Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Desmond <desmond_ruddork@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1680 mal)

Ella11
Ex-Mitglied

Desmond <desmond_ruddork@hotmail.com>
25. Februar 2012 um 15:10

Wieder ein "ganz toller Hecht" aus Ghana!

Good Morning

I hope you are doing well and also having a loving day my dear..I am now in the office working on some files and documents .In the first place, thanks so much for the wonderful communication we are having now my dear and i think its such a pleasure knowing each other this way...For your information, i am no more on the meetic site and i was taken my profile off when i came across you the other time since my work as a soldier in Afghanistan now doesn't allow me to be there because of security reasons and i was there the other day to just give a try and see whether something could have worked for me, and you are also the first person i had contact with and lucky for me you also answered me when i contacted you but for now i am no more on that site..I have now send you some pictures of me and i hope you are going to like them...

well these is a little about my self and and i hope you are going to like them ..try your best to reply me and also tell me a little about your self

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am  really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend...

I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after  some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly..
   Bye for now and take very good care of your self .....stay Bless God be with you

Spoiler:

JF/RMrnoS81T/FoWKSnHGXCZYega0ZgwEKrrcZZU6C5A+NVS+Xw==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.14) header.from=desmond_ruddork@hotmail.com; dkim=neutral header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-SID-PRA: Desmond Ruddork <desmond_ruddork@hotmail.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: PNeCaEVyP0X9Do1DQxIOHobWV9uC7BvRr+GIR0X+DfnsLlCbxrarQ3HDRTw=
Received: from blu0-omc1-s3.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.14]) by BAY0-HMMC2-F3.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 24 Feb 2012 03:54:03 -0800
Received: from BLU161-W26 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s3.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 24 Feb 2012 03:54:02 -0800
Message-ID: <BLU161-W26A57992CC60F66C1BF3EA9B6A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: desmond_ruddork@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_7c9ea676-8075-45dd-910e-9ceffbb785cb_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.181.125]
To: xxxxx
Subject: Good Morning
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 03:54:02 -0800
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Feb 2012 11:54:02.0718 (UTC) FILETIME=[0089F7E0:01CCF2EB]

--_7c9ea676-8075-45dd-910e-9ceffbb785cb_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_ed79f88a-36e6-42ca-b06b-9243546259d9_"

--_ed79f88a-36e6-42ca-b06b-9243546259d9_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2012 um 15:13 von zapparella »  

desmond_2.jpg ( 8 KB | Downloads )
desmond_2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Ella11
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Desmond <desmond_ruddork@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. Februar 2012 um 15:11

Hier noch ein Bild.
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2012 um 15:14 von zapparella »  

Desmond.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
Desmond.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #2 - 25. Februar 2012 um 15:14

Eingeliefert über Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	197.251.181.125
Decimal:	3321607549
Hostname:	197.251.181.125
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Ghana Telecom
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	Accra 

@ Ella11

Frage ihn mal bitte,ob er noch in Afghanistan ist,bzw wo er jetzt wohnen will
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2012 um 15:18 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 25. Februar 2012 um 15:16

Staff Sgt. James Ruddock

Weitere Themen:

Louise Michaels <louisemichaels63@hotmail.com> <louisemichaels63@yahoo.com>
Joseph Ruddock <joseph_ruddock@yahoo.com>

Und noch einmal hier:

Max Brown <max105@live.com> <max_105@live.com>

Ich werde die Galerien dann auch gleich berichtigen.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema