Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Peter <s-peter11@live.com> <mohammed.alhassan9@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 16200 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Peter <s-peter11@live.com> <mohammed.alhassan9@gmail.com>
30. Oktober 2011 um 20:07

Herr Smith wurde heute von mir auf single123 angeschrieben und er hat auch sofort geantwortet.  Laut lachend

http://www.single123.com/peter2011

Eine Mail folgte schnell.

Hello Dear 
It was really nice getting the chance to communicate with you and I wish for us to continue the communication so as to get to know more about ourselves and explore much about us...I lost my parents at the age of 12 in a plane crash. So I don't have any family expect my son. Thank you very much for your contact and sorry because of security reasons we are not allow to make calls, hold money, and never to use the internet but because amGeneral  I get the access to use the internet..

I'm affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I’m very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man. I am just an admire person looking for the real meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who accept who I am responsible am rich in good spirit and willing to share the real meaning of love to the right person. I love feeling secure and being sure that I can trust and be trusted. I love companionship that allows for having ones own space as well. I love being able to share interests but also have some of my own.

I’m Peter Smith by name a Military Staff troop’s trainer and member of the military night patrol team, my rank is WO4.

My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) atWest Point, New York (Class of 1977) Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.

As at now I am on a National Assignment to Kabul, Afghanistan and things here are a bit calm now.... I have been here for almost 9 months now... I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life because I figured out lately that I need to love again... I want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again. I have been a lonely for years now... I have also been in this service for the past 27 years and now I am looking forward to retirement. I have only 3weeks left for my retirement.

I do have one son (Richard, 8 yrs) who mean the world to me and have been my focus since I lost his mom... Richard is   boarding school student schooling in USA now. I do not seek a replacement mother for my son... Rather, I seek one amazing woman who will only accepts my relationship with my son but won't feel threatened by or jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit…

I don't need to rush...I will like to tell you little about my self......I'm pretty much a trusting person for the most part however. I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me..I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone... In fact I try to keep an open mind with everyone at least as much as a human being can...I believe in romance! I love romance and being romantic...I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one that is)...

Am want a woman that is willing to accept my son as her own son, care for him also love him as she will Love me. I want to meet a woman who will always be there for me whether in bad or good times. Am looking for some one who will share my life and also understand things easily...I am easy going, simple, with a big heart, respectful, romantic, very active man etc. My heart is always happy when truthfully can say that by the grace of God I made another friend today. I am spiritual and not really religious.

I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around "trying women out" on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone...I must have feelings for the person and she for me...There must be that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase... There are just too many diseases out here and to be honest. I have seen what they can do to a life if you are careless sexually...I wouldn't want that for anyone I know or care about...Don't get me wrong though if the relationship were to get to that phase. I am completely into pleasing my woman...COMPLETELY!

The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship...For this to happen we should be come Sociable,emotionally,intellectually,socially,spiritually,physically(call me shallow but looks do matter)and sexually..Even with all this love must exist and there must be that ever elusive "spark...” In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package...” Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom)intensity and bliss..

I’ve got a great sense of humor to make people happy all the time. When my partner is happy am also happy and I see to it that our little family will befull of Love and happiness. It’s not quite easy being a single parent but being a single parent gives a lot of life experience in many things. I wish to meet a woman that will always be there for me and my son, a woman I can trust and Love, A woman that will always be there for me. My dreams is to meet this special woman and for her to accept me by not who I am but how she becomes when she's with me.

I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man; I don't really need anything from my partner. Maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.

Dear I hope that I didn't bore you with all this information...I do know what I want...I have not date for the past 9 years since the death of my beloved wife because I wanted to make sure that I find a good woman and what I want to have in life with her.

Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent...Please feel free to ask me anything you will like to know about me and I will be more than happy to answer you... Tell me a little more about you and what your looking for...I hope to read back from you soon....Take Care....

Well, I will let you go for now.
Peter

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.149) header.from=s-peter11@live.com; dkim=neutral header.d=live.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Status: n:0:n

X-SID-PRA: Gen.Peter Smith <s-peter11@live.com>

X-SID-Result: Pass

X-AUTH-Result: PASS

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0y

X-Message-Info: +iHDnZm5iFgZmhIIuBlginuQIvj574EeZ4ddB0WzlpX7rJElOfW2QJwu+AI=

Received: from col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.149]) by COL0-HMMC2-F7.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);

Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:12:29 -0700

Received: from COL105-W16 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:12:29 -0700

Message-ID: <COL105-W1630BE877C9DE2DDD80C338BD10@phx.gbl>

Return-Path: s-peter11@live.com

Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

boundary="_8a285ea0-aab4-4373-8ab5-99b8036c290f_"

X-Originating-IP: [109.123.110.93]

To: XXXXXXX

Subject: hello

Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:12:29 +0000

Importance: Normal

In-Reply-To: <COL105-W52ECA1F98F8B134E351FF78BD10@phx.gbl>

References:

MIME-Version: 1.0

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Oct 2011 17:12:29.0809 (UTC) FILETIME=[1AEBEE10:01CC9727]

--_8a285ea0-aab4-4373-8ab5-99b8036c290f_

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="_0f22d17d-6e88-449d-a4b8-a9174b8f7243_"

--_0f22d17d-6e88-449d-a4b8-a9174b8f7243_

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:18 von » 
Grund: afr30133 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Espressa70
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Herford
Re: Peter <s-peter11@live.com> <mohammed.alhassan9@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 20:18

Durchgedreht Jetzt drehen sie mit den Bildern des Typen total durch...Die schlecht gemachten falsch aufgesetzten Köpfe, 
auf den Typen in Uniform. Seine Bilder tauchen zu Hundertfach in Foren auf und das ist Scam.  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:24 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 20:22

email over the UK

Code
Alles auswählen
109.123.110.93 - Geo Information
IP Address 	109.123.110.93
Host 	109.123.110.93
Location 	GB GB, United Kingdom
City 	London, H9 -
Organization 	UK2 Infrastructure
ISP 	UK2 - Ltd
AS Number 	AS13213 UK-2 Ltd Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:12:29 +0000

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. November 2011 um 21:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 20:25

Zitat:
As at now I am on a National Assignment to Kabul, Afghanistan and things here are a bit calm now

lemansue schrieb on 30. Oktober 2011 um 20:22:
email over the UK

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:25 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† tigerin †
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Niedersachsen
Antwort #4 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 20:23

<Frank Roy>, <Enoch Muller>, <Joe Adkins>

from www.single123.com

Zitat:
I am:Man 
Seeking a:Woman 
State:New York 
City:Edmonston 
Zip Code:10001 
In my own words:
    I am sociable and purposeful. I think I do what most men do. I’m caring, considerate and easy-going. I have a personality to be happy and to bring happiness. I am soft, gentle and romantic sometimes. 

Body type:Average 
Height:6' 0" 
Eyes:Blue 
Hair:Light Brown 
Ethnicity:Caucasian (wh

chat vom 30.10.11

* xxx: i dont must work i have enogh to live
    * peter2011: ok
    * peter2011: can yiu send me your pictures
    * xxx: ok sorry i forget moment please
    * xxx: i send you an mail with my photo
    * peter2011: i have seen it
    * peter2011: tell me more about your job
    * peter2011: are you there with me
    * peter2011: ?????
    * xxx: yes i am here with you
    * xxx: i dont must work
    * xxx: can you send me your adress from new york i want to look about google earth
    * peter2011: ok no problem
    * peter2011: 491 Hawks Nest Lane Saint Louis, MO 63101
    * xxx: its in new york????????
    * peter2011: check
    * xxx: st louis thats right????
    * peter2011: yea
    * peter2011: you have seen
    * xxx: yes
    * xxx: do you have more phtos???and the boy is your son???
    * peter2011: yes
    * xxx: and you have more photos???your son is nice how old?
    * peter2011: he is 10 years old
    * xxx: and your women?or his mother?
    * peter2011: my wife is dead
    * xxx: why?
    * peter2011: she was involved in an accident
    * xxx: sorry
    * xxx: how long ago?
    * peter2011: 11 years ago
    * xxx: your son 10 years your wife 11 years dead how explained it
    * peter2011: my wife died 10 years ago
    * peter2011: 11 years ago and at that time m oldy son was 1 year
    * xxx: 11 years ago or 10 years ago???????????
    * xxx: where are you???
    * peter2011: am here
    * xxx: what are you doing?
    * peter2011: am working on some documents
    * xxx: whats documents
    * xxx: you are slowly with your answer
    * peter2011: well am working on my retirement leterr
    * xxx: whats that?????what is your work???
    * peter2011: am in the Military
    * xxx: and what are you by military?
    * peter2011: am in a general
    * xxx: ok and what do a general
    * peter2011: am in kabul now on national assignment
    * xxx: how much stars???
    * peter2011: 5
    * xxx: 5 stars oh
    * xxx: 5 stars in the war???not freedom?or?????
    * peter2011: you dont understand??
    * xxx: 4 is max

* xxx: whats happened where are you?
    * xxx: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii?????????
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:26 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† tigerin †
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 20:30

>
> Hello Dear 
>
>           It was really nice getting the chance to communicate with you and I wish for us to continue the communication so as to get to know more about ourselves and explore much about us...I lost my parents at the age of 12 in a plane crash. So I don't have any family expect my son. Thank you very much for your contact and sorry because of security reasons we are not allow to make calls, hold money, and never to use the internet but because amGeneral  I get the access to use the internet..
>
> I'm affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I’m very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man. I am just an admire person looking for the real meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who accept who I am responsible am rich in good spirit and willing to share the real meaning of love to the right person. I love feeling secure and being sure that I can trust and be trusted. I love companionship that allows for having ones own space as well. I love being able to share interests but also have some of my own.
>
> I’m Peter Smith by name a Military Staff troop’s trainer and member of the military night patrol team, my rank is WO4.
>
> My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) atWest Point, New York (Class of 1977) Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.
>
> As at now I am on a National Assignment to Kabul, Afghanistan and things here are a bit calm now.... I have been here for almost 9 months now... I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life because I figured out lately that I need to love again... I want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again. I have been a lonely for years now... I have also been in this service for the past 27 years and now I am looking forward to retirement. I have only 3weeks left for my retirement.
>
> I do have one son (Richard, 8 yrs) who mean the world to me and have been my focus since I lost his mom... Richard is   boarding school student schooling in USA now. I do not seek a replacement mother for my son... Rather, I seek one amazing woman who will only accepts my relationship with my son but won't feel threatened by or jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit…
>
> I don't need to rush...I will like to tell you little about my self......I'm pretty much a trusting person for the most part however. I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me..I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone... In fact I try to keep an open mind with everyone at least as much as a human being can...I believe in romance! I love romance and being romantic...I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one that is)...
>
>    Am want a woman that is willing to accept my son as her own son, care for him also love him as she will Love me. I want to meet a woman who will always be there for me whether in bad or good times. Am looking for some one who will share my life and also understand things easily...I am easy going, simple, with a big heart, respectful, romantic, very active man etc. My heart is always happy when truthfully can say that by the grace of God I made another friend today. I am spiritual and not really religious.
>
>    I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around "trying women out" on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone...I must have feelings for the person and she for me...There must be that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase... There are just too many diseases out here and to be honest. I have seen what they can do to a life if you are careless sexually...I wouldn't want that for anyone I know or care about...Don't get me wrong though if the relationship were to get to that phase. I am completely into pleasing my woman...COMPLETELY!
>  
>     The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship...For this to happen we should be come Sociable,emotionally,intellectually,socially,spiritually,physically(call me shallow but looks do matter)and sexually..Even with all this love must exist and there must be that ever elusive "spark...” In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package...” Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom)intensity and bliss..
>  
> I’ve got a great sense of humor to make people happy all the time. When my partner is happy am also happy and I see to it that our little family will befull of Love and happiness. It’s not quite easy being a single parent but being a single parent gives a lot of life experience in many things. I wish to meet a woman that will always be there for me and my son, a woman I can trust and Love, A woman that will always be there for me. My dreams is to meet this special woman and for her to accept me by not who I am but how she becomes when she's with me.
>
>  I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man; I don't really need anything from my partner. Maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.
>
>    I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.
>
> Dear I hope that I didn't bore you with all this information...I do know what I want...I have not date for the past 9 years since the death of my beloved wife because I wanted to make sure that I find a good woman and what I want to have in life with her.
>
> Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent...Please feel free to ask me anything you will like to know about me and I will be more than happy to answer you... Tell me a little more about you and what your looking for...I hope to read back from you soon....Take Care....
>
> Well, I will let you go for now.
>
> Peter

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: 
Received: by 10.180.96.7 with SMTP id do7cs18818wib;
        Sun, 30 Oct 2011 08:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.150.32.3 with SMTP id f3mr8349884ybf.35.1319990181712;
        Sun, 30 Oct 2011 08:56:21 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <s-peter11@live.com>
Received: from col0-omc4-s18.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc4-s18.col0.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.220])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x15si6617489ybx.18.2011.10.30.08.56.16;
        Sun, 30 Oct 2011 08:56:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of s-peter11@live.com designates 65.55.34.220 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.220;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of s-peter11@live.com designates 65.55.34.220 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=s-peter11@live.com
Received: from COL105-W8 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s18.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 30 Oct 2011 08:56:15 -0700
Message-ID: <COL105-W822EA0802DC80714D8A928BD10@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_b1acc2d8-b2db-4053-836d-23baf2407c00_"
X-Originating-IP: [109.123.110.93]
To:
Subject: hello
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 15:56:15 +0000
In-Reply-To: <COL105-W47FD84511C7D78CED29DE58BD10@phx.gbl>
References:
79333F3B98BD10@phx.gbl>,<COL105-W47FD84511C7D78CED29DE58BD10@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Oct 2011 15:56:15.0615 (UTC) FILETIME=[747D50F0:01CC971C]

--_b1acc2d8-b2db-4053-836d-23baf2407c00_
     boundary="_8ddb9252-c843-46ce-9948-4b62a3303429_"

--_8ddb9252-c843-46ce-9948-4b62a3303429_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. November 2011 um 21:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 20:32

email over the UK see answer #2
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. November 2011 um 21:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† tigerin †
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 20:40

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:27 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 10:44

Der Scammer hat sich ja viel Mühe gegeben, um den Kopf auf eine Militäruniform zu bringen.   
Allerdings nicht genug Mühe, denn allzu deutlich ist der Fake sichtbar!
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:27 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 11:30

Hello xxx
Greetings from me to you this morning and hope you are doing well.My night was good but little bit dangerous.Always happy because i don't have much time here as I will be leaving here soon to relocate Sam and maybe my soul partner if i found the right woman.I received a mail from Sam this morning and thanks for your mail.

Your letters have touched me greatly. You have put into words my thoughts and feelings.My thoughts of what true love should be. My thoughts regarding how a woman and man should treat each other. I have put a lot of trust in you. I have come to understand who you are and what you mean. I understand that you are not asking for anything from life except to be truly loved. You want to know the arms that hold you each day, from the time you get up in the morning to cuddling you all night while you sleep love and trust you. I feel that we need to share each others world with the other. The one person that I should be able to cry and laugh with over the bad and good should be my wife.

xxx relationships should never be taken for granted.The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing.Trust,loyalty and respect are  must for eternal happiness.No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust your partner  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear,so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die that is your heart.Love is like trust,when you find your special someone it is as if you are trusting her with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands.

xxx faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them.Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help.Love makes not everyone but the only one in your life who specially think that you are always there to be with,to cherish you,to fulfill your dreams,to share with you and most of all,to make you realize how much I really care for  you.

xxx distance doesn't matter when your in love but what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance love gets dry.Without respect love gets lost.Without caring love gets boring.Without honesty love gets unhappy and without trust love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift,trust in it, believe in it, give it and it will be returned to you to give again and again.

You can get advice from family,friends and strangers but the best advice comes from your heart never lies so trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy but only a few are worth trusting with your heart so choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.For you can love many but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of.Trust your heart.Distance cannot hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect,trust,commitment and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love,it's insecurities that comes in the way cause love has just one important ingredient that is TRUST.

Do you trust me?Love means never doubting anything.It means trusting and being honest with each other can be beautiful with both inner and outer trust but when he or she betrays your trust,You become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy.It does not boast.It is not proud.It is not rude.It is not self seeking.It is not easily angered.It keeps no record of wrong doing.It does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.It always protects,trusts,hopes,perseveres and faith.

Love takes many things trust,hope,wishes,dreams and everything you have got even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and  shooting stars,sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.Am very honest with my words.I will be more happy if you could understand me well.I will also be more happy to know you better and see how good the future may hold us too.

Hope this letter finds you well and staying safe. I look forward to your emails.Be good to yourself. Hey by the by  I do trust you also believe in you.

Peter

Spoiler:
AmAUcR7MmbtLazo0hLl4yYZ1TnKxalcGHWOcFPwoS2t38CuLg8A==

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.146) header.from=s-peter11@live.com; dkim=neutral header.d=live.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w

X-Message-Info: +V/wL1uK56Nn/rDNfQKLcGP+Cy8LiJHaSGiD28y6fRYfR1oF0+qomAS66ow=

Received: from col0-omc3-s8.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.146]) by COL0-HMMC2-F5.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:17:56 -0700

Received: from COL105-W57 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:17:56 -0700

Message-ID: <COL105-W5738C410A1F1368B62E5488BD60@phx.gbl>

boundary="_c1bd6fff-899c-4a60-845f-5a200696d9b8_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.245.124]

To: XXXXX

Subject: Good Morning

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:17:56 +0000

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Oct 2011 08:17:56.0725 (UTC) FILETIME=[98497250:01CC97A5]

--_c1bd6fff-899c-4a60-845f-5a200696d9b8_

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:29 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 22:12

Post aus Ghana:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	41.218.245.124
Ländercode der IP: 	GH
Land der IP: 	ip address Ghana
Bundesland der IP: 	Greater Accra
Stadt der IP: 	Accra
Breitengrad der IP: 	5.5500
Längengrad der IP: 	-0.2167
Provider der IP: 	Ghana Telecom
Organisation: 	Ghana Telecom
Host der IP: 	41-218-245-124-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. November 2011 um 21:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 23:47

Hello xxx

Am looking for a true lover.I think in order to create a strong and happy family a husband and a wife should make every effort to it.I guess they should learn to trust each other the inner most feelings.They have to believe in each others honesty.They have to devote their love to each other, gain mutual understanding.They have to be patient and respect each others interests and opinions but the main thing in relationship is sincerity,no lie,no betrayal and no meanness.

I want to look in the eyes of a beloved woman, to feel happy as she is going to be my only one.I have been waiting for her for so long,she will be the one who I can always rely on,she will be my love to complete each other perfectly and we cannot imagine our lives without each other,I guess that I must share the joy and grieves of the life with my woman.I would like her to become the dearest person for me.I want to create a family which will be perfect for us and for our children (of course if we decide to have them)Am looking forward to meet an optimistic,cheerful woman with a good sense of humor. I want her to be caring,faithful,passionate and affectionate wife.I know a relationships is not easy thing but i promise to be a good friend to you.

I don't want anything from my woman.I love life and have been blessed by God.You will always know where you stand with me try  never go to bed angry,nothing under my rugs and no dirty dishes in the sink at the end of the day.I have my own baggage but I don't except anyone to carry it for me.she should know how to treat me without me ever saying a word.My woman will be my woman and I will be her man.she must understand that there is no perfect man but there is someone perfect for her (soul mate).

As you I am looking for someone that will commit fully. I do not believe in fifty fifty. I believe in giving one hundred percent in a relationship. I also respect that each person is an individual and must have their quiet time or time to do what they enjoy. Hey as long it does not include crime or other partners lol. Sometimes I am tired of seeing the world through the eyes of an adult. I have more fun when I can be with a young person and enjoy it. They have taught me so much. How to have fun and laugh. I think that is why I look young because I do laugh and love who I am.

Am seeking for an attractive,educated woman with much kindness,honest,loyal  looking up for a serious relationship(marry).I can ask my woman to sit in the hot tub with me and talk for hours,hold hands and get to know each other on an intimate level, spiritual level.I'm not into sharing my woman with other men.I like to treat my woman they way a woman should be treated.

My woman is my heart and  will mean  the world to me so i will not share my woman with other men at all.I will like to satisfy my woman so that she will not go outside to be chasing other men.I will make her a happy woman in bed all the time.Give her what she wants.I want a woman that knows what she wants.A woman who is ready for the real thing and who is ready for commitment and ready settle down.I want a woman who is not afraid of commitment when it comes to it.Who know how to treat a man and want the same thing in return from a woman too.

I am here looking down to your mail.I wish you all the best  and have a good day at work.I will be very glad if we could schedule  our time  so we use the  windows live messenger for chat  to express ourselves better to know each one well.Best regards and have a very good day.

Thank you.
Peter 

Spoiler:
jRNYC2WMTuwQzToM3zokR1cQ8jF9KouQRU/tZaNaGaWdzIktFCw==

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.142) header.from=s-peter11@live.com; dkim=neutral header.d=live.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w

X-Message-Info: gsvt5EXthqOMiWdHfJ86aoDyONHl1wssZee0x7ZS2f0nXwNY+aiyzdbsfGU=

Received: from col0-omc3-s4.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.142]) by COL0-HMMC1-F9.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:37:43 -0700

Received: from COL105-W7 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s4.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:37:43 -0700

Message-ID: <COL105-W7F883ADEE254583C285E88BD60@phx.gbl>

boundary="_62626513-3e9a-4442-9d8e-778198f869ca_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.245.124]

To: XXXXXX

Subject: RE:

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:37:43 +0000

In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W4355BFA9524F175CDE8AB8F5D60@phx.gbl>

References: <BLU162-W4355BFA9524F175CDE8AB8F5D60@phx.gbl>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Oct 2011 22:37:43.0168 (UTC) FILETIME=[B433F800:01CC981D]

--_62626513-3e9a-4442-9d8e-778198f869ca_

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:29 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #12 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 23:51

Mail aus Accra Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.245.124 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.245.124
Host 	        41-218-245-124-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	        Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	        Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:37:43 +0000

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. November 2011 um 21:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 02. November 2011 um 10:30

Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.

To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to. 

Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her. 

Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. 

You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies; trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved......... 

For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. 

Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud........ It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. 

It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.

[spoiler=Header Ghana FL47KamtjksI/y4jtusFVkedX6jN6RK8QdXeQIWTz/5mfefqFtEVh7zQCkA==

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.151) header.from=s-peter11@live.com; dkim=neutral header.d=live.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w

X-Message-Info: 00obk+VaJ/wHq6D/TAOKsd04UqXqu59EQWVpmRidX78H2AkMNlxSI9uKliE=

Received: from col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.151]) by COL0-HMMC1-F8.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);

Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:23:38 -0700

Received: from COL105-W29 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:23:39 -0700

Message-ID: <COL105-W2920C6EDE0169F8D008BEC8BD40@phx.gbl>

boundary="_2dd10a4d-170a-4bbb-be5f-6f8d593c429b_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.244.179]

To: XXXXX

Subject: RE:

Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 00:23:38 +0000

In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W29D8E10EAE4C9170640DEDF5D70@phx.gbl>

References: <BLU162-W29D8E10EAE4C9170640DEDF5D70@phx.gbl>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Nov 2011 00:23:39.0012 (UTC) FILETIME=[AAFE8C40:01CC98F5]

--_2dd10a4d-170a-4bbb-be5f-6f8d593c429b_

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:30 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Termintetris
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Luzern
Antwort #14 - 02. November 2011 um 15:16

Hallo Zusammen,

der Typ lebt noch.......grins. Das ist doch der Gleiche, der sich Anfang September bei mir als Stefan Cliff vorgestellt hat.   
Er ist wieder aktiv, also vorsicht, der Kerl ist ziemlich gut und mit der "Mitleidsnummer" wegen seines Sohnes, 
leider auch sehr erfolgreich.

Lasst Euch bitte nicht einwickeln....

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2011 um 19:31 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema