Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mary <mary_mercy30@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1742 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Mary <mary_mercy30@yahoo.com>
30. Mai 2012 um 14:27

have also write to me on www.24.luv.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with maryseeks: Now let me formally introduce myself by telli...

maryseeks
   - 31 y/o female
   - Barcelona, Spain
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 90054

Last logged in: 2012-05-30 03:21:02

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1980 - June - 10
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      38 -  69
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Relationship      

Description:
Now let me formally introduce myself by telling you that I am a true Christian woman and I have very high moral values. I did not sit down to write you this letter to exaggerate myself in any way or tell you things that are untrue to make myself look better and fool you about me! I am writing this letter to you in all honesty to let you know who I am in the hopes that you will like who I am and just maybe a little spark may ignite in your heart for me!

Ideal match description:
I am a one-man woman and I am looking for marriage as I prefer the family kind of life . I don't believe in playing games and I don't like men who play them and who cheats! I like being totally up front and honest with a man from the start. I believe in being so because when two people are honest about who they are and what things they like and dislike then they can know if they are compatible in a very short period thus not wasting each others time if they are not. I am serious in my efforts to find a good man for marriage and hopefully with some children!

Zitat:
From: maryseeks       Date: 2012-05-29 10:56:35       Reply

maryseeks
    31 y/o female
    Barcelona, Spain

I am looking for a man with Christian values and who is morally upright. What I find most attractive in a man is one who is most handsome on the inside, one who is kind, loving and caring and one who always would have a kind word to say about someone and with a great sense of humor who could make me laugh when I don't feel like laughing which is very rare. A man who can easily find humor in so many little things in life. A persons looks may change by age over time or in a moment by one accident, then what is left? Looks are nice but it is the inner beauty that will bring lasting happiness.here is my yahoo chat id....mary_mercy30@ yahoo.com...you can add me up so that we can talk more more better and you can also drop me yours so that we can gete to know more about each other..looking forward to read back fom you....
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juni 2012 um 18:19 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21408  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Mary <mary_mercy30@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 31. Mai 2012 um 20:17

lemansue schrieb on 30. Mai 2012 um 14:27:
chat id....mary_mercy30@ yahoo.com...

@ lemansue

That's an other email address.
Please write her back, so that we get a mail with header and some better pictures.

This email address is listed on RomanceScam, but I can't reach the site at this time.
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Mai 2012 um 20:20 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Mary <mary_mercy30@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 25. Juni 2012 um 00:59

zapparella schrieb on 31. Mai 2012 um 20:17:
This email address is listed on RomanceScam, but I can't reach the site at this time.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32753

Zitat:

Mary Mercy - mary_mercy30@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 am
Received: from [41.184.128.185]
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 18:58:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: all about me maryseeksluv from love and seek

Hello handsome.....I am looking for a man with Christian values and who is morally upright. What I find most attractive in a man is one who is most handsome on the inside, one who is kind, loving and caring and one who always would have a kind word to say about someone and with a great sense of humor who could make me laugh when I don't feel like laughing which is very rare. A man who can easily find humor in so many little things in life. A persons looks may change by age over time or in a moment by one accident, then what is left? Looks are nice but it is the inner beauty that will bring lasting happiness.

This letter that I am writing you is so that you can hopefully know me more right away and equally as hopeful, you can see the good woman that I am! This letter certainly does not tell everything about me, but hopefully will let you know some of the more important things! I hope that what you read, will be what you are truly looking for in a woman! If not, just be honest and let me know OK? You can just reply to this letter and write the words "Thank you", and that is all I will need to know that you are no longer interested. I hope that this can be the opening of possibilities between us, and maybe the beginning of a possible relationship!

Now let me formally introduce myself by telling you that I am a true Christian woman and I have very high moral values. I did not sit down to write you this letter to exaggerate myself in any way or tell you things that are untrue to make myself look better and fool you about me! I am writing this letter to you in all honesty to let you know who I am in the hopes that you will like who I am and just maybe a little spark may ignite in your heart for me!

I am a one-man woman and I am looking for marriage as I prefer the family kind of life . I don't believe in playing games and I don't like men who play them and who cheats! I like being totally up front and honest with a man from the start. I believe in being so because when two people are honest about who they are and what things they like and dislike then they can know if they are compatible in a very short period thus not wasting each others time if they are not. I am serious in my efforts to find a good man for marriage and hopefully with some children!

My true name is mary mercy, I stand 5 foot 6 inches tall and I weigh 119 pounds, and I was born on July 5th,1980.I look young and I act young for my age and I am considered attractive to some and hopefully you, and I also have a very good physique.Am a mixed race,my dad was an Africa man while my mom was from Oklahoma city,USA.I was born in Oklahoma but raise in UK all my life.I just graduated from the Oxford university in UK and i study accounting..After my graduation from Oxford,i had to relocate to meet my granny in Nigeria because of a good reason that i will let you know later when i get to know you more better,my granny is the only one left for me now.Am willing to relocate if i found my right man.

I am a very good woman and have many qualities that any serious men looking for a good man would want......I am very romantic…. If you were mine, I would bring you flowers sometimes with a little poem or note letting you know that I am thinking about you. I might surprise you at times with dinners by candlelight with some soft romantic music playing. Or surprise you with breakfast in bed on a weekend (only in marriage would this happen). I would love to take walks with you in the park or along the beach or down city streets shopping together. These kind of romantic things I do because I love romance and I guess you could say that I am a hopeless romantic! And for the rest of my life, I would never let a day pass that I did not say "I love you" to you.

I am sensual… I would love to do things like make you a hot bubble bath, bathing together with you (not all the time of course), washing and brushing your hair and many other things that I will leave to your imagination! I believe that when a woman loves a man with a true love she will do anything that will bring him pleasure and make his life more enjoyable and exciting! That would certainly be my goal with you!

I am respectful…. I would open doors for you, pull out your chair, Put my coat around you when you are cold, and I would do this even if it was freezing outside! I would do this and endue the cold so that you would be warm. I believe that a man should be treated with the utmost respect! God blessed man with a woman to be his helper, his companion, his lover… not to walk behind him or in front of him but beside him equally. I believe with all my heart that behind every great man there is a great woman by his side who helped get him there!

I am very affectionate…I love the physical part of a relationship…. Like holding hands , hugging and kissing. I would always be putting my arms around you and hugging you so as to never let a doubt enter you mind, nor forget just how much you mean to me! I would love to cuddle together on the couch with some nice warm popcorn and maybe some ice cream and enjoy TV together or a movie… maybe a funny movie so that we could laugh together or maybe a romantic movie or even a scary movie so that I could feel he hug me tight when i got a little frightened!

I have a great sense of humor….I love to laugh and joke and be playful and sometimes just get silly.. Have you ever just gotten silly and couldn't stop laughing? There is not a better feeling on earth! Laughter is a medicine the Bible says, so I try to find humor in every day life and hopefully bring a little laughter to people.

I am a sensitive, caring and thoughtful person…I am not ashamed to get teary eyed at sad movies or from a sad story in the newspaper, although at the movies, it is dark so no one can really see me! (lol). I try not to hurt people’ feelings. If you needed shoes and so did I, I would sacrifice and go barefoot so that you had shoes. If you wanted a new dress and I needed clothes also, I would go naked so you could have that dress. There is nothing that I would not do for you short of something sinful. It is the responsibility of a woman to take good care of her man not as some kind of duty but out of appreciation and love for him. And the good man that you are, I would fully always appreciate you!

I am very loyal and faithful…I would never think of ever cheating on you and I would never give you a reason to ever doubt that or my love for you! I have no respect for a man who cheats on his woman! Marriage is sacred in my eyes! If a woman wants more then one man then she should stay single and uncommitted! I have never wanted more then one man, only one for me, who I can love for the rest of my life.

I am very protective….I would not hesitate to jump in front of a bullet or in front of a speeding car to protect you if you were in danger of either one. I would fight a hundred women to my dying breath trying to protect you from harm! I might not succeed! But I would die trying! I would want you to always feel safe by my side at all times.

These qualities that I have mentioned to you are only a few as I have more. But the qualities I did mention I feel are the most important! These qualities I would love to share with my future husband! Is there the chance that he could be you?

I want to mention a little about sex! Not for any purposes other then to let you know how I stand about it.. I am uninhibited with sex, and I believe that any sex act not forbidden in the Bible is blessed by God in a marriage and should be explored and enjoyed by a man and woman. I love sex and oral sex especially and I hope that you are open to it. Two people must be compatible sexually for a marriage to be everlasting and many people have cheated in a marriage because they were not being satisfied at home with their spouse. Sex is the ultimate expression of love that two people can have for each other. Sex without love is just plain lust and has no real fulfillment. And if two people love each other enough to want to express themselves so intimately, then they will want to spend the rest of their lives with that person, and that can only mean marriage where sex is blessed by God! I don't want sex to ever be an issue in my marriage, so that is why I had to mention sex just for a little while here. I hope you understand?

Some of the things that I like to do are sports… I love to bowl, play tennis, basketball, swim , golf just about anything sports wise. I love nature… like camping, going on a weekend picnic, hiking in the mountains, water skiing, sight-seeing, roller skating, traveling, bike riding. I like to go to the gym and work out. I try to stay in good shape and eat healthy. I love animals very much. I don’t like going to night clubs but prefer to have a family and spend my time with them! I would love to dance ballroom, as it looks like a very fun dance to do!

I am looking for a man with Christian values and who is morally upright. What I find most attractive in a man is one who is most handsome on the inside, one who is kind, loving and caring and one who always would have a kind word to say about someone and with a great sense of humor who could make me laugh when I don't feel like laughing which is very rare. A man who can easily find humor in so many little things in life. A persons looks may change by age over time or in a moment by one accident, then what is left? Looks are nice but it is the inner beauty that will bring lasting happiness.

I love children and I would love to have as many as the Lord wills. I don’t put limits on God as He is the giver of life and knows how many children we can bear! I hope that you are open to having a big family? I have never been married and have no kids

I am a woman who loves the simple things in life, like those previously mentioned. Material things are nice to have but all I need is the Lord Jesus Christ first and a good man second to be completely happy in this life. The Bible says that finding a good woman is like finding precious jewels and I could not agree more! I cannot be totally happy in this life without a good man! Not one to walk behind me or in front of me but beside me! A man who could be my companion, my best friend, my lover and my beloved husband!

Well I have said quite a bit so far, so I am going to part for now. I hope that what I have said touched your heart! I know that this letter was long, but I wanted you to know me in a much better way, and I hope that I have accomplished it? I hope that you will be able to send more photos of you! I hope that you will tell me so much more about you and also some things about your family?.Until I hopefully hear from you again, I leave you with the words to this song:

I can only give you love that lasts forever
And the promise to be near each time you call
And the only heart I own, for you and you alone
That's all

I can only give you country walks in springtime
And a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall
And a love who's burning light will warm the winter night
That's all

There are those I am sure who have told you
They would give you the world for a toy
All I have are these arms to enfold you
And a love time can never destroy