Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Emily <emilysingle27@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2713 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Emily <emilysingle27@yahoo.com>
16. Juni 2012 um 17:37

from www.Single123.com and using there a photo from Karla Spice

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
I am:    Woman 
Seeking a:    Man 
State:    Florida 
City:    Orlando 
Zip Code:    32821 
Description:
    I am a very simply and quiet person to live with. I love traveling, sporting and enjoy meeting people. I dont smoke but do not mind people who do being around me. I am cool, pretty laid back and easy going person and like to have a man who is very responsible and understanding. I try to find someone through internet for the first time and think I'll be good luck in it. I have a good heart, I am a romantic woman, loyal, sincere woman. My personality is quiet, stable, introspective, calm, honest. My dream to have a loving family. I am willing to travel across any sea to find true love. I need to belong to one man in the deep blue sea of love I am loving and caring.

Zitat:

Re: Hello

Sender: singlechilling
    Sent on 15/06/2012 23:20

Hi,

i am Emily by name, so how are you doing i am here for long term relationship with love and understanding from a serious man that know what he really want in a lady and i am one man lady so i need who i can trust with my love and who is ready to love me back in return, i am not a cam girl and and am not looking for cam guy also, i am real and looking for the real man on this site. i need someone who is not scare to trust or love, i need man who is not afraid to try new things. well i will like to know more about you so if you will like to do the same then lets chat. add me to your YH ID on emilysingle27 or you can write me direct on emilysingle27/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m.

Emily.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2012 um 12:44 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Emily <emilysingle27@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. September 2018 um 18:16

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Karla Spice [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden