days of the Condor, Gladiator, The Firm, Terms of Endearment , Wall Street, Boileroom, Thelma & Louise, Denzel Movies, American President.

Interests: The outdoors, adventure, health, seeing new places in search of unique experiences, cultures and friends around the world. I'm perfectly comfortable cycling in the back country, hiking trails, climbing mountains or exploring the ocean. Sky diving and bungee jumping is next on the list, then a full triathalon.

About me: Free Spirited and Independent, cutting new paths in my every growing experiences, quest and search for new adventure and thrills. My travels have taken me around the world to, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Italy, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Liechtenstein, Sweden, Venice plus a handful of other European and African countries. I've trekked to islands in the West Indies on the Windjammer Polynesia, ask me about St. Barts and Saline Beach!

How about turning the clock back almost a century to the quiet simple life of the South Pacific in Rarotonga and Aitutaki? That is the last heaven on earth, really! And life just would not be the same without the free spirited lifestyle of Rio DeJaneiro, Brazil. Full blown soccer games on the beaches of Copacabana, cocktails served in Ipanema and majestic views from soaring heights of Sugar Loaf. Up next, the Gold Coast and outback of Australia. I have toured lots of East Africa... Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya. I took a Safari (tour to watch wildlife) etc etc... Ask me about Carnivore and some other standard restaurants in the state of Nairobi the capitol of Kenya.

Kenya is located in Africa, on the East, just below the "horn" that is Somalia. It's bordered by the Indian Ocean on the South East, Tanzania on the South, Uganda on the West, Sudan on the North West, Ethiopia on the North and Somalia on the North East.

The equator divides Kenya roughly in two. Kenya's time is GMT +3 (or Moscow non-summer time).

Kenya also borders Lake Victoria, the second largest fresh water lake (also the source of the Nile). Other notable features in Kenya are: Mt. Kenya (second highest mountain on Africa after Kilimanjaro), the Rift Valley, Masai Mara wildlife reserve, Lake Nakuru (known for having flamingoes) and Lamu (UNESCO World Heritage Site).

However, am originally from Miami Beach Florida but, later moved to Sudan for agricultural purposes. Presently am in the United Kingdom on a business trip. I was in Abu Dhabi 2weeks ago to meet with some business associates. But as everybody knows that Sudan is an African country and the rate of malnutrition here is extremely high. Most people living in Sudan are engaged in animal rearing and farming.

But the kind of farming I am engaged in is the commerical one where there are large numbers of farmland and farm workers and I cultivate and plant on it. I supplies countries like United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Sierra leon, Iraq, Congo, Egypt, Zimbabwe, Uganda  etc. I really enjoy doing my great work in Sudan which cases of malnutrition, diseases, draught, and child soldier deliquency and also cases of juvenile deliquency is high.

The crops that we grow are durum wheat (which makes pasta) spring wheat (which makes bread) barley (which makes beer) field peas (most is used for animal feed) canola (which makes cooking oil) chick peas (which are sent to India for food because they are high in protein) mustard (which makes mustard) I work really hard in the spring and the fall and the other months of the year it is not that hard of work don't ya think? I bet it is.

But, lately my scope of work has been in child diseases ranging from children that are amputated due to mine. And also child birth related diseases which arises as a result of malnutrition by the parents and draught.

Well, this is a little about my work and I hope you would understand better now. I am really looking for a long term relationship with the man of my dream. A man who would treat me like an angel and cuddle up with. I don't care about age difference, all I care about is love, care, romance and sincerity and I believe you desire thesame in return.

Can you tell me about yourself? Like your likes/dislikes, turn onn/off, hobbies, interests, activities, occupation, lifestyle etc.... By the way, how long have you been on the singles site and how many women have you corresponded with? What are the qualities your really desire in a woman? ......I don't rush myself into a relationship though but when you see the right person, your instinct will surely pick if you really know what I mean. Everyone has one story or another to tell about his/her last experience with a partner, I'll be happy if we can get acquainted and share some brighter experience with one another....

In my spare time, I love singing, dancing, walking on the beach, hang out with friends, dinning out, bowling, swimming, playing ping pong, watching movies, documentaries etc.... 

BTW my favorite food is chicken with mashed potatoes along with brown gravy on it and with salad also, favorite food is BBQ chicken on the grill....properly grilled that is, so that it is juicy tender when you cut it...not dry. If you do it right...it melts in your mouth. I also like chicken stir fry...good chilli is my next one...and I am a salad lover, especially Greek Salad (no beets...fresh olives...) I also like a good nacho...My favorite movie star is John Wayne what about yourself? Anyway, I better run for  now I will check on you later ok. 

Sharon. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 16:13 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 11. August 2012 um 04:58

Hello xxxxxxxx,
How you doing? I am pretty sure you're having a great day on your end. I hope you enjoy everything have conveyed to you concerning my scope of work and my tour on the planet. Traveling is my hobby and I can't do without it. But one thing, am going to give up on traveling once am engaged. Maybe in the nearest future, if my partner wish to see the world, we can do the tour together. I love experiencing new things.

I'm looking for a good christian man... Honesty is very important to me.. If a man cant be honest with me about how he feels then he is not for me... I want someone i can grow old with, someone who likes to have fun but can also cuddle up on the sofa and watch a movie, i love movies!... I love shooting pool... I'm up for just about anything... I love romance... i am a sucker for it... it is the little things that impress me the most... I am very into my involvement in our church and our youth are my passion.

Furthermore, don't you think you need to know how I lived my life right from childhood? I lost my mom to breast at the age of 12. A year later, I lost dad to an auto crash. He was knocked down by a drunk truck driver in fact it was a terrible incident. I moved inn with granny in New Orleans where I attended Louisiana High School.

However, granny and I get along pretty well and things started rolling fine. Then, she used to owns a daycare she really love taken care of kids. On one great Thanksgiving day, she asked what do I want to become in future and I answered  an agriculturalist. She asked, why such a decision and I responded with good reasons in fact, she was extremely happy that alot of children of nowadays are not ready to study agriculture since there are lots of stress attached to it but, they have forgotten that without agriculture there is no life. I really love what I do for a living and I am working tediously so that I could achieve my goals just as I promise granny. I work on the farm like.......raising farm animals, planting, harvesting, cultivating, also teaching people how to farm, how to use the modern implements like tractors etc.... I hope you understand what my job is simply about.

I studied in the University Of Delaware and I have PHD in agriculture. Infact, it was an interesting life living there during that tenure. After my graduation. I came back to New Orleans and stay with Grandmother. After spending some few years with her, I had to head back to so Florida in order to take care of my parents properties. I lost granny to lungs cancer in fact, cancer is a common disease all over the world mostly advanced countries like the US etc..... but its rear to see people dieing of cancer in African countries am surprise. I've been single all my life and I need a man who would love me and as well as what I do. I know you love what I do for a living so am really happy having you in my life. Can we make a great match?

I've been in Sudan for the past 4yrs but been spending vacations in United Arab Emirates. Its fantastic walking on Jumeira beach... I love it alot, I can't wait to take my partner down there so we both can spend nice time together. I really seek a long term relationship with a caring, honest man that could  treat me like an angel as initially stated. I have lost everyone I have at such a young tender age and ever since then, things has not been adding up for me not until 2005 when a friend of mine named Khadijah who was a Sudanese asked me to come down to Sudan and practice my field since there is enough land for me to cultivate. This exhausted alot of my money and am still working hard on it. Khadijah was striked down to death by the horns of the bulls what a painful death. I don't like talking about her cause it gives me bad memory so let's reserve that until we meet in person OK...

This is sucks and have been going through alot of hard time since she has been so nice to me and care for me all the time. You might be wondering why I decided to keep the ball rolling with you the reason is that you possess the  qualities which I desire. I want to develop a strong long term relationship with you and hope you also feel the same. I am finally coming home in less than 2months from now to start a new life. Am done working here atleast, have done enough to make the whole world happy by helping the motherless kids and less privilege ones. I hope this tells you more about myself. BTW, I don't wanna bore you so have gotta stop here for now until next time. Till then, remain blessed.

Sharon.

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 16:14 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dildar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 11. August 2012 um 05:16

Glamour Girl
Jul 24

to me 
Hello sweetheart,
How you doing? I really miss you so much. When do we get to chat online? Well, am not doing well financially yet but hope to get over it pretty soon. How I wish am right in your loving arms. Honey, I want you to understand that you're the only love of my life and no one else. Nonetheless sweetheart, as I initially explained to you that I need funds to execute the transaction. Right now, one of my debtor has accepted to pay me part of what he's owing but into an American bank account. Right at the moment, I don't have a valid US account so as a result, I'll need your assistance. I want you to help me receive the funds from my debtor into your account. So sweetie, kindly email me your bank details for the funds transfer.

Full name:
Address:
Telephone#:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank Telephone:
Account Type:
Account#:
Routing#:
Swift Code:

Above is the required information. I'll check back for the info.

Love you so much,
Wife.

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 16:14 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 11. August 2012 um 11:59

@ dildar

Smiley

Du kannst bis zu 6 Fotos pro Beitrag posten. Lese Dir bitte die Boardregeln durch. Ein Beitrag sieht wie folgt aus:
1. Mail
2. Header
3. ggf. Fotos

Beachte: 

Immer Deine Daten aus der Mail und dem Header entfernen.

Das ist Emily Louise Brady ein britischer Big Boob Teenager von der Website Emily's Dream

Galerielink:

http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=3249

Weitere Themen:

Remainder
Kate <slavenancy13@yahoo.com>
Ann <annstephen46@yahoo.com>

White & negroid Females
Eli <eli_breen1980@live.com>
Victoria <victoria.raymond@rocketmail.com> <shandirando@gmail.com>
Chloe <cloejames34@yahoo.com>

Smiley

Wenn jetzt noch die Header da wären, könnte sie umziehen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 15:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #6 - 12. August 2012 um 15:51

dildar schrieb on 11. August 2012 um 04:58:
I've been in Sudan for the past 4yrs but been spending vacations in United Arab Emirates.

Stiray schrieb on 11. August 2012 um 11:59:
Wenn jetzt noch die Header da wären, könnte sie umziehen.

Die kann auch so umziehen. Ab nach Afrika mit ihr zu ihren Zwillingen.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema