Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lilia <stllyaga@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 2486 mal)

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Lilia <stllyaga@rambler.ru>
07. Oktober 2011 um 23:49

Ich habe da mal wieder auf Russiancupid was Neues kennengelernt. Schaue ich mir die Bilder an, dann bin ich mir sicher das es scam ist. Aber schaut selber. Und fragt mich bitte nicht nach dem dem Quelltext denn mittlerweile bin ich von meinem eigentlichen Arbeitsort Rumaenien nach Mailand entsandt und greife meine Emails ausschiesslich per Webmail ab. Naechste Woche gibt es eine Chance weil ich dann im Buero in Ploiesti bin.....

Email 1

Hello, dear xxxxx))) 

I am so happy, you have written to me! I was so impatient to get your message that I checked my mail box several times before it came. You really caught my attention on the site and I have a strong desire to talk with you. 

So, I propose you to start from the very beginning: as you can see from my profile, my name is Lilia, it is usual Ukrainian name, and it means that I am just usual Ukrainian girl. I am 25 years old. As for my appearance, you can see everything on your own from the photos and I am sending some more now, hope you will like them:) 

I live in small town Makeevka, it isn't a noisy town but rather quite and cosy. I like it very much just because there are my friends and my family. I think it `s human factor which makes us attached to a place. How do you think? 

But at the same time I am ready to relocate and to try find my happiness in a foreign country if I find my love there. 

I am foreign language teacher so, you won`t be surprised to know that I speak both French and English, I like my profession, it gives me a lot of moral satisfaction))).What else to tell about me, I can say that I am a very home oriented girl; I am good at cooking, especially Japanese and Ukrainian dishes. I am looking for my life partner, the one to care and share my life with. I have only serious and pure intentions to find my second half and to create a family with. Yes, in spite of my young age I am ready for this. 

Let`s learn more about each other? I want to know more about you because I am really interested in you, in your inner world. And in addition I would be pleased to have more pictures of you! Waiting for your answer soon!!!!!! 

Lilia 

I am so happy, you have written to me! I was so impatient to get your message that I checked my mail box several times before it came. You really caught my attention on the site and I have a strong desire to talk with you. 

So, I propose you to start from the very beginning: as you can see from my profile, my name is Lilia, it is usual Ukrainian name, and it means that I am just usual Ukrainian girl. I am 25 years old. As for my appearance, you can see everything on your own from the photos and I am sending some more now, hope you will like them:) 

I live in small town Makeevka, it isn't a noisy town but rather quite and cosy. I like it very much just because there are my friends and my family. I think it `s human factor which makes us attached to a place. How do you think? 

But at the same time I am ready to relocate and to try find my happiness in a foreign country if I find my love there. 

I am foreign language teacher so, you won`t be surprised to know that I speak both French and English, I like my profession, it gives me a lot of moral satisfaction))).What else to tell about me, I can say that I am a very home oriented girl; I am good at cooking, especially Japanese and Ukrainian dishes. I am looking for my life partner, the one to care and share my life with. I have only serious and pure intentions to find my second half and to create a family with. Yes, in spite of my young age I am ready for this. 

Let`s learn more about each other? I want to know more about you because I am really interested in you, in your inner world. And in addition I would be pleased to have more pictures of you! Waiting for your answer soon!!!!!! 

Lilia 

Und die Email 2, wo sie kein Stueck auf meinen Text eingegangen ist (Ausnahme sie fragt nach meiner Tochter resultierent vom Russiancupid Portrait)

Hello dear xxxxx! 

Thank you for your letter! 

I've read your letter and I have such a good feeling about you. It is difficult to explain, but let me try: it`s a kind of pleasant excitement, just like when you buy a new book and you don`t really know what is inside…Yes, you are unknown book for me now, but I hope very soon you will open and more to me. I don`t remember if I have written to you, I appreciate sincere, open and honest people, just because I am like this. I want to clear up one important thing: I have only serious intentions. I tell it because I do know how many unfair people are on the Internet, and it`s outrageous! The most annoying thing is that foreigners really think bad about all girls from my side because of some dishonest people over the Internet. Let’s not waste our time on talking about this but let’s knowing each other better. 

As you can see I am here not for games or Internet correspondence. It`s just a try to find love of my life, my only man who will be able to make me smiling every day, who will be my sunbeam in my colorless life. I want to love and to be loved. Searching for love over the Internet is something new for me, but I hope beginners are lucky:). It is really a great pity but I was not lucky to find my right man here . I had some bad experience and I do not want to begin any relationships with Ukrainian man again. I do believe foreign men are more frank, carrying, tender and romantic. 

And what about you? Why are you searching for a woman on-line? Who do you want to see as your life partner? Tell me please, I am really interested. I hope we will be close in future, so I`d like to speak open about such things. 

As I`ve already written, I am nearly 25 years old and in our country it`s just the age for getting married, all my family is looking forward to this event, I am ready for this but I don`t want to hurry up, I am waiting for THE MAN of my life.And as soon as I meet him I am ready to settle down and to start a family, it is my grestest desire now.

Tell me more about your daughter, please! I am very interested in you, your hobbies and interests.  

That`s enough for serious things. Tell me how are you going? What`s new? What`s the weather is like today? 

I don't know for sure what you want to know about me, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you are interested in, I will reply for all of them with pleasure. I am sending you two of my newest photos, I hope you will like them both and hope to get some more from you! 

Have a nice day and take care! Write me back soon, ok?

Wish you good work 

Lilia 

Und nun noch nie (endgeilen) Bilder

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 17:45 von † Rais † » 
Grund: ua10735 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Lilia <stllyaga@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 08. Oktober 2011 um 15:43

In der Google Suche habe ich folgendes gefunden:

lilia stilyaga@rambler.ru - find dating scams or scammer reportwww.russian-mates.com/blacklist/.../lilia_stilyaga-rambler.ru.htmlCached

You +1'd this publicly. Undo
lilia stilyaga@rambler.ru scam activiy report. lilia stilyaga@rambler.ru find dating scams or scammer reports, blacklist and fraud report.

1. There are 1 scam reports on women called lilia were found. 
Require scam activity report ChanceForLove members login   |   None ChanceForLove members login 

Ich habe da keinen Account, von daher kann ich den Bericht nicht abfragen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #2 - 06. Dezember 2011 um 11:57

Gelistet:

http://www.russian-mates.com/blacklist/stat/scam_queries_10_2011_page308.html

Bitte diese Dame jemand anschreiben. Danke!!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2011 um 11:58 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Antwort #3 - 06. Dezember 2011 um 13:17

@ Wesermann

Mail ist auf dem Weg

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 06. Dezember 2011 um 13:18

@ Almöhi

Dann warten wir mal ab.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #5 - 07. Dezember 2011 um 10:48

Bilderfund.

http://View translation.google.com/View translation?hl=de&sl=ru&u=http://www.galya.ru/clubs/show.php%3Fid%3D436452&ei=NTXfTqbdJs3s-gaS__WxBQ&sa=X&oi=View ciwqp3mfkKHhLf4xtDao6E6Hw4AGcaOXzfw%26prmd%3Dimvns
per Google übersetzt.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Antwort #6 - 08. Dezember 2011 um 02:37

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <stllyaga@rambler.ru>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 07 Dec 2011 13:11:33 -0000
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.27]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx075) with SMTP; 07 Dec 2011 14:11:33 +0100
Received: from C3 (unknown [95.141.44.191])
     (Authenticated sender: stllyaga@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8309B2C350C
     for <xxxx@gmx.de>; Wed,  7 Dec 2011 17:11:20 +0400 (MSK)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 15:15:02 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional
Reply-To: stllyaga@rambler.ru
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1822062157.20111207151502@rambler.ru>
To: y<< <yyyyh@gmx.de>
Subject: Hello from Lilia
In-Reply-To: <4EDE052D.8010605@gmx.de>
References: <4EDE052D.8010605@gmx.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------D616D18E14F15DD8"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6YnfBt15NeotIeZ62SVLKd3BSeCk+phQ2siAwLZc0EFPKYEJuwBhaOpDRt5
pd9ErBXCm+2+cATgd/mlnMObRulVf2VdVbE8dlCZY7CIo+qgzQ+VIIB+4i0ODzI23/KNOPv/Aa1v
9gq/nso3PR+tM1CDI7Tlj2pxyRt+M4fBnGjg8nwdp3jwqH37R5PgYGZjkvm+RMs2j13r/yjq+MMA
EQR8xDgSyAl2cs=V1;

------------D616D18E14F15DD8
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-15
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello, dear xxxx )))

I am so happy, you have written to me! You really caught my attention on the site and I have a strong desire to talk with you. 

Lilia

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 17:45 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 08. Dezember 2011 um 02:42

Eingeliefert über Italien

Code