Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Tonnia <tonnianorma@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1599 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Tonnia <tonnianorma@gmail.com>
19. September 2011 um 11:53

from www.single123.com

Zitat:
I am: Woman 
Seeking a: Man 
State: Pennsylvania 
City: Harrisville 
Zip Code: 16038 
In my own words: I'm usually shy and quiet until you really get to know me. I tend to be too trusting and very sensitive so I am easily hurt. I'm very kind and loving - loving and being loved back is the best thing in the world Zwinkernd And I am very dedicated to those who are closest to me. I am passive and I generally do not like to lead but I am a loyal follower! I'm easy going and I avoid arguments and disagreements whenever possible. I am low maintenance and I am not afraid to get dirty. I love to laugh, I am fun to be around and I am a great listener. I am humble, nonjudgmental and I like to be neat and organized. 

Body type: Slim 
Height: 5' 9" 
Eyes: Blue 
Hair: Black 
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

Zitat:
Re: kiss for you

Sender: tonnianorma
    Sent on 09/19/2011 05:26 am

Hi ,

Thank for your email and i want to confirm to you that i got your email, Im Tonnia from ,I'm into Interior and Ext decoration and Nanny, my mother is an spainish woman while my father is from American ..... Im 29 single and no kid, i dont want anyone that want to cheat and get me burnt again..... I guess you going to be good friend that will View translation into good relationship....That is little about me. you can get back to me via email at tonnianorma@yahoo.com

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Tonnia
31 - Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2013 um 12:16 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Tonnia <tonnianorma@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. September 2011 um 11:56

also to find on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001647152886

Zitat:
Tonnia Norma
Has worked at Personal AssistantWent to Marist High SchoolLives in Chicago Ridge, Illinois
Education and work
Employers      

Personal Assistant
        Gobierno del Estado de Durango

Secondary school      

Marist High School

Arts and entertainment
Music      

Country music

Books      

Novel

Movies      

Nicolas Cage

Television      

Ashton Kutcher

Activities and interests
Other      
Paulo Coelho, Match.com, Match.com, CupidsPlay, Relationships Defined, Love Fate Destiny, DoULike, Ragu

Basic Information
About Tonnia      Honest and caring
Gender      Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2013 um 12:15 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 19. September 2011 um 12:00

How are you doing? Its such a great pleasure reading from you again, You seems like a responsible man and i'll like to be a very close friend, also weighing the option of having a serious relationship with you as i am ready to settle down with the right man. I'm kinda new to this online dating but here is more about me. I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident,smart, sweet, and very kind human being. I value honesty and good manners. I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence. I respect good values and hard work. I do believe in true love and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I love to travel and have fun...

I'm passionate and loving, i believe that trust and open communication can prevent misunderstandings in a relationship and prevent pain, which I'm sure we all have experienced one or many times in a lifetime. I'm not looking for perfection but instead someone perfect for me.  I need someone kind, sweet, strong,caring and honest, hardworking someone that won't be scared to be reborn from the ashes and build a new and better life; someone that doesn't run when love appears at his door; a man, a child at heart, someone that likes to smile, play, live life to his fullest,and love and respect himself and family. A strong and gentle man that I can be proud to call him my man, my companion, my friend, my lover, my husband. It's easy to find beauty, it's hard to find true love. Learn to value what is inside of the box. Im not saying the outside does not carry it's importance, but one without the other does not complete its purpose. I want a person that I can talk to without words,that I can let myself go and feel protected and cherished I am not ready for any head games as i am tried of been deceived.I need a straight forward man that would understand me and also listen to me so we can talk things out and sort it our way.... I'm looking for a serious relationship with someone special who can help make each day special.More about me i was born in Malaga spain ,I have learnt to leave a very careful life and also been honest because i figured life is to short for any kind of dishonesty.

After i finished my college education i started working as a Nanny ,I love to swim,listen to good music,i just enjoy outdoor generally.There is nothing so special about me.I am just a simple lady that loves everything about life...I am simply looking for a well mannered man,caring, loving, trustworthy and easy going he should also be understanding.Honesty matters to me alot,I believe before a good friendship is earned it requires a lot of trust. Tell me more about yourself and send me more pics,You look very wonderful and handsome .I have looked for man all around But i stopped when i saw you and also i will like to know what type of woman you are looking for. and see if we would have things in common .I Will really want to chat with you and u can add me to your gmail list and share some feeling with you.Here is

I  will be looking for you to add me on there and chat with you.

Take care.    Thanks For Getting back To Me....

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.29.148 with SMTP id i20cs98877wea;
        Mon, 19 Sep 2011 02:50:23 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <tonnianorma@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of tonnianorma@gmail.com designates 10.42.148.71 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.42.148.71;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of tonnianorma@gmail.com designates 10.42.148.71 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=tonnianorma@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=tonnianorma@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.42.148.71])
        by 10.42.148.71 with SMTP id q7mr3529674icv.172.1316425821209 (num_hops = 1);
        Mon, 19 Sep 2011 02:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=t9ONqw4XqA71vBgePuM76UwtUFuzSJxHXpVD2gij6Yk=;
        b=aJZm/qH4RnYXpPX+lKrbKvPhvTGbmGBliDnixB7Wodru3DjwzNAIRktmlqXw1R4+4g
         +t5qwqMAFfK1eMGE9jHmaECxRlkFBvmJodvZVVBXVf9aAH3pljGbkkEEppZdwoh3/Igy
         0Zkj0N6vcnLN8HQKSnPDgAckHy/cs+Ha6r/xU=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.42.148.71 with SMTP id q7mr3529674icv.172.1316425821202; Mon,
19 Sep 2011 02:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.170.68 with HTTP; Mon, 19 Sep 2011 02:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:50:20 +0100
Message-ID: <CACpGB3nvnQynK1f4uPFDo_TQHqYroKgrs5m5oYagBJKTWEFvkQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HI
To: xxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=90e6ba1efd5072290e04ad484514

--90e6ba1efd5072290e04ad484514
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=90e6ba1efd5072290a04ad484512

--90e6ba1efd5072290a04ad484512
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email over google inline so not to trace

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:50:20 +0100

l__20_.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
l__20_.jpg
l__21_.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
l__21_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 19. September 2011 um 14:03

Die Mail ist in weiten Teilen identisch mit: Awilda <awildasaladin@yahoo.com>

Ausschnitte gibt es auch noch bei: Nicolas <nicolas_walter200@yahoo.com>

lemansue schrieb on 19. September 2011 um 11:53:
State: Pennsylvania
City: Harrisville

lemansue schrieb on 19. September 2011 um 11:56:
Lives in Chicago Ridge, Illinois

Die Datezeile verrät uns ausserdem, dass die Mail nicht aus den USA kommen kann.
Der Zeitstempel +0100 verweist eher auf Westafrika. Zwinkernd

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 03. September 2017 um 10:53

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Remainder of the World - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden