Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ira / Irina <moroz-step@rambler.ru> <support@sukov-travel.com> (Gelesen: 6969 mal)

ZaleeuZA
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Cape Town
Ira / Irina <moroz-step@rambler.ru> <support@sukov-travel.com>
04. Oktober 2011 um 01:21

Well this one is a blatant scam, but will follow the forum rules and post it here first. It involves Sukov / Velanga travel and the real man behind it.

It is a pity I can post only 6 images, because I have more. This conversation took place over a lot of messages (more than 50 ). I really pushed this guy hard Smiley

Did I mention that I hate scammers ?

Anyway, here goes. I did not copy the headers for all the messages because they were identical anyway for the two different sources.

First message on RussianCupid.com to me :

Zitat:
Russiancupid Message below. No headers.

Message From Ira:
View translation:
Subject:
Date: 22-Sep-2011 ( 0 minutes ago )
good night a mysterious stranger, I am writing to you the first letter, and the only hope for the best, I'm very interested to take serious and long-term relationship, just a little bit of romance and love ... read your profile, inside me, something clicked and I felt that I knew you all my life, maybe you think I'm exaggerating a bit, but still I hope that you will be lenient towards me, I am very very nervous, because, what I'm doing the first steps to explore with you ...
maybe today you do not answer, but I wish that you knew my email address:
moroz-step@rambler.ru

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.180.94.68 with SMTP id da4cs142714wib;
        Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:40:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.132.82 with SMTP id a18mr1877746bkt.356.1316727646095;
        Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <moroz-step@rambler.ru>
Received: from maile.rambler.ru (maile.rambler.ru. [81.19.66.15])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l14si6263150bke.92.2011.09.22.14.40.43;
        Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of moroz-step@rambler.ru designates 81.19.66.15 as permitted sender) client-ip=81.19.66.15;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of moroz-step@rambler.ru designates 81.19.66.15 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=moroz-step@rambler.ru
Received: from [95.29.201.205] (unknown [93.81.62.78])
     (Authenticated sender: moroz-step@rambler.ru)
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 31C081A2503A
     for <xxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com>; Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:40:34 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:36:25 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1586604695.20110923013625@rambler.ru>
To: xxxx xxxxxx <xxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Answer Today

Zitat:
mmmmmm ..... Well, thanks for not a short message XXXXX!

Now I realize that I made the right choice, and your message pleases my eyes ... 
I want to build our dialogue as something unusual? What do you think? I do not want what it would be trivial: a question - answer! 
Maybe we can talk about something? on what topic you want to talk? What are priorities in life in your future? And yet, you have children? Maybe you want another child? Maybe a career? We must begin our mutually pleasant dialogue with something, you just think? I am very interested to learn something new, find and meet new people, maybe to study the planet, travel, sports, shopping, books, movies, music and more! 
But creating a profile on a dating site, I want only the real enjoyable relationships, create family and be happy in my understanding - is a woman's happiness! 
Maybe I'm wrong, and women's happiness does not exist only in my fantasies .... 
I am 28 years old, but I feel that I'm no use to anyone. I know that my mother loves me, but I want another love. 

In Russia, I can not find a decent man with whom I want to build 
serious relationship. Sometimes I faced deception and betrayal, and I came to 
conclusion that the Russian boys do not know how to treat girls! Not 
I recently saw on TV, the wedding-century England's Prince and 
Princess! I was shocked, I really enjoyed this wedding! And, 
Of course, in the end, I want to get the perfect wedding in the future 
family based on trust and mutual understanding! 
I am very positive and open person, but also vulnerable and gullible. My friends tell me I'm too trusting, and this is my problem ... in spite of the difficulties that have been in my life, I still want to live and enjoy. 
I am no less serious and independent. In spite of all my failures in my life, I'm trying to survive in this harsh world of lies and deceit ... 

I work in a hairdressing salon, as you can see, I do not have much free time, but still, what would you write a message, I will be able to calculate the time! You know, this is something unusual and cool to talk to you, how many miles separate our homeland? What can you say about your town?

However, if our thoughts are similar, I want to continue: My name is Irina! I was born on the shore 
Caspian Sea, but due to political problems and the collapse of 
The Soviet Union in 1991, my parents were forced to leave Azerbaijan and travel to Russia! Now I live in Omsk, northern city, where 
cold and sad .. 

I took courses massage therapist, and I own a beautiful and relaxing massage. If you have back pain, I will gladly help you ... 
In addition, my interests: Russian cuisine, I love to cook and make different dishes! Maybe you want, what I would do something to you ... yummy? 

I would like to share with you my inner dreams, but I think now would be redundant, since it is only my first letter! But I am sure that soon we will be able to share and exchange compliments and feelings, secrets and desires ... 
I hope that you are tired to read my long letter, I said, everything really! Now I have a few questions 
You: What do you do in your life? Why you should go to dating site Online?
You can ask me questions, I am happy to answer them, it will be
only mean that your interest in my person is growing, and that you 
interested in me. I will write later. But I hope to hear from you. Tell me more, your interests, lifestyle, work, etc. 

If my writing as something unpleasant and not so nice, I beg you, be loyal to me a little ... I really want something to surprise you, but I do not know how to do it ... maybe you'll give me some advice. Irina Russian girl from the cold north .. 

p.s. my photos ... although not so nice, maybe they can show how lonely I am now ...

Headers for all "her" messages the same as above.

Zitat:
Subject: good night from Irina
-----------------------------

Again, I'm very happy to hear from you my Darling xxxxxxx!
I do not know how to describe my feelings when I see your message 
my mailbox. My dear ... I am very glad that I discovered my true and sincere friend like you! Yesterday I was talking to my friends and I gossiped with them, they envy me that I made an unusual choice and got to know you. It's very nice to me, to hear what 
Do you think of my photography. Of course, we can make our fate ... 
I've always thought about family and motherhood ... Dear, the family is sacred to me, for me it is the meaning of my life. I can copy many of the habits of my mother, 
it is a good mother and wife. I always keep it as an example, when 
represent my family. As well I like to keep my room clean when everything is in order at home, and your soul, just as calmly. I have a few potted plants in my apartment, and always take care of them. Flowers is a decoration in my room. As you can see, I try to be a good housewife. But, unfortunately, 
There are some negative factors: the next conflict: mistrust, deception, 
betrayal, and the collapse of relations ... In my life, not so good and not so smooth ... My parents got divorced, my father was very mean and cowardly ... he abandoned me and my mother in favor of a young girl, and, of course, went out of our house in an unknown direction! For a long time, I and my mother could not forget the betrayal by our father. Since then, enough time has passed, and I can say with certainty that time - treats! Then I started to treat very carefully with men because my father did for us is very painful, and I take very seriously the issue of honesty and trust. 
I do not know why I'm telling you all this, but nevertheless, I will be calm, if you will know!
So I want a wonderful family, what would the situation with my father in childhood not happened in my family. I believe honesty and good 
the intention in your words. I'm just trying to find my love for life! For me, it is important to read each of your letters and to learn more about you. You also talked about our relationship, I think 
that with each your letter, I feel something good, Something warm, 
something unusual, something quite different! What do you think about our correspondence? You love to write letters for me? Are you ready to continue to communicate with me further? I very much want that our communication would have never stopped! It 
very good for me to hear what you think about our future together, I think that with each your letter I am very pleased to know that I need you. In the relationship is very important, in fact, if we want to build something big, we must be honest with each other. In fact, trust is a strong basis for - friendship, romance, love and family! The fate puts us a test and we have to overcome them (test)
Please tell us what you think about my words? You have always been 
honest?  So  I  ask  you, please, never hurt me, because I do not hold
Broken  Hearts  with adhesive. I should finish the letter, because the
feelings  and  memories  are very strong. I look forward to an answer,
and I think about you. Kiss for you your Irina

Zitat:
I'm sorry, so late, but today, crazy day!
My  dear, I just say that your letters make me happy, I like it, and I
would like something more than just a virtual communication, and today
I  made  the  first  important  step  to meet to you for my happiness!
Darling xxxxxxx We understand each other through letters, but enough, and I am sure that we understand each other when we meet! I want to feel you in reality, as soon as possible! HONEY, I think about you a lot of time. I think
about you all day and I dream about you all night. 
I am telling you this because I feel - I want you! I want to be with you, feel the breath and tongue on my body. I do not know what you think about it, but it is my wish. And I want to hear your opinion on this issue. 
Now I know I can travel with you everywhere, and everything will be fine, because I hope that you and I know that you can always support me. My darling, today I found a good travel agent day. Today, we have found the best travel agency. My mother was interviewed with the manager of a travel agency. He answered all her questions. She told me that it is better to travel agency. I trust her, so I decided to use this travel agency. Now I know it's not so hard to get a visa and passport. It does not take much time, perhaps 2 weeks may be higher. 
All depends on me quite a bit, I must prepare the documents and send them to a travel agency, everything takes care of a travel agency, visa and international passport as well as airline tickets (round trip) and medical insurance! I do not need the help of your embassy, ​​travel agency will make all the necessary documents, I will be traveling on a tourist visa, a visa is a standard, easy visa for a Russian tourist! It's not that hard! I hope you understand what I mean .. 
And yet, I just want to say, if you agree to this? and I can come to you no earlier than October 25?, we can move on! If you have doubts, I must consider them, because now it all depends on your answer .. I need to know your answer, if tomorrow morning I'll get a positive response from you, I will act, and it's much more serious than just a virtual communication. And please, I beg you not to be superfluous initiative, I'll tell you what will be my next steps, only after receive your reply ... Darling, this is a very serious organization, and we need to make the coolness and determination, and our efforts will be rewarded ! 
Please understand me, I must be absolutely sure that I do.
with bated breath your response my lovely! 

The setup for the money Smiley

Zitat:
For  me  time  has stopped, do not want to think about work and do not want to work. I want to tell you a lot, but all the thoughts in my head like a mess ... I fear only that I can never see you! Thinking about you every day, drowning in your arms at night and wake up in the morning alone. Oh my God! It is just not bearable to wake up and realize that it was only a dream! Sometimes you just do not  want  to  wake up ... I love the night, because only  then I belong to you completely. Not  distracting, and I am  enjoying  a  dream in which only you and others there is no place! Did not you hear me screaming, calling you, as I feel bad without you! Oh,  it's  a  lovely  name, xxxxxxx!  I  love  you  and everything connected  with you! Today, I have terrible news, I was shocked by a travel agency, I heard the cost of travel, so I figured it would be difficult to pay for it, I cry, I can not pay. It was a shock to me, and I started crying.
My  mom said that I should not cry, because tears will not help find a
solution,  you  know  what I always say what I think, therefore I am I
want to ask your assistance in travel to you, please, dear xxxxxxx, you can help me with travel expenses to you, I'll, be grateful, but then I realize that your words are not just words. My Honey, if you are ready to help you should contact your tour agent that we found. You have to ask them about exactly the price list and payment method. In addition, you should write to the travel agency the airport from which you can pick me up. My beautiful, if you're willing to help me with the cost, I'll give you a tour agency e-mail address, which I attended and you are in contact with them? You do this for me answer, my dear, with beating hearts. I miss about you.
Kiss passionately 
Your beautiful Irina

Now here you must look at the photo of her crying. See the tears ? Oh my, that was soooo funny ! Smiley
Now time to go for the man behind the scene.
Lets make him work. Refuse to pay the money to anyone
except the girl.
Ah , our old friend Sukov Travel. Lets get the man behind Sukov Travel.

Zitat:
The travel agency that I used: www.sukov-travel.com  ;
Thus, you can write a letter in English, help desk: support@sukov-travel.com  
To write a letter in support of tourism services, you will need: 

Client: Morozova Irina Sergeevna May 31, 1983. 
Actual location: Russia, Omsk, ul. Gagarina - 15 h. 12 app. Postal Code. 644 024 
So do you have to specify your home address and the airport. 
As for the relative departure date it will be October 18. 
I think you should ask the price list of all expenses for the trip! 
I can not believe it, today I got a shock when I found out the cost of travel ... might be for you it's not big money, but still I am very grateful to you for what you have to give you I'll only love and affection! 

-------------------

Headers for Sukov Travel. 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.180.81.8 with SMTP id v8cs53062wix;
        Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.55.146 with SMTP id u18mr13736997fag.108.1317187045364;
Return-Path: <support@sukov-travel.com>
Received: from privserv.velanga-travel.com (static.224.252.4.46.clients.your-server.de. [46.4.252.224])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c19si10433290fah.25.2011.09.27.22.17.24
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 46.4.252.224 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of support@sukov-travel.com) client-ip=46.4.252.224;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 46.4.252.224 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of support@sukov-travel.com) smtp.mail=support@sukov-travel.com
Received: from ip-95-87-48-181.trakiacable.net ([95.87.48.181] helo=[95.29.222.98])
     by privserv.velanga-travel.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.69)
     (envelope-from <support@sukov-travel.com>)
     id 1R8mWY-0004iv-Fz
     for xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx@gmail.com; Wed, 28 Sep 2011 01:17:40 -0400
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:16:18 +0400
Message-ID: <354918538.20110928091618@sukov-travel.com>
To: "xxxxxxx xxxxxxx" <xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx@gmail.com>

So it seems Sukov Travel is also Velanga Travel.

Good afternoon, Mr. x xxx, I travel expert Eduard Surovie.
Today  in  our  travel  agency   has  been  back  мисс Irina Morozova,
which left me a passport data. 
Of course, I will reserve tickets for oktober 18, to Miss Morozova as she wishes.
For what it would take a trip in US, in Las-Vegas, it requires
some paperwork, which I also have a price list. You can see them. Full
cost  for  travel  is:  2516.65 dollars US. (including all fees and taxes)
Fortunately, our travel agency has not practiced online payment, of course, for the safety of our customers.
We only use the direct bank transfers.
If you have no questions on the price list, we can discuss the details
transaction.
If you have any questions, I'd be happy  to  answer them.
Thank you for having chosen our Travel Agency, Best Regards

Lets heat things up a bit Smiley 
Blatant mistake made by Scammer and I wont let him get away with it .

Send a message to "her" ( Ira/Irina )

Zitat:
My Dear,

Please find another agency. These people are idiots. First of all, you are not travelling to Las Vegas, as they mention below. And then they want to give you a SCHENGEN visa to enter the USA ? Are they stupid ? Even I know that a Schengen is for Europe ( because I have one ).

I think it will be easier for me to come to you. Please give me the name of the hotel closest to you and I will make my own travel arrangements using my travel agency that is not staffed by monkeys.

I hate incompetence !!

And now he tries to cover up. This is almost like chess Smiley

Zitat:
Darling, please do not fault this travel agency, so I asked for Las Vegas. for me to Los Angeles and Las Vegas is something equal, yes even today The manager was surprised that I said Las Vegas, he tried to argue with me, but it was useless, I was stubborn, but I can not understand Why I said so, it's my fault really, of course, it's U.S. visa, but I also asked for a Schengen visa, it costs a few U.S. dollars, it's not so expensive, I thought she needed, I just asked her and insisted . I do not know why I'm doing all these things, perhaps I'm just nervous! sorry ..

Put more pressure on the scammer . He makes 2 big mistakes. First of all he replies for the woman and secondly he gives his real name after I insist I will not do a bank transfer. MoneyGram only. 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.180.81.8 with SMTP id v8cs60348wix;
        Wed, 28 Sep 2011 03:35:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.57.17 with SMTP id a17mr9228212fah.65.1317206101225;
        Wed, 28 Sep 2011 03:35:01 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <support@sukov-travel.com>
Received: from privserv.velanga-travel.com (static.224.252.4.46.clients.your-server.de. [46.4.252.224])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b26si10684726fab.169.2011.09.28.03.35.00
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Wed, 28 Sep 2011 03:35:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 46.4.252.224 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of support@sukov-travel.com) client-ip=46.4.252.224;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 46.4.252.224 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of support@sukov-travel.com) smtp.mail=support@sukov-travel.com
Received: from ip-95-87-48-181.trakiacable.net ([95.87.48.181] helo=[95.29.222.98])
     id 1R8rTu-00031u-Nn
     for xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx@gmail.com; Wed, 28 Sep 2011 06:35:15 -0400
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:05:29 +0400
Message-ID: <681132422.20110928140529@sukov-travel.com>
To: xxxxxxx xxxxxxx <xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CLIENT : Client: Morozova Irina Sergeevna May 31, 1983.

Zitat:
Mr. xxxxxxx, I do not want to spoil relations with you and Ms. Irina, at the beginning of our deal. BUT I want you to hold back a little emotion. I'm sorry that I am writing this letter to you only at night, but here in Omsk is working at noon. Yes we have a financial manager, whose name you can send money to the head office of our travel agency, located in St. Petersburg. Here are his data: 
Surname: Bakalkin 
Name: Viktor 
City: Saint-Petersburg
Once you make a transfer me need your order number "Money Gramm" (MTSN Number). 
Or electronic copy of the document confirming the transaction. 
And please be very careful when filling out forms.
Our travel agency gives a guarantee on travel. I can assure you that we will do at its best, our travel agency has a good reputation, positive emotions and good mood, feedback from our customers. I assure you that this misunderstanding will not happen again. With your permission, I will invite Ms. Irina Morozova in a travel agency for drafting the contract. as soon as everything is ready, I send you a copy in English.

Thereafter I played with him a bit more, saying that I am going to Moscow etc. and then I got bored and left it Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2021 um 16:12 von vierauge »  

moroz-step1.jpg ( 25 KB | Downloads )
moroz-step1.jpg
moroz-step2.jpg ( 27 KB | Downloads )
moroz-step2.jpg
moroz-step3.jpg ( 27 KB | Downloads )
moroz-step3.jpg
moroz-step4.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
moroz-step4.jpg
moroz-step5.jpg ( 34 KB | Downloads )
moroz-step5.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Ira / Irina <moroz-step@rambler.ru> <support@sukov-travel.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Oktober 2011 um 01:50

@ ZaleeuZA

Smiley

Quelltext 1 over Russia

Code
Alles auswählen
95.29.201.205 - Geo Information
IP Address 	95.29.201.205
Host 	95-29-201-205.broadband.corbina.ru
Location 	RU RU, Russian Federation
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Investelektrosviaz Ltd.
ISP 	OJSC Vimpelcom
AS Number 	AS8402 OJSC "Vimpelcom" 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:36:25 +0400

Quelltext 2 and 3 over Bulgaria

Code
Alles auswählen

95.87.48.181 - Geo Information
IP Address 	95.87.48.181
Host 	ip-95-87-48-181.trakiacable.net
Location 	BG BG, Bulgaria
City 	Dimitrovgrad, 43 -
Organization 	Trakia Cable LTD.Cable
ISP 	Trakia Kabel OOD
AS Number 	AS38924 Trakia Cable Ltd. 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:16:18 +0400

Smiley Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2011 um 01:52 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 04. Oktober 2011 um 01:58

@ ZaleeuZA

next time 1 email and 1 Quelltext and photos each posting please and not all together .

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ZaleeuZA
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Cape Town
Antwort #3 - 04. Oktober 2011 um 02:03

@ Iemansue

Okay ! Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bertoldo61
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 04. Oktober 2011 um 17:12

Verschlungene Wege, die diese Mail geht!

Zitat:
      id 1R8rTu-00031u-Nn

Eingeliefert über Bulgarien!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	95.87.48.181
Decimal:	1599549621
Hostname:	ip-95-87-48-181.trakiacable.net
ISP:	Trakia Kabel OOD
Organization:	Trakia Cable LTD.Cable
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP

Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Khaskovo
City:	Simeonovgrad 

Herkunft Russland!

Zitat:
helo=[95.29.222.98])

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	95.29.222.98
Decimal:	1595792994
Hostname:	95-29-222-98.broadband.corbina.ru
ISP:	OJSC Vimpelcom
Organization:	Investelektrosviaz Ltd.
Type:	Broadband

Geolocation Information

Im nächsten Schritt kommt dann auch noch Hetzner ins Spiel!

Zitat:
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b26si10684726fab.169.2011.09.28.03.35.00

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	46.4.252.224
Decimal:	772078816
Hostname:	static.224.252.4.46.clients.your-server.de
ISP:	Hetzner Online AG
Organization:	AQUA Networks Limited
Type:	Corporate

Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Bayern
City:	Augsburg 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 04. Oktober 2011 um 18:26

Information about sukov-travel.com:

Code
Alles auswählen
Domain Name: SUKOV-TRAVEL.COM

Registrant:
n/a
n a ()
n a
NA
Alabama,15136
US
Tel. +1.35136266

Creation Date: 26-Aug-2011
Expiration Date: 26-Aug-2012

Domain servers in listed order:
veksuper.earth.obox-dns.com
veksuper.mars.obox-dns.com
veksuper.mercury.obox-dns.com
veksuper.venus.obox-dns.com

Administrative Contact:
n/a
n a ()
n a
NA
Alabama,15136
US
Tel. +1.35136266

Technical Contact:
n/a
n a ()
n a
NA
Alabama,15136
US
Tel. +1.35136266

Billing Contact:
n/a
n a ()
n a
NA
Alabama,15136
US
Tel. +1.35136266 

The visa-fee is very cheap. For a tourist visa for russian citizen you have to pay US$ 140! Smiley

The site of sukov-travel.com seems to be a fake.
The contact-data have a wrong ZIP. The phonenumbers are non-russian!
Zitat:
Sukov Travel Agency
123631, Russia, Moscow
31 Isakovskogo Street

You can get on-line consultation or contact us via phone.
Phone: +44 033 0001 1204
Fax: +44 020 3002 2701

E-mail: support@sukov-travel.com

Ihre Lizenz:
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2011 um 18:50 von Uli »  

license_Sukor_Travel.jpg ( 67 KB | Downloads )
license_Sukor_Travel.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema