Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Vincent <pavin949@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 7264 mal)

tammy
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Münster
Vincent <pavin949@yahoo.com>
04. August 2012 um 13:43

Hat mir auf Facebook eine Nachricht geschrieben.

Wir hatten ca. 3 Wochen täglich Mail-und Chatkontakt, er hat mich 1x angerufen.
Nach der letzten Mail habe ich den Kontakt abgebrochen. Das kam mir dann doch alles sehr seltsam vor...
Die ersten Nachrichten haben wir über Facebook ausgetauscht. Kann sie leider nicht posten, da ich dort alles gelöscht habe.
Das Profil bei Facebook existiert übrigens immer noch.

Sollte ich hier irgendetwas falsch gemacht haben, sagt es mir bitte. unentschlossen Ich bin das erste Mal in so einem Forum!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Nice hearing from you xxxxx, i live in king street, London On.....my dad is from Ireland and i have lived in Ontario almost all my life..though i some times travel for work.. 
am widowed with no kids for 2 years now living alone.  am civil 
engineer, a building contractor. i like my job though my job sometimes 
take  me to lots of places though i will like to settle down after this 
work am working on. am not present home now  and i call ontario my home because i have my own home though is still on mortgage. am presently working on a project here in Malaysia somewhere in Asia. i have been here for 5 months now and am having few months to complete my work here before i 
can fly home again. it was really nice meeting you on facebook..am 
looking for a long term relationship and i must confess you caught my 
eye.I am definitely looking for a honest woman who know what it means to love and to be loved, I am hoping to meet a woman who is caring, 
respectful,confident, responsible,ambitious,social,understanding, trust worthy loving and 
also a easy going person. That will lead us to a happy marriage. I am 
looking for a true companion..and i dont mind where she might come from because i know with time i will catch up and dont worry about your English because i can understand as well.

.I`m 5`11" tall 
187 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a 
positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and 
outgoing man.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music, taking a walk on the beach 
and dance to any kind of music, going bowling and also like to cook 
though i hardly cook due to my busy schedule lol.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and 
opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, 
feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and my plans is to get 
settle down and live with my own family as soon as i finally complete my work.

I am really 
interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person 
you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, 
your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your 
interests, and anything else you want to tell me. So come on and share 
it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things 
such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you 
and what makes up your heart and soul.Hope i didn't write much of a 
novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a nice day. and hope you like my pictures and send me some of your pictures as well..

Hello dear xxxxx.

nice hearing from you and i enjoyed reading your email as well....in Ontario, Canada we also have London. i live there. though i have been to some places on job like Greece, Estonia, France, Spain, and Mexico. am presently in Malaysia now..somewhere in Asia. am a building contractor and i like my job. good to know about your job as well and i cant wait to know more about you...don’t worry about your English. i do understand. i like your pictures and i must confess you are such a pretty woman...ooh good to know about your cats, what are there names? about my family. my dad is originally from Ireland and my mum is a Canadian. my mum past away when i was young as well and i only have dad now...his living 20 miles away from my home with my step mum. my dad is a lovely father and i love him so much because he's caring and a understanding father...my ex died on child birth trying to gave birth to our first baby...though she was ill and she has Ashman.
despite her condition i loved her..she past away along with our babe..living me single again and widowed. it has not really been easy for me to move on with life since 2 years now because of what happened to me...but now i have to let go and move on with life so that i can be happy again..am new on facebook though...and i got your profile so interested that was why i contacted you so that we can lean more about each other and see where it leads us...i will say is a love of first sight because i really admire your eye as well.....i want you to fee free to share with me anything and tell me more about you...

i will like us to have time for each other so that we can both write to each other as well..i work weekdays. Monday to Friday and i go to work by 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Malaysian time. i rented an apartment here living alone till i complete my work over here..fee free to also ask me any question so that we can get to know more better..i want to also know since you have been single for 6 years, have you dated again or have any other relationship or have kids?? when do you normally work and when do you have spare time.....i will like us both to add each other on a IM..Messenger (i have yahoo messenger id which i sometimes use to chart with my dad) do you have a chart IM ID? so that we can always chart sometimes when we are less busy or at home and also sometimes talk on phone if you don’t mind....am honest and a loving man..i know what i want when i found what am looking for..your email response to me about you is so nice and i like it as well as your
pictures...so cute and pretty....hope hearing more from you again and please always take good care knowing that there is someone out there thinking about you...

Vincent

Hello xxxxx.

How are you doing today and how is work. hope fine and you are doing great...am doing great and thanks for your compliment...ooh sorry i wrote ashman instead of ashma. she past away with our baby and that has been the most painful part of everything...anyways i have already take the step to move on with life and be happy..i like to be happy..yes Canada is right next to America and i haven’t been to Germany and i don’t mind going there someday if things became good for both of us..i do like places of interest as well..Malaysia is fine though the weather is hot and some how average sometimes..as i told you ealier am a building engineer(contractor) and i got a contract here in Malaysian which am working on now..i have been here 5 months now and am only here for the work...i don’t work Saturday and Sunday and this two days are my day off......actually am new to facebook. and you are the first person i have contacted because you caught my eye and am
interested in you....187 bls is KG weight. and i also said fee free to share with me more about you...meaning be open minded to share with me more about you...because am open minded too..

i think when we chart on messenger will be more better...as am home now on Sunday..is 6:17 pm now and am just resting at home and i will be starting work again tomorrow....please tell me what kind of a man do you want in your life and what are the things you like to do as well....and more you will like to share with me,,,

OOOh i sent you some pictures before and i will sent it again..hope hearing from you..till the do take good care..

Vincent

Hello.
how are you xxxxx..nice hearing from you again....i don't really have much pictures or have digital camera. my ex was 39 and we have lived together for five years because we dated before we got married.

actually i graduated with civil engineering and also done my masters..became a self employed building contractor....i like my job and i don't have friends here in Malaysia. i don't really have time here making friends in Malaysia because am only here for work , though i have a chines man as a agent and his such a nice man too and i hardly go out after i come home from work....i live alone in this apartment here and some times as soon as am back from work i normally watch movie or just go out alone for dinner and come back home again to sleep and get ready for work the next day...

i agree is a challenge for you to get to know someone from another country but for me is not..because i think meeting someone on internet in another country is also same as meeting someone nearby....the only problem and i don't see it as a problem, is the distance and  with time two can catch up when the connection or feelings is there.....Hope you understand.

is Sunday today and is late time now...i will have to sleep now because i have work tomorrow...hope hearing from you again...and tell me more about your family, brothers, sisters, past relationships and more you will like to share with me....hope hearing from you and till then do take good care.

Vincent

My dear xxxxx. 

how are you doing..good to know you had a nice first holiday day in Cologne and  am happy to know you are doing great..am fine as well..is 3:53 pm now and am at work just taking a break and i wanted to check on my email and respond to you as well..

I have been self employed for over 18 years now..am a building contractor...i construct buildings for private companies and i also build malls...i start a building from the root and also get it completed with good design depending on the structure am building.. is really stressing though it take lots of time to get a building completed..i sometimes build malls with 2 to 3 stories high, estate houses construct buildings and towers....is was really nice knowing more about you and i hope to get more of it...

you are such a wonderful woman and i must say that i like you..that was why i contacted you when i saw you on facebook though i was new over there..i don’t really mind the distance. with time we can both catch up with each others...i would say that's am very honest, Kind, Caring, Faithful, loving and a one woman man....i like alot of music like, r n b, blue, country music, jazz, opera, hip hop, gospel and rock...My Favorite Food is Steak and i do love to cook alot and love to laugh.. My best TV show is Oprah...My Favorite color is Blue and green...i don’t  smook and i only drink occasionally. ever since 2 years now i have been hoping to meet someone i can spent the rest of my life with..someone so honest, who is caring and loving..who also like to be happy as well..i hope you are that someone..because you caught my eyes since that first day we both met on facebook..am a kind of person who cant hide any feelings or anything from someone i really care
for,,,i think i care about you now.

i have got married and loved once before in my life and that person was my ex..who past away with our baby..it was not really easy for me to just move on with life after what happened to me...and since then i have took my work so serious so that i can get over everything that happened and continue life...i was just so surprise you are the first person i met on facebook when i just sign up and i liked you and i was so interested in you..as i told you, i was new on there. i still don’t even know how to use it lol...i know you was so supprise that someone just send you a message..someone you never know before....and i want you to know that everything always happen for a reason...i cant wait to lean more about you..

i will like to have your phone number so that we can always have contact to each other and share more about each others...do you smook? or drink? 

am at work now and i will be hoping to hear from you and respond to you when am home after work..as i told you i rented an apartment here where am living for now till i complete my work...what are you doing for today?

Hope hearing from you soon and till then do take good care..

Lots of kisses and hugs to you my dear

Vincent.

Dear sweetheart,
ooh your words are so lovely and torching...am home now and i took shower already, thinking and missing you as well...I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.
I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you forever.
I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. 
am thinking about you and missing you so much....hope you are fine and hope hearing from you honey.....
Your darling 
Vincent

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <pavin494@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 14 Jul 2012 05:49:27 -0000
Received: from nm4-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (HELO nm4-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) [98.138.91.44]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx070) with SMTP; 14 Jul 2012 07:49:27 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2012 05:49:26 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.236] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2012 05:49:26 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1036.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2012 05:49:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 987199.14527.bm@omp1036.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 51836 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Jul 2012 05:49:25 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1342244965; bh=5DtzjZsJU9leCPWjAXABIsNqapBCYUzlyUYa5/lHFcs=; rsion:Content-Type; 11oLHY6QbK1TA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  egvKritBYxj08=;
X-YMail-OSG: ko0lqn4VM1kWiHow0se_KATujQ7zODhb4bpG8eBBoZezotp
UhKryiDLgjWU8cxu_iRGEjYaOEVeZjeIgtX03fY9PskKKeKZr2SZnlmgOGRq
ct5RIqRQmOfEbs_g.9tO5bdHePBh8w0.JJ70cb0KlQrRrGAbUkuNqFpjQv.j
Lo1aAfsJ0OCRh43bEZz9LoBF1j.OegAMi4waqulQJo16X8rusBG5I4YKJNnS
HelBYC97F03NEN6_lyayUBPeXpV0_b6NQyWDaDY7.MjqjulaQHUk.h91SBd7
aSmQ2y7sHm_TIZuBAyxMVtuGavIZ5Za00084NGC0Lll40sw4j9BzwYjh9JPH
mcwJIg1O8Vj768xqkIC3c3YaehWS2x2dPZzji_rqBPKavsy39SiGDHwOCbOA
VQOi56wANvwgpLJ_WfCTNpw--
Received: from [42.152.66.112] by web120901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 13 Jul 2012 22:49:25 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342244965.51303.YahooMailNeo@web120901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 22:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Vince Pat <pavin494@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello
To: "xxxxx@gmx.de" 
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2118997934-2083601876-1342244965=:51303"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p75KtQtFIhojMCU+zkO2gHn6ebm7mn2TLs+VOGOgByODL/yhFB/C9DPwsX8K
TypJGPkMoVKXF83isOVuaI9PvkEjZavLLRlU0B03NTxtUjN7oy8Bg+X3G2PKM4skrOFQpx4d6XWw
Nqt+fgdwaXpxhsQN23Fa5Hp4jz83jG1KnkO1OAvs9PWDgUiodf/8bNe/RJSq01Mo6TWnaoIVgjT7
vWAQ5sk+noUziQ=V1;
X-GMX-UID: MjkzOJcmR2FzZ+DRz2BgE58zMhw9BZ28
X-Flags: 1401
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. August 2012 um 13:20 von zapparella » 
Grund: my20122 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Vincent <pavin949@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. August 2012 um 13:51

@ tammy

Sind alle Nachrichten per Mail gekommen, wenn ja bitte die restlichen Quelltext posten.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. August 2012 um 02:59 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 04. August 2012 um 13:53

Eingeliefert über Malaysia

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	42.152.66.112
Decimal:	714621552
Hostname:	42.152.66.112
ISP:	Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Organization:	Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Kuala Lumpur
City:	Kuala Lumpur 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tammy
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 04. August 2012 um 13:55

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 02 Aug 2012 12:54:14 -0000
Received: from nm27-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (HELO nm27-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) [98.138.91.63]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx058) with SMTP; 02 Aug 2012 14:54:14 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm27.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2012 12:54:10 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.238] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2012 12:54:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2012 12:54:10 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 883861.48438.bm@omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 25726 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Aug 2012 12:54:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1343912050; bh=beGl871dy2/qFyfmdb85id5WdWZBMfDykyGXzRh7D9k=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; O7Esz9TnD4KB4=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  F1BqsHIHPLpz0=;
X-YMail-OSG: dYYlxP8VM1lKNPTjwoqW6.R7jxNXlCi86acOeCbklZyfNuD
ipi0Q__J5QNj0I_gHFFMsVzCRkDQSPImmCjqjSIunLzd5a1A5nromrQB3fT1
JwOsM0mypbuKvUztW3YpeptRT4fXGZTiKzxe_mz8tFbHqz3T6JgRFU7LqOW8
1e1x50qiZLa8W9Ncd72__fR9X.k9N1mH91YGpBLVVldNsqj88His_VQK50hH
aTwbt_Z4o2uq3RWwq0oghza3JkrM8qx7.FoBvKtMqafZJKoSJaMdfLUT9w4k
dF8b3JG1Vk.sSXrcoUS1XIh.bzzsaYoWYVq5jwAkLUtN1iJRtdFKk7zRsa.x
L4.bPLFai47TSTCqQbTT1XPKGQirctsCbh4Ne4ncolD0xoxkuHL4amy36Uts
iPqJuT8f4Pelx4xZ.EIoHLyhqQwrLiHCF5g--
Received: from [42.152.64.75] by web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Aug 2012 05:54:10 PDT
References: <20120726185932.119390@gmx.net>
Message-ID: <1343912050.20456.YahooMailNeo@web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 05:54:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello
To:  <xxxxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20120726185932.119390@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-895799069-642134712-1343912050=:20456"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4cy7bRU6mXElrPCyVrgMjsJTUKuM/oOEArvCs0fISbIWcAFtPaqDlpreEJg
sbRBFxNft37rBlD5r617WzP8iDQ+bz78xk7Jjs+wyJ1OmhbJhugk3zQoz5h1MyL26nVcnwEZBe20
7YOxJ4bn4idVzPebLaJIlftO0AppkshYKwjW/sFVebQ+Sa1DB0rQ5DkNtdF3/Xt522g/upMlwI8E
FjH98Sxwt8pla0=V1;
X-GMX-UID: MzcyMZI6ViYvKa7Y0GZsBpJYa+lyNNWe
X-Flags: 1411

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tammy
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 04. August 2012 um 13:56

Spoiler:
Received: from 92.72.93.147 by www001.gmx.net with HTTP;
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:20:24 +0200 (CEST)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:20:24 +0200
Message-ID: <20120717182024.304560@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: how are you honey
To: Vince Pat <pavin494@yahoo.com>
X-Authenticated: #27573643
X-GMX-Parent-Flag: answered
X-GMX-Parent-Folder: inbox
X-GMX-Parent-UID: MjkzOJQmR2FzZ+DRz2BgtogzMrhJQd1e
X-Mailer: WWW-Mail 6100 (Global Message Exchange)
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX19JD5wI58dJ0+p5W6wMdgzOS7/lKYi/C8mHA0f0IQ
2WuYWujYnXJteBWnY223JRmnmmlc7pxNJx3Q== 
X-GMX-UID: b3VpM+9cDGRtY/nbzW5gBSIpL2O4YU2q

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. August 2012 um 03:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tammy
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 04. August 2012 um 13:59

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 17 Jul 2012 07:54:42 -0000
Received: from nm35-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (HELO nm35-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) [98.138.229.101]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx071) with SMTP; 17 Jul 2012 09:54:42 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jul 2012 07:54:41 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.195] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jul 2012 07:54:41 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1053.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jul 2012 07:54:41 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 599869.11748.bm@omp1053.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 10382 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Jul 2012 07:54:41 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1342511681; bh=rVgXY5UzwTtnhdnRAejNy5ddSTvGGcgSHPs+SiU/0hY=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; kadaBxXPDa8Y0=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  HVOJyM2Exsaaw=;
X-YMail-OSG: utmJ5gwVM1kUTciiE9PzYXw_PCIv92F1d9pMFtd_ZxPEkSE
DV_D2yY_4sRzrTfWTP5rhjlSGr3.KX4y9FKQcgVamHyaXpSSHVqbhF6cXahg
EmedOC1nbHCI.MsTNuK.fXUB3bliBkpMQE5q6MILWmRAk0EdLzHFb7uqsoX7
kD6eXnqmPgQtWMTQH8CvbFBFZ_fikGPDotgrkknde9ErtiHu6a0DuwxIC2U9
fP.w470Dt35jQjD08HAwEvV6epHxpmRoDHw5PZZKm.lj7K.Z_8E3c1Miggdr
PMZz_PUk39dhNYiUgCqIcGczyrAkSpk3nkF1YEVIucg.qGLvUxeCH3R6YyqH
vD4IAIO2adSzT9vOKOWVdh9V138iWM4PPd9qfk0ZDeHcCIF4Me2KxzlYvSah
l_joS64iwwC4hXKdI2cUA_Vn8q93.Zcsn9qSe1HnOpEOUpHIUhtvWQ.V7SDV
3.67oYQ6YQNJd7hcyIqGqjIuyatwaNHrTamYfS4NKMgWEGB65L8jFvNMQJVw
M5RRdMoaKEdDaqXnm7lvWlhBJlzO_dK5a8fr5MvDGl_hH8LQClzYTU8ISN8e
c
Received: from [42.152.66.11] by web120905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:54:41 PDT
References: <20120716195248.14740@gmx.net>
Message-ID: <1342511681.92355.YahooMailNeo@web120905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:54:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: how are you honey
To: <xxxxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20120716195248.14740@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1517483800-562285762-1342511681=:92355"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6rnh26e6cUxfGxo+poua5aBYKZezOk8lk97MgFb8AxEB0lqKin2/7KkZrmc
3Ph74v5a+i1Io+RNGwHMvGpjcfBp0FKTdp3EXmAhTspFu1SYTNY8jHQ2z8d8NHB73hK+CgksShSI
LqbhS1JAMogcplSXiB/7aFGtwik1uuxdmX/aWOWn8E9SqhJm7Bio4qd6rQ7jP90DyRmaSCgGQ/tb
YOfV1;
X-GMX-UID: T3VhZMtzHkFyZ+rS0TA0HpI1NhDmyA7g

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tammy
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 04. August 2012 um 14:00

Spoiler:
Received: from 92.72.93.147 by www005.gmx.net with HTTP;
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:52:48 +0200 (CEST)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:52:48 +0200
Message-ID: <20120716195248.14740@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: Email from xxxxx:-)
X-GMX-Parent-UID: NDIyM5AlSDU3NbyOlTM3V7kzc39Pfgtr
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX1//SXdrL9j/sYaTH8NzW7qiHkn5+b5yJAPXZLDOM2
UZyDDknUDY8DLfysxq6iq1mjliMD3K7r6Ohg== 
X-GMX-UID: ODI5NZlfDGRha+Pc13R0BQA7U11w5E95

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tammy
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 04. August 2012 um 14:02

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 15 Jul 2012 19:06:53 -0000
Received: from nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (HELO nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) [98.138.91.55]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx065) with SMTP; 15 Jul 2012 21:06:53 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.54] by nm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2012 19:06:51 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.166] by tm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2012 19:06:51 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1022.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2012 19:06:51 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 760752.13317.bm@omp1022.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 70783 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Jul 2012 19:06:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1342379211; bh=9Cc5W3H7+hrLBnqE/iqKLiAzKb2pP7N8S6aleAtjfDw=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; O9803glDktNE4=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  oSzCZK2mPpjJo=;
X-YMail-OSG: 6r_rIvsVM1kuTk55sBf8K0klRlBz2j4faXl_NZVMNvrwYYR
c.sXRu4iKYZQjkMm2FMvsBNdEwdzQnGcKsCOkiZiL4GHg0PyFnJYdJtTDfx_
er_rADIc1nIifOzbMisGQMOXlz5qEH1J8wvqUZzuTROu6L._oMH7oEiSW3Js
q5.X5Aud_TEtJ7cVuHZxpjqCu9xOm2uW0ynG3enVJvWkD5gU3o6l99klFsuX
OPT0LzPeYeJHJT3jeRs3t8aq4NxVVGdVbpPAbVn3HHbI3uBTzDioFrqaMnOg
RJXqnPFE6CLZeJxB3S_8CWqN0IrA4N_CJKfGrdme1JFwJbW.fJI_xqGxGhww
bfZRDEfCvXB88Cbl8xfOYkgpT3rKRe4fVuR1zASuy2cS4t7PhbJsr9Btp.x8
LezD3_RP8uwn0X0XzXQ--
Received: from [42.152.66.72] by web120902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:06:51 PDT
References: <20120715123853.247510@gmx.net>
Message-ID: <1342379211.70664.YahooMailNeo@web120902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:06:51 -0700 (PDT)
To:<xxxxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20120715123853.247510@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1577048185-1693868965-1342379211=:70664"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4+OPnbXBZ/J+ciu+uv3TlbC8WdKq55yRlmbRZpMuA82vKYMDrbdDiVcU1SF
aSCxwIwV/WYy9wC+IntU+GHaitUsM+yObH2UR6d1Pd5drSU+rjruklInXd4cjqAYpPjv6xbSwPc1
PDHcsUO/sNm+ZU9MEsTaJkQude+SSW+ZlHJ38Wx3nw3zTV13dNARo0oM++brIftO3Nlo7k/QdCf+
V1HfSES2gOrBes=V1;
X-GMX-UID: V0RKR+p1HmFhYO+Lk3U1HZIwOUB1V4fo

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. August 2012 um 03:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tammy
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 04. August 2012 um 14:03

Spoiler:
Received: from 92.72.93.147 by www025.gmx.net with HTTP;
Sun, 15 Jul 2012 14:38:53 +0200 (CEST)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 14:38:53 +0200
Message-ID: <20120715123853.247510@gmx.net>
X-GMX-Parent-UID: ZmRoTZtzGXNoZPmFnTUzafkoJtCuAdAB
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX19YjoI7IN1YerkTiQu58CK3Qd0DmuWTneEpjxqt8h
3G+92hrEZ+cM8NACYrBGaOixl1U97RK/t+nw== 
X-GMX-UID: U3RlcMpzESBNZOXHwW0mAyxyIEDRxEZo

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. August 2012 um 03:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tammy
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Vince Patricks <pavin949@yahoo.com>
Antwort #9 - 04. August 2012 um 14:04

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 15 Jul 2012 10:27:15 -0000
Received: from nm38-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (HELO nm38-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) [98.138.229.150]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx066) with SMTP; 15 Jul 2012 12:27:15 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm38.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2012 10:27:14 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.161] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2012 10:27:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2012 10:27:14 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 343032.45341.bm@omp1017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 25120 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Jul 2012 10:27:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1342348034; bh=7BO/17rfnSO1Vd5Zzult51qDiD850jNfVkshve8UgyA=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; uNS7hDxNtiHrM=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  Vy7rtMm9STWPE=;
X-YMail-OSG: 4S12okoVM1nPYG2KGUXied1cB8J4GEBNp66o4JP5pNFUt.k
GJFlSQWnlUzZ3NgMpEfTprlVaElviKP4RMo4vf6Lyft9MrYIR7C0sWsv4vXE
RouG_Hu7_L7eN_ZhGCtCENvLNGEeEcp1enuWvX23VMcbkFDM3bS3RXGaXZPC
jRSwod3MUD53jmAWoH5UgrK0Y4iELW7aso6DrNbjsuod_7WyqsamAYySufra
2McdhfO9M9C8Kis4HFKjxnuJwwK38Oj6.DdyCEKRnLa9Ln8xClR87pdGqZlx
O1yVNX6e8zlnN2BRPAzs7SgpMPqkX0Pw0w1dS2HDu._40aGLdVbeLYRyCsNJ
ku0EyWWiXUc0zA44.brDc30gbCKQthZbwfvBQKN9js4DKdhMRUFj4nv_ZyGJ
tfg_cVF_kRFE87gyNFQ--
Received: from [42.152.66.72] by web120903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 15 Jul 2012 03:27:13 PDT
References: <20120714201646.133470@gmx.net>
Message-ID: <1342348033.24722.YahooMailNeo@web120903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 03:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Email from xxxx:-)
To: <xxxxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20120714201646.133470@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="357496409-856427451-1342348033=:24722"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4pxIvuVjDoDnleQfzma/BTxI5132sGalwL3MTK++7UIjxML4TZtZaJdSt5o
eIUreMT3KXKAgC+pbdVwZkKu95KeFGI6t+LAdoDtIWcCzmlSSOANq4aEnukAt8yyTeXc0xlIsAa+
PNaV9dHWcHKiQ9mfnSAaTS5d+GfqK562X8raH6gibbYG9q0j3jYWEn9Iolodd7YYgVNEnK7yoSEV
9ySD+3s82+2OnY=V1;
X-GMX-UID: NDIyM5MlSDU3NbyOlTM3GJQzc0P7rYvr

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2012 um 14:23 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Antwort #10 - 04. August 2012 um 14:05

Quelltext Antwort 4, 6 + 8 über Essen

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 92.72.93.147
Decimal: 1548246419
Hostname: dslb-092-072-093-147.pools.arcor-ip.net
ISP: Arcor AG
Organization: Arcor AG
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
State/Region: Nordrhein-Westfalen
City: Essen

Zitat:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:20:24 +0200 (CEST)
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. August 2012 um 03:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tammy
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 04. August 2012 um 14:06

Spoiler für Quelltext der Antwortmail von tammy:
Received: from 92.72.93.147 by www006.gmx.net with HTTP;
Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:47:23 +0200 (CEST)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="========GMX151401342208843823371"
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:47:23 +0200
Message-ID: <20120713194723.151400@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: hello from vincent
X-GMX-Parent-UID: ODI5NZtfDGRha+Pc13R0hAk7U3mgdc8E
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX1+FvXZM5meFRRKASWtOXZ8Mdgg8oB5n2nhj7PRl+s
Umltp4SoGP9vGfuKCRXy2MBCjUEAPqqHG6/A== 
X-GMX-UID: YWl1M5YnTTEzaeHc12VLTwM3JgdgW1Iq

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. August 2012 um 03:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tammy
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 04. August 2012 um 14:07

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 12 Jul 2012 09:48:01 -0000
Received: from nm39-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (HELO nm39-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) [98.138.229.164]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx004) with SMTP; 12 Jul 2012 11:48:01 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm39.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jul 2012 09:47:59 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.169] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jul 2012 09:47:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1070.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jul 2012 09:47:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 361061.22725.bm@omp1070.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 77184 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Jul 2012 09:47:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1342086479; bh=EfLzUnzwwAMFllsNz9neUem5AGiPGsNi1BaWW/gPQ0o=; rsion:Content-Type; R1VsdZCi2nCmw=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  HQ+44cKzuCQrw=;
X-YMail-OSG: Fcy90LsVM1mBu01x2DsPpVyIzNEVlhKa6joZ8FFzW7xmvMr
tfQ0D3c30
Received: from [42.152.66.138] by web120903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Jul 2012 02:47:58 PDT
Message-ID: <1342086478.77149.YahooMailNeo@web120903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 02:47:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello from vincent
To:  <xxxxx@gmx.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="357496409-1015195998-1342086478=:77149"
X-GMX-Antispam: 6 ((SPAM: 1));
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4cy7bRU6mXEp2deHm56GUi1xA0BofQp0YZ1PgzFLd1js2aGG9aSzOS1hnyh
7A6ckkOUOXdyK6UbFbmsEToscyNc5rXmkYj5TDszcRuWvvDge4CZYFY+OhyiLEtOyO2VMaYwFBZi
PIN+wxCeteEsKoE3sdqpQerFnt4+kyLfD9ifIziWEERZ/AO7PefOFYqcdtiHKupLNzNPW0dzNGHR
hP0qP2d8qFIsN4=V1;
X-GMX-UID: MjY1Mdd6GEhyNr2OlmkgUNRmZ0DVHwp/

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. August 2012 um 03:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Antwort #13 - 04. August 2012 um 14:07

Alle restlichen Mails kommen über den gleichen IP-Kreis aus Malaysia.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 42.152.66.72
Decimal: 714621512
Hostname: 42.152.66.72
ISP: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Organization: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Services: None detected
Type: 
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. August 2012 um 02:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 04. August 2012 um 14:29

Ja da hat Vince wohl nicht aufgepasst Antwort 4 Einlieferung über Essen Deutschland und das heißt:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema