Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Dorri <dorrimehani@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2166 mal)

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Dorri <dorrimehani@hotmail.com>
07. September 2011 um 23:20

Post aus Terroristenland   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Eingeliefert über http://www.buzzkoo.com

ramineh   female   25 Jahre   IR bam, IR 

Salam,
friendship is not because of feelings or what we have but
understanding,sharing and caring.friendship does
not think distance,age or even color and religion or tribe,
friendship is not just playing or
chatting with each other,but friendship is hearing each other's voice
from the heart,someone who will cares as much as i do.

I am Dorri from Iran,i want to be your friend
please mail me on (dorrimehani@hotmail.com)then i can send you
my picture and as well tell you more about me.
hope to hear from you soonest
thanks.
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. September 2011 um 11:03 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20059  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Dorri <dorrimehani@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. September 2011 um 23:21

http://www.buzzkoo.com/ramineh

Zitat:

Allgemeines

Kopfzeile:      
About me
Vorname:      
dorri
Nachname:      
mehani
Land:      
Iran
Stadt:      
bam
Suche nach:      
Mann
Beschreibung

About me

I am good looking with perfect body figure though i do not have much to say for now till i meet my prince whom i know is also searching for me because i believe so much in fate and fairy tale since my name Dorri. I know my dream man is out there searching for me of which i pray and hope to meet him here. This is all i can say now till i meet him and i will accept my prince once i see him because my instincts will tell me. I am from a muslim family that believes so much in the principle of proper child upbringing.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 07. September 2011 um 23:23

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 08. September 2011 um 21:43

So oft wie die "Allah" hier schreibt sieht es schon fast wie eine Reklamesendung aus. Laut lachend Laut lachend 

Assalamu"alaikum xxxxxxx,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Dorri Ramineh Mehani, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. 

I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1985 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, Farhad Afshar Mehani of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.

Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner.

On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an Islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 26 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 26 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. 

I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Ramineh means quiet and peaceful in Farsi language of Iran, so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Dorri.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.216.185.73 with SMTP id t51cs115618wem;
        Thu, 8 Sep 2011 01:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.229.66.215 with SMTP id o23mr289637qci.17.1315470096718;
        Thu, 08 Sep 2011 01:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <dorrimehani@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.111.76])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id s3si613316qcx.69.2011.09.08.01.21.35;
        Thu, 08 Sep 2011 01:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of dorrimehani@hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of dorrimehani@hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.76 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=dorrimehani@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU166-W52 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
         Thu, 8 Sep 2011 01:21:35 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU166-W5216DCC6C29D7E3F6DA0C8AB1E0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: dorrimehani@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
        boundary="_b05d55fd-8eb3-48aa-8f28-cbcc0700c5eb_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.28.76]
To: xxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?If_it_is_y?= =?windows-1256?Q?our_wish=2C_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?i_will_app?= =?windows-1256?Q?reciate_it?=
=?windows-1256?Q?_forever=2C=FE?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v4=?=
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 08:21:34 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <1699149663.20110907232407@googlemail.com>
References: <1699149663.20110907232407@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Sep 2011 08:21:35.0256 (UTC) FILETIME=[52A5E180:01CC6E00]

--_b05d55fd-8eb3-48aa-8f28-cbcc0700c5eb_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="_d3671082-4753-43a0-a633-45aae3d12e56_"

--_d3671082-4753-43a0-a633-45aae3d12e56_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. September 2011 um 11:04 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 08. September 2011 um 21:44

Eingeliefert über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.28.76
IP address:                     41.214.28.76
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.214.28.76