Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Frank <franklucas_33@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 3443 mal)

accra
Ex-Mitglied

Frank <franklucas_33@yahoo.co.uk>
18. Juni 2012 um 21:11

Love-Scam
Hier kommt der nächste Kandidat, welchen mir die junge Frau geschickt hatte.
Leider kann man den Quelltext nicht auslesen, weil sie mir die Kopie geschickt hat.

----- Forwarded Message -----
To:  
Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 12:24
Subject: Dear xxxxx

Dear xxxxx,      

How are you today, I am happy to receive your email and i thank God for his kindness and also for me to at least meet you, I used to traveled always but i have not been to your Country, I am a Contractor here in UK and i also travel to many places due to the nature of my work.

Anyway, I  like you despite your age, age is numbers but Love cover it all, i will make you happy forever if you can accept me as your soul mate. Even , i am presently looking for a way to Invest my company in your Country , it mean i will invest in your Country if you can assure me that you will Marry me and not to betray me after all i will do for you ?.

I saw your profile and you look cool, yes i like you and i think you understand what i mean? can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

I will do the same as soon as i receive yours,OK

Thinking of you,
Frank.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2012 um 15:53 von zapparella » 
Grund: my20104 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
accra
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Frank <franklucas_33@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 18. Juni 2012 um 21:13

----- Forwarded Message -----
To:  
Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 2:51
Subject: THINKING OF YOU MY LOVE

My Dear  ,  

I have also attached my photos for you to see me as well , to tell you briefly about myself,I am Mr Frank Lucas, I was born in Paris, Bahamas but my Father is a citizen of United Kingdon, so my parent retured back to UK when I was 22 years old and I did my high school in UK until my Father finaly give up on 25th August ,2006. I was the only son and that's why I am always bussy due to many presure of looking after his Companies, my Father has Productions Company in Bahamas and also in Canada, we produce cotton materias and alot of employee are working with us, so I am so bussy here but i need to get married this year because my Mum is worried since she is complaining of seen my Wife before anything happen to her, My Dear, I am very serious and I really need you, infact, you will know many things about me as time goes on.  Perhaps you will be astonished for receiving long letter from me. I just want you to know that a letter is more eloquent than words. That is why this will definitely speak for itself. I am a little bit confused on how and what to do just to eradicate from my vivid mind your charming and beautiful face in your profile. The more time I spend in loking your photos the more I like everything about you and the more I want to find out all about you - how you think, how you feel, what your dreams are and everything nice from you. If I could only do something just to persuade you.
I cannot do things  well again ever since i saw your profile, and everything I wish to do was left undone because of this unexplainable emotion. I promised myself before, not to quickly fall in love with sombody i have not seen  but these promises never materialize. My admiration was still bubbling within me ever since i set my eyes on your photos.

Truthfully, and undoubtedly, I can fool anyone but I cannot fool myself. I would be a great liar if I uttered that I'm not in love with you. No matter what you think or say, all I can say is; I really love you with all my heart and I will not hesitate if you will give me just a little time to prove my feelings of endearment and to prove to you that I'm deserving of your feelings, from your heart.

My dearly beloved, you became so honorable in my eyes, like a precious to me, counted with extremely good intellectual reasoning makes me emotionally struck and speechless since i received your last mail.

I am very serious now in telling you that I cannot endure such extreme anxiety and your beautiful face  that I am experiencing right of this moment in your photos , in that case, i am in UK right now but i will soon travel to Bahamas but before then, i will forward my Flight Schelude to you to tell you when i will be coming to meet with you as soon as i am through from Bahamas but i will disclose more about myself  to proof to you that i am very serious with my intention in getting married to you soon and i will do that as soon as I confirm that you are seriously in  love with me.
Since I saw  your profile I felt I was living in a new and wonderful world, full of love. And the sun is brighter, the pastures became greener and everything I do was magnificent. You should inculcate and instill in your mind that "I cherish you so much". Such love, like everything, deserves to be given much attention and care in order to grow more and more.I need to hear your voice, can you call me or send your number to me to call you soon, my number is +447031871941

Love always and thinking of you,
Frank .       

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2012 um 15:53 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 18. Juni 2012 um 23:51

Zitat:
Leider kann man den Quelltext nicht auslesen, weil sie mir die Kopie geschickt hat.

@ accra

Dann lass dir doch bitte von deiner Bekannten die Mailheader zusenden; die brauchen wir immer ganz dringend.

Email-Adresse und die britische Follow-Me-Nummer +447031871941 sind bereits als Scam gelistet und bei Google zu finden.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/global-express-service-london-northern...

Zitat:
13th of Sep, 2010 by   talice- again      +1 Votes

This is the same e-mail that i have received same as jennieqiujona, do take a look. His name is Frank Lucas (franklucas_33@yahoo.co.uk) The only difference is the delivery date only:-

My Dear Love,

I have sent the parcel that I promised .I came on line to get any account details to give you a token but you were off, I called your line several times but couldn't connect.

I have sent the parcel containing a new brand HP product lap top computer, jeweries and a rose flower, and a box filled with the investment documents i told you about and the sum of 10, 000 pounds sealed in the same computer pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs as after our chat, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from me.

Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with a rose flower right in the same laptop pack.

I sent it to your name and address you gave me(Block xx xxxxxx xxxxxxx #xx-xxx Singapore xxxxxx)

From my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination to 3 or 4 days time .

Below attached is a picture of the pack containing the items so that you can identify it.

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together so i willingly decide to share with you .

I will always be here for you. I have to go in a hurry now .I will contact you later.

With love from,

Frank.

As what i expected that the Malaysia will call me. Indeed i received their call today. It was a Malay Lady, she told me that the parcel i'm expecting from UK Mr Frank Lucas was being detain by the Malaysia Custom. I just tell her off asking her back is it that i have to pay for the clearance fee before i get the parcel? She says 'YES', i ask her to contact the sender & also ask him to pay whatever is occurred. If not she may have the parcel to herself as it is free anyway, she have no choice but to hung up the phone. This is the e-mail that you will be receiving from the Global Track Express Service :-

Welcome!

Email: globaltrackexpressservices@gmail.com

Malaysia Tel:+60102762930

NUMBER: GTXS/ WFD /2010(SINGAPORE)

13th Sep, 2010

Delivery Address:( Block 53 Marine Terrace #16-219 Singapore 440053)

NUMBER: GTXS/ WFD /2010(SINGAPORE)

Attn:Alice Tan,

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian customs
for some reasons which happened to violates the shipping policies.
As the goods arrived Malaysia custom check point, the Malaysian custom
detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as customs duty via us which is
for the immediate clearance of your package .For the main time reference of
tracking on the " status" of your package is pending, this is in
accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial
delivery . We have already taken order number for this package from the
custom.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the
release of your package.To do this, you are required to pay the required
charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.Upon
confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination
address above under few hours .

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative ...RM 2000

Clearance... RM 1, 500

TOTAL = RM 3, 500.00

A total of RM 3, 500.00(Three thousand five hundred Malaysia
Ringgit only)has been charge.In acknowledgment to this email, account
details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the
release of your package.

Thank you, as I hope I have made my self clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

For more inquiry call : +60102762930

Email:globaltrackexpressservices@gmail.com

Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls.
We are glad to be of service to you.
Yours Faithfully.

Ms Sharon Saran
South Asia Regional Manager
GLOBAL TRACK EXPRESS SERVICES

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

accra
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 19. Juni 2012 um 21:24

Betr. Quelltext
ich weiß nicht, wie ich ihr das erklären soll, sie ist in Dubai und spricht nur englisch, ich muß mit google übersetzen. Ihre Mail-Adresse geht über yahoo.
Kannst Du mir das in englisch schreiben, wie sie den Mailheader finden kann? evtl an meine Mail?
Wir hatten uns über Tagged kennengelernt.
Danke!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 01. September 2017 um 23:16

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden