Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Marcus <marcwillz@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4472 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Marcus <marcwillz@yahoo.com>
31. Juli 2012 um 16:31

Er hat sich gestern bei BeSocial gemeldet und heute eine Mail geschrieben.  Zwinkernd

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/whitedovez

Hi xxxxx,
       I hope my message meets you well ,I intend taking my good time to write you few things about me precisely so you would know that i'm so serious about getting to know you.
I was born into a family of 2 , i'm the eldest followed by my sister jean. But she died at her first child birth.
My dad is Originally from Pocanhontas ,VA and my mum is from dublin,Ireland . As i was told by my dad , they met at a business conference and liked each other and they are happily married in peace and harmony.
My late dad was a great business man , he works with the marine and so influential , he had 3 brothers and he's the second child of his own father .But their was a conflict among him and his brothers during the time i was growing through college days , its about a property that my dad owned and they all claimed it wasn't his and that my late grandfather owned it and they are suppose to share the benefits together....and it lead to the attack of my dad by unknowned armed men that lead to his death following a long story.
It was a Big tragedy and was a court case but the investigation did not lead to success.My father brothers took over his property including the big gym that he owned ..... me ,my mum and my sister is left with the home alone and nothing else. These makes us far away from my family and not close because when i tried to back up the death of my Dad , All i get was silence threat and i took my eye off to continue a new life. 
Years after years makes life so weak , my mum left back home to Ireland after the incidence because she was'nt happy and thats where she is at the moment.
I went to the university to achieve my masters in Geology,i worked with Raj and associates for many years , and was their contract supervisor and i had great credits for good service. We work on extraction on Gems , from the most expensive Jadeite to superior black opals 
After years of work , i relocated and bought my house in St-Louis ,MO and I was living happily with my ex- , she gave me a nice baby girl and we're doing well.But i later lost her to a cancer infection of the breast and it was a pain that stabbed my heart.
My daughter's name is Karen , i tried every means to make her happy after the demise of her mum but she was;nt too happy , then i decide to take her to Dublin in ireland so she can stay with my mum there ....and she's schooling there right now.I send the bills and anything they need to keep their days running fine and i go for visit in my free times.
I have less or no friend , i have 2 friends and one of them called Donald ran away with my money last year and the other one is married now in Ukraine and he's a captain of a ship......spending months on the sea.
I've been alone for 4years now , working out my time to overcome the pressure i've been through previously in life and to cover up for my loneliness.
I re-signed my precious job because i was'nt able to work for 8months after my ex-wife demise , so i am working in business as a contractor in my field and i'm presently working on contract with a big firm on their n
I love my work even though it takes time and i also travel too due to work.I've been to paris , china and gothenborg in sweden , Even right now i've travelled on a short business trip to a part of West Africa and will be back soon, i left home up to 2weeks now and I have'nt make any attempt make moves to have a woman in my Life for close to 5yrs now
But now i'm very prepared and my mind tells me something good about you.
I live a simple life ,  love the outdoors , But i feel somehow when i see other men smiling and laughing with their spouse on a good mood and position. I always pray to have someone so close to me to share my good mind and heart , so when i walk i can hold hands , looking into her eyes and tell her how much she meant to me with all of my heart clearly open.
I need a relationship that will last me forever now because life is short , I am very understanding and know how to make a woman smile and happy in my arms.
I'm well composed , very understanding , hardworking , a good listener , classy, good looking i think , caring , compassionate ,friendly , optimistic , romantic and funny at times and easy to get along with.
I'm not a perfect man but very unique in my own simple ways of living life in peace and harmony , No one is perfect except the ALMIGHTY ,Not all fingers are equal .
I Play golf , i do swim , and i go to the gym for exercise in my free times  , love to read magazines mostly on business anyway and love to cook.
I'm missing the loving side of Life , No matter what a single soul is .......One can never be more happier to live life alone .....You just need someone to let you know how valuable you are , To care and share the special things between 2 connected hearts and making the sun in your sky is the aim  ....for the wonderful times to be shared , the smiles , laughter , for the care , love and romance .......
Not just money makes the world go round ....Love also makes the heart , body and soul feels very much alive ,fresh and stronger to live the rest of years in harmony  ...So when the great feelings is whirling around your life, then your days will be more wonderful.
As GOD knows Adam will now find it easy to dwell in the Garden of Eden alone and he created Eve from Adam's Ribs and there was a Wo-man and they were together as One to share the sweetness of Life.
I Just want you to know that i'm not kidding about getting to know you better ,I'm a serious man and willing to move on ,  So i took my good time to write , so you would know that i cherish your personality and will adore you more in days , weeks and years if you let a good heart of mine dwell in yours sometime.
Distance can't never hold back any 2 serious hearts from sharing Love....Because love knows no distance , It measures by the quality of the heart. And i believe age is not a criteria to share the love in our hearts ........Love is Life and Life is Love
I do wish we can hook up in a nice chat sometime on my personal  yahoo IM , ( marcwillz@yahoo.com ) Kindly add me there ok . Send me your ID on yahoo too and if you don't have one ....Then sign up one.
I Await your reply and have a blissful da
Smiles xxx Marcus

Spoiler:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.90.59) Quelltext.from=marcwillz@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: marcwillz@yahoo.com
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0y
X-Message-Info: vSZwFAsbz9bzePzSfVmfLPG8CZQPoEf+Ycd44/XUf1DnWSziHmIPOouZecGXcMoBFJIUpA==
Received: from nm27-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.90.59]) by BAY0-MC1-F37.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:36:09 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm27.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2012 09:36:09 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.175] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2012 09:36:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1031.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2012 09:36:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 52584.1454.bm@omp1031.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 92837 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Jul 2012 09:36:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1343727368; bh=25OJBANjh6v8kwkX6qIwK59kAP96SQGCGCEAYVK+TOM=; :To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; hbxvajQf7MPlc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  PTl7mdFWhqEhI=;
X-YMail-OSG: PpiIaPgVM1kqwco5eCDYLbdRLlWsMbuPvBTij2JHdXGzo9V
15zd_HY0SKGgC9Vxa6LwEWHH767qV8QlSqzX2pXkwUh8e3ozWwkJ2qvnRE_P
h4TSg6pICtYp0wb233v6MAj43ER2uJFLIrB97rUFWobNFdLOL4IRqxhw2o5m
VBMROlrpmKE.CkXnDXLimjMcHVzlYnKgF2Hac3JxbZ.YHjclhtmmZcemabY_
zmpWkWQkEBg2VTjwlVoOWM069Dw39UL1cJEn1pM2LF2FouMK0UyEr6bAYO.3
T9eUnOmkBat8wQb9Z6UIgk9Ne_sNahd4BRLPDW9kdwGRNmlusullnNGAiAkM
mGpHF8w.VbFgJLDGQqNABPgFPWuUZJNmLrd6em.TLm53eeAvt0cVHvsUfHB2
9UWh0d9TOpnwrMHoDgLZnpab9uUt16X8PaipfrGC_54gEJwmYKZCA6DbVg32
A82Rq40Hu49nRQq.KQ1ofFRwlN9I_g7I-
Received: from [172.163.16.100] by web122301.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:36:08 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
References: 
Message-ID: <1343727368.73190.YahooMailNeo@web122301.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Marcus Williams <marcwillz@yahoo.com>
Subject: PRECISELY ABOUT ME ! MARCUS
To: xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="518238472-1098410327-1343727368=:73190"
Return-Path: marcwillz@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Jul 2012 09:36:09.0688 (UTC) FILETIME=[EAB24580:01CD6EFF]

--518238472-1098410327-1343727368=:73190
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2012 um 16:31 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Marcus <marcwillz@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 31. Juli 2012 um 16:32

Die Mail kommt über die USA.

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP: 172.163.16.100
Decimal: 2896367716
Hostname: aca31064.ipt.aol.com
ISP: America Online
Organization: America Online
Services: None detected
Type: Dial-up
Assignment: Dynamic IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:36:08 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 31. Juli 2012 um 16:36

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/whitedovez

Zitat:

whitedovez

Male, Single, 44 
Wants to meet with a girl, 32-55
Interested in Women 
Sterling, Virginia, United States 
Distance from you: 6507 Km 

My Story
I'm a simple man living a simple life , well organised ,hardworking very easygoing , friendly , calm ,humble , romantic, compassionate and have a great sense of humor.
I'm a good listener and very understanding , I believe in equality and treat others like i wish to be treated and i always avoid argument or troubles .
I like people who are focused and sincere in all that they do and i hate liars and people who take seriousness for jokes and plays
I Believe Life is good when you have a dear friend so close to your heart and mind. To share and rub minds ......to care about issues of Life together and be as ONE
I love to smile and laugh too because i believe life is simple and i take it that way
I believe Life is just like a Piano with the white and black keys , The white keys for the good times and the black keys for the bad times , Playing both keys together brings out a sweet melodious tune to one's hearing .......So no matter how blue or dull the days in life might come , Their are always wonderful moment ....So not all days in life is sweet
And when one falls down , you just need to get back up because its not the end of Life .....so many chances to smiles lye's ahead , we just need the right person at the right time to make the stars in our sky ....sometimes it seems like magic ....but its Life.
I'm Open-minded ,Easy , Understanding and fun to be with ....who's there !
More ! Ask me

Personal Information

Height: 5'9" (175 cm) 
Sign: Aries
Body Type: Fit
Children: Yes, live elsewhere
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Education: Graduate Degree
Religion: Christian
Politics: Moderate
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially

whitedovez_large.jpg ( 64 KB | Downloads )
whitedovez_large.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #3 - 31. Juli 2012 um 16:38

Zitat:
My dad is Originally from Pocanhontas ,VA

Also, soweit ich weiß, liegt Pocahontas in Arkansas/USA und nicht in Virginia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocahontas,_Arkansas
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2012 um 16:42 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 31. Juli 2012 um 18:29

@ vierauge

Leider muss ich da korrigieren:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocahontas,_Virginia

Über die Mailadresse kam ich zu einer Facebookseite von einem Marcus Williams aus St. Louis (ist dort richtig geschrieben, im Gegensatz zum Text oben)
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2012 um 18:39 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 31. Juli 2012 um 18:40

Zitat:
whitedovez

http://www.singlesbee.com/US/mo/Missouri/MF/whitedovez.aspx

Zitat:

Height: 5’9”
    Body type: Average
    Hair color: Black
    Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
    Looks: Attractive
    Education: PhD / doctoral
    Income: $250,000
    I speak: English
    Religion: Christian - other
    Relationship status: Widowed
    Children: Yes, not living at home
    Wants children: Undecided
    Smoking: Not specified
    Drinking: Moderately

Zitat:

About Me

I am a well composed man , very easygoing , simple , friendly , calm ,humble , romantic, compassionate and have a great sense of humor.

I'm a good listener and very understanding , I believe in equality and treat others like i wish to be treated and i always avoid argument or troubles .

I like people who are focused and sincere in all that they do and i hate liars and people who take seriousness for jokes and plays

I Believe Life is good , when you have smiling times among your days and when you have a dear friend so close to your heart and mind......In order to share and rub minds ......to care about things of Life together because a problem shared is half solved.

I love to smile and laugh too because i believe life is simple and i take it that way

I believe Life is just like a Piano with the white and black keys , The white keys for the good times and the black keys for the bad times , Playing both keys together brings out a sweet melodious tune to one's hearing .......So no matter how blue or dull the days in life might come , Their are always wonderful moment ....So not all days in life is sweet

And when one falls down , you just need to get back up because its not the end of Life .....so many chances to smiles lye's ahead , we just need the right person at the right time to make the stars in our sky ....sometimes it seems like magic ....but its Life.

I'm sparkly ,easy and fun to be with ....who's there !

More ! Ask me

Oh , I've aquired a lot of self achievement but the best of it is my business , its very time taken ,requires travelling and earns me to get my own house.

I'm a very welcoming man , serious , kind hearted and fun to be with

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #6 - 31. Juli 2012 um 18:46

Uli schrieb on 31. Juli 2012 um 18:29:
Leider muss ich da korrigieren:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocahontas,_Virginia

Dann nehm ich das mal so zur Kenntnis. Wieder was gelernt. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 31. Juli 2012 um 18:46

Bei meetyourgreens kommt er aus Kansas!!! Fleiches Foto wie bei besocial.
Zitat:
My Profile

Headline:      
LIFE WITHOUT LOVE IS LIKE A HEAD WITHOUT BRAIN
Looking For:      
Woman
Date Of Birth:      
Country of residence:      
United States
City:      
kansas
Ethnicity:      
Choose from the list
Nationality:      
AMERICAN
I Live:      
alone
Weight:      
I'd rather not say
My best feature:

Und eine Mischung aus beiden Profilen gibt es bei citysex.com! Dort kommt er aus Kansas in Missouri!!! Allerdings gibt es auch in Missouri ein Kansas City. Aber dieses City hat er wohl in der Eile vergessen. 
Zitat:
about me:

Birthday:December 28, 1966

Height:5'09

State/Province:MO

City:Kansas City

Body Type:Average

Race:Caucasian

Marital Status:Single
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2012 um 18:48 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 31. Juli 2012 um 19:06

Den Text hat kein Amerikaner geschrieben! Den Einstige kann man in diversen Scammails "bewundern":
Bei romancescam von einem Thomas Hartmann <thomashartmann65@yahoo.com> 
Bei thescambaiter ist es von Capt. Lucky Makomi <capt_lucky101@yahoo.fr> <capt.luckymakomi@gmail.com>
Bei 419scambaiter ist es von MAJOR WOLF <majo-------wolf@att.net> <majorwolfelally@gmail.com>
Im fordgtforum ist es Captain Frank Bojo <capt_frankbojo1@btinternet.com>
Bei infinitumnegativity ist es von Captain Robert Kerr <captrkerr@w.cn>
Bei scamoftheday ist es von Sgt. Joe Mills <sgtjoemills@ukmilitary.co.uk> <sgtjoemills@gmail.com>
Bei connectingsingles ist es von Captain Court Robert <captcourtyrobert@gmail.com> (dort als Scam geoutet)
Bei dravenstales ist es von Capt. ABDALRAHMAN <capt.ABDALRAHMAN@w.cn>
Seit etwa 2007 läuft die Militärmasche. Jetzt scheint er sich wieder etwas anderes ausgedacht zu haben. Aber sein Sprachgebrauch verrät ihn!

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2012 um 19:07 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 01. August 2012 um 22:20

Hi xxxxx
          I  appreciate your swift response , quite captivated by the contents of your msg after reading and Thanks for writing back.
You have a good job , sounds like you're hardworking and  I have a good impression that you're a serious kind of woman , Just exactly as i thought about you after coming across your profile . 
I'm so sorry to hear about your past experience with your husband , And most especially the way he has maltreated the union you so badly . I Feel not so good to hear issues like this because it makes me feel ashame being a man .....
Its a bad thing for a man to treat his woman like a piece of nuts , I believe a man should respect himself first so he can have chances to respect his wife , to make a dull day bright for her , bring her smiles when the day is blue and talk to her if any their;s any wrong other than beating her up or calling her names.
But on the Other side , I feel so different because i've never hurted any one nor any woman in my life and i'm the simple type of man ,very understanding , ready to work things out and I have my own ways of making peace reign. 
I would not be single if i had'nt lost my ex - i never wanted anything like a quarrel nor disagreement to separate us but life has its way to take her away  , And who am i to question GOD.
But i want you to know that Life has a lot to offer us ,  if we make the right decisions at the right time , Life is full of choices and we just have to make the best of it , We shouldn't stick ourself to any situation thats so hard for us to breath .....Taking a good turn might bring you back to the good times that you've always wish to share.
I know the roads of life can never be totally smooth and their can be some gallops ,  But all we need to do is to maintain our balances so we don;t fall or slip off.
We have to take chances in life -- or we may never find what we are looking for -- sometimes we get hurt in the process -- sometimes we meet someone who makes us thank God everyday that we took a chance 
I do know the distance is spacing us apart but i want you to know that sometimes in these life ., we do have to go extra miles , either with the body , soul to find something that suits our hearts for happiness, If conversation arises on a good understanding level ....I dont care what it takes to make me have you as my Queen forever and dont be too bothered about distance because we can work thing out.
Your physical appearance is not what all matters to me , its who you are and what your heart can offer to show the real woman in you.
If you believe that all fingers are not equal ,  Then believe all men are not the same . Their are good men in these whole loving world , And I'm One of them , would love to get along with you steply and get to know you more in days.
I am looking so highly for a woman to share my days with , To  bring me back home to a space that i belong , And i'll give you all the special things that a woman desire to make your heart feel younger again , Will bring you back the wonderful moments that you've missed , To make you know that you're worth loving and to be cared for , To show you a world different from the one you're living right now , To make your life more sweeter than it is , In Peace and Harmony ....And forever till time stops .....Then you'll feel more satisfied with a happy ending of life being loved.
Do not let the past hold you back ....Look forward again and hope for the best and see the outcome , 
Do you beleive in new things and new turns in Life , I mean Changes ?
If you do  , Then beleive new things can happen  ........Feel free , share your mind with me ...I'll share mine too
I live in St-Louis , MO and own my house there , But i get too bored in the house because my daugher doesn't live with me and i have no one to share my days , the hugs and smiles after work , So i'm always here and there and sometimes almost everywhere for work , So i can get myself busy in order to flee away the thoughts of the loss and my loneliness off my mind.
Right now i'm on a short business trip due to the nature of my Job , Just had a contract with a company and had to lodge in an hotel for the short period that i will be here.  I'm presently in a part of west africa in Nigeria , Though the weather is much more different right here .....But i am trying to adapt till i get done here in a  few week from now.
I would love to keep in contact with you , get connected with you from time to time till i make my way home from here , Life is all about adventure and i believe we can eventually get to meet if you want to share a life with a simple man like me.
I did not bring along my phone on my trip , but i have another phone line with me right here but i can't make a call with it - I can only send and receive a text on it
So kindly send me your mobile number and i'll send you a text okay , then you can reply me too
I would be glad if you can put off your profile on besocial , Because right now i'm getting focused on you and wants no distraction for you or me at all . 
Lastly , Thanks for the pics .....You look so awesome and got a nice smile , saw your son's pic too. Kindly send me pics of you if you got more.
Time is so expensive and can not be bought , But i took that special time of mine to write you , Just because i feel that you're a special woman.
I await to read from you 
Have a nice day xxx
Marcus

Spoiler:
FPWRNrNUNJ6EGU0NOVZs4hmdDfXICjlnHTDEc95+82U0jRAa/cxrpWQKdb6gtGmKr6FSASwo=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.91.169) Quelltext.from=marcwillz@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: YlMzKhM86sJEiCvAIqiu7xXlbT0hxahy+GHg077UBIoQhcH+KXZaqVBhcUFs4ly9WrZm6A==
Received: from nm9-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.169]) by BAY0-MC1-F13.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:16:37 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2012 03:16:37 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.7] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2012 03:16:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1007.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2012 03:16:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 288813.5965.bm@omp1007.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 41686 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Aug 2012 03:16:37 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1343790997; bh=ayMn6/tkgU+hfSx7s0np7tusY4OV0ZvbwGpx36ZxZQc=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; sqgscPNO/Sx+k=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  aSmdV+oBZd2nA=;
X-YMail-OSG: AowtbXcVM1nijQJb8etFCeqlDjpQjIniSC.eibh9zKHVtWc
ldQiyk9Ssjc46puQ.ftfteq8baTkudIqNBVe2VxJ91GHW7HjTP2GNaMMR8B9
2Y0KZx2xcblBYuR30GylzBJN._BNq6xFT7.d1npfBrAEsV1rweZ.z.kLvFUm
7Jn45w2bbzaWHjZFC1rcyhYNkxnWgoP8W4Gbb35h0kVDjiWwDhu9_qhuObSL
2XT1gi5LCj8zUul6LGR2gyLyGtmdmiiBN70dCl87m7cQlmvHZZZ5rGbNtWUC
5fGpZlQ99C72Br.qO_0JHq8iPyMPN3Q9wqVf.fGCacAuVKpqICkG4fxTSxBU
IeTlHRxkcu1EM3UtDVIUAQLiXmkWsz.eLrq.uPyAN4S.Pyz8RUYpoVjf2.Yq
e.padcLseAN.wvn_mAEf4b1pAnYRaoopfJZ_jdg--
Received: from [41.190.2.243] by web122302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:16:37 PDT
References: <BLU162-W49104CAF94E02302D22067F5C50@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1343790997.39854.YahooMailNeo@web122302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:16:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU ! THANKS 
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W49104CAF94E02302D22067F5C50@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1800448838-843358568-1343790997=:39854"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Aug 2012 03:16:37.0753 (UTC) FILETIME=[0FFA7E90:01CD6F94]

--1800448838-843358568-1343790997=:39854

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 01. August 2012 um 22:26

JUST FEW PICS OF ME AND MY DAUGHTER . WILL SEND YOU MORE LATER 
REGARDS 
MARCUS 

Spoiler:
SwrjWvpx1h78FdFAzBnb/wPgq05nmvuIC4O868VyqT+rzsuIadarK2i813le2RsnDawP7/iQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.90.67) Quelltext.from=marcwillz@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: myajsAgw4wwBwq/lp3T0LVeKPcwaXjZC4HJkJUZTl4EsQS4Uo6VBcjISfacUIAp4RqMd3Q==
Received: from nm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.90.67]) by COL0-MC1-F9.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:19:58 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2012 03:19:57 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.5] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2012 03:19:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2012 03:19:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 169973.46046.bm@omp1005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 78836 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Aug 2012 03:19:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1343791196; bh=RHw0agUR24HmhqjWPSY90AZLBpofpZbIPrMdV7MuR4M=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; egpcicLzA1K7Q=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  YCdKi1yeS6CX0=;
X-YMail-OSG: uQ0Xn3kVM1m0dlrkQrnK6P1jDNct7PPa91wUHmlK8LJZmwW
DO9I6BZlms0goMtzCbxxjei_YtIuORoY5ZWN_kvNguGVvIQB5PsLXdL2n3_C
NfENdMS2PPDnwH3dMoLAYKzekOITcXcSwrnJ4rdGl.IcfF2UYCZy9DWcfPfk
MQ7Xm8jmMAJP_dddvmPGuCCazJTmH6A3_qOl1jQs.s7Gwwe3oDYhOCFc9cJ5
LFBQJkYgRC_c1CdwaydVIqzSyeglzGYRDKi8nwzvl8.2D0cL04lQX8.mPyHm
wCkk3MePoZet9w1bNUxsVewlFWGHvXs2pfb0vGpmUjRtz.UwICt2qrGWzDSa
2Etb_t1Ko36qGVjOL7zWu4e02KeHyOhQIcJhMhwSbdigUV97hyeEHkAMUI6C
NaFiIBJKk9435.3epbWFi8GD3zDT6Bb9aytEHvQ--
Received: from [41.190.2.243] by web122303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:19:56 PDT
References: <BLU162-W49104CAF94E02302D22067F5C50@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1343791196.67451.YahooMailNeo@web122303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:19:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY PICS !!!
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W49104CAF94E02302D22067F5C50@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-1062763926-1089347769-1343791196=:67451"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Aug 2012 03:19:58.0320 (UTC) FILETIME=[87869700:01CD6F94]

---1062763926-1089347769-1343791196=:67451
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1062763926-882105918-1343791196=:67451"

---1062763926-882105918-1343791196=:67451
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

My+Daughter.jpg ( 109 KB | Downloads )
My+Daughter.jpg
M3.jpg ( 81 KB | Downloads )
M3.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #11 - 01. August 2012 um 22:28

Beide Mails über Ibafo Nigeria  

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        41.190.2.243
Decimal:	700318451
Hostname:	41.190.2.243
ISP:	        EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Organization:	EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Services:	None detected
Type:	        Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Ogun
City:	        Ibafo 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:16:37 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:19:56 -0700 (PDT)

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. August 2012 um 22:30 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 02. August 2012 um 23:05

Hi xxxxx
    I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought i'd do this for you because you are getting deep into my mind and life right now
  I feel so good to hear from you , I've been captivated and inspired  by the quality of your words because i know it came directly from your heart.
I will like to state it clearly from the bottom of my heart , That I mean all my words and i'm ready for all the commitment that it takes to get into something new with a woman like you , I can feel the goodness in your heart , the simplicity , the want and desire of being with someone that can love you for who you are.
I won't say its a lie when you say your heart beats faster , I want to make your heart beat faster each second for a good flow of passions passing along your mind in connection with your body and soul because I'm coming out for you for real.
I do not want you to be afraid of me , And why should you be ? I'm a simple man with a pure and clean heart , And i'm so ready to move life further in happiness with an understanding woman like you , I'm a good listener , very open , friendly , compassionate and very romantic.
I know you've been hurt and let down in your past , Do not take the pain and pressure of your past pains on the forth coming happiness that is awaiting to shower on you .....So that you can have a free mind to love and like again
Life is like the 2 keys in a piano , White keys for the good times and black keys for the bad times. Playing both keys together brings a lovely melodious sound to dance and smile with.
Life itself has been destined for bad and good ....We all have get over our past and learn to move on for greater happiness of life.
Opportunities are much more higher for people that are more optimistic in all they lay their hands on , I want you to have a good mind about my disclosure of feelings and desire for you and we can come together as One , To share and bring back the good times we've both missed and I Promise to be there , If you promise to be there too ! 
There are Always Flowers for Those Who Want to See Them !     So If you desire to be happy in safe hands again , I'll be that special man to show you the wonders beyond in a loving world.
Really want to make you feel new again , Wish to mend your broken heart and freshen up your heart and make your life look more beautiful , To share your joy and pains and never let you down 
I have a Dream of meeting a woman to be mine  forever...Let the Dream come to reality and i'll make you my Queen forever, I know all that a woman wants and I can make it up to her at the greatest point.
Every single man is like a King without a Crown and Every single woman is like a  Queen without a Crown , So lets join hands, minds , hearts and soul together and make things work ......And you'll find yourself more smiling and fulfilled having someone beside you to make you feel like a woman.
All together , Read my messages very well and i want you to know that .......I mean all my words and ready to work things out with you 
I hope you did get my pictures and of my daughter too , How do i look and i hope you like the pictures ?
Where in the state do you live ? And i asked you for your cell#  .....Kindly give it to me okay 
I'm making a special request right now , PLS delete off your profile off besocial ,i'll do mine too and lets get concentrated enough for each other and i assure you that things will be fine.
I can't wait to hear from you again , Lots of passions flowing in me now 
Marcus

[spoiler=Quelltext Etisalat =
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.229.52) Quelltext.from=marcwillz@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 78/Fad4gLfYz5c0HKnm1La2Oz/gz4nnJ2d94uKePIuyw4pSHZjfnYkFO+ln0Pvin5YuS1g==
Received: from nm32-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.52]) by SNT0-MC1-F24.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 2 Aug 2012 05:05:20 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm32.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2012 12:05:19 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.167] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2012 12:05:19 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1068.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2012 12:05:19 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 419994.83864.bm@omp1068.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 2005 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Aug 2012 12:05:19 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1343909119; bh=5VNBl3N1Bc/yIoEkLZgkXZalddAE7xMFl/XwVotE7yI=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 0nsarGFeIagIs=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  PksJwEzrY7bew=;
X-YMail-OSG: 8.p86ZQVM1mO099C9VWLOlYWX3KHPPa0J49m8RfyIqnW6e6
iZHE3eEyM3ewvXia7J9H21q0V7_8gHS3tZs_yvBRl7gweTCWuCSqT8YTlB0Z
HwUDKqsKle0zVcxvSSkPzqnEeqPt9UzxCG0ju9GXgmus3cZZDd4LRyiYYyZW
gJyNN.7vp1BbVzIhbaG7FbtrmOK_qfo5Ux7Zd9NGzF0fxAzxIGHlD8GbcgAy
gsw37st_hW4DEyDanooWDU33aGvdmH92E7oOJ73kLhzTMuL.aING0Q.CMc35
jc4_RFt5Orb2LRJLBpnntRMMZb0FOxCVJQLGOqE6j_YF.MX0DIUZQCJ.a6ks
QP9ByWI6jJ0DxatYBowGcHcFZRP2F7tXRzaBK4XkAU7nQDg2do40sERgBmBy
pFcThJHN14bl_ejdQBlEBfmOgMvviNcFMtZiENA--
Received: from [41.190.3.202] by web122302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Aug 2012 05:05:19 PDT
References: <BLU162-W19DCA902C5120385E8B9EF5C40@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1343909119.94740.YahooMailNeo@web122302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 05:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM MY HEART TO YOU ! xxxxx
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W19DCA902C5120385E8B9EF5C40@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1800448838-1585566687-1343909119=:94740"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Aug 2012 12:05:20.0139 (UTC) FILETIME=[166835B0:01CD70A7]

--1800448838-1585566687-1343909119=:94740
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2012 um 23:14 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 03. August 2012 um 21:27

Hi xxxxx
     I feel so happy to read from you and i want you to know that i am now focused on you . I will do my best to see things work out fine for us , Talking and exchanging minds via e-mail so we can get closer in understanding before i can make arrangement on how we can meet.
But i want you to tell me where you live , The city , state and also send me your mobile phone number okay 
You said that you're a nurse and Also manage a station , Is it a gas station that you own or what ? Just care to know about your work 
I will like you to send me your phone number so that i can try to give you a call soon 
Thinking of you now 
Smiles !  Marcus

Spoiler:
qDhvAG4cEKorsjOutZuxj/pzA55EtngBKq8UMAf0vcczH7AfVR/E7us3L9oja0D3VBaVj6kE=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.229.24) Quelltext.from=marcwillz@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: VGIV8okrTplvdmmcaadtshseeoQXNOBEXPsbyQJOXDK4efF/SeroWSfF5ZlIE5O4eQ463A==
Received: from nm31.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.24]) by SNT0-MC4-F15.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:00:35 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm31.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2012 00:00:35 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.193] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2012 00:00:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1051.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2012 00:00:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 340863.15934.bm@omp1051.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 29880 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Aug 2012 00:00:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1343952035; bh=zS6vltrMnQaxmSvT/C4oDLOb2L7w/pl9SR0KnuCJI5g=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 0Lq7JUbMzKBl8=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  RzDIWJ7GfGAq0=;
X-YMail-OSG: ZkUMbwUVM1m1sTqYCj9hKdwMe9QqomC4pdoiqgziYE95A81
u0vBX2W17vMSxGmSlXobsoq0EPy9Glxocn_nTUz5rezyrjsGOPWKhCCbs7kk
Xq0bJTi3Jkg24_ptS6FgU3l5NMrYaOznS5k7kofrSJqfTQt.1dTvBuSFS23a
xc3Te.Jw.elDBde8R8.NuKNFPIStjQ3ZbKfb022p34rrbyZT7NU3o2xaEMrs
HeMQuiQ.6r68R1FUXDqhmzG.76XRUhVMa9LgHZGWyJDkPR7ETi8h5FvNHUiv
R5SFFkEhhmgsbuJs7GQmpEaBICqzwTuTNE0zp2uUSWE7bhBqmilglhpvk2h.
rZVKB8R6.WQ1Ypg2fxmCq7NI1bsHi029ujQFWv9bYVt6_S6Ind7vKuxbuTWk
I4N7GYSioFQJrUQMZ748hYKETkP6FM.1odj66AU0wOoTEPwGWhBgV8OZ08lU
-
Received: from [41.190.3.130] by web122301.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:00:35 PDT
References: <BLU162-W31E343CD19627E105E42B1F5CB0@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1343952035.29160.YahooMailNeo@web122301.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thinking !
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W31E343CD19627E105E42B1F5CB0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="518238472-1022132216-1343952035=:29160"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Aug 2012 00:00:35.0757 (UTC) FILETIME=[021BD5D0:01CD710B]

--518238472-1022132216-1343952035=:29160

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 03. August 2012 um 21:31

Eingeliefert über Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	41.190.3.130
Decimal:	700318594
Hostname:	41.190.3.130
ISP:	EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Organization:	EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Services:	Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Rivers
City:	Port Harcourt
Latitude:	4.7774
Longitude:	7.0134

Zitat:

Received: from [41.190.3.130] by web122301.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:00:35 PDT
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:00:35 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema