Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Selina <sweetdream2772@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2352 mal)

afrolover
Ex-Mitglied

Selina <sweetdream2772@yahoo.com>
15. Juli 2012 um 13:21

Yahoo IM 3:21:44. 15. Jul 2012

3:12:25 Sweet Dream: what are u looking for

3:14:14 Ich: i told you, i am open for every. finest would be a full size love mariage and family. thats clear. but: You know that is a lot of work. Work to build up a harmony relation.

3:16:32 Ich: Are you still here?

3:16:40 Sweet Dream: yes am here 

3:16:59 Sweet Dream: well tell me how many girlfriends u had before

3:17:26 Ich: When i tell the truth, you will close and shut down with me

3:19:29 Ich: Selina, are you still here?

3:21:12 Sweet Dream: oh dear my computer is acting up so forgive me okay

3:21:44 Ich: Selina no problem, i forgive you, if you forgive me for my past

IM 3:37:59. 15. Jul 2012

3:22:36 Sweet Dream: ooh okay dear

3:22:44 Sweet Dream: so tell me have u ever date online before

3:24:12 Ich: Selina, I have done definitely all bullshit, what men can do. Anything wrong I swear, I have done. Thats true. 

3:25:40 Sweet Dream: Oh okay i understand..so how did it went and were u able to get a lucky woman 

3:26:17 Ich: Selina, I have not got one. I live alone here.

3:26:29 Sweet Dream: Oh i see and how long have u been on that site

3:26:51 Ich: I have been on this site, maybe since half a year. 

3:27:09 Sweet Dream: oh okay and u mean a handsome man like u nothing yet

3:27:33 Ich: Selina, let me just fetch my cam, just takes half a minute, please

3:27:38 Sweet Dream: ok

3:27:44 Ich: Oh you look lovely!!!!!!

3:27:49 Sweet Dream: thanks

3:29:29 Ich: I am back

3:29:46 Sweet Dream: okay dear.my computer is really acting up

3:33:40 Ich: can you see me?

3:33:56 Sweet Dream: No dear i cant see u

3:34:02 Ich: why not?

3:35:58 Sweet Dream: can u still see me dear

3:36:13 Ich: yes, beauty

3:36:41 Sweet Dream: oh okay dear and can i also see u

3:37:00 Ich: you should see me, but the cam doesnt work.

3:37:11 Sweet Dream: oh okay it is okay by me

3:37:59 Sweet Dream: so tell me how many girlfriends u had before

3:38:08 Ich: cannot you see me?

3:38:42 Sweet Dream: no

3:39:35 Ich: why does it not work????

3:40:10 Ich: do you have skype?

3:41:07 Sweet Dream: oh no dear

3:41:19 Sweet Dream: have u ever been inlove online

3:42:41 Ich: Oh Selina, why cannot we say, that i have made so much wrong and now we both start new

3:43:37 Sweet Dream: oh okay..soo are u willing to try a long distance relationship.am from Ghana

3:44:13 Ich: Ok Selina, are you really interested with an 59 year old man?

3:44:53 Sweet Dream: well i just want a man who will love me and just understand me and if u are that person then we can work things out

3:46:25 Ich: Selina, maybe your line is bad? 

3:46:59 Ich: it takes al so long time, between writing and reading the answer. But this is no problem

3:47:11 Sweet Dream: I now live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra, which is along the coast of Ghana, and i attended a full-time vocational school student for 3 years at the Ghana Vocational Institute and have been graduated.

3:52:29 Sweet Dream: I generally try to live a some what healthy lifestyle,exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). 

3:54:32 Ich: Oh that sounds very good. I would like to change my bad habits.

3:55:38 Sweet Dream: oh that sounds very sweet and very loving.I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.

3:57:25 Ich: Yes, thats the kind of life what I would like. Hey what is going on with you? You are flipping around a little, looks so nice, when you move your body. Oh Selina, i like the way how you move

3:58:10 Sweet Dream: thanks dear

3:59:19 Ich: Selina, in Accra it is nearly 2 in the morning, here it is 4 in the morning. I would like to be with you. My mind says I should go sleeping,. but looking at you is so nice, and chatting with you, Selina, i like it very very much with you.

3:59:57 Sweet Dream: Oh okay dear so go and have ur rest then we talk more tomorrow okay

4:00:02 Ich: Selina, please look from tiome to time into the camera. I would like to see your eyes a little more

4:01:15 Sweet Dream: i thought u said u are going to bed

4:03:06 Ich: It is such a pitty that our cams dont really work good. 

4:03:57 Sweet Dream: Oh okay someday we will become more then friends okay dear so dont worry becos now all we have to do is get to know more about each other

4:07:42 Ich: Yes, Selina, you are good. 

4:07:57 Ich: And now your webcam has disappeared. 

4:09:25 Ich: can you see me now?

4:09:36 Sweet Dream: yes and u even look more handsome then on the site

4:10:02 Ich: thank you!!!

4:10:39 Sweet Dream: u are welcome dear

4:10:47 Sweet Dream: so tell me what are ur plans for tomorrow

4:11:50 Ich: my plans are what? Breakfast 

4:12:06 Sweet Dream: haha very funny

4:12:11 Sweet Dream: i guess u are having fun

4:12:19 Ich: with you?

4:12:57 Sweet Dream: oh okay

4:13:28 Ich: So what do we do tomorrow? When will you get up?

4:13:58 Sweet Dream: well go to church and then come do my laundry

4:14:44 Ich: OK; I was at chruch tonight, but anyway i could go again. Please, what kind of church is yours?

4:15:40 Sweet Dream: Penticostal and u

4:16:10 Ich: I go to catholic. i dont like the pentacostal.

4:16:29 Sweet Dream: why 

4:20:55 Ich: because Jesus gave us love and peace. Selina, it is hard to write. and it is only my little experience. I know not enough to judge about religion. 

4:22:31 Ich: Please answer me, what do you say or think, about what you read from me?

4:23:29 Sweet Dream: Oh yes i trully understand ur Opinion dear and i know i know that is pefectly well and tru

4:25:29 Ich: Oh thank you, we will find our way together with Jesus, 

4:26:22 Sweet Dream: Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other.When we can totally surrender to His will, even in love...when it's not forced or planned or manipulated, that is when marriage will really honor God. When the union is for His Glory...and not our own, then it will flourish and be the example that God intended it to be ..

4:30:24 Ich: Selina, this is what you have to teach me more about, when we trust in God, 

4:33:17 Sweet Dream: .I am a Spirit-filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the source and strength of my life. The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the man with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life.He is also a GOOD and faithful friend who is AVAILABLE (physically and emotionally), 

4:41:26 Sweet Dream: Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed. 

4:47:34 Sweet Dream: To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.

4:51:02 Ich: Selina, it sounds maybe funny, but I felt from the first moment of our chat, that there is something more, something different. I felt it very deep in me. I felt, I have to go with her. I might better not answer her everey question like the number of gril-frineds, (That will not be a secret for you, but it might have destroyed our connection, because you cannot know, that I was different and that with you I feel very much invited fore my new way) 

4:54:22 Sweet Dream: Oh okay dear..Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.

5:05:28 Sweet Dream: You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient.

5:11:23 Ich: say can you just send me one photo, just like before, when your cam showed me your face

5:18:40 Sweet Dream: well yes dear so hold on and let me send u the last two i have okay

5:18:49 Ich: okay

5:23:31 Sweet Dream: can u see me now

5:23:54 Ich: no sorry

5:25:30 Sweet Dream: oh okay dear,..check ur email becos i have sent it to u in mail

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2012 um 15:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Selina <sweetdream2772@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. Juli 2012 um 13:45

@ afrolover

Die Infos, die du gepostet hast, sind ja ein wenig dürftig.
Ein chat via Skype bringt nicht wirklich viel.

Gibt es nicht ein paar mails, die hier du einstellen kannst?

Die Photos haben keine EXIF-Daten, was an sich schon  Smiley ist.

Ich kann mir immer noch keinen Grund vorstellen, warum eine normale Frau ihre Photos durch die Zwischenablage ziehen sollte. 
Das kann die gar nicht. Also macht es jemand anders...
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2012 um 15:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 15. Juli 2012 um 14:23

Das ist unsere Josie Model.  Zwinkernd

Zitat:
:47:11 Sweet Dream: I now live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra, which is along the coast of Ghana

Ja nee, is klar.  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2012 um 15:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 07. September 2018 um 16:37

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Josie Model [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden