Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lorra <lorra4cares@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1765 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Lorra <lorra4cares@hotmail.com>
21. März 2012 um 14:51

www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
jesuslorracares1

I am looking for a relationship with a very honest man that have a God fearing

I am a:    26 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-45
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Hispanic/Latino
Religion:    Christian/Protestant
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm a Latina girl I love God , I am simple, homey, I'm an honest girl, sincere, respectful, loving relationship. Lady of good family values.love
I’m looking for:

My ideal would be a spiritual man, serious, responsible worker with good feelings, values and moral principles, has no vices, be faithful, loving, tender hearted and fun. someone who likes to enjoy healthy and has sufficient maturity to form a home based on respect, love and understanding
Hide/Show
More about me

Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:   Brown
Education:    Masters Degree
    I have good job
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Marital Status:   Never Married
Looking for:    Dating
Sign:    Gemini Gemini

Zitat:
    jesuslorracares1 26 yr-old woman, Miami, Florida USA

Subject:
    hello

hello

Hi how are you, I'm Lorra and new on this site i live Miami Beach. i will like to get to know you if you don't mind....Nice pics you have in there.I would like to get to know you better,email: Lorra4cares at hotmail.com.what's yours ?.Hope to hear from you..Im off here soon..God Bless you.

Lorra Cares

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2012 um 21:22 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20037  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Lorra <lorra4cares@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. März 2012 um 14:53

Nice pics of you.Thanks for the reply. and how are you doing today ? i would like to get to know you much better,I am very new to this whole online dating experience and i joined because i am looking for a relationship with a very honest man that have a God fearing heart,I am single and i am looking for my soul mate when i found the man of my dreams! Good Luck to all. I am ready for a conversation with you so we can get to know each other better. here is more about me. My tall 5.8. eye color brown. Body type About average. Hair color Black. I was born right there in Costa Rica,Am Latino American, mum from and dad from the US.I am originally from Costa Rica, but grew a little in London before we moved back to the states and stayed awhile in Alabama, smith station, where i lost my parents in a car accident a long time ago. right now i live alone in Miami Beach .and am not out for anything but love from someone. Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won?t give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work out.I am looking for is kind,smart with a scene of humor. I am finding who I am and hope with any luck I could find you as well. You will have to be a person who can grow with me and guide me at the same time. In short I am an attractive single independent woman looking for someone genuine and fun like myself for good convoy & time together. Looking for a friend & a lover. Someone who appreciates a woman who will treat them right! A good sense of humor is needed. Life is too short not to laugh & enjoy.Always smiling. Am looking forward to seeing someone that will make that smile to be at its apex. Someone who understands what marriage is all about as in terms of tolerance, love and understanding. Also, one who fears the Lord. One who is hardworking.I always travel outside the country due to my job I'm into Textile And Design which i make fabric cloth and designs on cloths.Tell me more about your state .What,s Ur  State like? Is it a big city or a small town? About how many people live there?What kind of books do you like to read? I like mystery's, Thrillers and spirituality books, I like music also, right now I'm listening to Enigma (their first cd). Other than that, I like reggae (Bob Marley especially), rock, classical, En ya and hip hop. I also like to go out with friends. Honesty and trust are really big issues with me as well and the same goes with the no lies and no games.are you married with kids, or you live all alone?, I live all alone right now, since i lost my parent in a car accident few years ago in a car accident on there way to Alabama, so living all alone for now till I will find the right man to Build a Serious and Long Term Relationship with, many god bless you and be with you and your family and i believe everything is gonna be fine with you in the name of Jesus.....Hope to hear from you......GOD BLESS YOU.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.86.7 with SMTP id j7csp13369wfb;
        Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:47:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.43.68 with SMTP id k44mr13260474yhb.77.1332182859180;
Return-Path: <lorra4cares@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc1-s38.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc1-s38.snt0.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.49])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id o6si5863927ane.112.2012.03.19.11.47.38;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lorra4cares@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.49 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.49;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lorra4cares@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.49 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lorra4cares@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT143-W12 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s38.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:47:15 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT143-W12144E6DA7CD1F603962BBFF420@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lorra4cares@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_966f2e98-cc95-447a-a086-42be49e16085_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.74.206]
To: xxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Lorra
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:47:14 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4F6722D5.1040208@gmail.com>
References: <4F6722D5.1040208@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Mar 2012 18:47:15.0069 (UTC) FILETIME=[B3D882D0:01CD0600]

--_966f2e98-cc95-447a-a086-42be49e16085_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 21. März 2012 um 14:54

email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.155.74.206
Decimal:	698043086
Hostname:	dial-pool74.lg.starcomms.net
ISP:	Starcomms Limited
Organization:	Starcomms Limited
Services:	None detected
Type:	Dial-up
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:47:14 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 21. März 2012 um 14:55

lemansue schrieb on 21. März 2012 um 14:53:
right now i live alone in Miami Beach

lemansue schrieb on 21. März 2012 um 14:54:
email over Nigeria

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 22. März 2012 um 11:51

she have renew the account by www.connectingsingles.com all info is the sam only the intro name and a other photo there now

Zitat:
    cesuslorracares1 26 yr-old woman, Miami, Florida USA

Subject:
    Hello

Hello

Hi how are you, I'm Lorra and new on this site i live Miami Beach. i will like to get to know you if you don't mind....Nice pics you have in there.I would like to get to know you better,email: Lorra4cares at hotmail.com.what's yours ?.Hope to hear from you..Im off here soon..God Bless you.

Lorra Cares
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2012 um 21:23 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 17. April 2012 um 18:15

and again she have there a new account

Zitat:
wow1211

Honest Trust God.

I am a:    26 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-45

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am single woman, serious but with good sense of humor! Decided to try out online dating will see how it goes Smiley love cars and driving...and long walks on the beach SmileyI'm looking for both a serious relationship and/ or some fun, or even just a friend to email back and forth. I'm a pretty open person who will be honest with those who want to get to know me, so any questions feel free - I will answer pretty much anything, but will expect the same in return. I would like to think I am a kind and caring person, I love movies and watching sport, especially rugby and gridiron. I'm pretty non-religious but believe in doing the right thing (most of the time).ones while watching the game or celebrating something, but you couldn't pay me to go into town every w/e. I love to write and travel, especially to America and even though I work a lot right now I always make time for those I love - So drop me a line, I don't bite... hard... unless you ask and let's 'connect' in whatever way that might be.
I’m looking for:

I'am searching for a man to be me for the rest of my life. No matter what his race and where he lives, as long we understand each other. I'am sincerely interested to share our life and value together.a gud looking man who will understand me and luv me for who iam ,an honest man who will make me feel so special and important each and every day,a man who has a big heart
Hide/Show
More about me

Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Brown
Education:    Masters Degree
    i love my job
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Looking for:    Dating
Sign:    Gemini Gemini

Zitat:
    wow1211 26 yr-old woman, Miami, Florida USA

Subject:
    Hello

Hello

hi cutie you got a nice pics on here.. get at me on .. lorra4cares@hotmail.com. what's yours i would write you there we would talk more better?? . hope to hear from you.

God Bless You.
Lorra Cares
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2012 um 21:24 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema