Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Christaina Jenie <christainajenie@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2279 mal)

damokles
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

To be or not to be

Standort: Baden
Christaina Jenie <christainajenie@yahoo.com>
20. März 2012 um 01:58

Verbal etwas inkontinent, die Dame (oder sie schreibt gerade eine Abhandlung über To be or not to be in einer Beziehung)

Hello Dear ,
          How are You doing today and how is life treating you over there in the United Kingdom??? I Am Happy That You Find It Suitable to write me On My Private email i must tell you that i really appreciate you for taking your time to write me. I Want to Say Thank You.

Well As You Have Read On That Site About me It Only Contain A Few Details About me and Not all About me But Now That You Have Wrote to me i as am Going to take My Time and Write More about Myself In Details for better Understanding.......As You Know My Name is Christaina i am 30 Years Of Age,, I Am Single and Searching for My Right soul mate. I Am From A Mixed Background My Father is From The Ukraine and My Mother is From The Republic of Benin But i do not live with Any of them....I Live and work In Bangkok,Thailand i am a teacher,I Do Not Teach In A School But I Teach Group Of mature People to be More Precise i Teach English Language Here. My Father Died when i was Berely 4 Years In A Car Accident so i Grew Up With My Mother Alone in Benin and Believe me It is Not An easy thing to be Trained By A Single Parent,Life was so Hard and Stressful But Thank God That I Am who i am Today. But The Last 5 Years Of My Life I Have Lived In Thailand,Devoted to My Job and I Love My Job Very Much Not Because It Gives me Money But Because It Puts Food On My Table and Take Care of my Bills and Perhaps i Feel Blessed to be in the position i am (Teacher).

All My life I Have Never Experienced True Love.,.....i will use this Opportunity to tell you little about my past relationship.......I Dated My ex For 1 Year The Relationship was Going smooth The First 3 Months i thought i have found the man that my heart has longed for but never knew that it was Only something To enjoy while it last. Suddenly He Became A Drunk and was Never Ready to Change His Attitude But i still endured with Him and Tried to make him Change But All Not To Avail. The Most Painful Of All is That I Caught Him Cheating On Me I Was So Filled with Sorrows and Pain Cos That was The Least i Expected from Him, I Gave in my whole into the relationship to make it work but i was wrong anyway my past is my past now and i have put it behind me to Look Forward to The Man  That God will send to me.

I Am Looking For A Relationship That Should Stand On Trust,Care,Faithfulness,Open Minded,Honesty and Commitment,....I Need A Man That Is willing to share with me everything he has Including Love,A Man That Can Look Into My eyes and Know what i feel and want at that moment,A Man That I Can wake up to with smile On My Face,A Man That Can Be Romantic,A Man That Can Sacrifice,  A Man That will always be there to Support Me Financially and Spiritually and to Hold me Firm when i want to Fall.

I Believe The Relationship should be Based More On Trust and Commitment Cos Trust and Commitment is the greatest key to a successful relationship. If you are committed you will always find a way to work things out Communication... talking and open honest communication about how you feel. What makes you happy and what upsets you. If you don't tell your partner then they can't do what makes you happy and vice versa The way a Person treats his parents reveals how they WILL treat you! If it's with love, kindness and respect, then this is what you will receive.. But if it's with criticism, defensiveness and disrespect, then this too you will receive... EVENTUALLY... it's almost certainly a guarantee! So watch and listen to the answers you get in their actions and words BEFORE you jump into bed I feel that a relationship should always be based upon honesty and acceptance. When you can fully accept yourself, honesty will come naturally. This in return will leave your partner feeling comfortable with you, knowing there is nothing to hide. If two people can see each other in full view with complete acceptance, they can build a successful relationship from this I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be 'trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow.

However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to be earned by the other person when in all actuality it is something that comes from within yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for...yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that 'right' person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk

All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful.... even when they seem so at the time. You just have to chalk it up to experience and move on. Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' come to you Without trust, you close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. It's only my experience... and it's what I believe has given me the wonderful gift of 'true' love. It's a hard thing to do, a scary thing, but very much worth itThis is not to go without saying that some people may betray your trust... that's the risk... but why allow past betrayals to prolong the pain by building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also denies you the ability to experience happiness and joy

Most have been hurt enough by one person, why allow them and their actions to stop us from finding what we search for? I say open your hearts to trust and bask in the beauty, happiness, and joy, of the true love that will follow. For everyone there IS a someone, you just can't find them if you hide away all your life.Not expecting your partner to think and react to things the way you do. Resolving any conflict in your relationship depends on this. It's important to respect your partner's feelings, even if they are different from your own. If you and your partner both do this you can usually resolve bad situations I think a good relationship requires being each others best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the others opinion and that stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far Good communication. Never being ashamed of each other for any reason. On occasion surprising your mate with a nice romantic date or evening together and telling each other I love you There is a lot of love and caring in the relationship.

There has to be love in order for a relationship to work A good relationship is when your partner is more than just a partner... they should be your best friend A good relationship is when two lovers understand each other, they're concerned for each other and they respect one another A good relationship is one purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing. Communication at all times is so important, and most importantly, respect for each other and their need for alone time as well as together time Two people trusting each other fully, not being afraid to tell the other what one thinks, whether it be good or bad, and the other respecting their opinion. Being able to enjoy the same things with each other, enjoying each other, and being able to take their separate lives and smoothly combine their lifestyles into a couple's lifestyleA good relationship exists when either individual has the freedom to leave but neither wants toI honestly think that a good relationship is one where there are no secrets You are completely open with each other. But the biggest key is that the other person knows the worst possible thing about you and they love you even more for it. On top of that you have to have faith and trust. So that when your man goes out with an old female friend you can completely trust him and know that no matter what happens, he will always come home to you. I know it may not seem like much but as long as you have that and love, you are in a wonderful relationship. Smiley I define a good relationship by the way you treat each other. You could hold them and run your fingers down the side of their face. Feel comfortable you know. And you can also define it with fighting. Fighting or Arguing is not my favorite thing to do with my Partner.. But it needs to be done. It's not a real relationship until you do Argue I would have to say good communication! Equality, LOVE, not just lust, and
most of all, friendship is needed For me, a good relationship is being able to open up to each other even about the simple things in life. A relationship between two people cannot grow without trust. Loving a person is not enough, because if you've got doubts building up inside then you your relationship won't work.  A good relationship is when the two of you can actually feel better about your relationship after an argument; it's when you can really respect each others  differences and openly discuss feelings at all times You have good relationship where there is compromise, honesty, sensitivity, and a feel for the needs and wants of the other
person and yourself When the couple listens and doesn't interrupt when they're trying to work out a fight. They care for each other deeply. They share similar interests A good relationship is when both parties can freely express themselves with one another and to have that open connection to be able to say anything to each other. To have trust and faith in one another. Basically a honest, trusting, loving and open relationship A good relationship is frankness and open-minded communication between friends. It is a two-way communication without dominance and/or hypocrisy in it A good relationship isn't necessarily flawless, because human beings aren't flawless. It's more important that you can grow with the person you love. If you can learn and grow each day with your best
friend standing by you in body and in spirit-then you have a good
relationship.When you can feel comfortable about everything together. Always being able to talk, joke. Taking your commitment seriously with one another and never taking each other for granted A good relationship must a give and take basis, in order for you to understand each other. Never fail to listen and understand the situation your in to. Be open minded and be ready to any obstacle that will come in you're way. A good relationship is when both members fully trust each other and can have a blast with each other, knowing how to laugh and be there for each other It's something divine. Where the understanding between the two partners is mutual. No talking required, but it's something you can just feel, something special. Where you can just believe in each other, really believe. How there is a difference between saying it and actually feeling it so this is my opinion towards a commitment relationship..I Will Cancel My Profile as You Have Said If Only You Promise me One Thing.

To Make Sure That You Do Not Disappoint me In Any way (Do You Promise) I Will stop Here Now,Attached to this mail are 2 Of My Pics Take that for a A Start and as Times Goes On i know this Conversation will Bring Forth Good Fruit.

Warmest Hugs.

Christaina.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: from [98.138.91.148] (helo=nm18-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) by mx36.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #1) id 1S9ZMg-0007OF-00 for xxx@web.de; Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:58:58 +0100
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm18.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Mar 2012 09:58:57 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.240] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Mar 2012 09:58:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1013.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Mar 2012 09:58:56 -0000
Received: (qmail 98808 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Mar 2012 09:58:56 -0000
Received: from [41.139.103.149] by web121303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Mar 2012 02:58:56 PDT
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 830102.26348.bm@omp1013.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1332151136; bh=8tCHKIDO6l/c87zxpctcSDuVccxnIePp+IyiSsJqRys=; tent-Type; wCVceCAL1ZEDw=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; CSGZ5fos/iT9Y=;
X-YMail-OSG: 0jwqaCcVM1lTZu6FY.R3i7.bX_iTrFrGC0LCdNRf_VoqOQW 881_1uxJ0O5gdXG1zuLMu0U7Pdhj6MP4PHePRd245HUJNBPf3LCr3mbVoxts _k7XaWB_8TX3cxwlLwR.QVrNv4GnxCpC.LhDM7bR9frtBUdCpjbsz0GLKOIr w_RUQRqjnWrF9dAq11_MkD7yTZnrrrMdkEWpJT6qTKs9_bt4UVnEJ05EgCpz _DUJdUyJarxEJWcOep1f58ZubdFRqmJ7Mjc1REKucWqEkDJ5zA2xKNoLCNZQ s_GNQXb9kMlSAzoMQPPchqmLNew_0RpCtuYkAdIaGiK_s._qFvsqbejl.84B lybym.gxOUtgo_P1p10eoU2jPPH7NqMQzFgvP4H4ZsuhOwr3OSV3Z.vi5A1Z cNH2EPet.SXUZTSojpkdDnVEaVl5RXAKP
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1332151136.90779.YahooMailClassic@web121303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 02:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello
To: xxx <xxx@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1837502048-1086706398-1332151136=:90779"
Return-Path: christainajenie@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2012 um 10:40 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21247  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Christaina Jenie <christainajenie@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. März 2012 um 02:02

Mit freundlichem Gruß aus Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP: 41.139.103.149
Decimal: 697001877
Hostname: 41.139.103.149
ISP: Mobitel Nigeria Limited
Organization: Mobitel Nigeria Limited
Services: None detected
Type:
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 02:58:56 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #2 - 20. März 2012 um 02:04

damokles schrieb on 20. März 2012 um 01:58:
I Am From A Mixed Background My Father is From The Ukraine and My Mother is From The Republic of Benin

Darum ist sie auch schneeweiß. Zwinkernd

damokles schrieb on 20. März 2012 um 01:58:
I Live and work In Bangkok,Thailand

Darum reicht sie die Mail auch über Nigeria ein.  Smiley

FB-Profil.

http://www.facebook.com/lian.vira

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2012 um 10:34 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

damokles
Scam Warners

To be or not to be

Antwort #3 - 20. März 2012 um 02:07

vierauge schrieb on 20. März 2012 um 02:02:
Mit freundlichem Gruß aus Nigeria.

Honi soit qui mal y pense! Sie wird wohl dort eben mal Ferien machen  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

damokles
Scam Warners

To be or not to be

Antwort #4 - 20. März 2012 um 02:08

@ vierauge

Nur mal eine Frage am Rande: Wie findest Du so schnell ein passendes Profil (photobezogen)? 
Tineye liefert bei mir nicht die Bohne eines Treffers...
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2012 um 08:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #5 - 20. März 2012 um 02:09

damokles schrieb on 20. März 2012 um 02:07:
Sie wird wohl dort eben mal Ferien machen   

Das kann sie haben. Zwinkernd

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #6 - 20. März 2012 um 03:13

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #7 - 20. März 2012 um 03:19

Mailadresse gibt es auch hier aber mit ein Bild von eine andere Dame.

http://www.chummyclub.com/viewprofile.php?id=christy11

@ vierauge

Dein Schnucki Durchgedreht

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2012 um 10:35 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #8 - 20. März 2012 um 08:37

damokles schrieb on 20. März 2012 um 02:08:
@ vierauge

Nur mal eine Frage am Rande: Wie findest Du so schnell ein passendes Profil (photobezogen)? 
Tineye liefert bei mir nicht die Bohne eines Treffers...

Tineye? Da gibts erheblich besseres.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema