Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Bella <duncanbella59@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 898 mal)

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Bella <duncanbella59@yahoo.com>
24. Oktober 2011 um 01:02

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=40581

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:

bella2uuu
   - 23 y/o female
   - from New York, New York, USA
   - English, English, French
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-10-21 07:53:32

bella2uuu are looking for      

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Looking for a body type      Athletic
Relationship      Friendship

Personal details of bella2uuu      

Name      hi
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1988 May 11
Height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Other
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

Description:
lat to love

Ideal match description:
lat to love

bella2uuu
    23 y/o female
    New York, USA

Hello dear,

Permit me to inform you my interest of going into business relationship with you. As I have inherited the sum of 7.5MUSD from my late father who died recently.
I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.
Contact me on this private email. (duncanbella59@yahoo.com) for more details. if case you did not get my e-mail ID very well than you can give me your own.
Miss Bella duncan.
Abidjan Cote d'

Yahoo:

Zitat:

Bella Duncan

Weiblich

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2011 um 01:30 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10652 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Bella <duncanbella59@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Oktober 2011 um 01:02

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=217597

Zitat:
Dearest xxxxx,

I thank you so much for your reply to my message and please I want to assure you that what I have proposed to you is by no way a joke. The bank can bear witness and I have all the issued documents to prove my self. Actually it’s not really easy to trust somebody especially a stranger but because we are human begins we can not do without our fellow human that is why we must have to build trust among ourselves.

Please bear in mind that this fund was deposited by my late Father in favour of me and all the documents related to this transaction are here with me and since the death of my late Father, I have finding things very difficult with living.

Please I will like you to speed up very fast to make this project success and I will like to come over to meet you in your country and start my education where I stop and please kindly accept me with all your heart because right now, I have nobody as trusted relation here.

I have gone to the Bank to verify about the fund which they confirmed to me that the money is still with their Bank and they printed the last statement of the account to proof that they are still in posession of the fund but they told me that I am not upto 26 years of age that I cannot have access to the fund that I have to get a guardian who will represent me to receive my inherited fund on my behalf.

I would want you to contact Bank so that he will help you in bring the funds. I will need your information to write an Official Notification Letter to the Bank, I will need your Full Address, your Direct phone Number and your I.D card to enable write a letter to the Bank concerning you been my representive/guardian that will receive this fund.

I will not delay to provide you with my personal details for more trust, kindly find below my address and other information’s about my late father for your references. I am sending these details to you in trust and confidence and I will like you to keep them confidential for security reasons please.

My name and address:
Name: Miss Bella Duncan
Profession: Student
Date of Birth: 23rd March 1988
Address: Lot 15 Rue des jardins Cocody
Abidjan, Ivory Coast, West Africa.

My late fathers personal details:
Name: Mr. Given Duncan,

Please I will appreciate it if you could brief me about the investment opportunities you have around your area, because my dream's investment is investing shares, above all, I want you to give me your kind assistance in every aspect to get this getting the funds to your position within a short time so that I will continue with my education while you will help me invest the money till such a time that I will be mature enough to face the business that you will negotiate for me.

Best Regards

Bella Duncan.

N:B/ please promise me that you will not betray me when my the money gets transferred into your account, because I am counting on you right now believing in the good Lord who is joining us together, I will be glad giving you 20% for your co-operation and for your assistance till the end of the transaction.what matters in this transaction is TRUST

Code
Alles auswählen

AROBASE
Arobase Telecom
AROBASE TELECOM S.A (c/o MTN Cote d'Ivoire)
c/o AF NET Internet Services
Imm. AFNET, Rue de l'Industrie
Zone 3 Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Abidjan
C I 

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2011 um 01:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.