Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Bill <barrybill01@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2197 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Bill <barrybill01@yahoo.com>
12. Mai 2012 um 11:30

Ich weiß leider nicht woher er meine Mail-Adresse hat.   weinend

I’m 52yrs. I live in West Lake Hills Austin Texas. I have brown hair, brown eyes and my height is 5`9tall. I’m into Gold and Diamond. I am a self Employed. I’m pretty easy going person, down-to-earth, intelligent, athletic, warm, sensuous man at heart. The only thing I expect from a significant other is absolute trust, without trust you have no friendship. I like to do something outside, like play around golf, walk through New Hope or some other type of similar venue, and if it’s the summertime take a trip down the shore, find a quiet restaurant that has outside seating. I am open to all types of adventures, I like all types of music except rap and heavy metal, but listen mainly to country and oldies, I like to read, swim, listen to music, dancing, playing pool, traveling, and watching movie. I am new to this online dating things, a friend of mine just introduce me to this online dating things and I said to myself let me give it a try to find that special one woman man. I will like to know more about you. Though Race, Age, Distance, does not really bother me and it has nothing to do with friendship. My hopes and aspiration is to responsible and submissive man one day to my woman who will cherish my presence in her life. Well this is what I can say for now, but promise to tell you more during our further communications. Take care and let me hear from you soon.
Yahoo ID: barrybill01
I care.
Bill.

Spoiler:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.212.189) Quelltext.from=barrybill01@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: barrybill01@yahoo.com
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: 2NmusI/fLr2S5vjgqyBcXYl+v6mF5Vgr3g26VyphWRS28wPPmUkAjtLWoB6dsPJWBpY8sg==
Received: from nm30.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.189]) by BAY0-MC3-F44.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 11 May 2012 13:43:58 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.152] by nm30.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 May 2012 20:43:57 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.201] by tm9.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 May 2012 20:43:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1010.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 May 2012 20:43:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 739741.23831.bm@omp1010.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 73107 invoked by uid 60001); 11 May 2012 20:43:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1336769037; bh=EWmSK6QD7ICJEViqg4xt/MOwhQ75KztciiSEsrwlrZA=; rsion:Content-Type; YwEWDomgvWBvo=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  wJBH5VHi0vu5o=;
X-YMail-OSG: J9vEt4EVM1krp_m1Zr0shd.6ada01W4Q9fqwaao6UI0Oi7k
LlGnZfDgfT_RYHqZsk9irudgj8AHlQPPLGDj3AGLHINAinnH0nJGRrApDQ4s
4TRNwgCkFgYmujGVqf3B0g0zoPvqOr4xbKdPIAf8n2OOJjcUlIAXR.lam0DW
eP7mf3mejPmQWgzXzhJDq_UEZXwiCqsSUwagxDdWSRQRWWeo7346pzJSRYTt
UbcIpfd5t3w.NVnr7IwyjAcTEUiHpf1u058icq4Rac1use3IjS8z09YesQo3
2dU0woFdpQCbtqaC.KspIBw265BuBsooYEAMrhd0qWhov4A8EQ1I8_28EQvx
CgebSAlHuV9f.413H9OqLI6_t0HnI3JqGEi5XVpVFSoMXL817K8zoP0JaJ5w
o8LUUC4fRNo0qIMwEx.lDZbkHqw--
Received: from [172.130.12.4] by web141102.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 May 2012 13:43:57 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1336769037.71759.YahooMailNeo@web141102.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:43:57 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Barry Bill <barrybill01@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello xxxxx
To: xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2140344373-357662882-1336769037=:71759"
Return-Path: barrybill01@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 May 2012 20:43:58.0723 (UTC) FILETIME=[CA3E0D30:01CD2FB6]

---2140344373-357662882-1336769037=:71759
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Bill <barrybill01@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Mai 2012 um 11:59

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	172.130.12.4
Decimal:	2894203908
Hostname:	ac820c04.ipt.aol.com
ISP:	America Online
Organization:	America Online
Services:	None detected
Type:	Dial-up
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 12. Mai 2012 um 23:24

Nahezu identischer Text ist bei Christain Singles Dating von einem christhom00@yahoo.com!

Leider fehlen noch Fotos.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 14. Mai 2012 um 15:49

Ich habe Bilder bekommen.  Cool

Thank you for your sharing with me your interests and contributing to our burgeoning relationship.  I will commit to you of a life long relationship. As I have said I am an eternal optimist which we both seem to have this quality.  Maybe this is our chance to have it all.  With that in mind I will send you some questions that should help bring us to a fuller understanding of our inner selves and to each other.
Here are some questions from  me to you..

What do you do for work and what would you like to do?
What are your religious views?
Do you believe in a God?
What are your views about an afterlife?
How should we agree to handle arguments?
If you're mad about something how will you let me know?
If you're having problems would you talk it out or keep it inside?
Do you like sharing your feelings?
What are your views about same sex friends?
How do you feel about ex-lovers being friends?
How important is a girl's or guy's night out?
Who should hold the main financial responsibility in a marriage?
How would you feel about women who make more money than men?
What are your views towards handling money?
Do you feel you should save everything?
Do you feel you should splurge a little?
How would you rate your ability to handle money?
How would you handle a debt problem?
What would you do if your partner became disabled and couldn't work?
What would you do if your partner face long-term unemployment?
What would you expect from that partner?
Do you want children and if so how many?

Money:
How are your habits of spending money? do you establish priorities and live by them or
just spend in what is required when the need arise? do you believe in having joint bank
accounts? or should each person have her/his bank account and share expenses?

Sex:
What importance do you think sex has in a relationship? Do you enjoy sex as a pleasure? or
should sex be just a mean to procreate? How much sex are you willing to have and how
often? Do you think that a couple should discuss about what they like and what they don't
intimately? If your partner has a high sex drive and you don't how much are you willing
to commit in order to balance the situation? If your partner has a low sex drive and you
have a high one, what are you willing to give up to make the relationship work?

Temperament:
When things go wrong and you get frustrated what is your response to solve the situation?
Some people get angry some throw things some get depressed where do you place yourself
in this spectrum?  If I would disagree with you on something how would you resolve the
dispute?  Do you believe in the axiom that you should never go to bed angry with your
partner? Are you a shouter when arguing?  Do you get physical when in the heat of an
argument?

My answers;
What do you do for work and what would you like to do?
For my career I am a Self Employed.
I am into Import and Export of Gold & Diamond
I also am a stock trader.
What are your religious views?
Do you believe in a God?
As my profile stated I am a Christian and I believe in God.
Granted there are good and bad in all religions but I distance myself from them
preferring to practice my own form of spirituality. If my thoughts on this subject
bother you or elicit more dialog I am more than willing to converse with you on this
subject. As for your form of religious practice I have no problem leaving you to what
you believe as long as you do not demand I change to suit your beliefs. I do believe in
leaving the person to do as they see fit in all things as long as they do no harm to
others.
What are your views about an afterlife?
I believe that you should live your life as through this is all there is.  Nobody knows
what comes after so you should make the most of what you have now.
How should we agree to handle arguments?
Disagreements are a reality and being a Self Employed I am nothing if not a pragmatic
realist.  This being the case I strive to resolve disputes logically and amicably.  This
will work in most situations except if emotions are in control then logic is irrelevant.
In those situations, you first have to realize that now is not the time to resolve the
issue.  Delay the problem resolution until the atmosphere is conducive to logical debate
then continue. But never leave a disagreement to last long without resolution as that
will harm your relationship.
If you're mad about something how will you let me know?
As I have stated I am pragmatic and if I am angered by something it must be addressed at
the time.  Leaving the issue unaddressed is not healthy for any relationship.
If you're having problems would you talk it out or keep it inside?
See above.
Do you like sharing your feelings?
Sharing feelings with your loved one is why you made the commitment to be in a
relationship.  But to share needs to be tempered especially if it may hurt your partner.
Honesty is crucial but being kind at the same time is what I truly believe in.
What are your views about same sex friends?
How do you feel about ex-lovers being friends?
Friends are just that, friends.  Regardless of who the friend is I have no problem what
so ever.  I may not like some of your friends and you may not like mine but I would
always treat your friends with respect.
How important is a girl's or guy's night out?
Being able to do things separately from your partner is no problem as long as the other
person agrees.  The reason I make a commitment to be with my loved one is to be with
them.  They are now part of me and should be included in everything they wish.  But if
you wish to do something without me and with your friends I am fine with that.
Who should hold the main financial responsibility in a marriage?
What are your views towards handling money?
I believe that it is a shared responsibility and whoever is better at the job should do
most of the planning.  But everything should be fully open and discussed so that there
are no surprises in anything financial.
How would you feel about women who make more money than men?
There is always someone who makes more money than you do so having a woman making more
makes no difference.  But if the woman was my partner I would be extremely happy that I
have someone who is very productive and hopefully I can learn from her.
Do you feel you should save everything?
Do you feel you should splurge a little?
I describe myself as cheap.  Not in the negative sense but in that I will get the best
deal for my money that is possible.  An example is my TV.  I bought it in Florida and had
it shipped to me.  In doing so I saved $800 over what I would have paid here.  I bought
my vehicle in Wyoming and saved $7000 over what I would have paid here.  One last example
is I needed a new roof and the contractors estimated replacement at $12000.  I bought the
materials for $3400 and installed them myself and saved $8600.   So I save a lot but when
I splurge I do it responsibly.
How would you rate your ability to handle money?
Excellent.
How would you handle a debt problem?
The only time I was in debt was when I bought my first car and borrowed $2000 from the
bank.  I was young and needed to establish a credit rating so I borrowed the money.  I
paid I off on schedule and have never been in depth since. I only buy what I can afford
when I have the money in hand.
What would you do if your partner became disabled and couldn't work?
I would commiserate with my partner over her bad circumstance.  Then I would do all in my
power to fix my partner so she could become whole again.  If all else fails the next step
would be to discus with her what she would like to do career wise and make it happen.
Reeducation in whatever she would love is the most obvious choice.
What would you do if your partner face long-term unemployment?
Learn to adapt to the situation.  Whatever that entailed be it lowering your expenditures
or reducing your lifestyle.
What would you expect from that partner?
I expect my partner to be fully and completely invested in making our relationship work
regardless of circumstances.  That to me is the meaning of a committed loving
partnership.

Children:
I do not want any children.  I could never relate to kids, even when I was a kid, I had
more in common with adults.  My sister had a child and I got along with him well
especially when he was in his teens. At that age I can reason with the child so we
typically get along well.  Maybe a little harsh but honesty is the foundation to any
relationship and I promise to always provide that.

Money:
I describe myself as cheap.  Not in the negative sense but in that I will get the best
deal for my money that is possible.  An example is my TV.  I bought it in Florida and had
it shipped to me.  In doing so I saved $800 over what I would have paid here.  I bought
my vehicle in Wyoming and saved $7000 over what I would have paid here.  One last example
is I needed a new roof and the contractors estimated replacement at $12000.  I bought the
materials for $3400 and installed them myself and saved $8600.
The essence of my cheapness is I am not frivolous but value and quality conscious.  I
never gamble with my money.

Sex:
Sex is a cornerstone of any relationship.  Without a healthy sex life the relationship
will suffer, maybe not die but will not be all it can and should be.  The definition of a
healthy sex life is something that should be agreed upon between the couple preferably
early in the relationship.  I believe that limiting surprises will further insulate a
partnership from disappointments thereby strengthening it.
Sex is one of the truly great pleasures humans can experience especially when within a
committed relationship. In that context you not only have the joy of experiencing the
sensual pleasures of sex but have the amplified experience of having someone you love as
your partner.  Sex with a stranger can be thrilling but does not compare with the
heightened sensual experience with someone who you care about.
Having a partner to share the act of lovemaking is beautiful and wonderful.  Having
conversations with that person exploring all the aspects of their preferences and needs
is something that needs to be done.  And revisited frequently as your likes and desires
change over time.  So an open and frank dialogue with your partner is necessary to the
health of your personal and sexual relationship.
Differences in sex drive is a major stumbling block in any relationship.  Having two
people who have the same wants and desires would be hard to come by.  So again discussion
is necessary and the accompanying compromise will be the result.  To start the
discussion, I will have a sexual release once a day with or without company.  But I do
tired of my own company which is another reason I am searching for my soul mate.  If my
partner would have greater or lesser needs for sexual release I would do all in my power
to accommodate her needs as that is what committed partners do for each other.
As for sexual preferences.  I prefer cowgirl style as I love to have the woman in front
of me so I can explore her with both my hands.  I love the feel of a womens body and
touching erogenous zones while having intercourse.  It greatly enhances mine and their
experience as the more nerves that get stimulated during love making the more intense the
climax will be.  But I am very willing to try any position or any fantasy to satisfy my
partners need and desires.

Temperament:
When things go wrong and I get frustrated I usually start to laugh at the absurdity of
the situation.  I never throw things or break things because I then would get mad because
I now have to fix what I have broken.  My attitude towards these types of situations
makes me a favorite for family and friends when they need help.
Disagreements are a reality and being an engineer I am nothing if not a pragmatic
realist.  This being the case I strive to resolve disputes logically and amicably.  This
will work in most situations except if emotions are in control logic is irrelevant.  In
those situations, you first have to realize that now is not the time to resolve the
issue.  Delay the problem resolution until the atmosphere is conducive to logical debate
then continue. But never leave a disagreement to last long without resolution as that
will harm your relationship.
I await your reply to these questions.  I am especially interested in seeing what
similarities we share between our views and what differences we have which will make life
more challenging.
Best Regards,
Bill.
Note: Here is pictures of me you request. I know you love them.
Note: Here is my telephone number: +1-512-704-9303

Spoiler:
I5iO2p5OAWIYXhaE+/9rYtxmPc+WluqbbgvhsAkIPSuaGNZsg9xTiiwUyCr9/CuFiRC7RM+8=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 72.30.238.206) Quelltext.from=barrybill01@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: Go/F8Z6Bcsn2gdJvWcpz0G98pQ6oq0u63coQN4BId2Y3jR/lAHMK9OszgvbzvIpPUHZXNg==
Received: from nm37-vm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([72.30.238.206]) by COL0-MC3-F41.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 13 May 2012 15:04:58 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.150] by nm37.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 May 2012 22:04:57 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.200] by tm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 May 2012 22:04:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 May 2012 22:04:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 212894.38880.bm@omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 69094 invoked by uid 60001); 13 May 2012 22:04:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1336946697; bh=KpsusQR6XP8NWEQCyBxAewSPAMo4OHpFAjwzI7dpDMY=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 2fzJpdWMo9ylI=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  CdfgDINy4TlWs=;
X-YMail-OSG: b53pyroVM1mVphIejrGDXWsuc1uSMJSr26avstsyVUTHktX
SJnSzpP9Te33bRRmLmmb1QfVp6yv7OhsLKwKOEDFgvm5rQUZEOUAHSqYn7PS
9EDma.wd1kkiz7bbtjDwGk51Z1z.fUQwo6smAjST5Nz1KmxI9WYftfxZpGsv
_EjXlZPAmD3jc8Yf4a7398yGQv6F4e9yrLhSQQf_VXi7MtHY4meqIEafIeiS
wuT_tGTXgXD_8oJuFzzSHNV0DLD8SnVBMNSkojRA.4v4ew50m0mOynfZgeIW
UqG8Sp2EFt_owib0HqfQ2aXsq.hU._PdNUo9hC9mfmfx_kjoAGXohjruU3sE
RBeGEE3Dj7RZdB6RmtiIrVDtx.iIouxQaMkNSglqOwKY_k692oTQSec_hDDE
CMNHo.r0B3LFbPsB54L7S19vxtqpZs_2g09cTeHTfMCNoLI_bqvtvBlD3J19
nfgp4Y_XaVTc-
Received: from [196.201.51.26] by web141101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 13 May 2012 15:04:56 PDT
References: <BLU162-W28484A07C594BEA8ACA70F5140@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1336946696.44518.YahooMailNeo@web141101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 15:04:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Secrete Unconditional Honesty ( My Dearest Beloved xxxxx)
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W28484A07C594BEA8ACA70F5140@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="844607989-1788270357-1336946696=:44518"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 May 2012 22:04:58.0183 (UTC) FILETIME=[6F884D70:01CD3154]

--844607989-1788270357-1336946696=:44518
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="844607989-1105593976-1336946696=:44518"

--844607989-1105593976-1336946696=:44518
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Bill1.jpeg ( 37 KB | Downloads )
Bill1.jpeg
Bill2.jpeg ( 37 KB | Downloads )
Bill2.jpeg
Bill3.jpeg ( 31 KB | Downloads )
Bill3.jpeg
Bill4.jpeg ( 32 KB | Downloads )
Bill4.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #4 - 14. Mai 2012 um 16:57

Mail über Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        196.201.51.26
Decimal:	3301520154
Hostname:	196.201.51.26
ISP:	        Scancom Ltd
Organization:	Second assignment for Scancom Ltd (MTN NS Connecti
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	        Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 15:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 15. Mai 2012 um 12:35

Queen schrieb on 14. Mai 2012 um 15:49:
Here is my telephone number:
+1-512-704-9303

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +1 512 704XXXX

Number billable as      geographic number
Country or destination      United States
City or exchange location      Austin, TX
Original network provider*      Southwestern Bell

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 16. Mai 2012 um 22:15

Thank you for the mail. I really appreciate it so much. Your mail have be a torching light in my heart. I am in love with you. Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point. Be your best friend. Get caught with you in the rain. Dance with you in the rain. Stargaze on a clear night. Watch the sunset together. Spend all day with you doing nothing. Moonlit walks on the beach. Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment. Go on a carriage ride through the park. Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch. Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). Go for a twilight horseback ride. Watch a bad movie together. Have our picture taken together. Eat ice cream with you. Go to a museum together. Talk to each other using only body language. Give you space when you need it. Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do). Discuss current events in a heated debate. Be one with you. Send you a singing telegram. Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you. Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I care for you...and tell you. Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic. Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family/friends happy. Feel your heartbeat. Go roller/ice skating together if you like that Honey. Give you a back-rub just because. ALWAYS being honest with each other. Go hiking/camping together. Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together. Laugh at someone together. Share a plate of spaghetti, Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of. Treat you like my Lancelot. Go on a road trip across America/Germany. Count thunder together during a thunderstorm. Envelop you in my soul. Cook your favorite meal/meals. Know you better than you know yourself. Go to a Renaissance Fair. Plant a tree in our yard together. Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I care much about you .
Be able to say, "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries. Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most. Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding. Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss. Grow old with you my Queen…
I love you so much, and can't wait to be with you. I already gave you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you, I love you. Thank you for you has made all of my dreams come true for accepting to marry me. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest man in the world to be called your husband, I'm truly honored. Thank you and I love you my Queen. Stay bless for me, and always take good care of your self for me by the grace of God.
Talk to you soon. This message is from the bottom of my heart.
Yours,
Bill.
Note: Send me your telephone number.

Spoiler:
/UM07UoWbv30Hl0aZxY9g9CZZ4b008Vc86XoLNpECMNjflJnm6jitSkNbf9bz8ax6lPwy35g=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.213.126) Quelltext.from=barrybill01@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: rwwOz83Y3tMUqq7L82VB5UXbM2QfOFxRIv6peDPitFiWKahBZzxxjW9rD99jRUq98rjHIw==
Received: from nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.126]) by BAY0-MC1-F33.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 15 May 2012 12:13:57 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.151] by nm30.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 May 2012 19:13:56 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.227] by tm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 May 2012 19:13:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1036.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 May 2012 19:13:56 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 388519.86868.bm@omp1036.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 99048 invoked by uid 60001); 15 May 2012 19:13:56 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1337109236; bh=WrTYAptUeQ+z006e1Kr9raR6TP8Fwdc8d+CXO0K8YBA=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; kgnvSFx3XGYIE=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  4ZmxP6SriCYGg=;
X-YMail-OSG: 8LCZ3gYVM1kuRDSChsobGE3fPXAgCyj.hsqkwI_R8I1CjQJ
1fqBrXoHI9qAdnDX.Mkw5huXHbD5WXS950YTBeZJhXIx94NhAN2pC1JZgoiH
EoilvGZ7zjR0gbhL1satUOjat6369997utVU1VW1tNe854ofDHLRNdRvD27N
hF2mguCWI.b8kfBHIawm3U6fOE_gvBMBgN7yW2W6GWB7SE3xPmburthFK_iI
4Jfpum.cJiDVnNwJIWItNQkLpW4VBxCxlHGB.tdb9wuYt867UcXejkZ0hlND
X7LcvFiOTV2YJSlp59.tXppzfpo5UsnX4meLmDcTUF5i.n0x0albBsvt0w6f
_2DQkCi9ZbKDjjijikYccp6Yz0y.0VVum0.u5D5XhATNBcyL0wp2XYUttQd9
tpNpKMugSCux_Fr.Tc2QeWXJ4p0eakVHu8DVTRZQZPEZEQWL0Y0700NNr1Z9
s.hFx212PpfeulctWvroAVC5mAjUDZqD.NSJw89G3VTgRNl9.D7TtXkIlJrk
PtXK_Bm2_0sZLI3lo1wWafivSxN7SHxHU
Received: from [196.201.51.23] by web141103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 May 2012 12:13:56 PDT
References: <BLU162-W34CCE13249FAC80AAE25A7F51B0@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1337109236.97560.YahooMailNeo@web141103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point. (Hello xxxxx)
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W34CCE13249FAC80AAE25A7F51B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1369625431-2030961336-1337109236=:97560"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 May 2012 19:13:57.0280 (UTC) FILETIME=[E0624200:01CD32CE]

---1369625431-2030961336-1337109236=:97560
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 21. Mai 2012 um 01:45

Mail über Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	196.201.51.23
Decimal:	3301520151
Hostname:	196.201.51.23
ISP:	Scancom Ltd
Organization:	Second assignment for Scancom Ltd (MTN NS Connecti
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Latitude:	8
Longitude:	-2 

Zitat:
from [196.201.51.23] by web141103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 May 2012 12:13:56 PDT
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema