Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Aliyah <aliyabentil42@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2918 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Aliyah <aliyabentil42@yahoo.com>
20. Juli 2012 um 19:47

from www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
aliya222

hello it me aliya

I am a:    35 yr-old woman seeking men, 37-63
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:   Average
Ethnicity:    Black/African
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:   Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am Single never been married before, good-looking Black woman, well built, about 129 pounds solid, 5'7 tall. I am somewhat conservative, but I am adventurous and love doing things to relax, listen to a wide range of music, watching good movies, for walks along the beach or reading in front of a fire with m someone.I special 'royal land, open minded, spiritual woman, do not hide my feelings when it comes to matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who loves me for what a man wants the same in return . I am very happy with who I am as a person, and want to share and experience life with a man who can share, and enjoy the company, and what I have, and I treasure my heart .... I have a good heart and I'm caring. "I'm looking for someone who loves me for who I am." Honesty, friendship, generosity, understanding and love for others is what I'm looking for, possibly, that could lead to long-term Relationship.I, I'm looking for good decent God-fearing man who can be seen, caring, love and treat you right. I am also looking for a man with good family values and morals, who appreciate me and treat me right. I am a Christian and an independent, employee successful and financially stable. I am very self motivated, well I'm very polite, friendly and affectionate.I enjoy long walks, wine / candles, food, movies, soft music, and joy to men, and other social activities open . I love children, though (I have nothing of my own). I am open-minded, very honest and a good conversation on most any subject. In my spare time I like to exercise (GYM) Basketball, music, studying the Bible, and reading. I do not live with my mother I'm not an alcoholic, I do not smoke or anything. I study the Bible, and I go to church. I am loyal, trustworthy and someone you can count. I have a place for you in my heart and my family. I'm being 100% honest with you. I live in a nice quiet neighborhood. I'm loving and sincere. I love both mental and physical intimacy with a man.
I’m looking for:

ave a wonderful home for you to stay. I am willing to compromise. I promised to be faithful in sickness and in health, for better or for worse till death do us part. I am open minded and am very spontaneous and love to laugh and have fun. I can treat right. I am a funny lady and I like doing fun things with fun people. I am passionate, romantic and I like to make a man feel special and loved. I love making a man happy. I am a woman who is proud to say these features myself, and I'd like to share with a special man.I am very honest sincere loving healthy, intelligent, loyal woman. Looking for same in a real man someone who is compassionate, caring, who can communicate, and is a man who loves me and I love it too.I am just in a return. Down to earth person who loves real people I'm more concerned about a persons "Interiors" to the outside. The rest is really just the packaging and can be changed in an instant, so that one of the true beauty lies within your heart and your smile soul.The is the gateway to heart and eyes are the mirror of the soul. The "Interior" remain while the exterior may be modified at any time. The "Interior" is what you have to live. The essence is that the real person. Everything else is very likely that only an impostor of integrity. Someone who knows how to treat and respect a man otros.En appreciate the sincerity, honesty, loyalty, affection, tenderness, and intelligence.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:   Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    Black/African
Education:    High School
Religion:    Christian/Other
    i help my mum to sale for now have provition stoer
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Capricorn Capricorn

Zitat:
    aliya222 35 yr-old woman, accra, Amphoe Bang Kapi Thailand

Subject:
    hello how are you

hello how are you

Am Aliyah by name in Ghana West Africa and I am 34 years old without children, I am Single never been married before, good-looking Black woman, well built, about 129 pounds solid, 5'7 tall. I am somewhat conservative, but I am adventurous and love doing things to relax, listen to a wide range of music, watching good movies, for walks along the beach or reading in front of a fire with m someone.I special 'royal land, open minded, spiritual woman, do not hide my feelings when it comes to matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who loves me for what a man wants the same in return . I am very happy with who I am as a person, and want to share and experience life with a man who can share, and enjoy the company, and what I have, and I treasure my heart .... I have a good heart and I'm caring. "I'm looking for someone who loves me for who I am." Honesty, friendship, generosity, understanding and love for others is what I'm looking for, possibly, that could lead to long-term Relationship.I, I'm looking for good decent God-fearing man who can be seen, caring, love and treat you right. I am also looking for a man with good family values ??and morals, who appreciate me and treat me right. I am a Christian and an independent, employee successful and financially stable. I am very self motivated, well I'm very polite, friendly and affectionate.I enjoy long walks, wine / candles, food, movies, soft music, and joy to men, and other social activities open . I love children, though (I have nothing of my own). I am open-minded, very honest and a good conversation on most any subject. In my spare time I like to exercise (GYM) Basketball, music, studying the Bible, and reading. I do not live with my mother I'm not an alcoholic, I do not smoke or anything. I study the Bible, and I go to church. I am loyal, trustworthy and someone you can count. I have a place for you in my heart and my family. I'm being 100% honest with you. I live in a nice quiet neighborhood. I'm loving and sincere. I love both mental and physical intimacy with a man. I have a wonderful home for you to stay. I am willing to compromise. I promised to be faithful in sickness and in health, for better or for worse till death do us part. I am open minded and am very spontaneous and love to laugh and have fun. I can treat right. I am a funny lady and I like doing fun things with fun people. I am passionate, romantic and I like to make a man feel special and loved. I love making a man happy. I am a woman who is proud to say these features myself, and I'd like to share with a special man.I am very honest sincere loving healthy, intelligent, loyal woman. Looking for same in a real man someone who is compassionate, caring, who can communicate, and is a man who loves me and I love it too. if you want to know more about me and shere pic you can add me on yahoo or email me there this my address aliyabentil42@yahoo.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 14:37 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10082 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Aliyah <aliyabentil42@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Juli 2012 um 19:48

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 20. Juli 2012 um 19:48

also to find on facebook with his real face Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

http://www.facebook.com/pozo.zizo

Zitat:
Pozo Zizo
Activities and interests
Other      
iTunes
Basic Information
Gender      Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 14:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 20. Juli 2012 um 21:24

Am Aliyah by name in Ghana West Africa and I am 34 years old without children, I am Single never been married before, good-looking Black woman, well built, about 129 pounds solid, 5'7 tall. I am somewhat conservative, but I am adventurous and love doing things to relax, listen to a wide range of music, watching good movies, for walks along the beach or reading in front of a fire with m someone.I special 'royal land, open minded, spiritual woman, do not hide my feelings when it comes to matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who loves me for what a man wants the same in return . I am very happy with who I am as a person, and want to share and experience life with a man who can share, and enjoy the company, and what I have, and I treasure my heart .... I have a good heart and I'm caring. "I'm looking for someone who loves me for who I am." Honesty, friendship, generosity, understanding and love for others is what I'm looking for, possibly, that could lead to long-term Relationship.I, I'm looking for good decent God-fearing man who can be seen, caring, love and treat you right. I am also looking for a man with good family values ​​and morals, who appreciate me and treat me right. I am a Christian and an independent, employee successful and financially stable. I am very self motivated, well I'm very polite, friendly and affectionate.I enjoy long walks, wine / candles, food, movies, soft music, and joy to men, and other social activities open . I love children, though (I have nothing of my own). I am open-minded, very honest and a good conversation on most any subject. In my spare time I like to exercise (GYM) Basketball, music, studying the Bible, and reading. I do not live with my mother I'm not an alcoholic, I do not smoke or anything. I study the Bible, and I go to church. I am loyal, trustworthy and someone you can count. I have a place for you in my heart and my family. I'm being 100% honest with you. I live in a nice quiet neighborhood. I'm loving and sincere. I love both mental and physical intimacy with a man. I have a wonderful home for you to stay. I am willing to compromise. I promised to be faithful in sickness and in health, for better or for worse till death do us part. I am open minded and am very spontaneous and love to laugh and have fun. I can treat right. I am a funny lady and I like doing fun things with fun people. I am passionate, romantic and I like to make a man feel special and loved. I love making a man happy. I am a woman who is proud to say these features myself, and I'd like to share with a special man.I am very honest sincere loving healthy, intelligent, loyal woman. Looking for same in a real man someone who is compassionate, caring, who can communicate, and is a man who loves me and I love it too.I am just in a return. Down to earth person who loves real people I'm more concerned about a persons "Interiors" to the outside. The rest is really just the packaging and can be changed in an instant, so that one of the true beauty lies within your heart and your smile soul.The is the gateway to heart and eyes are the mirror of the soul. The "Interior" remain while the exterior may be modified at any time. The "Interior" is what you have to live. The essence is that the real person. Everything else is very likely that only an impostor of integrity. Someone who knows how to treat and respect a man otros.En appreciate the sincerity, honesty, loyalty, affection, tenderness, and intelligence. I would like to find a man with similar characteristics and interests to enjoy the finer qualities of life. I am looking for a mature man who is serious about life, and not to spend it alone. I think I'm ready for that special relationship! I am very responsible, decent, real, and I'm not in the games that most individuals are accustomed to dealing with respect to relationships, etc. My life is simple and sweet, I have no drama, I try to live happily and enjoy daily life. Favorite movie: Terminator Favorite book: Lord of the Rings Favorite food: chicken, beans and rice with red fish, Favorite Music: R & B, Soul and Hip Hop, style of dress: Cleaning and Casual.Humor: Very funny, open, I like to laugh and have fun when necessary.Hobbies & Interests: Games, Movies, the Bible, church, reading, writing Music.Cultural Adaptation: More or less so. I'm fine. I am open-minded partners to embrace my culture would be easy. I think that's why I'm usually happy wherever they live. I embrace, but never forget mine.A man who is serious and wants to know and see clearly to build a relationship and when there is a mutual attraction and the 2 of us from there. Hopefully me and can take longer, and try to take things from there, because we know each other one step at a time.I want to build a real strong friendship with my man so much that is not me.Romance necessary to have another as good candle light dinner or walk on a beautiful Nice beach or island. Caress a nice romantic movie together. Best of watching the sunset in the evening together.Personality: I am very nice, sincere and honest to begin with. I am an open and honest, friendly and affectionate. I'm a fun loving person and easy to get along. I think I have a great sense of humor, I am a generally positive, and I love having serious conversations about love and life. Also on the other hand I like the fun too. I value friendship and I am very loyal. And I am very warm, very to go, I like to talk, dining out, and movies. People say I am very friendly and nice. I am also passionate fun, intellectual work, and a great believer in living each day and enjoy life to the fullest. I am lively, outgoing, a charming and a great listener. If you take the time to look beyond someone's eyes, and you will find your soul mate. My perfect match is someone who is honest and loving. I am looking for a serious relationship with a man who is single (without children or with children) and very open minded, sexually uninhibited, funny, silly, kind man, sophisticated. Yes you can be sophisticated and still be fun and silly.Someone want to have children. I would like someone who has mastered some personality, particularly sexual and uninhibited, and seriously have to be smart, maybe a take charge kind of man who is independent, will make me happy. Know who you are and what they want in a relationship. that does not comply with anything that comes to your way.I have reached a place in my life experiences and wisdom have taught me great things. I want a relationship that is based on truth, truth, dedication, sacrifice of love and patience. 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.170.138 with SMTP id am10csp280172iec;
        Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.36.131 with SMTP id q3mr5231959igj.56.1342809100722;
        Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <aliyabentil42@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm10-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm10-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.91.170])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id ip10si30689999igc.29.2012.07.20.11.31.38;
        Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of aliyabentil42@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.170 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.170;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of aliyabentil42@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.170 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=aliyabentil42@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jul 2012 18:31:38 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.161] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jul 2012 18:31:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1062.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jul 2012 18:31:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 344642.88400.bm@omp1062.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 55480 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Jul 2012 18:31:37 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1342809096; bh=TGP39pglTU10WWftQFgZD4Vlad2ko0NTOMoPmiSYQSs=; tent-Type; QCXHv3T5kgBgg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  yDKetPv5RHQ1E=;
X-YMail-OSG: 9qDXio8VM1m_.t9UWwT_DpKFJn8pMSfA4ydFcFNUG_5eH8H
c1sxol0iSAjMdNTVfIJtAqTkz.hjfCqn5Zkde4VmU4TFSfJqXdWkUJ0n94WW
6BCL8uSG0t206hvtL.gET4tQc3Fth0fJNreXn6cSD4Dk7VPw6kl.wnh0kJFq
0NEsh2mpmDCnfSd8X79T8EFfl_XvSWHl1U9Ns_gDIgWaEK2OS4M7H96UCJry
s_udxZhVIlTh9NAnZCs9erbL7q6MavtvVgbXiK0XB2dTPr1DJAmo9_qOMp5q
xWqRKUsbmQLf2qg9q3d58lTIuID3RSE8KCaji_YNGoLdEi0hEmj5M4l34Plu
WT1QxhKRu6rlQO237yEaZMEwSK6uVg9FiiiYXQ3hbE.COjx81ODWCV0h4.X4
PNpekYhkfvKRpdeSAehsTPaf6nC3jDg--
Received: from [41.218.236.153] by web120102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:31:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342809096.53274.YahooMailClassic@web120102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:31:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello little about me and some pic of me
To: xxxx@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-1658718958-12308207-1342809096=:53274"

---1658718958-12308207-1342809096=:53274
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1658718958-195208055-1342809096=:53274"

---1658718958-195208055-1342809096=:53274
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 14:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 20. Juli 2012 um 21:25

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.218.236.153
Decimal:	702213273
Hostname:	41-218-236-153-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Ghana Telecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	Accra 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:31:36 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema