Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Julya <juliya.uuu@mail.ru> <informing@zerova-travel.com> (Gelesen: 3293 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Julya <juliya.uuu@mail.ru> <informing@zerova-travel.com>
21. Februar 2012 um 10:20

Leider noch ohne Fotos, dafür aber mit altem Bekanntem Zerova-Travel <support@zerova-travel.com> <sekretin@dr.com> <informing@zerova-travel.com> im Text:

Hello my dear xxx.

I am very glad to your letter. I always open my mailbox with a wonderful feeling, because I know that

I get warm thoughts and feelings after reading your letter.

All night I thought and thought about my vacation. I decided that I do not want to spend my vacation in a village with my grandmother.

I want to be with you. I want to spend my vacation with you.

Today I had a very eventful day. I started my day with a delicious breakfast prepared for me my mom.

I sat at the table and imagined how I'm doing a delicious breakfast for you. In my opinion it's very romantic.

My mom said that I have shiny eyes and the mood is very different. She asked me: "Look, you're in love?".

I replied: "Yes." I told my mom about you. I told my mother about you in more detail. I told my mom that you are very good.

I talked about your character.

Then I ran to work. I hurried to meet the required volume of work as soon as possible. I hurried to the office.

Only in the office I sit at the computer to check my mail and reply to you. I quickly coped with my work.

In one of the shops there was no light and the shop has not worked. In another shop did not bring the goods.

I got rid of work by the middle of the day. I immediately went to the office, in the office I met the director.

I once asked him about my vacation. He said that now a lot of work and that such an employee as I now need the company.

I told my director about my situation. Director said, come to him after 30 minutes, he said he needed time to decide.

I went to the principal's office after 30 minutes. I really wanted to know his decision. When I talked to him, I was very pleased.

Because I could not even think he understands me so well, and will go in my place. He will give me vacation, but only for four weeks.

Director told me that the date of my vacation will be determined immediately after I determine the dates of my trip abroad.

Simply put, we need to determine the date of my visit to you. I thanked the director.

Colleague at work advised me to tour the agency, she said through an agency I can prepare all necessary documents as soon as possible.

I did not lose time and immediately went to a travel agency. This agency is called Polka-Travel. I spoke with the manager of the agency.

His name is Mikhail Paramonov. He told me that the preparation of documents takes 3 weeks.

The agency works with a full package of documents which includes: an international passport, health insurance, tourist visas and plane tickets.

Preparation of documents will cost 395 euro. The price of the tickets can be different.

Price depends on the date of my departure from the flight and so on. When I came out of the tour agency, I called my mom.

After a conversation with my mother in my eyes there were tears. I asked my mother money.

Unfortunately, my mother told me that she had no money. Unfortunately, the salary of my mom's really small.

So I hoped in vain mother. I phoned all my friends... unfortunately no one, agreed to help me. So I ask you for help.

You're the only person who is interested in this. I hope that I can rely on you, my dear xxx.

If I had another opportunity, or I'd have the money, then I would not have asked you for help. You're my only hope my xxx.

Only you can help us to be together. Now everything depends on you and on your desire to be with me my dear xxx.

Of your desire to create a real relationship. Write a travel agent. Manager gave me the address of the agency zerova-travel.com

In your letter to the manager you need to specify my full name and my

exact address. My full name is Juliya Malahova .

City Krasnodar, Lazurnaya, house 12, Apt. 15, postal code 350051. Also, you must enter the airport code.

You must specify the airport where you can meet me.

Manager said that the best way to contact them - is to write a letter to the agency in support informing@zerova-travel.com.

Here you can talk directly with manager. I hope that I can spend my vacation with you.

Because I want to overcome this distance that separates us. I want to be close to you. I can not do it without your help.

You're the only one who can help me make our reunion in real life. Please, my dear xxx. Write to the email address of tour agencies.

I have to go, I'm writing you a letter from my girlfriend. I have to go home. I'll wait for your letters.

Your Julya.

Spoiler:
JVbeJvK+w5zW7eM4znBPDKl+vTZGHEu0thz4wU3sjtW2XRgJMdQ== Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 94.100.176.54) Quelltext.from=juliya.uuu@mail.ru; dkim=neutral Quelltext.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass X-Message-Status: n:0:nX-SID-PRA: juliya.uuu@mail.ruX-SID-Result: Pass X-AUTH-Result: PASSX-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0wX-Message-Info: 9QrlvqSRvde0mKwtnZDcx6GNhP/ByJgn0LHQqwGI1Y8p+1l2 Received: from smtp9.mail.ru ([94.100.176.54]) by SNT0-MC3-F19.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900); Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:38:09 -0800 
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail; te; bh=4dMTX9onmt/t/DCwBkzWcrLVXWFh/AAXTCnpfoRRbEE=; 54+7a6/N7P7o0FNOe66XcPUQj9ECpa1Yh1CB7hBOdaBNhBBag7; 
Received: from [89.215.227.132] (port=62462 helo=[172.16.1.82]) by smtp9.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <juliya.uuu@mail.ru>) id 1RzAhl-0002it-Ry for xxx; Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:38:08 +0400
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:34:43 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <891875703.20120219203443@mail.ru>
To: xxx
Subject: Hello xxx.
In-Reply-To: <BLU157-ds1201F24AD164D887716CB3F6600@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU157-ds1201F24AD164D887716CB3F6600@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------4315C902A770B73"
X-Mru-NR: 1 
X-Mru-UID: 437643345
X-Mru-IsAutoreg: 0
X-Mru-AutoregInfo: 9257000, []
X-Spam: Not detected
Return-Path: juliya.uuu@mail.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Feb 2012 17:38:09.0445 (UTC) FILETIME=[3EE1BD50:01CCEF2D]

Herkunft der Mail verschleiert über Bulgarien:
Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse : 	89.215.227.132
Ländercode der IP: 	BG
Land der IP: 	ip address Bulgaria
Bundesland der IP: 	Grad Sofiya
Stadt der IP: 	Sofia
Breitengrad der IP: 	42.6833
Längengrad der IP: 	23.3167
Provider der IP: 	Blizoo Media and Broadband
Organisation: 	SD DE-MAX