Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Yana <yanaln@meta.ua> (Gelesen: 9227 mal)

Doemel23
Ex-Mitglied

Yana <yanaln@meta.ua>
21. September 2011 um 17:17

Spoiler:
Return-path: <yanaln@meta.ua>
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:11:50 +0100
Received: from smtp.meta.ua ([194.0.131.41])
     by mail29.extendcp.com with esmtps (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
     (Exim 4.76)
     id 1R6Maa-0000FU-I0
     for xxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx; Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:11:50 +0100
Received: from [206.217.195.0] (port=3424 helo=localhost)
     by smtp.meta.ua with esmtpsa id 1R6Ma8-0007q0-VU by authid <yanaln@meta.ua>
     for <xxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx>; Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:11:46 +0300
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:11:19 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <18392261.20110921161119@meta.ua>
To: xxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx>
Subject: Re: For Yana
In-Reply-To: <4E772605.5080101@xxxx.xx>
References: <4E772605.5080101@xxxx.xx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------F4CA2471840F1EF"
X-Gen: a4f3eb315101fae7af411b7b7cee4dbe

------------F4CA2471840F1EF
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------EE15E1AA12A78846"

------------EE15E1AA12A78846
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

How are you, xxxxxxxxx?
i was impressed to get two of your letters at almost at once. i guess you sent me the first one before you read mine that i sent you on the site, right?Smiley And i was touched with all your commentaries you wrote about my words and about my ideas! the only what i didn't understand from your second letter was a question about art. i want to be sure that i understand each your word in a right way, that's why i hope you can explain me thsi part:) And it's a pity that i don't know German even a little bit because it would make everything being easy for us. Though, in any case, i appreciate all your efforts that you are doing and it's very nice that you are translating your letters specially for me. it really has a great meaning for me. Also, I like your honesty because from your words i see that you are on the site already for quite some time if you know some stories about people whose words differ from their intentions. i don't think that i can discuss this because i can't say that i have either good or bad experiences here. but from what you said, i guess that people who meet in a real life and not on the site face the same situations because there are some who have ideas in their minds that are not the same that they express trying to get to know you. But the fact that you are talking about it means that you are not one of them and it makes me to feel more comfortable writing to you now. i like your letter because I believe what you say as you are not hiding anything and you show me what you have in your mind. You start talking to me about what makes you worried, instead of making an effort to impress me with your creativeness or "super optimism"Smiley You seem to be honest, that is why i am answering you as it makes me excited! Honesty is a real treasure for me and you are giving it to me. I should thank you for that as it's such a rare feature. will you give me a chance to see what more i can get impressed by in your character? Sorry, I had to prevent you at once that my curiosity knows no measures, especially now then I almost know nothing about you! Meanwhile, even without warnings it was hard to miss it out of attention. I know. But it doesn't mean that understanding this, i'll stop being curious. And i want to learn about different moments of yoru life, that's why, will you tell me, how do you usually win woman’s attention? I mean how do you get acquainted? May I ask you if your last relationship finished long ago? Why are you not together any more? It seems to be important to be discussed as I know from my own experience that previous relationships changed me somehow. I split up with my boyfriend about a half of a year ago. It would have happened sooner or later because we were too different. He didn’t have any aims and he didn’t want to achieve anything in this life. I couldn’t be with a guy whose only interest was TV programs. He was the same when we had just met but I believed that I would have enough of strength and influence on him to change his style of life. I had a complete success with this. But the problem was that I didn’t forget that I am a woman. And sometimes I want to be weak next to a strong man, sometimes I don’t want him to be led by me, I want to be led by my man. xxxxxxxxx, I have no desire to rub from my memory that I am Woman. I don’t have an intention to say something bad but I got a feeling that men in my town and maybe, even in my country, lost the skill to appreciate femininity. I am here not by mistake… I don’t want to lose hope that somewhere there are still those men who want a woman in their life and not a man in a skirt. And being totally honest, I want to meet only one man who will be the Man not by sexual difference from a woman but by his way of life. And what are you waiting for from a woman?You know, one of the reason why i write you is that i like persistent people and those who know what they want - you seem to be such a man because you are not afraid of saying what you want. In your letter I hear words of the man who prefers actions to words. I'm pleased with this. I'll admit that i will correspond with you with joy and will be happy to talk to you not only in e-mails to learn more about you. But I wouldn't also like to go on this only way for ages. I want to write you because it's our chance to get acquainted and to understand whether we can really attract each other. Though i believe that it's really possible to understand only during a meeting. You see, we are familiar about this. And i want a date in a flash not because i will get to know something more from your gestures or from your gaze at me - i can't read faces at all. But during a date with you I'll realize what emotions you awake in my soul and i'll understand what I can propose to you... I want to enter your life to share with you mine and not just to get covered into your enthusiasm that you have about "your world". But it doesn't mean that I don't have any wish for you to tell me about your world:) So, hope to know about the place where you live and where you spent your childhood. For example, I was born and grew up at the same place – in Kupyansk. xxxxxxxxx, I guess, these were my parents who cultivated a light feeling of patriotism in my personality that’s why this town is the dearest and the most adorable place in the whole world for me. Exactly here I tasted my first breathe, I did my first step, I said the first word, I tried my first chocolate candy, I went to school for the first time, I met my first friend, I’ve been kissed for the first time, I experienced my first disappointment, I earned my first salary and many more other events happened for the first time here. And why is your land so dear to you? will you tell me? I wonder what influence the place where you were brought up had on you. I won’t “decorate” the truth and will admit that besides such strong love to Kupyansk, sometimes I have an impression that I overgrew this place. Do you remember a feeling in your childhood when everything seemed to be so huge, immense, and unbounded? So, well, now another feeling appeared that my small town became tiny and defenseless at all as if someone let down a screen that I always wanted to look through. And I also want you to share with me that place where you are living.
So, are you not tired of all my questions yet? xxxxxxxxx, I have many more of them. And I hope for a chance to ask all of them. Let’s go on with that next time! My mood would definitely change for better if you write me sooner. I’m curious to look into your life not only through your letters but through your photos as well. that's why special thanks for those you sent and i like the most the one from the second letter because i can see yoru eyes that are smiling right to me:)
I wish you keep your smile for the whole day!
Yana 

Na dann lasst uns mal schauen  Cool

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Oktober 2011 um 19:45 von † Rais † » 
Grund: ua10644 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Yana <yanaln@meta.ua>
Antwort #1 - 21. September 2011 um 17:24

Mail aus USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	206.217.195.0
Decimal:	3470377728
Hostname:	206.217.195.0
ISP:	Hosting Services
Organization:	Hosting Services
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Georgia
City:	Lizella
Latitude:	32.7813
Longitude:	-83.8218
Area Code:	478
Postal Code:	31052 

Zitat:
from [206.217.195.0] (port=3424 helo=localhost)
by smtp.meta.ua with esmtpsa id 1R6Ma8-0007q0-VU by authid <yanaln@meta.ua>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:11:19 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2011 um 17:27 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #2 - 21. September 2011 um 17:27

@ Doemel23

ist das der erste Brief von der??  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Doemel23
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 21. September 2011 um 17:30

Stiray schrieb on 21. September 2011 um 17:24:

Und sie sagt sie ist aus

Kupjansk

http://maps.google.ch/maps?q=Kupjansk&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&clien...

Da stimmt doch wieder etwas nicht oder?  Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Doemel23
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 21. September 2011 um 17:32

Headhunter schrieb on 21. September 2011 um 17:27:
ist das der erste Brief von der??  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Ja sie hat mir auf City Ihre mailadresse gegeben. Warum?

Ich habe Ihr 2 geschrieben.  Augenrollen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 21. September 2011 um 17:32

Zitat:
Und sie sagt sie ist aus

Kupjansk

egal was sie sagt!!!  Stiray schrieb on 21. September 2011 um 17:24:
Mail aus USA

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 21. September 2011 um 17:35

Zitat:
Ja sie hat mir auf City Ihre mailadresse gegeben. Warum?

na wenn alle so lange sind, hohle ich mir einen Kasten  Smiley mache es mir gemütlich und lese die Augenrollen

hast du auch den Link von City ??
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2011 um 17:36 von Headhunter »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 21. September 2011 um 17:36

Headhunter schrieb on 21. September 2011 um 17:32:
egal was sie sagt!!!  Stiray schrieb Heute um 17:24:
Mail aus USA

Laß ihn doch etwas Hoffnung. Schockiert/Erstaunt Ich kann mich doch auch irren. Irgendwehr wird es sicher nochmal überprüfen und mir Recht geben oder nicht.  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2011 um 17:37 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Doemel23
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 21. September 2011 um 17:40

http://members.city-of-brides.com/members_search/profiles/Jana_Kharkov_Ukraine_1...

Illyena Jana
ID #      1315042948
Land      Ukraine
Stadt      Kharkov
Geburtsdatum      28 October 1987
Größe      168 cm / 5'6"
Gewicht      49 kg / 107 lbs
Haarfarbe      Black
Augenfarbe      Brown
Kinder      I have no children.
Bildung      College
Beruf      Writer

Hi! I wish you good mood and sunny smile on your face!
I open my door in front of you and ask you to come into my life. All people are different and I don�t know you yet but I prefer to think the best about you. Because then it doesn�t matter who you are, for me you will be better. I don�t trust those who are saying that there are good and bad people, all people in my life are good because I can�t let them be bad while they are by my side. � Hm� I�ll tell you something. Now I am angry at myself. When I am nervous, I am starting talking about something abstract, just not to talk about real me. But it is good that I have noticed that myself. Now you know my secret and you will always know when I am nervous talking to you. Just promise me that you won�t use it against me! Smiley
Don�t judge me because that is the very first letter in my life that I�m writing � I have never sent any even to my grandparents. Maybe you have more experience with this. So, I let you be first. But I�ll be thankful if you answer me to my personal e-mail address: yanaln@meta.ua
My mood is more cheerful now. Thanks to you for that. Hope we�ll practice this more often.
Yana

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Oktober 2011 um 19:47 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #9 - 21. September 2011 um 17:40

@ Doemel23

Sie sagt nicht, dass Sie in dieser Stadt wohnt, ich kann aus der Mail nur entnehmen, dass sie großen Bezug zu dieser Stadt hat.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Doemel23
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 21. September 2011 um 17:41

dear xxxxxx!
Do you like Frank Sinatra? I do. If I start our acquaintance with this, maybe in time Strangers in the Night will become our song. Do you have a song that you share for both with someone? I don�t but I want. In lots of American films people choose Their song for a wedding but I don�t want it to be the only chance to get it. What do you think? It�s cute � we don�t know each other yet but we already have something common. For me it�s something new and it inspires me. I don�t want you to see only a woman in my face, I want to be a person for you. I don�t want to enter your life for waving my lashes, smiling charmingly and not talking about anything. Do you know what I�m trying to say? I want you to remember me what ever happens and I want to remember you. Yes, I didn�t forget that we are not really acquainted yet but we don�t need this, I think. I want to start as if we are already friends. I don�t want us to be shy speaking about anything or being afraid that we don�t understand each other. What I�m asking you for is being yourself and not wearing a mask of a perfect man because I don�t believe in perfection. Though I do believe in honesty. If you trust the same, please, can you reply to this e-mail address: yanaln@meta.ua
I�ll be waiting.
Yana

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2011 um 17:44 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Doemel23
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 21. September 2011 um 17:43

Wesermann schrieb on 21. September 2011 um 17:40:

Sie sagt nicht, dass Sie in dieser Stadt wohnt, ich kann aus der Mail nur entnehmen, dass sie großen Bezug zu dieser Stadt hat.

Ja da hast DU recht. Smiley  Nachfragen muss ich dann doch noch  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #12 - 21. September 2011 um 17:46

Stiray schrieb on 21. September 2011 um 17:36:
Headhunter schrieb on 21. September 2011 um 17:32:
egal was sie sagt!!!  Stiray schrieb Heute um 17:24:
Mail aus USA

Laß ihn doch etwas Hoffnung. Schockiert/Erstaunt Ich kann mich doch auch irren. Irgendwehr wird es sicher nochmal überprüfen und mir Recht geben oder nicht.  Zwinkernd

ich lasse jedem seine Hoffnung!!!

Spoiler:
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Doemel23
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 21. September 2011 um 18:00

Was ist denn jetzt los jetzt habe ich dieselbe Mail nochmal erhalten ???? Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-path: <yanaln@meta.ua>
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:57:43 +0100
Received: from smtp.meta.ua ([194.0.131.41])
     by mail29.extendcp.com with esmtps (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
     (Exim 4.76)
     id 1R6PB8-0006mw-Q6
     for xxxxxxxxx; Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:57:43 +0100
Received: from [206.217.195.0] (port=3653 helo=localhost)
     by smtp.meta.ua with esmtpsa id 1R6PAk-0006io-6P by authid <yanaln@meta.ua>
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:57:41 +0300
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:57:17 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <665959300.20110921185717@meta.ua>
To: Webmaster <xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: For Yana
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------4F1DD20B6386962"
X-Gen: a4f3eb315101fae7af411b7b7cee4dbe

------------4F1DD20B6386962
Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2011 um 18:01 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #14 - 21. September 2011 um 18:01

Zitat:
Was ist denn jetzt loss jetzt habe ich dieselbe Mail nochmal erhalten ????

das passiert schon mal! Schichtwechsel vielleicht Zwinkernd Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema