Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Natalya <natalileyza@ukr.net> (Gelesen: 3325 mal)

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Natalya <natalileyza@ukr.net>
27. Oktober 2011 um 10:23

Heute Morgen frisch reingekomen und geht ab wie eine Rakete. Merkwuerdig ist nur, dass sie keinen direkten Verweis darauf gibt, woher sie mich kennt. Das hier ist der Erstkontakt. Ich habe diese Woche 4 Frauen meine Emailadresse bei Russiancupid.com gegeben aber keine sah wie sie aus. Ausserdem sind bei allen 4 Frauen die Profile wieder abgeschaltet worden. Ich weiss nicht wie die das machen, dass sie sich mit einer Gold- oder Platinmitgliedschaft dort eintragen, aber warscheinlich wird ein falsches Konto oder Kreditkarte angegeben  unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

Email 1

Hi, my dear friend XXXXX!!!
How are you? 
This is a real luck that I've met you here! Smiley
Because I seek so long nice company and person for making nice acquaintance for future perspective relationship! Smiley
Maybe this is our real chance to get to know each other better and make a cardinal changes in our lives!.. As for me I would wish this more than anything and I would be very happy if we would find this friendship pleasant and leading us to something more Smiley 
So, let me tell you a bit about myself and my goals, intentions on this site Smiley
I'm 24 years old and I'm already quite adult and mature woman to become good wife, good mother and good support for my future second half and for my husband. I'm telling you this because I want you to understand that I'm here to find only serious relationship and not for playing games.. I'm not some young and naive girl to not recognize if the man who writes me has serious intentions or not Smiley So, when I write somebody at a first time I understand that it may finish just at the beginning of correspondence and to not leave any good impression in my mind.. and I never cherish any big hopes for success when I start making any new acquaintance on the dating site.. But every time I'm trying to be attentive and optimistic.. and I'm sure that one day I will find the right man.. that one whom I'm looking for! Smiley
I live with my parents and just have finished my high education. I'm painter-designer for my speciality and I love my job very much Smiley I work in designer's office and I do different job.. from creating a clothes to making a design of dwelling houses and buildings. If you probably read my profile you know that I'm from Ukraine and I'm genuine Ukrainian.. the same as my parents are Smiley I live in Horol, it's the town situated in Poltavskaya region. I was born in Poltava, but my parents had moved to Horol right away after my birth. I'm only one child and I don't have siblings Griesgrämig though I always dreamt to have younger sister or brother..
If you need to know my height and weight, it is 171 sm and 50 kg. Is it ok for you?
So, I think it is enough for my first letter and I hope you've got at least some notion about me. I've attached a couple of photos and I hope that they will give you good idea about me Smiley
What about you? What are your goals on the dating site?
If you liked me and want to start nice correspondence with me, tell me, please, about yourself what you think is the main and important information what I need to know about you.. and of course, don't forget to send your pictures, I would be very glad to receive them Smiley
With my best regards, Natalya.

Der Header kommt am Monatag, wenn ich wieder im Buero bin.

Und die Bilder

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2011 um 00:54 von † Rais † » 
Grund: ua10705 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Natalya <natalileyza@ukr.net>
Antwort #1 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 09:45

Spoiler:
Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
Received: from xxxxxx       with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:54:11 +0300
Received: from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:54:11 +0300
Received: from xxxxxxxxxxxx (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id C691274059
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:54:10 +0300 (EEST)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.0 (2010-01-18) on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-Spam-Level: 
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.2 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_00,FREEMAIL_FROM,
     HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY autolearn=no version=3.3.0
Received: from fsm2.ukr.net (fsm2.ukr.net [195.214.192.121])
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:54:10 +0300 (EEST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ukr.net; s=fsm;
     te; bh=jVtvM1bKXt5S63sz4lSgY6y3+VDiG0uFLGGi4Vu2mYw=;
     hJXCIlUZ8WEd8=;
Received: from [82.192.88.2] (helo=[10.1.24.10])
     by fsm2.ukr.net with esmtpsa ID 1RKAIQ-0004Ad-NQ
     for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:54:10 +0300
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:02:04 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <2410026845.20111029160204@ukr.net>
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: hi dear
In-Reply-To: <C97EDEF2F795694C975449F9DD1E57E79D1435@xxxxxxxxxxx>
References: <84341183.20111027004128@ukr.net> <C97EDEF2F795694C975449F9DD1E57E79D1435@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------127D81D5C5A16AE"
Return-Path: natalileyza@ukr.net
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Oct 2011 14:54:11.0778 (UTC) FILETIME=[9E7F2220:01CC964A]

------------127D81D5C5A16AE
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Content-Type: image/jpeg;
name="holidays in Crimea.jpg"
Content-transfer-encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="holidays in Crimea.jpg"

name="mirror mirror on the wall...jpg"
filename="mirror mirror on the wall...jpg"

name="my cousin Olya.jpg"
filename="my cousin Olya.jpg"

------------127D81D5C5A16AE--

Hi, dear XXXX!!!
How are you today? How is your life going? Smiley
Sorry for the delayed answer, I have no my own computer with Internet access at home and obliged to go to Internet cafe to read and to write my letters:( So, I would like to ask to excuse me beforehand for the delay:) I promise you to answer every time as soon as possible. Don't think, please, that I've forgotten about you or decided to stop our correspondence, ok? 
Thanks for your nice photos! Smiley I really liked you on them Smiley
I'm very glad to continue our nice correspondence and getting to know each other better! Smiley I have lots of questions to you and I have a lot to tell you.. Smiley I really believe that making acquaintance through the Internet dating sites is very good way to get to know person from inside, from his mind, maybe soul.. because when you meet people in real life your first impression could be quite different as compared with Internet meeting..and very often this impression is wrong Smiley So, I think we both are very lucky to be allowed to use Internet for meeting people and we must take this chance to meet our real love and second halves.. Smiley Do you agree with me?
It's great that you already have daughter Smiley So, you are well-experienced father and just respectable man Smiley Would you like to have more children? Zwinkernd
Dear XXXXx, now I would like to get to know more about you and your background Smiley Would you be so kind to answer some of my questions! Smiley
What about your family and your origin? What about your childhood?
Are you parents were good example for you as a loving couple and ideal marriage?
As for me I must say that I was born and grown in atmosphere of love and care.. mutual resect and understanding.. My parents are still fallen in love with each other and they kiss, hug and hold their hands Smiley They both are very romantic and gentle hearts and I don't know more any good example of perfect love and perfect marriage than my parents Smiley I always dreamt to find and to create the same in my life.. and I cannot even imagine anything different Smiley
And I'm here too because of the same reason as you are.. I cannot find right man for me in my environment.. in my town and in the whole country.. Ukrainian men are all the same and not suitable for me.. Maybe you've heard how hard our women suffer from their rudeness, argue, cruelty and bad manners..and you cannot even imagine how much our women dream to be loved, respected and surrounded by care and endearment of their husbands.. The same treatment from their fathers children get.. Griesgrämig 
There is only one exception for me.. my father.. he is quite different as compared with the most of our men..and I want my future husband to be like him.. gentle, loving, attentive, caring and thinking about his family and future life.. life in harmony and total prosperity.. I know it will not happen so quickly as I would like.. but as I told you previously I'm willing to try, to be wrong and to continue my search.. however long it may be Smiley
How do you see your perfect woman.. what is she?
I'm waiting impatiently for your letter and wish you to stay in a good mood and health! Zwinkernd

Und die Bilder hierzu
Sincerely Natalya.

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2011 um 00:54 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #2 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 09:49

Über Niederlande !!!

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	82.192.88.2
Decimal:	1388337154
Hostname:	hosted-by.leaseweb.com
ISP:	LeaseWeb B.V.
Organization:	LeaseWeb
Services:	None detected
Type:	Unknown
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Noord-Holland
City:	Amsterdam
Latitude:	52.35
Longitude:	4.9167 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:02:04 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 09:51

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Oktober 2011 um 10:02 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 09:52

Zitat:
I live in Horol, it's the town situated in Poltavskaya region

Headhunter schrieb on 31. Oktober 2011 um 09:49:
Über Niederlande !!!

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #5 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 09:57

@ rexmundi

... ist ja auch eine VPN-Einlieferung über dedizierten Server.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 10:00

Webmaster schrieb on 31. Oktober 2011 um 09:57:
@ rexmundi

... ist ja auch eine VPN-Einlieferung über dedizierten Server.

stimmt!!! wollte ich gerade Posten Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bindochnichtblöd
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Brüssel
Antwort #7 - 23. Januar 2012 um 18:53

Hallo, ich bin neu hier, möchte aber diesem Thread folgendes zur Unterstützung beifügen. Die Fotos, die ich damit erhalten habe, sind übrigens identisch mit denen des Threads:

Hi, my dear friend!!!
How are you? 
I'm sorry.. I've just found your letter in my spam box.. so pity that I did not answer you earlier.. ;(
I hope you are still free and still in search.. aren't you?
This is a real luck that I've met you here! Smiley
Because I seek so long nice company and person for making nice acquaintance for future perspective relationship! Smiley
Maybe this is our real chance to get to know each other better and make a cardinal changes in our lives!.. As for me I would wish this more than anything and I would be very happy if we would find this friendship pleasant and leading us to something more Smiley 
So, let me tell you a bit about myself and my goals, intentions on this site Smiley
I'm 24 years old and I'm already quite adult and mature woman to become good wife, good mother and good support for my future second half and for my husband. I'm telling you this because I want you to understand that I'm here to find only serious relationship and not for playing games.. I'm not some young and naive girl to not recognize if the man who writes me has serious intentions or not Smiley So, when I write somebody at a first time I understand that it may finish just at the beginning of correspondence and to not leave any good impression in my mind.. and I never cherish any big hopes for success when I start making any new acquaintance on the dating site.. But every time I'm trying to be attentive and optimistic.. and I'm sure that one day I will find the right man.. that one whom I'm looking for! Smiley
I live with my parents and just have finished my high education. I'm painter-designer for my speciality and I love my job very much Smiley I work in designer's office and I do different job.. from creating a clothes to making a design of dwelling houses and buildings. If you probably read my profile you know that I'm from Ukraine and I'm genuine Ukrainian.. the same as my parents are Smiley I live in Horol, it's the town situated in Poltavskaya region. I was born in Poltava, but my parents had moved to Horol right away after my birth. I'm only one child and I don't have siblings Griesgrämig though I always dreamt to have younger sister or brother..
If you need to know my height and weight, it is 171 sm and 50 kg. Is it ok for you?
So, I think it is enough for my first letter and I hope you've got at least some notion about me. I've attached a couple of photos and I hope that they will give you good idea about me Smiley
What about you? What are your goals on the dating site?
If you liked me and want to start nice correspondence with me, tell me, please, about yourself what you think is the main and important information what I need to know about you.. and of course, don't forget to send your pictures, I would be very glad to receive them Smiley
With my best regards, Natalya.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 23. Januar 2012 um 19:30

@ Bindochnichtblöd

Smiley

Bindochnichtblöd schrieb on 23. Januar 2012 um 18:53:
möchte aber diesem Thread folgendes zur Unterstützung beifügen.

Wenn Du die gleiche Mailaddresse hast kannst Du hier weiter posten. Annsonsten beginne ein neues Thema im Scam or NoScam. Zu der Mail fehlt noch der Emailheader. Wo Du ihn findest und hier postest findest Du in den Boardregeln. Du findest sie in der oberen Tableiste.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema