Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Antonio <lonelyantonio2011@live.com> <lonelyantonio2011@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1510 mal)

Jennifer
Ex-Mitglied

Antonio <lonelyantonio2011@live.com> <lonelyantonio2011@yahoo.com>
06. Oktober 2011 um 09:21

Hallo zusammen,

habe heute wieder eine Mail bekommen über GermanFriendFinder.com, sicherlich ein scammer!!!?
Seine Adressen sind:  lonelyantonio2011@live.com , lonelyantonio2011@yahoo.com  Ärgerlich

Gruß Jennifer
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 10:20 von Headhunter »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Antonio <lonelyantonio2011@live.com> <lonelyantonio2011@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. Oktober 2011 um 09:45

@ Jennifer

Bitte les dir mal die  Smiley durch. Nur mit den Mailadressen kann man kaum etwas anfangen.

Boardregel

Hier siehst du, wie du den Quelltext findest und postest.

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 10:19 von Headhunter »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

WeAreLegion
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 06. Oktober 2011 um 09:48

Hallo Jennifer
freut mich das du hier postest aber wir bräuchten noch Quelltext und Mail von dem Herren und evtl Fotos.
Damit können wir dann eine Analyse starten. Nur mit der Mailadresse können wir genauso wie du nur Google bemühen und auf ein Ergebnis hoffen.

Ansonsten kann ich dir die Boardregeln ans Herz legen http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1264357835

Und um an die Quelltext der Mails zu kommen wäre für dich http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen interessant.

Solltest du nur eine Info über das GermanFriendFinder bekommen haben wird es schwer herauszufinden was dahinter steckt da müsste sich jemand die Mühe machen und ihn anschreiben.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 10:20 von Headhunter »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 06. Oktober 2011 um 10:33

Hier ist schon mal sein Yahoo-Profil:

Zitat:
Antonio James
Updates erhalten

Männlich - Cordele, Georgia
    russusina vor 9 Tagen

Das Bild zeigt uns das ehemalige Model und heutigen United States Senator von Massachusetts Scott Brown.

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Brown
Bilderfund: http://iamtheteaparty.net/news/scott-brown-bans-the-tea-party-from-posting-to-hi...
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Brown/178795233167?sk=info
Homepage: http://www.scottbrown.com/

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2011 um 10:28 von »  

lonelyantonio2011_profile1.jpg ( 27 KB | Downloads )
lonelyantonio2011_profile1.jpg
lonelyantonio2011a.jpg ( 65 KB | Downloads )
lonelyantonio2011a.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 06. Oktober 2011 um 10:41

Ich habe noch etwas auf Pig Buster gefunden: http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=542710
Vorher hatte er die Email-Adressen: <scott4real03@yahoo.com> <scott4real03@live.com>

Zitat:
Email:   
scott4real03@yahoo.com
Date Added:
Tue Apr 12 03:16pm
ID:
Views:

Names, ID's, Emails & Messages used by this scammer

antonio

My name is antonio i saw your profile today atand became in terested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my other other pictures and tell you more about me , here is my email address(scott4real03@yahoo.com)or (scott4real03@live.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your email to my emaill address Remember the distance or age or color does not matter to me .hope to hear from you soon , antonio

hello l sent you an email all about me with my new because my other email address have been hijacked , by spammers,so this is my new email address lonelyantonio2011@live.com , this is my email address you emailed me on my old emailed address that is also been hijack ,yahoo scott4real03@yahoo.com explaining all about you to me do l did same too by replying you back with my new email address , l hope to hear from you soon you can add me on my yahoo messanger lonelyantonio2011

dear beautiful *** Red roseWilted rose
this all about me l WAS in us army, US BASE BALAD IRAQ, Rank Lieutenant Colonel,but l am retired now but l am into oil rigs contract now .l have a daughter called mary she is 13 yrs old now , a graduate of Wakefield High School and Tufts University.Height: 5' 8, Weight 160 lbs, Measurements is 35D-24-36, Hair color is brown, length is not that long... eyes color are blue.. Skin color White.. i should tells that I am the Real Deal, Not a player, No bad manners, no snoring', no picky eater, no drama, no anger, no mood swings,no jealousy, no sarcasm, l was born in cordele goergia that is my home land .l have made and now i have made up my mind to settle down and start a new life despite all the distress....really hope i have a shoulder to lean on..maybe urs will be good for me..Just wanted to let you know thhe kind of person I am, I am a man that is in need of real and perfect love, I need a woman that can take me through the hard and good times of life , I have been hurt before by a woman i loved so much and right now i wish i'll find my true love and partner.....thats the reason why I said that I need love....I am not out for anything but love from someone. Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work.I do not smoke. I donot drink on social occasions. Concerning sexuality, I am not a promiscuous man . My desire is to be sexually faithful to the woman I marry. if two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their
partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved.I am a one woman man . I do not do drugs, do not abuse alcohol and do not play head
games. I like to look at issues from different perspectives to achieve better understanding.Like honesty and truthfulness.I hate lies and cheat. I am very
intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantic, caring, sensitive, compassionate, easy going, appreciative, monogamous, friendly,
sincere, understanding,straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking and easy to please. Importantly, I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. On
rainy days I like watching an old movie with some popcorn with that someone special. like ,watching romantic films,reading ,walking on the beach,
Intellectual conversations,Holding hands with a woman and having a nice day(s) out.I have been described as someone who love's to experiment in the kitchen,
and hopefully it will turn out to be something great! I am not a gourmet cook, but I sure do try to come up with something new, and exiting for that special
evening .I can appreciate, and love,home-cooked meals, as well as a fine dinning experience. Friends have told me that I am extremely loyal, approachable,
honest, and laid back. I don't take myself too seriously since life is too short. Let�s Go to a wine tasting or a jazz concert" in typically weekends or
maybe just a casual walk on the beach.I can see from my own perspective look responsible than others I have met here on the internet since its hard to find
very honest and loving woman here that can be the future woman for me, l will be returning home very soon, this is why am looking for a nice caring woman
to spend the rest of my life with, l am not here for any games so l dont any game headed person l hate been play games with an emotional feelings l am very
new here so l have to be very careful too ,have a nice day hope to hear from you soon ,Antonio Red roseRed heart

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema