Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Vera <kr.vera84@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 5510 mal)

Mateusz74
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Gleichen
Vera <kr.vera84@mail.ru>
09. Dezember 2011 um 15:01

Hallo Xxxxxxx, 

I wish to tell thanks for your letter!

It is a little about me. As you know I live in city Nizhni Novgorod. As you know, my full name Vera. I very optimistical woman and I trust in the best in people. I consider, that to optimistical people live is much better. Because they always look at any thing with a smile and try to see only the good parties. To me not to like to long. As I very cheerful and the cheerful woman! In the beginning I wish to tell, that I have registered on Interfriendship for construction of serious relations and creation something important in my life! For me the Internet of acquaintance and the Internet the novel this new. I do not know as it will be better to begin our conversation. But I will try to tell in more details about me in this my first letter to you Mateusz. 

I consider, that the destiny of each person to be in his hands and only he solves that will be with it tomorrow or in a year. And I think, that we should give chance each other to learn whom we are each of us. Because never you know where you will meet second half of heart. She can live in next apartment, the house, the next street, in other city or in other country. It
Probably! Really! Who can know and tell, what it not the truth? Who? I
I want that you have given chance to it. Because it is really interesting to me.

Probably you wish to ask me: What me has pushed to create the questionnaire on site Interfriendship? It is a good question! Simply I have got tired to be one... I wish to love and be favourite!!! I think, that in my error there is nothing terrible because all people search for the love!! And I consider, that your partner can be on any point of our major planet!!! Why I have decided to search for love so far? You are right. It is difficult to construct love at a great distance... But it seems to me, that for love there are no barriers. Neither distances, nor age, anything!! Men from Russia, do not interest any more me as second half of my heart. They only want game, an entertainment, they are not serious in living with the woman, to love to her and to construct with her a family. And I wish to create a strong and happy family.

Yes, I am assured, that near to me there are many good guys. But I did not meet them. I searched! But so much time was mistaken... I have got tired!
I have got tired, that they cause me a pain!
At first all is good, all is beautiful! They look after, they speak beautiful words!
I trustful. I trust. They use. Then search for an occasion to leave...
It is sick when in the street to see that the person, but already with other girl!
To hear the same words which he spoke me! Painfully...
Why I write to you about it? Itself I do not know. Simply I want, that you have understood me. Why I have addressed in search in other country...
I have opened to you the soul... Excuse me for frankness!
I consider, that the most important things in any relations, it is mutual support, understanding and trust and certainly honesty. 

To tell the truth, washing the most sincere dream, it to visit on the moon. Why the moon? You probably will think that I a little crazy. BUT the moon always drew me the shape. I can look at the moon long hours and dream. In a shower I very big romanticist.

I wish to tell to you Mateusz thanks for all your photos! You really beautiful man. Why you do not look women at yourself in a city? What is wrong with those women? I like pic of you daughters! Your daughter very beautiful! You the happiest person, because you have the daughter!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Teleset Servis Ltd, Russia:
Received: from [217.69.128.201] (helo=f47.mail.ru)
by mx49.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #1)
id 1RWrBU-0005Us-00
for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Sat, 03 Dec 2011 16:07:25 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
ect:To:From; bh=E5qfbYZuc0gd+N1LIx1s8usOElqOQXCC9SiwDx3+E7M=;
FZYFRBzBrJOPI+qQZTGeW0NrlkXuh2JvK6M5U5YppDVkeCSPBS;
Received: from mail by f47.mail.ru with local 
id 1RWrBU-0002ec-00
for xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Sat, 03 Dec 2011 19:07:24 +0400
Received: from [90.157.122.179] by e.mail.ru with https;
Sat, 03 Dec 2011 19:07:24 +0400
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: xxxxxxxxxxxx Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: mPOP Web-Mail 2.19
X-Originating-IP: [90.157.122.179]
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 19:07:24 +0400
References: <1772881205.1581213.1322901749211.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb028>