Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nancy <truckangel2910@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5392 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Nancy <truckangel2910@yahoo.com>
17. Juni 2012 um 18:13

from www.connectingsingles.com and using there a photo from Melissa Midwest

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
heart20121

I am looking for a serious relationship

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-60
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I love to spend time with my family and friends. They make me laugh and always make my days brighter!Durchgedreht I am truly blessed to have people in my life that love me and are there for me no matter what! Smiley I am *hopefully* the most positive person you know or will meet! I try to look at the best of every situation and view the glass as full and overflowing! My main goal in life is to make a positive impact on every person I know! Durchgedreht Over the past year I have learned so much about myself and who I truly am. Smiley I am thankful for everything that has happened in my life whether it be good OR bad, and I ALWAYS seem to find the silver lining in anything that happens in my life! Smiley I guess you can say I am an optimist, as I see it “everything happens for a reason.” Smiley I am a very positive person, I have great faith in others, am strong willed, confident, independent, honest, passionate, and very caring with lots of love to give and a heart of gold! I never settle for anything less then I KNOW I deserve! Laut lachend Oh, and I almost ALWAYS get what I want, so you better get used to it now! LOL ;P I love to make people laugh and smile, I love to be silly and just a plain dork at times, it’s rare that people would be willing to admit that! Haha. Zunge For me, I’m as honest as they come, sometimes too honest! Zunge I love to meet new people and especially spend time with my family! I love them to death! Durchgedreht My parents are just plain AMAZING, I dream to one day pass along to my own children the same wonderful values my parents have instilled in me!
I’m looking for:

I'm just seeking someone who beleives in unity, co-operation, truth, Love, dedication, partenership, trust (not in me but in God).Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it's present.I want to find a simple Man that can smile about life because He too sees all the great things about life.I want to find someone to build an everlasting friendship with,one we'll both value until our end,He should be honest,caring,gentle and above all Romantic.I am a Christian Woman who is looking for the Godly Man who has my missing rib.I would like my Christian partner to be my friend,my prayer partner,the first one I think of when I have a praise report to share.Someone to take care of and to be taken care of by them.Im looking for a person that puts God first in their life.One that is involved with the church.He should be honest,trustworthy,have sense of humor,who laughs(even at them self), forgiving, patience, understanding, not over bearing,loves life to the fullest,enjoys the beach,sightseeing,the smell of roses,an all around person,doesnt care about appearances(outside),but what comes from the (inside) of a person,funny,doing things on the spur of the minute.For a Man to be my mate He would be a Godly Man,beautiful inside and out,with the fruit of the Spirit alive and obvious in him.He would have to want a Biblically-based marriage,and that includes passion and romance as well as sound financial and communication practices.He should want to join with me in the vision and calling that I have because it fits Him too.A Man who is gifted in helps and administration and is organized and creative and hospitable with an appreciation for knowledge and education is more attractive to me,especially if he is physically fit and active.He should be able to function as well in a gown as in jeans and exhibit a graciousness in all venues while still being sincerely optimistic and joyful.A high maintenance, negative, complainer would not do well with me.
Hide/Show
More about me

Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Education:    Some College
    I help to take care of my late father Inheritance
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Cancer Cancer

Zitat:
From: heart20121 30 yr-old woman, New Market, Alabama USA

Mail History block member
Hi xxxx

Thanks for your Interest here is my personal email address where you can write me too. i will like for you to send me an email to truckangel2910@yahoo.com to know if you really got my message,i look forward to your reply soon..Nancy
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 21:37 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Nancy <truckangel2910@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. Juni 2012 um 18:14

also to find with this email address on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/nancy.robert.906

Zitat:
Nancy Robert
Lives in Chicago, IllinoisFrom Chicago, Illinois
Activities and interests
Other      
Match.com

Basic Information
About Nancy      I am just me and i want to find someone to love and settle down forever and have a good family someday.
Interested in      Men
Relationship Status      Single
Gender      Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2012 um 12:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 17. Juni 2012 um 18:14

How are you doing and thanks for writing me and i really appreciate it.I will like to tell you more about myself..I'm Nancy Robert by name .I am a very easygoing, sincere, honest, loving, caring, passionate and romantic lady with an excellent sense of humor, love writing poems.I believes in opening doors for a woman and gives his the respect that he deserves.I enjoy traveling and meeting new people. I like to take road trips or travel to a new land or a spot in an exotic locale preferably a beach/island somewhere.I am also a big fan of relaxation and leisure which I love spending my time sitting on a deck with some friends grilling out and talking about life and everything else. I'm a big movie person and have some of the best times relaxing and getting into a movie. I love to have conversations about anything. I am also a good listener. I’m a very straight-up person and I “say what I mean and mean what I say”. I am very family oriented and love children.Some of the things I like to do are listening to music, going to the movies, the beach, hiking, fishing, sitting in a park, stargazing and cookouts. I enjoy doing just about anything especially, with the company of someone special.Look forward to read back from you and get to know you more better.

Take care
Nancy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.170.138 with SMTP id am10csp32255iec;
        Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:27:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.183.200 with SMTP id eo8mr6446526igc.63.1339946848846;
        Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:27:28 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <truckangel2910@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm2-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm2-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.91.39])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id s6si11059999icv.72.2012.06.17.08.27.28;
        Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:27:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of truckangel2910@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.39 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.39;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of truckangel2910@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.39 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=truckangel2910@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.54] by nm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2012 15:27:27 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.250] by tm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2012 15:27:26 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1042.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2012 15:27:26 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 462055.34392.bm@omp1042.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 88694 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Jun 2012 15:27:26 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339946846; bh=FxkbWoZ9RaD7nGwJJiM4QaC7NUK5v7MA0YvURYFnD6U=; tent-Type; HPNenqkfiu320=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  EjGsq5V3QhVVk=;
X-YMail-OSG: uwHKcQ4VM1n.6JXp1Fl_L1Z9ACCk1wzMPhWdSxqMiOas65m
.UqO9AwLM56iZdGU6mUbHOvvb2JlJ9bUpJ.vGUcZ0tCkMHCPz.WgPveHxIsY
SX8zFds7dSfLainD2ZlZAPnCE1gpBdhYayH1ZCS99Onr9ODQMYQQ7fyIMKOy
Kj.mYTNON6uTI2WJNmLs1q8G1ra1zBNJU.FBy.qzLAZRfiGOXYE7Xeaq.yZW
c4.3mCCVx8JJqLtARBhlGkTb9Owu.EbIU5rmPgPuUCXNw2xJr8IXNO1UgvyB
vTqx3PcXewyTXhrolYJ.ORWF2A9FWWkjF0nOmwBuY6EfLQK5tEbg09AiprMX
b2kpnErlbpfpzBgDnTV.9QQ4CP34QGlR.fiC1aaH5iKf5QMkQ_sZ1ovRSqDf
cMwSk.iU67fK049WGCNYqP9_n84MPo7pAWWiT4KDHrkX5Q3INqAHaI0KQK_R
kNNDZX3eIHjMuBrsuAdIZUwdCCgljH9CSkUse2ymypJzl94K9zYO4Xxiuxr2
c4u.KwvIm_L91Jz5fUaRjxZe2Vg_HmTfKvH6PGptq42gDUUoOyDr2OJID6wK
WLZeWXKXG91kq48ZzQjYlIYBKm4oX9OUdyzG6rLVHUHQV6Xdp66x2A6GIvDa
KhHnMlA--
Received: from [41.71.178.205] by web125105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:27:26 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1339946846.25389.YahooMailClassic@web125105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello dear Nancy
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="461871616-1258258723-1339946846=:25389"

--461871616-1258258723-1339946846=:25389
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="461871616-1830736032-1339946846=:25389"

--461871616-1830736032-1339946846=:25389
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.71.178.205
Decimal:	692564685
Hostname:	41.71.178.205
ISP:	Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:	Visafone Communications Limited
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 21:37 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 14. August 2012 um 19:33

she have a new account with a new photo by www.connectingsingles.com

Zitat:
truckangel2012

I am looking for a serious relationship

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 29-60
Has Kids:   I have no kids

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am a hopeless romantic who will need ur cell p num cos i barely get on here, I love to spend time with my family and friends. They make me laugh and always make my days brighter!Durchgedreht I am truly blessed to have people in my life that love me and are there for me no matter what! Smiley I am *hopefully* the most positive person you know or will meet! I try to look at the best of every situation and view the glass as full and overflowing! My main goal in life is to make a positive impact on every person I know! Durchgedreht Over the past year I have learned so much about myself and who I truly am. Smiley I am thankful for everything that has happened in my life whether it be good OR bad, and I ALWAYS seem to find the silver lining in anything that happens in my life! Smiley I guess you can say I am an optimist, as I see it “everything happens for a reason.” Smiley I am a very positive person, I have great faith in others, am strong willed, confident, independent, honest, passionate, and very caring with lots of love to give and a heart of gold! I never settle for anything less then I KNOW I deserve! Laut lachend Oh, and I almost ALWAYS get what I want, so you better get used to it now! LOL ;P I love to make people laugh and smile, I love to be silly and just a plain dork at times, it’s rare that people would be willing to admit that! Haha. Zunge For me, I’m as honest as they come, sometimes too honest! Zunge I love to meet new people and especially spend time with my family! I love them to death! Durchgedreht My parents are just plain AMAZING
I’m looking for:

I'm just seeking someone who beleives in unity, co-operation, truth, Love, dedication, partenership, trust (not in me but in God).Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it's present.I want to find a simple Man that can smile about life because He too sees all the great things about life.I want to find someone to build an everlasting friendship with,one we'll both value until our end,He should be honest,caring,gentle and above all Romantic.I am a Christian Woman who is looking for the Godly Man who has my missing rib.I would like my Christian partner to be my friend,my prayer partner,the first one I think of when I have a praise report to share.Someone to take care of and to be taken care of by them.Im looking for a person that puts God first in their life.One that is involved with the church.He should be honest,trustworthy,have sense of humor,who laughs(even at them self), forgiving, patience, understanding, not over bearing,loves life to the fullest,enjoys the beach,sightseeing,the smell of roses,an all around person,doesnt care about appearances(outside),but what comes from the (inside) of a person,funny,doing things on the spur of the minute.For a Man to be my mate He would be a Godly Man,beautiful inside and out,with the fruit of the Spirit alive and obvious in him.He would have to want a Biblically-based marriage,and that includes passion and romance as well as sound financial and communication practices.He should want to join with me in the vision and calling that I have because it fits Him too.A Man who is gifted in helps and administration and is organized and creative and hospitable with an appreciation for knowledge and education is more attractive to me,especially if he is physically fit and active.He should be able to function as well in a gown as in jeans and exhibit a graciousness in all venues while still being sincerely optimistic and joyful.A high maintenance, negative, complainer would not do well with me.
Hide/Show
More about me

Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:   Brown
Education:    Some College
Occupation:    Administrative/Secretarial,  I handle my late parents business and am doing well
Income:    Less than $25,000
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Virgo Virgo

Zitat:
From: truckangel2012 31 yr-old woman, New Market, Alabama USA

I am interested in you

How are you doing?...I am new on here and I was scrolling through profiles while I found yours and I was attracted so I decided to send you a note,i will like for you to send me an email to truckangel2910@yahoo.com to know if you really got my message,i look forward to your reply soon..Nancy
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 21:36 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 08. September 2018 um 08:30

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Melissa Midwest [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden