Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mariya <mariya-shepileva@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 1432 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Mariya <mariya-shepileva@rambler.ru>
18. Dezember 2011 um 17:06

Infos zur Zeit noch etwas dürftig, aber der Scam ist klar!

Von: <mariya-shepileva@rambler.ru>
An: xxx
Betreff: Hi xxx.
Datum: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:42:16 +0100

Hello xxx.
How are things. I am very glad you wrote me.
Here are some of my biography.
I Mariya. I am 25 years old. I was born, the Russiya in Perm. You were in Perm? This is a wonderful city, located on the territory of Russia. I've lived here since birth. My parents were also born in this city. Unfortunately, I have no father. This is a very big loss for me. I do not want to talk about it. It's very hard for me.
My mother left me in a boarding school when I was 8 years old. Because she worked in another city, and it is not possible is often seen with me. But mom never leave me. She sometimes came to me, and bringing gifts. In these moments, I was a happy man.
After a while my mother earned a little money and bought a small private house on the outskirts of the city where we are now living with her mother. After school I went to work as a salesman in a clothing store that will pay for my studies at university. You know that Russia has low life and high level corruption. Maybe you heard about this? I often had to pay bribes to teachers who successfully pass the exam on complex subjects.
I graduated from university, I have higher education. I studied economics. But I do not work in their specialty. I work in a library. I work 9 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week. The library is located not far from home. My work is not very good. I do not always have enough money to live, as in Russia, low living standards, and payment for accommodation is high and the mother can not pay the rent. We pay for housing together. Tell me, what do you have? What kind of job you have, or may be you have your own business?
My family life has not been formed, I am lonely. I could not find a good man who could love me, really, who could respect me. I live with my mother and our family live just one person, a dog named Kendy, I think he's one to be with me all my life. Of course, I loved him very much and he is very dear to me. xxx you have pets?
I want to tell you about my dream of becoming a racer. In Russia in the circle of men formed the opinion that a woman driving a car is a danger on the road. I totally agree. My opinion is that all members of the movement is smooth in front of each other. What do you think about this? How do you feel about the girls behind the wheel?
I have a hobby. I do sports. Watch for her figure, sometimes when I have time and opportunity to go to the gym. But it is very rare. Because I'm constantly working and not enough time for everything, even themselves, and to privacy. xxx, I do not know what else to tell you. I would like to relax, learn something new. Many girls say that familiarity with foreigners is bad. Another country, they think differently, bad attitude to Russian girls, another love. But I do not think so. My opinion, foreigners can give freedom and unconditional love.
That's what little I wanted to tell you about myself.
Really looking forward to further correspondence.
Sincerely.
Mariya.

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Dezember 2011 um 11:22 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10975 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Mariya <mariya-shepileva@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 18. Dezember 2011 um 17:15

Und hier noch eine Rechnung von einem Reisebüro:

Über das Reisebüro:
Zerova-Travel

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Dezember 2011 um 11:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 18. Dezember 2011 um 18:33

Dieses Reisebüro hat keine Zulassung für die Visageschichten!
Auch sollte das Reisebüro nicht in Moskau sein, es sei denn, sie ist plötzlich von Perm umgezogen. Für Perm ist übrigens auch nicht Moskau zuständig.
Für die Zustellung des Passes mit Visum passt der Preis auch nicht. DHL macht meines Wissens auch nur den Service für die Botschaft in Moskau.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ufreddie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bergisch Gladbach
Antwort #3 - 18. Dezember 2011 um 21:34

Die Rechnung vom Reisebüro ist auf Mariya Shilova ausgestellt - ist da ein Zusammenhang mit Mariya Shilova aus Balakovo? 

Das falsche Dokument geschickt ???

Die Fotos zeigen ganz klar eine andere Person.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Dezember 2011 um 05:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 19. Dezember 2011 um 05:49

ufreddie schrieb on 18. Dezember 2011 um 21:34:
ist da ein Zusammenhang mit Mariya Shilova aus Balakovo?

@ ufreddie

... ist durchaus möglich. Leider haben wir in diesem Thread noch keine Mailheader um vergleichen zu können.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Dezember 2011 um 05:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema