Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Michelle <cupidmd30@live.com> (Gelesen: 1135 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Michelle <cupidmd30@live.com>
03. März 2012 um 14:32

from www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
classycupidmd

Let's go fly a kite together!

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 38-55
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Divorced
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Life is not just about the journey, but the relationships you create, make, and enjoy. They are what makes life so rich and full for me. So beyond the destination, I see the people that make life grand, that inspire me and help fuel my passions, positive attitude, and life in general. I'm fun loving, love to laugh, am adventurous, positive, ambitious, and goal oriented. I am educated, responsible and am willing to take a chance for LOVE. I allow myself to be vulnerable, yet I am a strong lady and a leader that knows what she wants and I treat people with respect. I have a sensitive side and am romantic and chivalrous… (traditional parents). Family is SUPER important to me… I have a stable career that I love... and entrepreneurial aspirations on the side.I am also a world explorer.
I’m looking for:

Looking for a travel partner, a man to compliment me and grow with me. Not compete with me, or complete me, but one to share life with. Someone trustworthy, traveled, with character, morals, and values. I dream big. I live in the present, learn from my past, and don't dwell on the future... But I do plan for my future successes. In general I believe everything in moderation and a life balance is healthy. I am looking for the right man for me, not necessarily Mr. right. I know I am not perfect, you aren't either and am not your judge. I will accept you as you are, not who you are not... I am always learning and growing. I love my life and myself. So I take care of me as should you. Either way I am smiling and am happy inside. I'm looking for a relationship, not to make me happy(er), but because I want to share my life with someone who appreciates life and me.
Hide/Show
More about me
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Masters Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Sales/Marketing
    Sales
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Divorced
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:

classycupidmd 31 yr-old woman, North Granby, Connecticut USA

Subject:
    Hello

Hello

How are you, i hope this email finds you in good health.Thanks for taking your precious time to drop me a line, My name is Michelle.I have to say that I'm new to throwing myself out there like this and maybe just a little apprehensive. My inexperience is however coupled with optimism, excitement, openness, a sense of reality and a willingness to communicate with someone special who may share some of the same interests, ideals and goals.What does one say at a time like this ? Well, I enjoyed reading your profile and it left me wanting to know more about you, forgive me but your infectious smile and being absolutely handsome doesn't deter me in the slightest either. There is an obvious initial interest on my part, if given the privilege and opportunity I would very much like to communicate and see where things go from there..If / when you feel comfortable and want to chat please feel free to contact me anytime, i don't come on here much, so my email address is cupidmd30@live.com. - hope to hear from you soon.

Take care and have a great day,
Michelle
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2012 um 00:33 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21338  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Michelle <cupidmd30@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. März 2012 um 14:35

Hi xxx,

Thanks for the response.... I'd really like to get to know you more and wouldn't mind being your close friend at this point, so i had to write to you to say more about me because i am always straight forward open minded and honest with anything concerning myself. ...I think i would like to see if you are the type of man i have been looking for all in my life and i think you deserve to have someone like me because i am a very sweet and caring woman. passionate and honest person who doesn't like games and don't like to be played by any man.

Here is a little about me..I live in North Granby, CT but currently in West Africa due to my job.I'm a single mom with one daughter, her name is Tiffany, she's here with me in Africa.By profession, I buy and sell antiques.I have my own art gallery here in Nigeria, i am here to make huge supplies to both private and public companies.I recently got a contract from the State Government. Am I a work-a-holic? I don't think so, but in the absence of something better to do, I'd rather work than be a couch potato. My friends are convinced I am an "A" personality, I just think I have strong work ethics - you decide.I'll be back as soon as my job is been accomplished and willing to relocate for that special man..Life is very short and i am so much afraid of growing Old alone.. wanna grow Up with some full with fun and compatible to grow Old together.

I am a true romantic and believe that there is such a thing as a soul mate, but they are not easily found... out of millions of people those two souls must meet by chance and circumstance. I believe that you should consider your soul mate, your best friend and be able to talk about any and everything, not feel strange if there is silence between you. I feel true love and connection doesn't require constant talking, as a glance or longing stare says every thing and more than words could ever convey. I believe in holding hands, and public displays of affection, as I would want everyone to know that the person who I am with is truly special to me. I believe that being able to be your true self with someone with out judgment is one of the best things in life. I am honest always as there is nothing that I can think of that would make it wrong. I have a very off beat sense of humor and I am quick with wit, one of the happiest things to feel is laughter until the tears stream down your cheeks, I find humor in almost everything, but never take anyone feelings lightly. I am an astute listener as I also believe that if it is important enough for you to say, it is important enough for me to listen, and take heed in what is being said.I am not a night life person, I prefer to stay home or be someplace special with my someone special. I am ready to find that someone who can appreciate all of things I have to offer and accept me as I am. I approach this renewed journey with caution as my feelings and heart are quick to get the best of my head. However, once I give them they are true and deep in every sense... I do know what i want out of life and not willing to settle for less..... I hope that tells you more about me.. I look forward to hearing from you.. Hope you're having a wonderful day and the good Lord is keeping you and those who are close to you safe.. I will be counting seconds until i hear from you... I hope you can find the time so we can get to know each other better. And please keep those beautiful smile on your face always... I know your smile can brighten up a dark room... Write me back soon when you find the time..

Warmly,
Michelle

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.143.30.13 with SMTP id h13csp10070wfj;
        Sat, 3 Mar 2012 05:18:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.213.26.15 with SMTP id b15mr508212ebc.167.1330780727118;
        Sat, 03 Mar 2012 05:18:47 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <cupidmd30@live.com>
Received: from blu0-omc1-s11.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc1-s11.blu0.hotmail.com. [65.55.116.22])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id t9si5613969eef.199.2012.03.03.05.18.45;
        Sat, 03 Mar 2012 05:18:47 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of cupidmd30@live.com designates 65.55.116.22 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.22;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cupidmd30@live.com designates 65.55.116.22 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=cupidmd30@live.com
Received: from BLU151-W31 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s11.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 3 Mar 2012 05:18:33 -0800
Message-ID: <BLU151-W318E0F2FD4B9037BF26AA7C2520@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: cupidmd30@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_0d5b22e0-e8e9-496e-a6aa-b52775daa920_"
X-Originating-IP: [172.129.106.246]
To: <xxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for the response xxx.
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:18:33 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4F5215E3.1050804@gmail.com>
References: <4F5215E3.1050804@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Mar 2012 13:18:33.0931 (UTC) FILETIME=[2285A9B0:01CCF940]

--_0d5b22e0-e8e9-496e-a6aa-b52775daa920_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_65037e04-9666-4233-9e3e-9d49d9fffb55_"

--_65037e04-9666-4233-9e3e-9d49d9fffb55_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2012 um 00:34 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel