Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Patrick <patrick.frug@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3425 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Patrick <patrick.frug@yahoo.com>
17. Juni 2012 um 19:07

Er hat sich gestern bei Tagged gemeldet und heute eine Mail geschrieben.  Zwinkernd

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5969779756

How is your day going there ?

Spoiler:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.213.162) Quelltext.from=patrick.frug@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: patrick.frug@yahoo.com
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: 0NIak6uZaoCM/peEA4ouz/CCVvK0luewnKEWXPHyjVuR+e5/iZErXS77DmuCJL8EhTLyUw==
Received: from nm19-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.162]) by COL0-MC4-F9.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 17 Jun 2012 05:07:53 -0700
Received: from [98.139.215.142] by nm19.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2012 12:07:53 -0000
Received: from [98.139.215.228] by tm13.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2012 12:07:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1068.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2012 12:07:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 192169.32488.bm@omp1068.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 12150 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Jun 2012 12:07:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339934873; bh=djREgF+lOm+g8RTVeItc4IRQDr6e4cxb/K87VwZy0IA=; rsion:Content-Type; h5YqJwFtK7Q/Q=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  GbJ80XMdVJD0k=;
X-YMail-OSG: MetrJ2QVM1k4E4ZggVFoLJMDgmBXOtUBnPLgm_oAAAs0iZT
neF5GE.wdK.p75sIihZMowtHXJAECEmasyoJe6HldMJ34CB8AZ2Ca2GC9reD
2L_gSqcFU7kxDzCFCHooWRXWrg3UwtW5_5jFFDnRDf57cghBad7VTq6wcA5v
LVd56PuYxoDKmVgxyYO3k5huAgEfJJ35_NgsqkNY_1FsPIWQ.U57EPlJ7F8w
wRPymh8QZ0qHi89odAPkl5U2a204D3vzMWYJbACkbTdWsmz7h2WM8klF0diL
McJETuufwvHKRyX.L5hzVcBJvkVV0TD3XqNyAAII2dC.2IWxHN5VlpGrIlqZ
lOHgha7a5E.iX.j7jaeVG263E3dL0AyRjoGVCnZpLIhObYLLF5O5m42CBpWF
YY7CyCljLH5u71L37s3M-
Received: from [172.129.171.175] by web141502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 17 Jun 2012 05:07:53 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1339934873.94334.YahooMailNeo@web141502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 05:07:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Patrick_Frug=E9?= <patrick.frug@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Patrick_Frug=E9?= <patrick.frug@yahoo.com>
Subject: HI ( e-mail confirmation )
To: xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1600910624-1165126097-1339934873=:94334"
Return-Path: patrick.frug@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Jun 2012 12:07:53.0852 (UTC) FILETIME=[D30673C0:01CD4C81]

---1600910624-1165126097-1339934873=:94334
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Patrick <patrick.frug@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. Juni 2012 um 19:08

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5969779756

Zitat:
Patrick F
Profil-Skin: Blue Ocean Sunset

Adresse: Newtown Square, PA
Orientierung: Heterosexuell

000105zQVMI.jpg ( 73 KB | Downloads )
000105zQVMI.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 17. Juni 2012 um 19:17

Mail kommt über die USA.

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP: 172.129.171.175
Decimal: 2894179247
Hostname: ac81abaf.ipt.aol.com
ISP: America Online
Organization: America Online
Services: None detected
Type: Dial-up
Assignment: Dynamic IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 05:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #3 - 17. Juni 2012 um 19:28

zfgghfg.JPG ( 13 KB | Downloads )
zfgghfg.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 17. Juni 2012 um 20:36

dearly.
I just want Intimate Friends For Intimate Pleasure, Passion, Romance, Sensual, Friendship and Sex.
  Please read carefully so you understand me. I may not be exactly what you are looking for, but that is for you to decide. Decide if you can be intimate friends with a man who is fun, interesting, smart, funny, and honest. I am 6'1"tall, 280lbs, handsome, full head of hair, a Big & Tall man,I do not smoke, drink or use drugs. 
  I am a intimate friend, someone you can enjoy discreet sexual pleasure with and talk to open and honestly, a honest friendship with the benefit of discreet sensual pleasure.   Someone who is a honest, sincere, intimate friend while you are still waiting for Mr. Right, your Prince, your future husband to come along, if that ever happens. You do not have to go without affection, sensual pleasure during this time when you are longing for the touch of a gentle caring man, the tender kisses, warm embrace, arms to hold you, a body to lie next to yours, the enjoyment of passionate, romantic, love making. See yourself calling me to talk, inviting me to spend a day, a night, a weekend alone with you, sharing intimate pleasure with each other. What would you like to do? Go to a movie, out to dinner,a walk on the beach or park, hold hands, hug, kiss, laugh, gaze into each others eyes, make love in the rain, stay in and cuddle, watch TV? Isn't there times when you just wish you could enjoy those pleasures, and instead you stay alone, go out alone, dine alone, pleasure yourself alone. All because you are still waiting for someone to come along and marry you? I realize many of you live too far away for us to be together physically, but if you do live nearby or you are ever here visiting, I invite you to contact me. I would like to think that as intimate friends we could call on one another, when ever it is possible and desired. If I were traveling and visited where you live would you welcome me? 
That is the kind of friendship I offer and desire. Safe, discreet, honest, and caring.
I am not looking for marriage, or a family. Please respect my choice, even if you do not agree.
I have never been married and do not have any children., and I do not want to be a husband or a father.
Do not get me wrong, I think marriage good for other people, so is parenthood.  I've never felt like I really wanted to be married with children.  To you I can be a friend with benefits, to your son/daughter. I can be "Uncle Patrick", just as I am to all of my friends children and my 5 brothers and 1 sister's children, and the children's children.  It is a role I like and feel comfortable in, I'm very protective of my intimate friends and their children, and want the children to grow up with faith in themselves, their parents and in God, by encouraging them to believe in themselves and know that virtue is learned through practice, awareness, that which builds character, makes them special. Not material wealth, not how much they have. 

I hope you understand now, I am looking for close intimate friendships with women, honest, discreet, safe, passionate, romantic, sensual, sexual, and pleasurable.  Not  a monogamous relationship.

Professionally, I am an actor, so I will work anywhere in the USA and sometimes Internationally too. Though I'm now semi-retired and on social security disability.
I was born in Louisiana, and have lived in California since I was eleven years old.
I like to travel. I have been to France, Italy, Belgium, Ireland, Israel, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Singapore, Laos, Vietnam, Baja California, Mexico, and across the United States.
I hope to travel around the world, performing everywhere I go with the actors, singers, and musicians I meet, working on film, television, theatrical, photographic, and concert productions.
I don't consider myself kinky, but I would like to try some different massage techniques, sexual positions, baths, spa treatments, and, as an actor, I like acting out romantic roles, costumes, locations, foods, music, and so much more.

Some people wonder why I have never been married and I'm still single at my age. Maybe this will shed some light on it. I met my last girlfriend in February of 1995, it was at a celebration at a friends in San Francisco, a nice party, I was in the kitchen talking to some friends when she walked in and introduced herself to me, she acted very excited and pleased to meet me, and we got along fine and talked briefly until it was time to leave. I didn't think I would see her again, and was surprised to see her again at another celebration in the city. I was with a friend and when she recognized me from the party, she rushed over to join us from across the room, very excited and happy to see me again, and told me she would like to invite me to the symphony concert at the San Francisco Symphony Hall. She was asking me out for a date!, instead of me asking her, I was very surprised and accepted her invitation. My friend who was with me had watched all of this,and later told me, after she left to get something to drink, that he thought I was very lucky to have this beautiful young woman asking me out and that he believed it was obvious how much she liked me a lot. I wasn't sure what to believe, but I wanted it to be true.We went out on our first date to the Symphony, and afterward went to a cafe for dessert and coffee. We had a nice talk to get to know each other better, asking and answering questions. I told her the truth about myself, that I have never been married and I do not have any children, and I ask her if she was married, had any children or had ever been married, if she had a boyfriend here or back in her home country. She answered, No she wasn't married, never had children and never married, and she did not have a boyfriend anywhere. I believed her. Why shouldn't I believe her? Why should she lie? I wanted to make sure she was single and I was satisfied with her answers. I asked her what she thought she might want in a relationship with me? Did she want to be "Just Friends" or ? I didn't want to be mistaken in what I thought her intentions were for the kind of relationship she wanted with me. Whether she wanted to be just friends, or intimate friends who have sex together, or a more serious relationship that might lead to marriage. She told me she really liked me, and that she wanted to be more than just friends, that she would like for me to go with her back to her country so she could introduce me to her parents and family. It seemed obvious that she liked me a lot and wanted to be more than friends. Again like with you, I was being honest with her in telling her the truth about me, and because she was younger than me by about 10 years, I wanted to make sure our age differences was not going to be a problem issue for her and her family. Thinking her parents might not like her marrying a man my age and an American as well. She told me no it was not a problem, and that her parents would like me. We had only know each other for about a month, when she asked me if she could live with me. Which I wasn't really sure that it would be a good idea, after all we had just begun dating. But she pleaded with me, and said that if she couldn't live with me she would not be able to stay in America be cause she could not afford to pay rent where she was living,she would have to go back to her country. She said she really wanted to stay, to be with me. I cared very much for her and didn't want to lose her. That made me feel sorry for her and I gave in to her and let her live with me. She is a doctor her on a visa allowing her to do research at a major medical center here. She said she was not being paid, and it was voluntary, but that she did not have enough money to stay here. We lived together for about a year. Then on February 14th, 1996, Saint Valentines Day, the day for lovers, I bought her jewelry, chocolate, roses, and made reservations for a very nice restaurant to celebrate our love on that special day. I was so excited, making plans to surprise her with all those gifts and a lovely romantic evening. I came home that day ready to surprise her, instead we were both surprised, she was surprised that I had come home early, and I was surprised to find her having sex with a black man in my house, in my bed! I asked them both to leave my house, and I left the room to let them get dressed and for me to keep control of my anger. I asked them, when I saw they were sitting in his car in front of my house and had not left right away, I went out and asked them, "What kind of people are you? In my house? My house ?'", they did not say anything, they locked the doors of his car when they saw me come out, afraid I was going to kill them or something. I didn't yell, I didn't get violent. I just looked at them in disgust and walked back into my house. She kept calling me but I wouldn't answer the phone, she left messages repeatedly on my voice mail, begging me to forgive her and take her back, when I wouldn't return her calls, she came over to beg me in person. I said no, she broke my heart, betrayed my love, cheated on me, lied to me. She kept calling me waiting for me outside my house, we talked, I explained to her that if she really wanted me to forgive her, to believe she loved me, she would have to prove to me that she was really sorry, and would have to live elsewhere, to prove that she wasn't just using me for my money, a place to live, and a way to staying in America. She said she was sorry and that she would prove to me that she was worthy of my forgiveness, to regain my trust, and prove that she loved me. I got phone calls from the man she was having sex with. He told me a very different story than the one she told me. She said that it was the first time she had sex with him and she never did it before and would never cheat on me again. He told me that they had been lovers for along time, even before she met me, and that she had told him I was just her roommate and not a lover. Who was I to believe? Him or Her? They worked together as doctors in the same research lab, and she was always having to work late. Which I believed was for work. Apparently not. One of my neighbors told me she thought the black man lived in the house because she saw him go in and out with her all the time, that must have been going on while I was at work everyday, earning the money that paid for the rent, the utilities, the credit cards, the food and everything else. He told me how she used to bring him food to the lab when she came back for going out to eat at restaurants. Well guess who was picking her up at work and taking her out to eat at all those restaurants, letting her order what ever she wanted and taking it with her when I took her back to her work. If you guessed that it was me, you are right! I was buying the food and she was giving it to him as if she paid for it. She was invited to a friends wedding and needed to buy a wedding gift from the registry that the bride had made with an expensive store in San Francisco, to bring to the wedding, I took her to the store, helped her pick out the Crystal Vase form the Bridal registry, had it gift boxed and wrapped and paid for it. Guess who she had accompany her to her friends wedding? If you guessed it was me, you are wrong! It was the man I caught her with. He was the one who told me about the food , the wedding , and their affair. She lied to me about everything, and I mean everything, even her age! Remember when I told you about our first date and the questions we asked each other? Well I found out the real truth. The truth is she was still married to a husband, she claimed she was never married before, and she left her 10 year old son, remember she claimed she didn't have any children, with her husband back in their country, while she came over here to prepare to bring them over. Which she did about a year after I broke up with her, and then when her husband came over with their son, she divorced him and married a French man that works for Apple Computers and makes a lot of money. I asked her if she was in love with him? Her answer was, he's a really nice man and takes her to French and other fancy restaurants, bought her a Gold watch for $600.00, a car and wants to take her to Paris, France to meet his parents. Is that what I asked her? NO! I asked her if she was in love with him? Obviously she is not in love with him as much as she is in love with his money. She invited me to their wedding in Las Vegas. You are crazy if you think I went to their wedding. If I met that guy I would tell him to run as far away from her as possible, because she was probably going to do to him what she did to me, only worse, because he would be married to her and she would divorce him and take from him everything he owned. After I broke up with her I had to go bankrupt because of all the debt I was in. Another truth I found out about her, she has thousands of dollars in bank accounts and she had it when we lived together, but she didn't tell me about it, instead she told me she didn't have any money, so I paid for everything. So in summary, she lied about not being married, lied about not having children, lied about not having other boyfriends, lied about her age, lied about her work, lied about her not having any money, and worst of all she lied about loving me. Now that you know about this, about me, I hope you understand why I am single, some might say I have trust issues. That is true. It is because of what she did to me and the lies she told me. I need more proof than just words. Words of Love without Deeds of Love are not enough. How do you mend a broken heart?
Make it a Great Day!
Patrick 

Spoiler:
LYP5B6JacmaIr2IpGF2i53GNYaQz9tRE3h4LFeN4eCHJiYcDl4s9YYpsFP8OzYgbYWW7vifA=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 72.30.239.22) Quelltext.from=patrick.frug@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0yO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: cu4tlRDBXyPt9cVOuv9yniuCshW+ssxsq975IFObBoaLYNVj8fmEOnRSj5uNYfsNPNrBmw==
Received: from nm38-vm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([72.30.239.22]) by BAY0-MC3-F18.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:21:56 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.149] by nm38.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2012 16:21:55 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.218] by tm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2012 16:21:55 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1027.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2012 16:21:55 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 157560.2878.bm@omp1027.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 3156 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Jun 2012 16:21:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339950115; bh=Yed/cAePnJXcXT0v6t3gU+XTuj5XVFqijZY4NlbMato=; rsion:Content-Type; YKqESmbZ8JGus=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  hXXOOfGnkqNlc=;
X-YMail-OSG: 8stRQ5cVM1nzDnLKnOxkM3w4LAmuO6yeOjxQxhH2n7F3Qva
33fumR6KTxkxnAXPJRF5.BdTnstjA3GJ3u.ZLzW2feZZ5hjE2Ntqpuc6jm8H
0B7vafLX84YiXz2MUFHkQPKBxSYeJDszsWu6b3g_RLnfqjxA5KW2rYxjsQoK
1Ee2NIIj0967qIMt9C759Gk6aLrKtZcNYQqsKiYIcDRR0Z76zkwENfwr7VkI
mTl6hyUZrSZPi.IWOv93v4hImo1CsRtd2iW_H58yh88z6IbfcotG67falAnV
SuMQGzy.vEH_drGoEE.PS_ZRDpURpLpMxlHHVdo3Z5u1V97cOUyO.itVlhQe
nmyZhxPJp70dnx_ZJXNSyRlRIdLaoa2Na8SdJLsgq5kQ5QiP7D8zEGrLF9je
sufeaadBmEFtxrzxti0vs9_UL4EBARQ--
Received: from [172.190.229.246] by web141505.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:21:54 PDT
Message-ID: <1339950114.84019.YahooMailNeo@web141505.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:21:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My aim and objective
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1335735775-1424367409-1339950114=:84019"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Jun 2012 16:21:56.0102 (UTC) FILETIME=[501D3A60:01CD4CA5]

--1335735775-1424367409-1339950114=:84019

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 17. Juni 2012 um 20:46

Eingeliefert über AOL

Herkunft nicht feststellbar

Zitat:

Received: from [172.190.229.246] by web141505.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:21:54 PDT
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 17. Juni 2012 um 21:11

vierauge schrieb on 17. Juni 2012 um 19:28:
Weiteres Profil:

Wenn ich das richtig verstehe ist das eine Page von ihm. 
Er beklagt sich über unehrliche chinesische Frauen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #7 - 17. Juni 2012 um 21:13

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 18. Juni 2012 um 21:58

Hello darling, 
  Good to read your swift response note and thank you for the pictures and your reply to my long message. That you replied and still want to communicate with me give me the impression you understand the relationship you will have with me as Intimate Friends is for our enjoyment of sexual pleasures and accept knowing I am not monogamous with you or any other women, therefore I am not cheating on you or them and I have always been honest with you all since the moment we made contact.
   Instant messaging is NOT something I like to use, because I cannot do anything or go anywhere else when I am stuck on the computer instant messaging. While online trying to check email, write, search for, or do anything, Instant Messaging just seems always to cause distractions, interrupting what I'm working on and getting it done. When it starts with one person wanting to IM, then another and another and so on, I end up with more people wanting to IM with me at the same time, it gets confusing trying to talk to everyone separately, and it is not like group chat rooms where everyone is in the chat room talking to each other about the same subject. Maybe I'm just being old fashioned and haven't quite perfected being able to multi-task trying to check and reply to emails, chat online, instant message, search, read, print, talk on the phone, eat, use the bathroom, do laundry, cook for myself, visit with people who come over in person, and more. 
Talking about you need alot of care, you are going to have it all in me. I am someone that hate to hurt my partner's feelings and certified her to the fullness. 
Looking into your eyes in the picture you sent. I truly see the real Angel in you and also feel the presence of the guardian Angel you sent. " They truly met me well and highly delighted in loving someone like you again in life time. 
Make it a great day!  
Patrick
Phone: 1(610) 241-8495
Mobile: 1(267) 352-4637 ( reply with your phone number too Thanks)

[spoiler=Quelltext America 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.213.146) Quelltext.from=patrick.frug@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: f/hC7UuzC1FrChgY8/lsbOSMoxpFROO26oFieX0NgkcJvnqS9IL2552cgesFzK9VhK8J0g==
Received: from nm6-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.146]) by SNT0-MC3-F41.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:03:15 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.149] by nm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jun 2012 15:03:15 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.232] by tm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jun 2012 15:03:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1041.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jun 2012 15:03:14 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 886693.72561.bm@omp1041.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 93281 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Jun 2012 15:03:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340031794; bh=w6/FaZoOFM9d0XOh9RCL4hSsonEa9FHT6WlN5o5YJZA=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; B26ehbkCRvBGU=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  zu0TGZyRCpbWE=;
X-YMail-OSG: QIuCEk8VM1neGSuH72s.SbCY_NW8r61ltfi1q4BUbCbpuNv
XNIeh0T8NmsGn6AMeXMoy.611IjBEtf0feewtEWE3IPcRVNpLrmTn8t9rCps
Kd7dOc.6j3ljLSCddss4A_b4kHW92xE4ehlE2xofjg.sFgy9Xg_W7I8gftVE
8Uon9XmDiwgkHiLP5BEMjJc.34YTwXAgnCN0Kf24mmsLV2P_uwKMJc0SV0DK
0tEdQjdx5FKlWCeAIfszJ8MfMeXHNVG._S0x3Mvn7Pt4ld6oMcl5Y7Psb5DE
v0Wukg7kefS.1m5fYo2FJFi1PZwsndJWLrMCA67VuhL6V7QKNwtW9W.BYqEv
ac93JN9D82e2c_OMQuhBZ1Eghv3fCpOI4ahhZG0H_CuwLS52p3XKxEB3cNpr
2wVAN_YXsG8Pc_caR6EJ.qE9R2VIe6LQ4tzGqvtu1q7_0LxCf7byZ
Received: from [172.190.35.202] by web141506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:03:14 PDT
References: <BLU162-W2952EE07A81036E1E91208F5F90@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1340031794.89638.YahooMailNeo@web141506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:03:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W2952EE07A81036E1E91208F5F90@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-155095253-914824295-1340031794=:89638"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jun 2012 15:03:15.0627 (UTC) FILETIME=[7CE7A7B0:01CD4D63]

---155095253-914824295-1340031794=:89638
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-155095253-256019101-1340031794=:89638"

---155095253-256019101-1340031794=:89638
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juni 2012 um 22:29 von Opfer »  

Patfrug.jpeg ( 12 KB | Downloads )
Patfrug.jpeg
Picture+10.jpg ( 70 KB | Downloads )
Picture+10.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #9 - 19. Juni 2012 um 08:18

Queen schrieb on 18. Juni 2012 um 21:58:
Phone: 1(610) 241-8495

Mobile: 1(267) 352-4637
( reply with your phone number too Thanks)

Beide Telefonnummern, +16102418495  und +12673524637, sind VoiP-Nummern aus Pennsylvania.

Zitat:

Information on phone number range +1 610241XXXX

Number billable as      geographic number
Country or destination      United States
City or exchange location      West Chester, PA
Original network provider*      Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc

Zitat:

Information on phone number range +1 267352XXXX

Number billable as      geographic number
Country or destination      United States
City or exchange location      Newtown, PA
Original network provider*      Xo Communications Services Inc - Pa

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 19. Juni 2012 um 19:38

Honey,
I assumed you slept well last night? It was 1:34am your time when I acknowledged your e-mail. I am found of you and you are in my thought every blesses minute. The days we just met seems to be an ages in my heart. I would have move to call immediately, on the receipt of your e-mail but I realized that you might be sleeping by this time. I will try and work on our time zone or going by the Pacific time zone anytime I feel like hearing your voice for now.
Do not be afraid, I know we met for a reason and Who knows what faith has in Stock for us, I can understand that you are far away from me for now but to be sincere with you, the way am feeling in my heart, when it come to meeting you, I can go extra to find that Joy and happiness, so i do not see the distance as a barrier ... Thank you for your understanding, i am so glad i have someone to share Experience with and Thoughts with. And am pretty okay with your want in me.
I appreciate how you expressed your intensive feelings. I know we would not regret,"paddling the same canoe together". We need to feel love, care from each other and what matter most is how the chemistry click in us. Thanks God we had affection and feels joy/ happiness reading from each other. I believe these are element of love in this world of ours. what it mean to love and beloved and that's why i want to break off my shell now and meet you in person. I hope I have not bored you with my mail. Just hope i would get to read a few lines from you and keep in touch because reading from you always make my day here too. I LOVE YOU xxxxx
Patrick

Spoiler:
XY6wFOddf7Cb+5f3+3c2bhNXbiBi59SymoBjF+MJWLpHhVB2Ml3RWgjm8FR+WvywCVQkDLL4=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.212.166) Quelltext.from=patrick.frug@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 3IAjvq3NljZrEZGBbm6TS/XOkLk9oqSZWSh7PV84BbxRzz+tKFZxrsDwD75FPeOlmgY+iQ==
Received: from nm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.166]) by BAY0-MC4-F26.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:45:24 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.151] by nm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jun 2012 23:45:23 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.215] by tm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jun 2012 23:45:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1024.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jun 2012 23:45:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 410305.3667.bm@omp1024.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 38151 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Jun 2012 23:45:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340063123; bh=KAVNemzp+iZuwNsHLRZgcZIwxafpGeMC6XUodS4nN70=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; bK08Fe1drWgnQ=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  +9ovXirZ8TPIQ=;
X-YMail-OSG: UL0_bvwVM1ktl4f_RM9UAmCXqe2JxYazQZ9Nh6Af5XfYILs
5ovTIT3XYeFPakViN2B3IxxvcgT0d8_0oFKh7ibEAq0BQ3fRTt2o.vfiAbId
61_oU4H3RG3GePnCvDlwDhYObT1ZBMLjfTfeNx8AtoYKRPWZtSDR71auVaog
Gt6NHrY4IluWEUucSe9_j3D6yLioODdi9WfQRSo17aT0c3BEi8K.xUyJ8th7
sMeQ.cLJhWtbm_MUAP93GsnbC2tBXnk_NfDFt58cymkPAS2rYOb0nX0V7yOe
KzzTBeN3fA15IwRqMs0GtGbqVXPTEoyqBK7VN07wexitzohlC8qcP_DxUkD2
gQf1KDb.etIqdOtoxPsZB1gD_xoiE4k6aIZCFcGpHXrhysYvzdPt4j9oJG_Y
kcnM4.mr8EBNnaRCfK7KmGTkBXNUah0kzKwy0hJuvIF6PGS7z
Received: from [41.220.69.61] by web141506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:45:23 PDT
References: <BLU162-W99B0B25565EAE48ABCC8EF5F80@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1340063123.32584.YahooMailNeo@web141506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:45:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Loving you as filled my heart
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W99B0B25565EAE48ABCC8EF5F80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-155095253-1934088158-1340063123=:32584"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jun 2012 23:45:24.0677 (UTC) FILETIME=[6E794F50:01CD4DAC]

---155095253-1934088158-1340063123=:32584

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 19. Juni 2012 um 19:39

Mail über Nigeria 

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.220.69.61
Decimal:	702301501
Hostname:	41.220.69.61.vgccl.net
ISP:	MTN Nigeria
Organization:	MTN Nigeria
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos
Latitude:	6.4531
Longitude:	3.3958 

Zitat:
from [41.220.69.61] by web141506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:45:23 PDT
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:45:23 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 20. Juni 2012 um 19:48

I have been trying to reach you on phone but the number is not reachable. Kindly reply back with the best time to get you on phone. Hope to read from you soonest again. 
Lots of Love,
Patrick

Spoiler:
/GK9AXomvnVczNIy9pMwlQufIdjZkbEfaegRf+dD5KGaE4NZ64VhK6y58/Jrd6q/A5+Q7WjA=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.212.162) Quelltext.from=patrick.frug@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: yXTswXWqnR4M87yynlOHR06VA3VTbqRIi5pE8V8lZvL8libxiIMc22RtIdMUafGJtjEl6g==
Received: from nm3.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.162]) by BAY0-MC2-F20.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:30:47 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.150] by nm3.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jun 2012 20:30:47 -0000
Received: from [98.139.215.253] by tm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jun 2012 20:30:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1066.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jun 2012 20:30:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 177945.385.bm@omp1066.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 57444 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Jun 2012 20:30:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340137847; bh=/sy3rZNCFnMaw7ogV/cr1Y0yMxR4EfcQTAGfzS+r4eU=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; FnhEliMawOG50=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  6bCz09mkoY1eU=;
X-YMail-OSG: W62Lt_QVM1nkNQLcwGDaQpVgFNb0HaQDbZ3jdIss.7wLXba
pj4j9p507iD9iasbBbuARftJuGX67S4EMLs6yeTBRYN71G8sDFNm0pzqM4yd
PRm6DJblu4M..8O0vAGQEYLjsRvypHVC84kuk8uPAPf0GKTszXMlGCJlsK4i
jikZyxtMBYPVDaW3V87AwfSqs3a3xjl9TC54z7owjiwdR08tk3WdEYbkrZPQ
Qcu7kcGLdzIijGLOpFWZqlU5UZBBZXQfVFA4FsMK7HhFHcvmiIrgks6mo8E9
gCUNpZ.DpLdZz9p8N6rWIJ.ymZGH1pFboRXsNh_Zer5_lpimbc_A96wsc9z3
QkM12QMzE3YH9xKzFZC5FDfm864HlOZtkyNYpwr.M6mhldWEbNyCi03meYIv
UJKMzQyFxDhzPQA6DxqQecpXwAmUIKU4WW.jc84JI2WUEeyD38w--
Received: from [172.129.8.71] by web141504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:30:46 PDT
References: <BLU162-W54FD6A632765102688E933F5FF0@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1340137846.52719.YahooMailNeo@web141504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:30:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W54FD6A632765102688E933F5FF0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="321887170-182659788-1340137846=:52719"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Jun 2012 20:30:48.0073 (UTC) FILETIME=[6916AF90:01CD4E5A]

--321887170-182659788-1340137846=:52719

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 20. Juni 2012 um 19:50

Mail über USA America Online

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	172.129.8.71
Decimal:	2894137415
Hostname:	ac810847.ipt.aol.com
ISP:	America Online
Organization:	America Online
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
Latitude:	38
Longitude:	-97 

Zitat:
from [172.129.8.71] by web141504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:30:46 PDT
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:30:46 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema