Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Nataliya <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 5226 mal)

Soularac
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Reutlingen
Nataliya <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>
24. März 2012 um 11:36

Hallo Zusammen,
ich hab diese Woche scheinbar ganz schön "Glück"...
Grüße

Hello XXX. Wrote to you from a large and beautiful Russia, girl Nataliya.

I am glad that you answered my interest. First of all I want to tell you a little about yourself so that you have an idea about me.
My name is Nataliya. I was born in 1981, and June 15 in the city Perm. This is an ordinary Russian city in which they live good and helpful people.
If you want to know more about my city, I am confident that you can read in Wikipedia. (Http://www.wikipedia.org/)
I was born in a simple Russian family, but unfortunately my father, I do not remember, he left our family when I was quite young.
My mom is a simple Russian woman, brought up on communism, she works and works at a local factory for the production of iron, concrete structures.
I love her so much we have very good relationship of trust.
I think her character, because my mom did everything that I grew up in an honest, well-mannered, cultural development and an educated man.
She worked at 2 jobs, so I could go to good clothes and receive normal education. Provides everything necessary for a happy childhood.
I am very grateful to her. Now that I've grown up and independent girl, I always helped her. I try to do everything possible for her.
I live with my mom, we have apartment in a building. I have no brothers and sisters I am an only child. Tell me about your family.
I graduated from the Pedagogical Institute, Faculty of Philology. What education do you have? I know Russian, but my English at the primary level.
I studied English at the institute and absolutely did not practice it. But I do not think it would be a problem for us.
I do not work in the profession, because in Russia, teachers earn little. I am currently an administrator at a spa salon.
My job is to coordinate the clients, I pick up a convenient schedule for regular customers.
My job is not far from my house, within walking distance. I work 6 days a week. I like my job, but is not the ultimate dream.
I also have my grandmother to her 75 years, she lives separately from me. Me and my mother tried to help her in every way.
I periodically I go to her after work to help her or just see how her health and mood. In her company time fly.
When she begins to tell stories from their youth.
She is very worried about me and wants me to be happy. Always asks me when I find a single man.
I joke that looking for the prince on a white horse.
Grandmother joked that the prince ended 3 years ago, were simple men take it, until they ran out. You are not Prince? )))
I want to tell you what I'm looking for in a man, I need an honest and sympathetic man with whom I will build a relationship without lies and deceit.
I was not married and have no children. I love children and I will be happy to engage in their education.
I want a boy and girl, the boy was a little older. To the girl had an older brother and mentor.
I have a pet, a cat named "Chipuh" to her 2 years she is white and very beautiful. Do you have pets, XXX?
I like to play sports. When there is free time, I do sport dance. This is my hobby.
I want to keep in the best form of my beautiful figure, which me gave to nature.
I also like to relax and have fun, like all modern people. I like to visit cinemas, theaters, cafes, in rare cases nightclubs.
But my opinion is that the family vacation a priority.
I spoke about myself in general I am a happy girl, the only thing I do not have this loved man.
Men who become a strong pillar for easy fragile Russian girl.
I end my letter, and I will wait for a response from you. Your new friend Nataliya.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXX@XXX.com
Received: by XX.XX.XX.XX with SMTP id e14csp105083vdd;
        Sun, 18 Mar 2012 10:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.152.162.72 with SMTP id xy8mr7252013lab.32.1332093082744;
        Sun, 18 Mar 2012 10:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>
Received: from smtp2.mail.ru (smtp2.mail.ru. [94.100.176.130])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id sq7si3764769lab.10.2012.03.18.10.51.21
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Sun, 18 Mar 2012 10:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.130 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.130;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.130 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mail.ru
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     te; bh=Co04bfGJir1JTJ4cRXDNUgWfqahOcEhY465YVEqqkBo=;
     n5P6kQERnns+9jQ/oX2Uv/ZBtwdCag+YG1BAtsBf2tJdfFkexm;
Received: from [78.128.95.147] (port=54214 helo=bracho)
     by smtp2.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>)
     id 1S9KG9-00036Y-FV
     for lgaunt797@googlemail.com; Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:51:21 +0400
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:11:38 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <55104698.20120318201138@mail.ru>
To: XXX <XXX@XXX.com>
Subject: Hello XXX
In-Reply-To: <CAEepPB=aY6H2VR0mVA7qp7b9YNOpoEdBEt7H54Rtsy3y2R3j8g@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAEepPB=aY6H2VR0mVA7qp7b9YNOpoEdBEt7H54Rtsy3y2R3j8g@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------C011B2816761839"
X-Spam: Not detected

------------C011B2816761839
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2012 um 11:40 von LeChuck »  

x_37476ec4.jpg ( 56 KB | Downloads )
x_37476ec4.jpg
x_2f2fb076.jpg ( 26 KB | Downloads )
x_2f2fb076.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Nataliya <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 24. März 2012 um 11:38

Soularac schrieb on 24. März 2012 um 11:36:
My name is Nataliya. I was born in 1981, and June 15 in the city Perm. This is an ordinary Russian city in which they live good and helpful people.
If you want to know more about my city, I am confident that you can read in Wikipedia.

Die Mail wurde über Bulgarien versendet

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:11:38 +0400

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [78.128.95.147] (port=54214 helo=bracho)
General IP Information

IP:	78.128.95.147
Decimal:	1317035923
Hostname:	ip-95-147.powernet.bg
ISP:	PowerNet
Organization:	PowerNet
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

State/Region:	Grad Sofiya
City:	Sofia  

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2012 um 11:44 von LeChuck »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Soularac
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 24. März 2012 um 11:44

Hello my new friend XXX.

Writes you a Russian beauty Nataliya. I am very glad that you responded to my letter.
The first time I communicate via the Internet. So beautiful when two people from different parts of the world can communicate on the Internet.
You are a very interesting person, you're not the first one I wrote a message on a dating site. I wrote a message of about twenty men.
Many of them wrote me back, but in his first letter to me they make lewd suggestions. About the meeting for sex in one night.
Therefore, said second letter I have just you. Just want to warn you I am a serious girl, and I do not need to make incorrect suggestions. Such as sex for one night. I'm looking for a serious and long-term relationships.
Why are you looking for love Internet? I'm looking for relationships Internet, because in Russia I could not find a decent man who admired me and not betrayed.
Many Russian men abuse alcohol and this raises problems. Some men do not control their own rage, or treachery to other women.
So I decided to look for a man outside of my country, foreigners have the mentality is completely different.
I lived with a Russian man for 3 years. He was my age. At the beginning of our relationship everything was fine, he took care of me and gave me presents.
But I did not need his gifts to me was important to his attention. I had to see that he loves me that he was interested in my life.
I love him, we began to live together, I lived with him. It is quite a rich young man who has his own 3 bedroom apartment.
We both worked so we had a fairly decent life for Russia. I allowed myself to buy nice clothes and spending money on the comforts of home. We lived well.
But after a while he began to drink a lot, I first began to notice that he was a little drink every night and to treat to this calmly.
But began drinking more and more. He ceased to control themselves. I did everything for him, that he wanted. I worked for, ran the household and makes him a wonderful massage.
But he drank a lot of alcohol and cheated on me with other women. Once he hit me, this was the point in our relationship.
When we parted, he took all the property that we have amassed in  living together. Because our relationship was not legally acknowledged. Honestly, I've lived with him did not think that it's over that way.
I was not going to sue him and take his property. I thought I could just pick up your things. But I was wrong. God will judge him. Now I'm totally ready for a new relationship.
I can say that I got a new friend and who knows maybe in the future we can become more than friends.
Moreover I want to add that I appreciate that you trust me, telling me the things of your private life.
I think it is the best way to get to know each other better and understand if we match each other or not.
Now you seem to be a very intelligent man. I didn't make a mistake when I thought that foreigners are much intelligent than Russians.
And I can say that I like you. It would be great if we could meet one day and I could touch you. (Kidding)
XXX you drink alcoholic beverages?
I drink alcohol, but socially. This happens on holidays, one to two glasses of champagne.
Dear, I want to tell you, my attitude to smoking. I do not smoke. But smokers calmly. This is a personal matter, who wants to let him smoke.
I like to cook, in Russia the main mass of women can cook well. My mother raised me from childhood that I had economic woman. Possess not only beauty, but also could feed my man.
I am preparing a very tasty roast chicken with cheese and garlic sauce.
I like reading new recipes, which I did not try and dress it. Delicious feed all of their loved ones.
Especially pleased to make ready for my beloved.
Which season year do you like, XXX? I love summer. In the summer I go to the beach. There's cool I can swim and sunbathe.
I use suntan lotion and lying on the golden sand enjoying the sun. I'll tell you a secret.
I especially like to sunbathe on the wild beaches, where there be no other people.
I was there soaking up the sun naked. Do not think bad, I never had someone not seen on the beach naked.
I was so soaking up the sun when I'm all alone. I am an honest girl.
How nice have home animals. In a previous letter I wrote that I have a cat named Chipuh.
I want to tell you a funny story how I play with him when I'm sad. I am attached to its tail a rope with a piece of paper.
Cat sees on his tail hangs a piece of paper in the form of butterfly and starts to chase their own tails.
Cat rotates a lot of fun. It's so fun, I strongly laugh.
Dear XXX you like to travel? Which countries have you been?
I like to travel. I was not in other countries. I traveled in  Russia. I was in Moscow, the capital of my homeland, St. Petersburg, this city is called the northern capital, and in the resort town of Anapa, which is located on the Black Sea.
My dream is to see the whole world and I am confident my dream be realized.
I must finish my letter. I'm a little tired after a day I went to see his grandmother and helped her to clean up the apartment.
I look forward to your response and hope for the understanding of each other.
Your new friend Nataliya.

P.S.  Please give me your phone number, I really want to hear your voice. Tell time when you had better call.

Sorry, I can not give you his number. Because at the moment I have no phone. But I can call you from a phone of his girlfriend.

Spoiler:
Received: by XX.XX.XX.XX with SMTP id e14csp46002vdd;
        Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.102.8 with SMTP id fk8mr1821823lbb.61.1332359881420;
        Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp19.mail.ru (smtp19.mail.ru. [94.100.176.156])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e4si766488lbr.79.2012.03.21.12.58.00
        Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.156 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.156;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.156 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mail.ru
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     te; bh=paQKN3rhOWxERzY1Z5TYjPRl8sd+4DSX7xIHfS0XLwo=;
     qCM1rfFnMQhwBoiYAgdIxAN246Gx+DRUJB4cgLW0Rg8xzFWpe5;
Received: from [109.160.55.195] (port=36221 helo=bracho)
     by smtp19.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>)
     id 1SARfP-000807-2I
     for XXX@XXX.com; Wed, 21 Mar 2012 23:58:00 +0400
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:54:09 +0400
Message-ID: <1698983069.20120321225409@mail.ru>
Subject: Hello my new friend XXX
In-Reply-To: <CAEepPB=0kfyZekumJJndkGZ0Rch_OdRXO8b6Dy48xTfah-vs2A@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAEepPB=aY6H2VR0mVA7qp7b9YNOpoEdBEt7H54Rtsy3y2R3j8g@mail.gmail.com> <55104698.20120318201138@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=0kfyZekumJJndkGZ0Rch_OdRXO8b6Dy48xTfah-vs2A@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="----------122F1A54FA85FC"

------------122F1A54FA85FC
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2012 um 11:51 von Soularac »  

x_00c1eea2.jpg ( 94 KB | Downloads )
x_00c1eea2.jpg
x_33e207a1.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
x_33e207a1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 24. März 2012 um 11:46

Zitat:
I was not in other countries. I traveled in  Russia. I was in Moscow, the capital of my homeland, St. Petersburg, this city is called the northern capital, and in the resort town of Anapa, which is located on the Black Sea.

Wieder über Bulgarien, anderer Provider, andere Stadt

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [109.160.55.195] (port=36221 helo=bracho)
General IP Information

IP:	109.160.55.195
Decimal:	1839216579
Hostname:	109.160.55.195
ISP:	Global Communication Net Plc
Organization:	Customer in Plovdiv
Type:
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

State/Region:	Plovdiv
City:	Plovdiv 

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2012 um 11:49 von LeChuck »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Soularac
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 24. März 2012 um 11:50

Hello, my new, but already beloved friend XXX.

Nataliya writing to you from far Russia. I am very glad that you write to me, I look forward to each of your letters.
I'm so glad that I have a person close to such a distant country. I read your letters and know exactly what you want to know more about you.
And I very much want to tell more about myself. Unfortunately, in my life was a lot of betrayal, and I really do not want to repeat my mistakes.
In childhood, when I was a little girl. I asked my mother: "Where's Daddy?" Mom cheated me of my childhood for the sake of peace.
She told my father the sea captain, and is on an expedition to the North Pole. Are sailing.
I considered him a hero in school everybody bragged that my dad's "Hero" for the sake of us all, he went on an expedition to the North Pole.
On holidays, he sent me a postcard with greetings. I dreamed to see him and hug. But in one terrible day, I learned the brutal truth.
It was in grade 5. I had a conflict with a girl at school, and during an argument, she said that my dad is not what is not the captain.
He just threw me and my mother in the lurch, and I'm just a naive fool who believes in fairy tales. I burst into tears and ran home, I was hysterical, because I religiously believe that the Pope would soon return with the expedition.
And we will all live together under one united family. I ran home, my mother was not home. She was at work.
I cried all day and could not believe that my mother so badly with me.
That evening my mother came home from work in her hands were two bags of food.
I stood in the hallway in tears, and the floor was littered with broken greeting cards from my father. Mama asked: "What's with her daughter?"
I snapped at her and beat her on the back and stomach, hands and feet. I screamed at her, how she could deal with me.
What I know all about my father and I hate it and want to leave home! My mother's face streamed with tears.
My mother said: "I wish that you were happy child and did not wish you any harm!" Another said: "I love you, daughter!" She put the bag on the floor, we cried and hugged each other.
The next day she told me the whole truth. My father left me and my mother when I was 5 years old.
Mama worked at 2 jobs to feed us. He never worked much drank alcohol and changed my mom. And left the family for another woman, who drank too much alcohol. And then they put him in prison for theft.
Prisons in Russia are very bad there dad died from the disease tuberculosis. A postcard with greetings for the holidays, my mother sent me. Each holiday mom secretly asked the men to work, send me a greeting card. Such a tragedy happened in my family and me personally.
I grew up and realized my mother. Mom was difficult to tell the little girl that her daddy was a scoundrel and a thief.
How nice that you Leland honest, reliable person and will not allow anyone to offend me.
I am looking for a reliable man who will do their utmost for the sake of our happiness.
I do not need a millionaire, I need a purposeful man, whom I will happy. I dream of a family in which everything will be honest.
I am so glad that I have found a man with whom I can share the most cherished. I have to finish the letter.
I look forward to your letters. 

Kiss Nataliya.)))

Spoiler:
Received: by XX.XX.XX.XX with SMTP id e14csp29094vdd;
        Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:42:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.48.36 with SMTP id i4mr5109573lbn.84.1332538956798;
        Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp14.mail.ru (smtp14.mail.ru. [94.100.176.91])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ss10si2894522lab.18.2012.03.23.14.42.36
        Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.91 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.91;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.91 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mail.ru
     te; bh=4pMNmlnI5B6ai2EefT+13QA27Zbtz+DPZXfyIRaS3co=;
     I/XEzrsyyB2yvzv3bMnKaUZ35+QEmS9Jv5c//B4kFD91fWXKU7;
Received: from [109.128.15.102] (port=21305 helo=bracho)
     by smtp14.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>)
     id 1SBCFk-0002la-M7
     for XXX@XXX.com; Sat, 24 Mar 2012 01:42:35 +0400
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 23:38:45 +0400
Message-ID: <1663952007.20120323233845@mail.ru>
Subject: Hello my friend XXX
In-Reply-To: <CAEepPBkW7V-tmsLyknTxUBibDe4eEREnEcYeq5K9kJs-MXer2A@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAEepPB=aY6H2VR0mVA7qp7b9YNOpoEdBEt7H54Rtsy3y2R3j8g@mail.gmail.com> <55104698.20120318201138@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=0kfyZekumJJndkGZ0Rch_OdRXO8b6Dy48xTfah-vs2A@mail.gmail.com> <1698983069.20120321225409@mail.ru> <CAEepPBkW7V-tmsLyknTxUBibDe4eEREnEcYeq5K9kJs-MXer2A@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="----------531761D82E946A80"

------------531761D82E946A80

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2012 um 11:54 von LeChuck »  

x_55d00261.jpg ( 50 KB | Downloads )
x_55d00261.jpg
x_0d5bf467.jpg ( 27 KB | Downloads )
x_0d5bf467.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 24. März 2012 um 11:53

Diesmal über Brüssel in Belgien

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [109.128.15.102] (port=21305 helo=bracho)
General IP Information

IP:	109.128.15.102
Decimal:	1837109094
Hostname:	102.15-128-109.adsl-dyn.isp.belgacom.be
ISP:	Belgacom Skynet
Organization:	Belgacom Skynet
Type:	Broadband
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

State/Region:	Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
City:	Brussels 

Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 24. März 2012 um 11:56

Obwohl mir ihre Email Adresse sehr bekannt vorkommt, kann ich sie nicht finden im Forum

Zum Seitenanfang

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #7 - 24. März 2012 um 12:02

Zitat:
I like to travel. I was not in other countries. I traveled in  Russia. I was in Moscow, the capital of my homeland, St. Petersburg,

und die Mails über Bulgarien, wo sie noch nie im Ausland war.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Soularac
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 30. März 2012 um 12:30

Bin ich auch wirklich ehrlich... und dumm genug?

Hello dear xxx. Russian girl Nataliya writes you. Today is Saturday. Saturday as a whole is my standard work day but it is slightly shorter than usual. The morning I woke up as usual took a shower, had breakfast. I got ready and went to work. Just like always.

Today, I agreed with my girlfriend after work to go to a cafe or in the movies. Girlfriend named Valentina, we work together. She works as a massage therapist in our spa salon.

The working day lasted very long, but here come the coveted 17-00 times, and I could leave the workplace. Since I have been working together and Valentine, the day that we decided to go to a sushi bar. I long time not visited the cafe and no ate sushi.. I like Japanese food. Came to the cafe, everything was fine. We ordered several kinds of sushi, I have ordered a salad. We ordered drinks. We sat waiting for when us to bring our order. 

We talked, Valentine asked as I have things in my personal life. I am told that all is well, that met with you. What we like each other, a distance of reciprocity and feel warmth toward each other. She does not understand me, says that it is difficult to build relationships at a distance. Learning a person from a distance. You do not know how he smells can not look into his eyes, or touch his hand. I agreed with my girlfriend. Yes, it is certainly right. Relationships at a distance is not a simple test. In general, you and I understand and I think are ready for any difficulties we have selected this way. 

I told her that it is our choice. She agreed, but said it was stupid. I asked why? Valentine just smiled and said that the girls love always look a bit silly. I think that it is simply jealous of me saying so. Well, I do not mind it, because it lives and the people are different. We are all not perfect. Later, the waiter brought us an order, we ate and I went home.

I came home and I am writing you this letter. That's how my day went. Tell me how was your day? How are you? At this point I will finish my letter. Tomorrow, Sunday is my day off. I expect household chores, and a favorite gym. Kiss. Your Nataliya

P.S.  In the photo I and Valentina. In the past New Year's Eve at the home of Valentina.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@xxx.xxx
Received: by xx.xx.xx.xx with SMTP id e14csp60633vdd;
        Sat, 24 Mar 2012 15:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.151.217 with SMTP id d25mr6544793bkw.89.1332626472265;
Received: from smtp20.mail.ru (smtp20.mail.ru. [94.100.176.173])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p3si5410260bke.91.2012.03.24.15.01.11
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.173 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.173;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.173 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mail.ru
     te; bh=ebrL/Ihik/2bS6H9uquJvBkvi6Mm+fraWJ4D1dBadyM=;
     zZfa/gmwOe6UNUan6HdxAjvYDOR0sMiIDOQTL6f4tadrkLrr0q;
Received: from [94.236.146.60] (port=52380 helo=bracho)
     by smtp20.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>)
     id 1SBZ1G-0006Pd-Gh
     for xxx@xxx.xxx; Sun, 25 Mar 2012 02:01:10 +0400
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:57:25 +0400
Message-ID: <516228978.20120324205725@mail.ru>
To: xxx xxx <xxx@xxx.xxx>
Subject: nice day
In-Reply-To: <CAEepPB=yDCFSKzQO=fhzXs-MH5s4epEqdU3cTA_RMEnXcgzvOw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAEepPB=aY6H2VR0mVA7qp7b9YNOpoEdBEt7H54Rtsy3y2R3j8g@mail.gmail.com> <55104698.20120318201138@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=0kfyZekumJJndkGZ0Rch_OdRXO8b6Dy48xTfah-vs2A@mail.gmail.com> <1698983069.20120321225409@mail.ru> <CAEepPBkW7V-tmsLyknTxUBibDe4eEREnEcYeq5K9kJs-MXer2A@mail.gmail.com> <1663952007.20120323233845@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=yDCFSKzQO=fhzXs-MH5s4epEqdU3cTA_RMEnXcgzvOw@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="----------52902141444F601"

------------52902141444F601
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8

x_7a5e1e56.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
x_7a5e1e56.jpg
x_84cbee21.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
x_84cbee21.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Soularac
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 30. März 2012 um 12:37

bla, bla, bla...

Hello my dear xxx.

I am writing to you, me, your Russian beauty. Today is Sunday. Sunday is my only day off. Today, as always the day I spent usefully. Of course, today I woke up much later than usual. I slept well, luxuriate in bed. Then barely barely, forced herself to climb out of bed. I took a morning pleasant, warm shower.  Prepared myself to eat. During breakfast, I planned out my entire day. Since I have one day off, I need to get done a lot of useful things in one day.

I went shopping at the nearest hyper market, I wrote a list of products needed me and mom for a week and went to the store. Along the way, I bought some food for his beloved grandmother. She has no chance to go to big stores and major products I buy for her.

After going to the store I got home I laid out all of the products to places in the fridge and cupboard.  Collected a bag with food, which I will need to refer to my grandmother. But to my grandmother, I decided to go in the evening. In the middle of the day I went to a fitness center to work out a little to their physical health. You know that I train. Engaged in sport dance. I train a few hours, went home.  Naturally at home took a shower, I do not like to take a shower at the fitness center. Honestly, I just disdain to take a shower in public places.

Then I went to my grandmother, came to her grandmother brought her food. I was on a visit about 3 hours. Together we prepared her food, and I helped to tidy up of the house. Of course, my grandmother a lot of free time and she can do it, but I really enjoy spending time with her and she, too, really like it when I take care of it. But I could not stay long at her, because I still had to come home and cook meals at home, too, and clean up the apartment.

Towards evening I came home and be occupied my household chores. Certainly not one, but with his beloved mother. We together very quickly made cleaning the house (vacuuming, washing floors, wiping the dust). Together, prepared meals, for 3-4 days ahead to working days do not spend time preparing meals.

Naturally, we have supper together. Mom asked me how my affairs, asking about you. I did not have a conversation about you and me and said that we communicate, and we like to communicate with each other. After supper, I rested a little, and wrote this letter.

So is my usual day off, I have been doing their everyday tasks. I wanted to go to the cinema, but time is not left on the fun. But there is nothing wrong with that, I did very much useful for the present day.

Now I need to finish my letter. I want to take a bath before bedtime. Soak in the bath hour one and a half to relax a little and then go to bed and sleep soundly soundly. Good night.  Nataliya

Spoiler:
Received: by xx.xx.xx.xx with SMTP id e14csp96184vdd;
        Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.152.112.68 with SMTP id io4mr14274922lab.40.1332718977607;
        Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp12.mail.ru (smtp12.mail.ru. [94.100.176.89])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id si6si4611964lab.51.2012.03.25.16.42.56
        Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.89 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.89;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.89 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mail.ru
     te; bh=Dm1fyrcGV1mLic8DwOi4RGgSnYhLrwv3f9g5qepj7/g=;
     m6MqPpB5Ndx1+Xq8iCkEZ5Gb4aeiLBWxIQ6Qjv6/RL+sjd4qJj;
Received: from [77.70.38.119] (port=8884 helo=bracho)
     by smtp12.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>)
     id 1SBx5L-00008y-8K
     for xxx@xxx.xxx; Mon, 26 Mar 2012 03:42:56 +0400
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:42:14 +0400
Message-ID: <145929663.20120325224214@mail.ru>
Subject: Kiss
In-Reply-To: <CAEepPBmUrDOvuVY_56QQKi6uEA7yJZQtN82D4Gj1t7-Ym35SnA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAEepPB=aY6H2VR0mVA7qp7b9YNOpoEdBEt7H54Rtsy3y2R3j8g@mail.gmail.com> <55104698.20120318201138@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=0kfyZekumJJndkGZ0Rch_OdRXO8b6Dy48xTfah-vs2A@mail.gmail.com> <1698983069.20120321225409@mail.ru> <CAEepPBkW7V-tmsLyknTxUBibDe4eEREnEcYeq5K9kJs-MXer2A@mail.gmail.com> <1663952007.20120323233845@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=yDCFSKzQO=fhzXs-MH5s4epEqdU3cTA_RMEnXcgzvOw@mail.gmail.com> <516228978.20120324205725@mail.ru> <CAEepPBmUrDOvuVY_56QQKi6uEA7yJZQtN82D4Gj1t7-Ym35SnA@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="----------5C1D21623A83F64"

------------5C1D21623A83F64
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8

x_b8a8ae6e.jpg ( 27 KB | Downloads )
x_b8a8ae6e.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #10 - 30. März 2012 um 12:45

Both email over Bulgaria

email#8
Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	94.236.146.60
Decimal:	1592562236
Hostname:	ginka.pppoe.fiber-lan.eu
ISP:	OPTICCOM- BULGARIA Ltd.
Organization:	OPTICCOM- BULGARIA Ltd.
Type:	Broadband
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Varna
City:	Varna 

email #9
Zitat:
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:57:25 +0400

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	77.70.38.119
Decimal:	1296442999
Hostname:	77.70.38.119
ISP:	Megalan Network Ltd.
Organization:	Megalan Network Ltd.
Type:
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Grad Sofiya
City:	Sofia 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:42:14 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Soularac
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 30. März 2012 um 12:52

Aha, da baut jemand schon mal vor. Erklärt mir gleich mal, daß skype nicht geht - ohne daß ich sie darauf angesprochen habe   Durchgedreht

Hello, my dear foreign friend xxx.

With greetings from the distant and beautiful in Russia, wrote a letter for you girl Nataliya.

Every time I send you a letter, I am worried, suddenly my letter to you did not get it. When I see that you answered me, I smile with joy. I'm so glad that you write me a letter.

I hope you are not embarrassed by my previous letter in which I share with you my pain.

I just wanted you to xxx to know me better, my fine mental organization and the pain that I experienced.

Thank you for your understanding and your letter.

I came home from work, put the bag on the table. Without removing his clothes sat for my old computer to check e-mail.

Computer, which I bought quite recently, about 3 months ago. I decided from the beginning to buy a computer with hand. (Used) because it's much cheaper, and then when we learn to use a computer, buy a new computer or Notebook.

I bought a 3000 Russian rubles old computer, it is very old you are probably as old computers are seen only in childhood.

But this old computer has helped me to find you. Because I did not have time to buy a new computer.

This is another story. I've been hoarding money in flow year and had accumulated 40000 russian rubles. To buy a new Notebook.

But quite recently, just one month ago in my apartment accident happened plumbing. I am flooded with water 6 flats below floor.

Because the water flowed for 3 hours, it happened during business hours and all the owners were at work and I and my mother including being on the job.

Of course, it was a shock, we were very upset. Well, I had savings. I had to pay for the repairs of the affected apartments.

But it is not important, I always look to the future. I try to leave the past in the past and strive for the best.

Yes, a big disadvantage that, no is a microphone and video camera in my computer. Where is half a year ago? I bought a web camera. She came home happy, because I wanted to use the program Skype.

Wanted to talk with a girlfriend who lives in St. Petersburg through the program Skype.

I inserted a usb plug the camera but the computer was not able to determine in general there was not a reaction.

My computer 2 usb slots, I tried to insert in both but the result was not.

Conversant with the work said to me that usb is broken. Of old age. I gave the camera to someone of my friends. Even I can not remember who. Very bad.

We can not talk via Skype and see each other. Darling, but it's not terrible. We can write each other and send photos. This is also great.

I'm so happy that I found you, I feel a very strong desire to communicate with you.

Tonight my mom asked me Nataliya you do not accidentally fallen in love? I smiled and said no, where did you get, I asked my mother.

Mom told me that I could see that I looked happy and obviously in love. I did not hide from your mom and told her about you. I replied that I was not confident, and we know little of each other. What we are friends.

I must apologize to you, I do not consulted with you and told my mom about you. I told her that I met you Internet, I have a friend. I told her about you, about your letters and hobbies.

My mom is very happy for me. She even shed a few tears. Mom says that immediately noticed that my eyes lit warm light of happiness. Especially when I'm talking about you my dear.

Mom is going through in only one thing you can be a foreign Casanova and communicate with me in order to satisfy his vanity. Just for fun.

My mother was not a good experience with men. Mom just wants me to be happy and not to repeat her experience.

But I convinced her that he be good and very decent man and did not cause me harm. Perhaps, just that man I was looking for a lifetime. Sorry for such candid remarks.

You can not even imagine how bad we are at a great distance from each other. I so much want to tell you about myself, about life, my culture, and to listen to you too.

Look into your eyes. Wise men say that eyes mirror the soul. In the eyes can see what kind of person is good or bad. The letter is difficult to convey everything that the hunt to tell you.

You wrote that I did not answer the questions, I just do not want our relationship was like filling in the declaration of income. I want us to tell each other about each other as we want. In this case, it is easier to understand the nature of each other.

On a note of sad that I will finish my letter.

We must do the House work cleaning. My little cat "Chipuh" shat in the hallway, and I need to urgently make cleaning the flat.

With trembling waiting for your response.

Nataliya

Kiss.)

Spoiler:
Received: by xx.xx.xx.xx with SMTP id e14csp164894vdd;
        Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:26:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.152.105.211 with SMTP id go19mr17060909lab.51.1332790000369;
        Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:26:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp8.mail.ru (smtp8.mail.ru. [94.100.176.53])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l3si4620580lbr.20.2012.03.26.12.26.39
        Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:26:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.53 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.53;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.53 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mail.ru
     te; bh=17YMkD2GSELfV2XyqwgubiCQsI3kSJl4GlOUAF2iz9Q=;
     jUS29qYEWVTCOa/NVZqcWL7U6pXsh+4+6S0dTg+N7FOo0KWxEQ;
Received: from [84.40.102.93] (port=22160 helo=bracho)
     by smtp8.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>)
     id 1SCFYr-0008A8-KB
     for xxx@xxx.xxx; Mon, 26 Mar 2012 23:26:39 +0400
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:20:05 +0400
Message-ID: <455035841.20120326222005@mail.ru>
Subject: Kiss my friend xxx
In-Reply-To: <CAEepPBnX5mYCcgFEwEgW-b1c0omo1+JxBWQSMzQQk7kaQgNDGQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAEepPB=aY6H2VR0mVA7qp7b9YNOpoEdBEt7H54Rtsy3y2R3j8g@mail.gmail.com> <55104698.20120318201138@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=0kfyZekumJJndkGZ0Rch_OdRXO8b6Dy48xTfah-vs2A@mail.gmail.com> <1698983069.20120321225409@mail.ru> <CAEepPBkW7V-tmsLyknTxUBibDe4eEREnEcYeq5K9kJs-MXer2A@mail.gmail.com> <1663952007.20120323233845@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=yDCFSKzQO=fhzXs-MH5s4epEqdU3cTA_RMEnXcgzvOw@mail.gmail.com> <516228978.20120324205725@mail.ru> <CAEepPBmUrDOvuVY_56QQKi6uEA7yJZQtN82D4Gj1t7-Ym35SnA@mail.gmail.com> <145929663.20120325224214@mail.ru> <CAEepPBnX5mYCcgFEwEgW-b1c0omo1+JxBWQSMzQQk7kaQgNDGQ@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="----------864514E7EEDE1F"

------------864514E7EEDE1F

x_8e9134cc.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
x_8e9134cc.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Soularac
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 30. März 2012 um 13:04

Das Mädel hat aber auch Pech mit der Wohnung. Erst Wasserschaden und jetzt keinen Strom....

Hello dear xxx.

Wrote to you on this wonderful day your Russian beauty Nataliya.

This day is fine, because their e-mail I read your letter.

The man may dream of every decent and self-respecting girl.

This morning I woke up, and the first thing I wanted to do, check your e-mail. But, unfortunately, in the morning in my apartment had no electricity.

Do not be surprised, so often do in Russia. I always thus lived.

I took a shower, with a lighted candle. You see the secret of beauty, I take a shower by candlelight.

Had breakfast of coffee with a sandwich. Well, we have gas-stove on natural gas. (Propane)

Dressed. And just about to leave. You would not believe, including electricity. I hurry and check the mail was not time.

All day long I thought you wrote me a letter or not. And generally thought a lot about you, about us. I began to notice that you become part of my life.

When I see couples, I could not help think of you. I think our first meeting.

Probably our first meeting will take place at the airport. I do not know who to whom will arrive first. But I would like to arrive to you first.

It will be something like this: You'll meet me at the airport. I'll go with a big suitcase a little less than me.

In the funny clothes and tired look, I'll look around and wonder around. You just do not approach, you decide to first take a detached view on me.

I will stand with frightened eyes and look at every man who will stand or go to the airport, did not recognize you in these individuals.

You'll admire me from the side. Then go out in a prominent place so that I have noticed you.

You'll be smiling for me to go to a meeting and I come to you. We will stand opposite each other and say to each other, Hello.

I'll throw bags on the floor, and we take each other's hands. Without saying a word, stand motionless for a while in the middle of the airport.

We do not notice the people around in a hurry and hurry. For us, for a moment the world stops.

We will look at each other's eyes and feel how love fills our hearts.

Then you embrace me, I cuddle up for you so hard that you'll remember this moment forever.

In nutria we will have a feeling of warmth and maybe we'll even kiss each other. Then with joy we'll start to laugh and talk.

I will ask you many questions, and you're happy to answer me.

I guess it's funny to read, perhaps I am writing nonsense, here are my girlish dreams.

Sorry if I wrote something, then write it was not necessary. Leland How do you imagine it to our first meeting?

Too bad that we are at a great distance from each other. I really want to meet, but we do not have this capability. I work and I can not come to you.

Holiday me, not give. I can not afford to travel, I do not have the necessary amount of money.

Even if you come to Russia I could not spend much time with you. Because I work 6 days a week, from morning till night. We can only wait for the right moment for our meeting.

Any difficulties we make stronger, and this difficulty we will cope.

I should finish the letter, I still have a lot of home affairs. I look forward to your letter. Kiss tenderly.

Nataliya

Spoiler:
Received: by xx.xx.xx.xx with SMTP id e14csp245812vdd;
        Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:43:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.205.130.13 with SMTP id hk13mr10394656bkc.26.1332873807200;
        Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:43:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp10.mail.ru (smtp10.mail.ru. [94.100.176.152])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id tl9si293962bkb.137.2012.03.27.11.43.26
        Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:43:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.152 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.152;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.152 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mail.ru
     te; bh=lzm1X4oP/MYy2+w2GRX7JGvNxrVkIvu27c0cMZrB+xY=;
     PYy35AaZOON9tUM00QEBdh9fF/MwJu6l/K8aXYR4dUbcGT2L3i;
Received: from [95.87.245.74] (port=5287 helo=bracho)
     by smtp10.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>)
     id 1SCbMZ-0000IK-7Z
     for xxx@xxx.xxx; Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:43:25 +0400
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:39:11 +0400
Message-ID: <3810667336.20120327223911@mail.ru>
Subject: Kiss you tenderly
In-Reply-To: <CAEepPB=AS2K0HHuR--QyVsdLryTv0fM-cXmzz=jcTFc_KBn8ZQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAEepPB=aY6H2VR0mVA7qp7b9YNOpoEdBEt7H54Rtsy3y2R3j8g@mail.gmail.com> <55104698.20120318201138@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=0kfyZekumJJndkGZ0Rch_OdRXO8b6Dy48xTfah-vs2A@mail.gmail.com> <1698983069.20120321225409@mail.ru> <CAEepPBkW7V-tmsLyknTxUBibDe4eEREnEcYeq5K9kJs-MXer2A@mail.gmail.com> <1663952007.20120323233845@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=yDCFSKzQO=fhzXs-MH5s4epEqdU3cTA_RMEnXcgzvOw@mail.gmail.com> <516228978.20120324205725@mail.ru> <CAEepPBmUrDOvuVY_56QQKi6uEA7yJZQtN82D4Gj1t7-Ym35SnA@mail.gmail.com> <145929663.20120325224214@mail.ru> <CAEepPBnX5mYCcgFEwEgW-b1c0omo1+JxBWQSMzQQk7kaQgNDGQ@mail.gmail.com> <455035841.20120326222005@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=AS2K0HHuR--QyVsdLryTv0fM-cXmzz=jcTFc_KBn8ZQ@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="----------11145208FF2DB73"

------------11145208FF2DB73

x_7e42ec8a.jpg ( 28 KB | Downloads )
x_7e42ec8a.jpg
x_63c88835.jpg ( 23 KB | Downloads )
x_63c88835.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Soularac
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 30. März 2012 um 13:16

Na also... jetzt ist sie unsterblich in mich verliebt und ich bin der Einzige den sie will! Smiley
Ach ja, das Profil über das ich sie kennengelernt habe hat sich heute plötzlich in Luft aufgelöst

Hi xxx wrote to you your girlfriend from Russia. I am very waiting for your letter. xxx You can not imagine the pleasure I get when I read your letters.

You know, it becomes a habit. I mean, get your letters. When I see that you sent the letter, my heart starts to beat more impulsive.

My emotions to overflow me. I'm used to your letters. It seems to me that I can not imagine a day without your letter.

I do not want to talk loud phrases, but it seems to me that you became my close friend, more than a friend. I think about you every day. I mentally represent what you. .

You know, I think that sometimes I feel you. When I read your letter, I sometimes imagine that you have me whisper in me ear the words you wrote to me.

Honey, I feel like the luckiest girl. I feel that because I have you. Even after such a great distance, I feel our spiritual unity. I feel that I care about you and I need you.

I believe you. I believe in every word you say, what you write to me. Sometimes I think I'm starting to fall in love with you. From this it makes me drop terribly good.

Strange feeling. It is terrible, because I have not had such feelings and emotions. I am a little afraid of them. I'm afraid, because I do not want to be disappointed.

I'm afraid, because if we do not work with you to build a love, it will be a large wound in my heart. Good, because I have you. I overwhelmed with emotion. I have not felt so good.

I'm ready to jump and shout to the world that I'm in love with you. In my opinion,  not similar to other such as; unusual, special. Are you the only and unique.

I realized that I need no one but you. Although we are at a considerable distance from each other. I am ready to give you my love, tenderness, loyalty and dedication.

I want to believe you. If you want to be with me and ready to answer me. I'm ready to go for you on the edge of the Earth. Sincerely hoping that our feelings are mutual.

I have not felt such positive emotions. You lit the fire of love in my heart. And I want to say, thanks. Thanks for all the emotions, all your words that you write to me.

I really appreciate that you are with me. I want to be with you. I want to enjoy the good and bad days with you. Together greeted the dawn, take care of you.

Only be your single beloved girl. I hope you are not discouraged by my frankness. I am a very open person and always say what I think. I hope that these feelings are mutual.

If so, then I be very happy girl in the world. The following letter, I will wait with a special look. Because I want to know what you feel to me!? I hope you will be honest with me.

I don't want you  lied to me. I really do not like lies. If you do not feel the warmth between us, just tell. I don't want to build the air lock, I think you are too.

There is nothing here. You cannot make human love, if he himself does not wants.

But I hope not, I'm sure you feel to me exactly what I feel for you. And this feeling called LOVE.

I want to finish my letter. I eagerly wait for a response from you.

To give you a gentle kiss.

Sincerely yours Natalya

Spoiler:
Received: by xx.xx.xx.xx with SMTP id zn10csp60765vdb;
        Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.153.203 with SMTP id l11mr14151290bkw.31.1333055018000;
        Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp23.mail.ru (smtp23.mail.ru. [94.100.176.176])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r10si4075853bke.146.2012.03.29.14.03.37
        Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:03:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.176 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.176;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru designates 94.100.176.176 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mail.ru
     te; bh=xjtRyDKJ3eTtKJ/uUvqPiXM9WGOdTPmcos69ol1MqRE=;
     ZyOTeIPBcb60gQ59frS0HHc9GhboS0oZ7SQQx5MDqJsvv8bPbK;
Received: from [75.171.115.116] (port=12690 helo=bracho)
     by smtp23.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <ms.nataliya.1981@mail.ru>)
     id 1SDMVI-0000Kd-Oh
     for xxx@xxx.xxx; Fri, 30 Mar 2012 01:03:36 +0400
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:46:47 +0400
Message-ID: <816956684.20120329234647@mail.ru>
Subject: gentle kiss
In-Reply-To: <CAEepPBkro29XGzqCWwQeH3MOLnT3rOuq5oxAs9pxpV-8x8pm2A@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAEepPB=aY6H2VR0mVA7qp7b9YNOpoEdBEt7H54Rtsy3y2R3j8g@mail.gmail.com> <55104698.20120318201138@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=0kfyZekumJJndkGZ0Rch_OdRXO8b6Dy48xTfah-vs2A@mail.gmail.com> <1698983069.20120321225409@mail.ru> <CAEepPBkW7V-tmsLyknTxUBibDe4eEREnEcYeq5K9kJs-MXer2A@mail.gmail.com> <1663952007.20120323233845@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=yDCFSKzQO=fhzXs-MH5s4epEqdU3cTA_RMEnXcgzvOw@mail.gmail.com> <516228978.20120324205725@mail.ru> <CAEepPBmUrDOvuVY_56QQKi6uEA7yJZQtN82D4Gj1t7-Ym35SnA@mail.gmail.com> <145929663.20120325224214@mail.ru> <CAEepPBnX5mYCcgFEwEgW-b1c0omo1+JxBWQSMzQQk7kaQgNDGQ@mail.gmail.com> <455035841.20120326222005@mail.ru> <CAEepPB=AS2K0HHuR--QyVsdLryTv0fM-cXmzz=jcTFc_KBn8ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <3810667336.20120327223911@mail.ru> <CAEepPBkro29XGzqCWwQeH3MOLnT3rOuq5oxAs9pxpV-8x8pm2A@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="----------1D8B1633D68B784"

------------1D8B1633D68B784

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 16:12 von Opfer »  

x_88eca357.jpg ( 26 KB | Downloads )
x_88eca357.jpg
x_233e757c.jpg ( 31 KB | Downloads )
x_233e757c.jpg