Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Blavich <loveofblay@yahoo.com> <all4blay@yahoo.com> <hizzo411@yahoo.co.uk> <antonidavis@ymail.com> <jeremy_h_summers@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 24013 mal)

Hawaiian_Honey
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Honolulu
Re: Blavich <loveofblay@yahoo.com> <all4blay@yahoo.com> <hizzo411@yahoo.co.uk> <antonidavis@ymail.com> <jeremy_h_summers@hotmail.com>
Antwort #60 - 13. Dezember 2011 um 12:32

The email that Blavich Wayne (real name Ehis Kyrian) used were loveofblay@yahoo.com and all4blay@yahoo.com. 
I met Blavich Wayne on Tagged. 
Mark Collin is also Ehis Kyrian as he was operating on Facebook. I know this because he showed it to me. 
He said that he stopped using it but he did start to communicate with some of the women on there.  
All of the other emails were from letters from Blavich Wayne sending me fake documents and checks. 
I have all of the documents and check, but I have not uploaded them yet. 

Another woman, xxx, from Romania was scammed by Mark Collin. 
The letters and documents associated with Mark Collin were sent to me by her.  
I thought I would include them with Blavich Wayne since they are the same scammer. 
I really want him caught. He invited me to visit him again in Malaysia. nuts! I will go only to collect more information 
but I would like it if he was going to be arrested at the same time. Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 09:23 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Hawaiian_Honey
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Blavich <loveofblay@yahoo.com> <all4blay@yahoo.com> <hizzo411@yahoo.co.uk> <antonidavis@ymail.com> <jeremy_h_summers@hotmail.com>
Antwort #61 - 13. Dezember 2011 um 12:34

The hizzo411@yahoo.co.uk is Ehis Kyrian's email.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Hawaiian_Honey
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #62 - 13. Dezember 2011 um 13:47

Mark Collin email addresses were: 

<collinmcollin@yahoo.com>   
<oveofcollin@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Dezember 2011 um 14:00 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Baby girl
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #63 - 11. August 2012 um 19:33

Änderung:

The fake Alfred Williams REAL name is: KYRIAN EHIS OGBEIFUN,from Benin-City Nigeria  29 year old, lives in  Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia. Kyrian is the person who scammed me.He played before as Marc Collin, Blavich Wayne Jeremy Summers,Antonio Davis Kelvin Grin and many others I am "still " around him because i want to catch  him, so any information is welcome. I found out his real identity after a long  research He's also on facebook, tagged and still scamming womans. pleas feel free and text me here if you know any info about this person.I'll attach some pictures of him and i will look forward to hear from you. Thank you
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 09:54 von zapparella »  

loveofblay_sonstiges3.jpg ( 59 KB | Downloads )
loveofblay_sonstiges3.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #64 - 12. August 2012 um 04:58

@ Baby girl

Smiley

Wir brauchen:

1. Mail
2. Header
3. ggf. Bilder

Zitat:
The fake Alfred Williams REAL name is: KYRIAN EHIS OGBEIFUN

Der Name ist hier schon aufgetaucht. Ich habe aber keinen Zugriff.

Zitat:
Nigeria      A00036224      Ogbeifun      Kyrian Ehis      http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1322550135/15#15
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2012 um 08:50 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Baby girl
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #65 - 11. August 2012 um 21:09

Änderung:

He's real name is KYRIAN EHIS OGBEIFUN from Nigeria,actually lives in Malaysia ,29 years old. I got the same letter from him .I would like to get in touch with you. because i know all info u need and  i need some latest information from you too. We were scammed by the same person so far so, we must keep in touch.Please text me here and help me that this bastard  to be caught.

loveofblay_sonstiges4.jpg ( 37 KB | Downloads )
loveofblay_sonstiges4.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Baby girl
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #66 - 11. August 2012 um 22:08

Here is the letter from Kyrian received in 2011:

Hello Baby ,

I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you  because a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want evryone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be Sixty years old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.

I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than forever. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.

Love always,

In that time he was Mark Collin. Traurig
Below you can see his photo.

loveofblay_sonstiges5.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
loveofblay_sonstiges5.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #67 - 12. August 2012 um 09:17

@ Baby girl

Smiley  on Bord.

Please can you post us the email addresses from your scammer.
What a kind of pictures he sent to you before you find out his real face?
We also need the header from the email.

In this way you can find the header in your Yahoo-Account:

- Open your received email
- Click on the gear to show you the full header informations
- A new window will be open
- Copy and paste it into the text field from the forum
- Anonymize your real name and your private email address with "XXX"
- Now you can send it

If you have questions don't be shy to ask. We will try to help you.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #68 - 10. September 2012 um 12:46

Habe Baby Girl eben noch eine Mail geschickt und nach der Mailadresse gefragt.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #69 - 01. September 2017 um 23:16

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Thema versenden