Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Claudia <needurluv00@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1890 mal)

fackbaster
Ex-Mitglied

Claudia <needurluv00@hotmail.com>
05. April 2012 um 12:23

"I Need True Love" 

Das Photo kennen wir doch schon aus der Galerie! Josie Model Seite 1 rechts unten.

Hello Donwald,
             I am really happy that you write me again. I will like us to get to know each other more well. I am not seeking for luxury but rather a man who is sufficient with what he has achieve in life and someone who will be honest and truthful with me and also love me the way I am. I promise that if you are honest, trust worthy, sincere, understanding, loyal and faithful, I will be very happy because this is what I am also seeking for in my future husband and I promise to make you  happy and will never hurt you. I want to tell you more about myself and what am looking for. 

My name is Claudia Frempomaa, I work as a cosmetologist ( I do hair dressing, facial dressing, massage, nail and also pedicure and manicure) . I am 5.7feet (170cm) tall and 62kg in weight. I am single and never married but I have been in a relationship before that didn't work out and since from then I have been alone trying to make a living and working so hard until a friend introduce me to this site I met you.

About my family: mom is a Ghanaian and I am currently living and working in Ghana because of my work. I have my cosmetology salon here. My dad has passed away not too long ago. I really love being with my mom a lot. I am the only kid of my parent. 

My character: I am a calm person, but I prefer to be open. I have a lot of place in my heart for my future husband and family. A non-smoker, drink alcohol but not too much. I am fairly easy-going, and I'm not too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.

My hobbies: I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy, candlelight, dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, sunrises and sunsets. I love to do everything that is interesting or I am capable of. I like visiting new places and meeting new people. I dream of traveling around the world. I love to dance and sing. I adore animals and nature. 

My dislikes are: lies, rudeness, betrayal, greediness, disappointment, failure, dishonesty, mistrust, arrogance and cheat. I also don't like chatting about sex or asking me to send naked photos of myself. I hope you are not like that and wont be asking for this kind of things and I hope you value me and women as well? 

My kind of man:
I want to meet a man who is brave, strong, confident, serious, honest, trust worthy, loyal, sympathetic and optimistic, with a sense of humor, tender, romantic and full of energy. I want to love and be loved. It is important to understand each other from half words. The man who could treat me like a real woman! External beauty is not what I'm looking for, I look beyond what is visible to the eye. The nice thing I seek is from within, from the heart.  I am an honest heart that's why I'm looking for a stable relationship. It is not easy to find the right partner on the internet now and I don't want anyone who is not serious to break my heart. That is why I believe in a long distance relationship like this, we must build the foundation of trust, understanding, belief, honesty, fidelity, loyalty and sincerity. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship, one man is good for me. I do not have time or energy to juggle 1 or 2 men at the same time. I'm looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique man who is affectionate, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine. I have no problem if you have children, I really love children and will want to take your children as my own children. I want someone who wants a meaningful, serious relationship that will lead to marriage and spent living together forever, not just a few days. Are you that special man? 

This is about myself, my dreams, the future, what I'm looking for and my photos. I hope after reading this mail, you will like to start an honest, truthful, understanding, loving relationship. I have no comments to make myself, so I'm waiting to hear from you and what your thoughts are. I will like you to tell me about yourself, the work that you do, your hobbies, what you seek for in the woman you are looking for, your marital status and send me your photos and how we can make this relationship work. Take care

Claudia

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: needurluv00@hotmail.com
Received: from blu0-omc3-s27.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.102]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MYxud-1RlA8y32tn-00VjTU for <xxx@yyy>; Thu, 05 Apr 2012 07:48:17 +0200
Received: from BLU154-W54 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s27.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 4 Apr 2012 22:48:15 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU154-W540AC118BF310F3B622CDBAD330@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=_c910638a-f669-4cdb-8336-913cf19c6e98_
X-Originating-IP: [41.93.136.142]
To: <xxx@yyy>
Subject: About myself andphotos
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:48:14 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: n.cinetic.de>
References: n.cinetic.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Apr 2012 05:48:15.0078 (UTC) FILETIME=[B1A9A060:01CD12EF]
Envelope-To: <xxx@yyy>
X-UI-Filterresults: ;V01:K0:70MnyFL1:v0tRiK2j6SeWaulCgw/e/ZIquEfJCG6b2jA FJMHtzhbhdmZrk1yIZ/V/Syw/NsEBmhuEXxOZ8tg8LHxacECGkVFSbuVSV+o1lagethgsCB F9903G5Bi+HvMVxTBnrFBqWfN+/PslqJNZHOEGikMHzOc4nbXMi3yrVJtdLXOV9XEOapKIZ T8LLwXPP1nERxKmZRXc55ZOWOIZPPq0SE7T1rvKuGPK+lzxddAy9zlCCgbBJLl+gVrXxB3y yifjcJrw0uJiN+Dfr1bUcAxQPDrz1GkMuijPo2qCVq4G5PQbgiVU6aAqhQ4cW+/AOSqp/ka JJaFmdearRo7khvyW3QiU91mrketojCWY+NFbg8gGNBKnHmml2Hkp7IpF9T+vrCo+liJBj7 lVd5Biq80nYvuSyRTaqYZCX5/lU6J06E
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2012 um 12:44 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Claudia <needurluv00@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. April 2012 um 12:26

Eingeliefert über Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	41.93.136.142
Decimal:	693995662
Hostname:	41.93.136.142
ISP:	Expresso Telecom Ltd
Organization:	Expresso Telecom Ltd
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 05. April 2012 um 12:26

@ fackbaster

Zitat:
s Photo kennen wir doch schon aus der Galerie! Josie Model Seite 1 rechts unten.

Yes you right

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 07. September 2018 um 16:39

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Josie Model [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden