Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kumba <kumbaharuni@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 2035 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Kumba <kumbaharuni@yahoo.co.uk>
15. Mai 2012 um 18:59

from www.freedateworld.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
youuuuuuuuuuuuu: i will till you letter... i will till you le...

report scam         
  youuuuuuuuuuuuu
   - 28 y/o female
   - new york, USA
   - English, English, English
   - atudent
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-14 12:32:04
   - E-Mail or ID: 24518

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1984 - January - 1
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Hispanic
Religion      Baptist
Marital status      Single
Education      College student
Income      $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker      Rarely
Drinker      Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      female
Looking for an age range      18 -  18
Relationship      Friendship

Description:
i will till you letter... i will till you letter...i will till you letter...i will till you letter...i will till you letter...i will till you letter...i will till you letter...i will till you letter...i will till you letter...i will till you letter...i will till you letter...i will till you letter...

Ideal match description:
Ideal match description Ideal match descriptionIdeal match descriptionIdeal match descriptionIdeal match descriptionIdeal match descriptionIdeal match descriptionIdeal match descriptionIdeal match descriptionIdeal match descriptionIdeal match description

Zitat:
From: youuuuuuuuuuuuu       Date: 2012-05-14 12:46:22       Reply

youuuuuuuuuuuuu
    28 y/o female
    new york, USA

Hello
How are you?
My name is Kumba I saw your profile today and became interested in you, I will also like to know you the more, and I want you to send an email to my email address so I can give you my picture for you to know whom I am. Here is my email address(kumbaharuni @yahoo.co.uk )I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above Kumba baby (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Contact me here (kumbaharuni@yahoo. co.uk ) I am looking forward to hear from you soon.
Take care your Kumba
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2012 um 11:53 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11417 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Kumba <kumbaharuni@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 15. Mai 2012 um 18:59

My Dearest In Love
I am happy to read from you and very much pleased to tell you much more about myself. My name is Miss Kumba, I'm 24 years old 5.11 ft tall,never married before.
I decided to let you know about me because i have faith in you and it was Almighty God that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him.
I am only child of Late Dr. Patrick Haruni from Republic of Libya, My birthday was on 20-4-1986. I was born in a reputable and well respected family. My late father was a Christian while my Mother is a Muslim before they got married and Father converted my Mother to Christian, my Mother used to called me Kumba as a second name. My parents were living in peace and unite and their nurtured me with great care with love before they melt their untimely death. My parents were killed as a result of the civil war going on in my country Libya.The Rebels was caused by the President of Libya (Muammar el-Qaddafi).

The Libyan Civil War began as anti-government protests against dictator Colonel Muammar el-Qaddafi. Qaddafi was ruled my country Libyan for 42 years, since taking power in a military coup. The protesters demanded that Qaddafi step down, but were met with violence. The protesters organized, created an opposition government in Benghazi Libya, and began fighting back against pro-Qaddafi supporters. I am alive today giving account of my life experiences saying (In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in the country Senegal studying during the period of the rebels that took place in my country.

My late father Dr. Patrick Haruni was a Former General Director of Agriculture Industry but previously a diplomat Agency that served at Libya embassy in Dakar Senegal and he went annual holidays in my country Libya before the rebels attacked our house one early morning on Wednesday March 2ND and killed my mother and other relatives instantly, though my father survived with serious multiple injuries and he sent for me to my country Libyan of which i arrived in Libyan from Senegal and melt him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Benghazi.

My dearest, I am telling you about me with love and trust i deposed on you and i believe with God all things are possible.My late father told me a deep secret which I want to share with you in a full confidentiality. He gave me a file of documents containing some money and told me to hold it until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. He warned me if any thing happen to him that i should look for a foreigner to stand on my behalf to claim of the funds and i should leave this country because people here is wicked and bloodshed. By Monday the 6Th of March which is exactly five days after the rebels attacked our house and killed my mother instantly with other relatives, My father gave up the ghost. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home, I always believe God knows the best. My late father took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer country with his previous experience there since many people have been killed in Libyan by the Political democracy. Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my parents.
I traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal because i was told by my late father to leave my country Libyan because people here is wicked and bloodshed. When it was time to pay my school fees, i tried many times to reach our family lawyer in Libyan but his telephone line is not available, maybe he is the among those that death in the civil war fought in my country. I'm confused and i don't know what to do next, I discourse my present situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Dakar Senegal from where i am writing this message to you and i thanks Almighty God for keeping me alive. (All Praise Be To God)

Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the untimely death of my parents, and my contacting you was to seek for your confidence to assist me in the area of properly investing an estate which my father lefted in his foreign account which my name appeared as the next of kin to inherit the funds. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. My late father deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe because of the political instability in my country. He deposited the sum of Five million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars ($US 5.5,OOO,OOO USD) in a ( Royal bank of London United Kingdom ) which he used my name as the next of kin. I has posted my late father's deposit bond and death certificate to the (Royal bank of London Uk ) through the help of the Reverend of the camp.

I have communicated with the bank and they informed me to look for a foreign representative/trustee to assist me on the transfer of the funds due to my status will not allowed me directly to claim the funds but through an appointed foreign representative/trustee, i was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said my status will not allow me directly to transact with them and my late father has informed me earlier. I want to claim the funds to be able have a freedom in life.

In this camp we are not allowed to go out, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, only person i have now is Rev.Mathew Anthony who is the Reverend of the ( St Paul Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to us since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

My dearest, I kept this secret to people in the camp here, so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone because i am afraid of lose my life and the money if people get to know about it. If everything works out fine for us we can go into life partnership if your wish because i'm still single. It is difficult to discussing this matter to stranger because I do not want to be associated with some disgruntled and unscrupulously elements who illegally and dangerously using the Internet to achieve mischievous means, by posing to be what they are not thereby deceiving meaning individuals. Though we are yet to know each other, I take you as the right person for the transferring of the funds to your bank account. This transfer is not subject to exercise doubts hence it is open for choice of acceptance. If it means you can travel to London to meet with the management of the finance house and finalizing the transfer on my behalf with the information's i shall be providing to you,most welcomed!

My dear, The safety of my inherited funds are under 100% risk and needs an urgent relocation to another account in another country,countrolled by you and me. I want you to give this a good thought before you embark on any of the options because I do not want anyone to damage my good family image or try to cheat me because of my present condition here in the refugee camp. I will send you the Bank Information in my next mail that will help in getting things done rightly.
For now, I haven't alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Rev.Mathew the Reverend of the camp. I will be very much pleased if you can call me through Rev Mathew telephone so that i can speak with you on phone in this case.
Here is Rev.Mathew phone number:(+221 77422 7433 ), and once you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss.Kumba the Libyan girl in the camp, and he will send for me at the women hostels where i share with other inmates.

I'm giving you all this information due to the trust and love i posed on you. I like honest and understanding person,truthful,hardworking and a man of vision. Please call me i really want to speak with you on the phone concerning of the transfering of my inherited funds to your bank account on my behalf. I attach is my photos, i humbly await to receive your reply soon. I wish you the best.
Kumba.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.5.138 with SMTP id s10csp206119ies;
        Tue, 15 May 2012 04:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.241.200 with SMTP id wk8mr4756566pbc.64.1337082625550;
        Tue, 15 May 2012 04:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <kumbaharuni@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from nm11-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm11-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com. [77.238.189.218])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id hz10si1845913pbc.163.2012.05.15.04.50.23;
        Tue, 15 May 2012 04:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 77.238.189.218 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of kumbaharuni@yahoo.co.uk) client-ip=77.238.189.218;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 77.238.189.218 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of kumbaharuni@yahoo.co.uk) smtp.mail=kumbaharuni@yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [77.238.189.48] by nm11.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 May 2012 11:50:22 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.125] by tm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 May 2012 11:50:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1034.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 May 2012 11:50:22 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 360421.6936.bm@omp1034.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 90429 invoked by uid 60001); 15 May 2012 11:50:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1337082622; bh=xd8JmurRNatn04rEexTV34o8MVwJeNC199WU1DJ5Eoo=; -Version:Content-Type; jC9sOsC5abUIw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  TGHOAK40xZCBE=;
X-YMail-OSG: LFe3NVcVM1l4Jlzk5_EEAbob3aJ1DQk4YhwOudOZMzBE_Rg
4GFJIVMbM
Received: from [41.82.95.240] by web29403.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 May 2012 12:50:21 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1337082621.72870.YahooMailClassic@web29403.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:50:21 +0100 (BST)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4FB13837.9030705@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="195535390-952659903-1337082621=:72870"

--195535390-952659903-1337082621=:72870
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2012 um 11:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 15. Mai 2012 um 19:00

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.82.95.240
Decimal:	693264368
Hostname:	41.82.95.240
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:50:21 +0100 (BST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 15. Mai 2012 um 19:01

lemansue schrieb on 15. Mai 2012 um 18:59:
My parents were killed as a result of the civil war going on in my country Libya.The Rebels was caused by the President of Libya (Muammar el-Qaddafi).

Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal

He deposited the sum of Five million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars ($US 5.5,OOO,OOO USD) in a ( Royal bank of London United Kingdom ) which he used my name as the next of kin

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 15. Mai 2012 um 19:50

Here is Rev.Mathew phone number:(+221 77422 7433 )

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7742XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Orange Sénégal (Sonatel Mobiles)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 18. Mai 2012 um 11:42

Nonye Ornament Ifoh, Nigeria, priv. Online-Album auf FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000464433852

Weiteres Thema:

Leonice <leonice_good@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2012 um 11:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema