Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mary <marybabyand201@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 4027 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Mary <marybabyand201@gmail.com>
17. August 2011 um 13:34

from www.saymehi.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
baby1010: i will tell you latter ...

baby1010
   - 26 y/o female
   - new oyrk, USA
   - English, English, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-08-16 12:01:02
   - ID: 69746

- Friends:

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1985 - February - 1
Height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type      Slim
Ethnicity      Mixed
Religion      Catholic
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $50,000-$70,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      female
Looking for an age range      20 -  75
Looking for a height      6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Friendship

Description:
i will tell you latter

Ideal match description:
i will tell you latter

Zitat:
From: baby1010       Date: 2011-08-16 16:55:39       Reply

baby1010
    26 y/o female
    new oyrk, USA

Dearest One,
(marybabyand2 01@gmail.com)
My name is Miss Mary i saw your profile today in this site and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address (marybabyand201@gma il.com)so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address,i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Miss Vera (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life Yours Love Miss Mary.(marybabyand20 1@gmail.com)
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 21:53 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10091 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Mary <marybabyand201@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. August 2011 um 13:38

My dear,
How is your day? Mine is fine over here in  Dakar..Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is Mary Jude,Am 24yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr Jude Ebue was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture, hope you will like it. As i was telling you, I'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay hear as a refugee. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father Paul Frank). who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel in the camp because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is  ( +221-762-946-201) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call,because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to school and continue with my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin)here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5m(four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is being transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you is a question i knew you might ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God, and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life,my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from my country.i have two uncles,that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late father's houses,properties and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. I wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncles know of the money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money too,it was as if my father saw their deed because he knew the implications of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason while he made the deposit in Scotland,so i believe that you will help me also believe that it is the will of God to be in contact with you. So i will be waiting for your positive response towards it so that i will give you the bank contacts and the account details to contact the bank for more about it
However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French ,i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school days,I will like you to send me some of your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell,i will be thinking about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day
Yours faithfully
Mary. 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.184.225 with SMTP id ex1cs218508vdc;
        Wed, 17 Aug 2011 02:10:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <marybabyand201@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of marybabyand201@gmail.com designates 10.223.61.211 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.223.61.211;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of marybabyand201@gmail.com designates 10.223.61.211 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=marybabyand201@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=marybabyand201@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.223.61.211])
        by 10.223.61.211 with SMTP id u19mr1056078fah.146.1313572203420 (num_hops = 1);
        Wed, 17 Aug 2011 02:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=33JpuLZq+X57KgOESJ58BMB4+9fiKqvzduPdupz/sBk=;
        b=luAT9iYKMcPLIN7o5MfEAwnucDQlwPWKNyNFxxnBBG6ZBe+1yjjj5U6Ej+ysd8tZM6
         IecnMlJFKB4YEm/KYWnv93ixDe2Hluf87q7gvSoyan6bh719QjxMnqJix+wT+NbnR0YW
         xligMSbID2+/oTVtRzuHFhq4EuhUyCH0AZMD4=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.223.61.211 with SMTP id u19mr1056078fah.146.1313572203414;
Received: by 10.223.3.12 with HTTP; Wed, 17 Aug 2011 02:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:10:03 +0200
Message-ID: <CAEX14ae8yJ35p3cVgB2pH=3X=0t4zV+LhVYaBeGe-OU1r5L3mA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0015174029d09246a104aaafdc8d

email send over google inline so not to trace

Zitat:
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 21:52 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Mary <marybabyand201@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 17. August 2011 um 13:40

lemansue schrieb on 17. August 2011 um 13:38:
presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar

the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5m(four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema