Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mathin <mathin-smith1@hotmail.com> <mathin-smith@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 4894 mal)

vincenttony
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: wiener neustadt
Mathin <mathin-smith1@hotmail.com> <mathin-smith@hotmail.com>
11. November 2011 um 14:24

Seit 4 Tagen habe ich Kontakt nach (angeblich ) Afghanistan.
Ein Soldat, der über lablue schrieb, jetzt ist er zwar dort gespeichert, aber nicht mehr im Chat!
Sein Nick dort lautet: "smith eisenstein" (bayrisch eisenstein)
Bei msn ist er unter Mathin Smith eingetragen, bei skype unter mathin35.
Hatte jemand Kontakt mit dieser Person oder sind die Bilder von ihm bekannt? Danke.
Seine erste Mail mit Fotos!

Hello  friend
How are you doing,.Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that i write to and am kind with you.
I am 51 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily..  I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,...

I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time ..She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh...

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts. through that I have learn a lot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other. I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine  woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me..I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it....I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two. I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few. I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people...I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered...

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving lady who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy travel and exploring new places, everything from exotic trips to jumping in the car and seeing what is around the next corner and would love to share that with someone who feels the same way. I enjoy all types of music, concerts, live theater, movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities...I look into the future with 

skype mathin35.USA

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mathin-smith@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 08 Nov 2011 09:01:24 -0000
Received: from bay0-omc1-s16.bay0.hotmail.com (EHLO bay0-omc1-s16.bay0.hotmail.com) [65.54.190.27]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx035) with SMTP; 08 Nov 2011 10:01:24 +0100
Received: from BAY150-W30 ([65.54.190.61]) by bay0-omc1-s16.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
  Tue, 8 Nov 2011 01:01:23 -0800
Message-ID: <BAY150-W30A8203C36F3F7401DE6509EDE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_8ebb6086-b507-42f3-acae-4116ecff5203_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.251.52]
To: xxx <xxx@gmx.at>
Subject: FW: MY PICTURES
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 09:01:20 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <BLU150-W23175228D9681320A30329BCD30@phx.gbl>
References:

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Nov 2011 09:01:23.0500 (UTC) FILETIME=[FD59BEC0:01CC9DF4]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (eXpurgate);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6scdPqt3b0GISnHn9U+AQsQnF02yu8LfhWnGu0wxxmnBAnUGT5bFWhyFQvw
2ibK/lflqsuvTYaL7WJh1O4eJLmjQ6VvJGkFdHLkyOeyyqaS29O8G+mn2nGtRG+4FuuxLqkpA2z3
n8X6V80H40zyOsfuLZeQrSpfbLvMCCa1yW8xWnnLgqGLqUY91ianLNiFqI=V1;
X-GMX-UID: NjUyOGMhSzg3Mzmo5DYxZ+0xMQlOeMln
X-Flags: 1411

Änderung:
Header eingefügt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2011 um 10:34 von » 
Grund: afr30133 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Mathin <mathin-smith1@hotmail.com> <mathin-smith@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. November 2011 um 15:12

@ vincenttony

Smiley Sie sind bekannt.

Poste bitte alles was Du hast. Vergesse die Header nicht und entferne Deine Daten.
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. November 2011 um 17:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vincenttony
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 11. November 2011 um 14:38

Sorry, Richtigstellung: 

Bei "lablue" lautet sein Nick:

"smith19", gerade noch mal auf Suche gegangen!
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2011 um 10:32 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 11. November 2011 um 16:27

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. November 2011 um 17:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 11. November 2011 um 16:35

Zitat:
I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.

Ich habe mal nur diesen Satz gegoogelt...haufenweise Ergebnisse.  Zwinkernd  Smiley

Der kann jetzt draussen bei seinen Zwillingsbrüdern weiterspielen.

Smiley

@ vincenttony

Der Header von der Mail wäre noch wichtig für uns.
Wenn du nicht weisst, wie du ihn findest, dann gib einfach Bescheid.
Einer von uns wird dir dann weiterhelfen - oder du kannst es hier herausfinden:
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2011 um 10:37 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 11. November 2011 um 17:12

War mir schon von vornherein klar, dass der Mist mal wieder aus Ghana kommt.  Zwinkernd

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.218.251.52
Host 	41-218-251-52-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Tema, 08 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vincenttony
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 12. November 2011 um 06:48

Neueste Mail von heute, wenn ich hier alles poste, was in diesen 4 Tagen kam, brauche ich einen Tag!
Wieviel Schaden ist schon entstanden durch dieses Individium!
Da ich den richtigen Riecher hatte, würde ich das gerne wissen...Danke

OHH MY WIFE

Your Night In Shinning Armor 

My Luscious Love .. 

My love, I miss you and I love you so much, this feeling totally overwhelmed me. Because it made me real happy and so complete. Each time you told me that you love me, brightens my day. You lights up my world and made see the beauty that was there waiting for me to realized it. And I did my love, and it's more than what I expected. You are the best thing that I ever have. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. I am truly blessed to have a wonderful wife like you. Oh love, how I wish that you were with me while I was writing this letter. 

Love is something to share with a wonderful like you and once it's there, you'll have to make it last. Love isn't something to be taken for granted. It's something to be cared for and caressed. Also it has its mysterious wants and needs for all kinds. Love can last forever if you want it to but it asks that you don't keep any secrets. If you do right, it will do more. Love is to be treated as the best of all blessings.  And My Love For You Baby Is Growing Up day after day. 

You don't even know what you did do to me baby. if you know what and how you turned my life around.. You make me the happiest man all over this word with your love. Your  face I see smiling at me every morning I wake up, every time, every second. I really miss you so much Baby, I really, really do. I can't imagine my life without you by my side. 
I swear I cant find words to talk and maybe I cant think of all words to describe how you are but I can  say one thing that I Love U So Much, I promise  you  my baby, I will   be faithful and true to  you Forever.. 

your love sweet is my sight and I think there is nobody can see without  sight so with our your  love I am blind person cant see, or do anything. It Will Be Dark Life. But As Soon as I have your love I still can find my way and if it hard to find it your love will push me to do the best as I could. I promise u my baby I will do everything for u as u doing to me and I know u will never stop caring about me.. You know Baby. Before I get to know u I always have something to ask and I never get answer of it my Q Was.. 

“Do dreams really come true?”.. In Fact I Never Know Or Understand About This As Soon As I Have U In My Life then  I believe they do.....All my life growing up I had this dream and vision of such a Woman. One who was always in my thoughts and dreams? She  was a Moon  in shining armor in my dreams. I would dream Of this woman . And for long time of my life I have dreamed of one Woman. And She one day  walked right into my life you is you. You are my dream come true baby. To me you are my best woman. You are the true love of my life. You are the soul mate of my life. And truly baby you are what ALL my dreams have been. 

I love U So Much Baby And I NEED To BE With you Again. I Always Love U Forever Hayate. 

You are my world and my heaven and the love of my life? You come, are the love of my life. and forever I will be in love with you. Thank you baby. For making MY dreams truly come true... I Love U love of death.. 

Your Husband mathin

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mathin-smith1@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 11 Nov 2011 18:22:25 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc1-s41.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc1-s41.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.54.61.78]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx062) with SMTP; 11 Nov 2011 19:22:25 +0100
Received: from SNT128-W47 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s41.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:22:24 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT128-W47DB2E4182359C3CA1CC8BAFDD0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_da6223cf-db1f-4566-b124-7e9ff403d5c7_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.250.154]
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: my love of life
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:22:24 -0800
In-Reply-To: <20111111124547.104530@gmx.net>
References: <20111111124547.104530@gmx.net>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Nov 2011 18:22:24.0865 (UTC) FILETIME=[DC53AD10:01CCA09E]
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5GwLs3bQIFyRxUz5Qtl0K/mEmC2UuD4ZEccjZYkey672Qck8rtP4ljKyXQ0
hk1oGYVmN6axbDG8cdV+3Go0eKmmiXRscqWCBEpzUhgyA1WP4rx5ve8Ma9KtjnCqlKuBb9lHEnMS
d6+9/1PcDSTsukDax40CfPAM2P5AUbtuXxiStV3M2EY0bjPSWQWIVSm9YnlCGuslQxLB0o4nO6JQ
kIPW0UnLxZHFN8=V1;
X-GMX-UID: MjkzOGAmR2FzZ2fwuWJg+QwzMnS9kN1O
X-Flags: 1401
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2011 um 10:38 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 12. November 2011 um 09:16

Mail aus Ghana
Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.218.250.154
Decimal:	702216858
Hostname:	41-218-250-154-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Ghana Telecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	Accra 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:22:24 -0800
Received: from SNT128-W47 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s41.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC

Smiley
Ob der "Mathin" wohl "Martin" heißen soll und aus der Pfalz kommt???? Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vincenttony
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 13. November 2011 um 08:12

Guten Morgen, wird immer netter mit dem Mathin, wieviel Schaden hat er schon angerichtet?
Habe nämlich jetzt Telefonnummer und scheint in Accra ein Schließfach zu sein.
Eine Geschichte, die so fantastisch klingt, dass man meinen könnte die ist so verzwickt, die muß einfach wahr sein! Durchgedreht
Forderung: Ein "LAPTOP", aber unbedingt von DELL, soll angeblich für seinen Sohn sein, der in New York an die Schule geht!
Er selber ist bei der Army in Afghanistan, das Laptop soll ich nach Ghana senden, da er dort Farmen besitzt 
und seiner kaputt ging: Laut lachend
Ein Manager seiner Farmen wird das Laptop nach Afghanistan weiterleiten und er wiederum dieses zu seinem Sohn nach New York!
Scheint schon unterbelichtete Manager zu haben, die keinen Laptop besorgen können Augenrollen
Vom Geld, dass ich dann bekommen sollte für die Besorgung, hieß es: darüber sprechen wir ein andermal. Herrlich!
Ok, Deal ist ausgemacht, ich sende Montag das Laptop zu einer Postadresse, die ich von ihm gestern Nacht bekommen habe!
Ist dieser Herr ein schwerer Junge, weil ich mich dann unbedingt mit der Polizei in Verbindung setzen möchte!
Einen wunderbaren Tag allen LESERN, und...thanks Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2011 um 10:41 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 13. November 2011 um 09:13

@ vincenttony

Das klingt ja richtig interessant, könntest Du uns auch wenigstens diese entsprechende Mail von dem  
Smiley mit dem Header zukommen lassen (hier mit einstellen), 
damit wir uns auch gebührend mitamüsieren können?  Zwinkernd 

Wäre auch interessant die Mail mit den anderen zu vergleichen....... Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2011 um 10:42 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vincenttony
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 13. November 2011 um 10:15

Ok, gerne, aber der Kontakt wegen der Sendung fand über Skype statt!
Als Ersatz die Mail von heute morgen an mich!

Dear love,

When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

Yours,

mathin

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 13 Nov 2011 01:51:40 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc1-s15.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc1-s15.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.26]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx027) with SMTP; 13 Nov 2011 02:51:40 +0100
Received: from SNT128-W44 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s15.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:51:39 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT128-W4444A1DC9C89B8912C1509AFC30@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_c7f26d0e-b3df-4f3e-ae55-9786870d3998_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.245.64]
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dear love
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:51:39 -0800
In-Reply-To: <20111112181331.217120@gmx.net>
References: <20111112181331.217120@gmx.net>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Nov 2011 01:51:39.0650 (UTC) FILETIME=[C90B3620:01CCA1A6]
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6pJXU6eeKXW+3A0lpUz5Mruh/pxnT+NWU/uX32er82dwXwmJR+N/nXoPPJF
Ld52nOVtWUc5mvnv51itOa8+Mg74O6lHeXWdDdKo8fEcdGnx4NEYGkzxhmkpDZ8PW6OVQl4FT3WX
sbdMFWBdpGmQZCJ64GhZUqOByO1aApIRbt9jEJGqZqm3T6v8BjQ55VlAuQno3yDh3B1xx357w/Ln
1ACtGwo48iH5E0=V1;
X-GMX-UID: SEZmaj1kHXNkZ3bO9CYiRPloas/PakQf
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2011 um 10:44 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #11 - 13. November 2011 um 11:09

Mail aus Accra Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.245.64 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.245.64
Host 	        41-218-245-64-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	        Accra, 01 -
ISP 	        Ghana Telecom

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:51:39 -0800

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vincenttony
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 14. November 2011 um 08:12

Ach, er hatte gestern Pause, scheint auch die Sonntagsruhe zu haben- Laut lachend
Neue Mail heute morgen um 7:00. Jetzt schon auf deutsch!
Herrlich, er wird nervös...der Laptop ist lebenswichtig! Durchgedreht

Änderung:
Bitte besser auf deine Rechtschreibung achten.  Smiley

Mein liebster Schatz,

Ich liebe dich mehr und mehr mit jedem Tag vorbei. Und es erleichtert mich zu wissen, dass da morgen Ansätze, dass Ich liebe dich mehr als gestern und morgen werden mehr als heute. Meine Liebe zu dir kann nicht mit Worten gemessen allein als "Liebe" nicht voll zum Ausdruck meiner wahren Gefühle für dich. Wenn ich an unsere Liebe glaube, es erinnert mich an den Wundern des Lebens, das kann nur Gott zu produzieren. Wie die wunderschönen Sonnenuntergänge und Geräusche der Natur, die unser Herz beruhigen und erinnern uns an etwas Größerem als wir uns vorstellen können, wo zwei Herzen ineinander und können zu einem. Wie zwei Vögel in der Liebe, die fliegen in Harmonie und scheinen mit der Gnade deiner Liebe und die Unschuld eines Kindes zu tanzen. Sie und nur Sie haben mir so viel Hoffnung und machte mir klar, der wahre Sinn des Lebens. Die wahre Bedeutung davon, wie ein Mann eine Frau und das wahre Wunder warum wir hier sind zu behandeln. Liebe, akzeptieren Sie bitte meinem Herzen wie Ihre eigenen und lauschen Sie den Rhythmus der zwei Herzen schlagen wie eins. Dies ist mein Wille und meine Vernunft zu leben, denn ohne dich bin zu Staub zerbröckeln. Ich weiß jetzt, aus dem die Träume, die einen wahren Seelenpartner wirklich real und bis jetzt waren nur ein Märchen ist. Vielen Dank für die mir gebotene Gelegenheit zu erkennen, dass es ist nicht nur ein Gott, aber er arbeitet in so vielen schönen ways.i werde mit dir sterben meine Liebe, und nichts wird die Liebe zu ändern habe ich immer danken Gott dafür, dass ich Sie in mein leben Ich liebe dich

Love Always,

Mathin 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery toxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 14 Nov 2011 06:00:34 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc1-s20.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc1-s20.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.31]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx103) with SMTP; 14 Nov 2011 07:00:34 +0100
Received: from SNT128-W14 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s20.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:00:33 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT128-W144268E594DC57F7F52835AFC00@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_1bdd6b52-bed7-4082-83a0-1a6389dd900f_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.244.130]
To: xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MINE LIEBSTER SCHATZ
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:00:33 -0800
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Nov 2011 06:00:33.0690 (UTC) FILETIME=[B8D69FA0:01CCA292]
Detail=5D7Q89H36p7p4v8vdoOC4T4Iv1Hb4U+sp7w88D6+/tDaftKAzM3AWl4i5Kms1SrDP9f1Y
zdO3DTVLBni2bPT1Luc9dfdUVVngrNmZMWe/2JU5n/d7/L4LtQW82Of8mYC/EfetLXwSF0EZW/Aq
UMcCfL6Et54IouT+206f/1HN3MTh5powLE/+pbSkBwIs2z0LDY2+3BD8TaKVO6rOGsgg/+VOa7kC
IJ4o5k0mxRmh3g=V1;
X-GMX-UID: Mjk4NWphG21hZ37uujRMdQBFUzOO/lFf

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2011 um 10:46 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 14. November 2011 um 08:21

Mail aus Ghana.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.218.244.130
Host 	41-218-244-130-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
ISP 	Ghana Telecom

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 14. November 2011 um 08:33

Zitat:
Habe nämlich jetzt Telefonnummer

vincenttony schrieb on 13. November 2011 um 08:12:
Laptop zu einer Postadresse, die ich von ihm gestern Nacht bekommen habe

@ vincenttony

Dann gib uns doch mal ALLE Informationen darüber - wäre nicht schlecht.
Vielleicht sucht ein anderes Opfer schon das Internet nach der Tel.-Nr. und der Adresse ab und kann nichts finden.  Augenrollen

vincenttony schrieb on 13. November 2011 um 08:12:
weil ich mich dann unbedingt mit der Polizei in Verbindung setzen möchte

Meinst du das jetzt im Ernst?? Oder ist das  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2011 um 10:47 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema