Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Michael <michael_bday@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1830 mal)

nichtmitmir
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Austria
Michael <michael_bday@hotmail.com>
13. August 2011 um 16:12

unentschlossen hat jemand mit diesem Herrn Erfahrungen? Er hat mir auch ein Bild seines Sohnes geschickt, das habe ich wunschgemäß hier nicht hochgeladen.
Danke für jede Hilfe

Good afternoon how are you doing today and how was your night?thanks so much for your response..am really happy to hear from you as i never believe in online dating platform and also i am a very busy man and do not really have time to meet woman until a friend of mine told me about Parship and i have decided to give it a try and see how its goes.

Anyways here are few stuffs about me,my hobbies are reading,Cooking and i like Dancing,I have no Brother No Sister because i am the only lucky child of my parents..sweet,uh? well its hard ups and downs growing up being the only kid in the house..My likes are Honesty,Cheerful,Cooking,Reading,love watching Sport Football,basket ball,camping,fishing,cruise etc and also am caring,my Dislikes are Lie-rs,Cheaters,Dishonesty,Hurting someone Else's feelings.I am 47 years.my Father from the Austria while my Mother from Switzerland.i was born in Austria but i was very small when my Parents move to USA....i School and grew up in America and i just moved back to Vienna Austria 2 years ago.i lost my dad 6 years ago its was a bad day but i have to move on with my life...i have one son 10years old Ricky live with my mother now in the UK London...i sent my son to the UK to live with my mother do to my work..the mother of my son left me and my son 4 years ago after i told her to stop using hard drugs..she left and never come back,
I am an Antiques dealer and i have travel all over the country .....

I am a CLASSY MAN,I am ONLY looking for true serious relationships...A lasting open partnership, reliable and above all HONEST. I am also mature,intelligent and spiritual,as well as fit,sweet and very playful.I am also honest,reliable,respectful and available.

am looking for a woman of my own,a woman to love and respect,
i will like to know more about you and hopefully to get some photo's from you too,
do have a lovely Sunday,
hope to hear from you soon,
Mick

ps...hope you like my pics 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <michael_bday@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to XXX@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 07 Aug 2011 13:34:42 -0000
Received: from blu0-omc3-s15.blu0.hotmail.com (EHLO blu0-omc3-s15.blu0.hotmail.com) [65.55.116.90]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx078) with SMTP; 07 Aug 2011 15:34:42 +0200
Received: from BLU161-W55 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s15.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 7 Aug 2011 06:34:41 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU161-w55DCC6BF3818D3BFFAD4D5E93E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_2293729f-a211-47eb-b987-b309150e5265_"
X-Originating-IP: [188.72.227.100]
To: <xxxxx@gmx.at>
Subject: RE: parship
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 13:34:41 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <20110807130949.21920@gmx.net>
References: <20110807130949.21920@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Aug 2011 13:34:41.0777 (UTC) FILETIME=[C3117E10:01CC5506]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5qGvjiYiqmkAfpl9CSmO2H9UPLk3aT1o1QCfE0Xx1rBdRRiINfyaBxADyQi
AC1VSZz3xFK7hmRt+p2t18RuNHpAzymEVTPr+Xthcmf0eKIaONtSHNkFvLLsAhzqcOCDxoJFc3Xv
FMeKxjJbL6uYD/KQIXo0+euzCPW7tpzbuURl6PrhVK/2X9o6H4buCYQNxlhsX6Q/ByhGROMRSS4m
dIs1PLcTwKdGk8=V1;
X-GMX-UID: V0RKR391HmFhYLiEHXM10UwwOdA/X0c8
X-Flags: 1411

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2017 um 15:33 von Webmaster »  

mick2.jpg ( 39 KB | 0 Downloads )
mick2.jpg
mick5.jpg ( 88 KB | 0 Downloads )
mick5.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Michael <michael_bday@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. August 2011 um 16:21

@ nichtmitmir

Smiley

email over germany

Code
Alles auswählen
188.72.227.100 - Geo Information
IP Address 	188.72.227.100
Host 	188.72.227.100
Location 	DE DE, Germany
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
ISP 	Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
AS Number 	AS28753 Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.) 

Zitat:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 13. August 2011 um 18:10

nichtmitmir schrieb on 13. August 2011 um 16:12:
I am a CLASSY MAN,I am ONLY looking for true serious relationships...A lasting open partnership, reliable and above all HONEST. I am also mature,intelligent and spiritual,as well as fit,sweet and very playful.I am also honest,reliable,respectful and available.

Die Mail ist typischer westafrikanischer Scammertext.
Den obigen Abschnitt finden wir hier bei uns bereits unter:

Daniel Wyndham <dan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@live.com> <daniel.wyndham@myspace.com>
Calvin Peter <cpeter@live.com>
Dakotah Perrigo <perrigo_48@yahoo.com>
Oswald Kurt <oswaldkurt007@yahoo.com>
Leo Lawson <leo.lawson@yahoo.com> <terryleo4865@aol.de> <lawsonterry_77@live.com>

Und...und...und...

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 13. August 2011 um 18:17

Zitat:

Die Mail wurde über die deutsche Leaseweb verschleiert.
Nach der Datezeile ist Westafrika - Ghana - die wahrscheinliche Herkunft.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 14. August 2011 um 10:52

@ nichtmitmir

Hat er sich einmal geäußert, wo er in den USA gelebt haben will? Sein Autokennzeichen gibt Oregon an.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sinamanou
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 19. August 2011 um 15:25

Aufpassen! Beim chatten über skype wollte er letztendlich von mir eine Überweisung von 3.000 Dollar für den shipping agent seiner Antiquitäten von Dubai nach Zürich! 
Hab ihn in dem Glauben gelassen, dass ich das machen werde. Und dann noch zur Info eines seiner e-mails an mich:

Hello My Damsel  ,
         Good morning morning how are you doing today and how was your night?thanks so much for all your love and the caring..i did get a mail from the hotel for the confirmation and i have reply them and the deal have been sealed...honey its was wonderful chatting with you and am very happy when you told me am the man in your life now and you are giving us a chance so we can build a good relationship together..you do not know how much am happy to give me the chance to be the man in your life.. 
i have a strong believe that My Search is Over I've searched for you beyond the stars,throughout the years and so very far somehow i knew that you were out there but that's the thing...i didn't know where.when i will find you,i just kept crying but i couldn't give up...i had to keep trying.
She's out there,I'm thinking,i continued my search for the love i was seeking from hour to hour and from place to place,i didn't give up in this heart-rushing race the days went by,
as well as the years it had brought me nothing but painful tears then all of a sudden there you stood...like a beautiful angel floating in the woods where have you been?all of my life
i long for the moment to call you mine.in love's embrace We'll be together.Our love is protected and will last forever.fate has lead me to you the one from above...my search is over,i've finally found you my one and only angel,no Words Can describe you,i would say you were perfect but that doesn't describe you,no words can explain how great you are,you're way beyond compare.i would say you were amazing,
but you are more than that,i can't even describe you,you are out of this world!
i would say you were beautiful but your sexiness is to extreme,i can't even begin to put words together,you blow my mind away.i would say you were...gorgeous, fantastic,ravishing,stunning etc,but these words don't even complement you,you are just so breathe taking that there are no words on earth to describe you!that's why i care about you...

Now i am beginning to dream about us as family and what we will achieve together as one big house...like you said you are looking for a strong man and i believe you are a strong woman too,can't you see that together we will conquer the world with what people saw as our weaknesses...baby do you believe in the saying..."behind every successful man there is a woman"? .......but this time i want to assure you that i will always be there for you any time you need me..you have so much corrupted my heart with kind words that i do not need an anti virus no more..lol....i know that deep down in my heart this has come to stay and that there is nothing in the world that can come in between us....i have been all alone by myself this years i do not have friends because i do not keep any but do have colleagues and no father either this is why i am happy you came into my life as my friend and for this i will always cherish the day i found you,only God has the final say to this and i believe in my heart that this has been ordained from heaven.....

There comes a certain point in ones life when if you don't have a partner/spouse to share your life with then it is possible to feel that you are living a life without love.your children if you have had any may have grown and started their own lives.While they certainly love you,they are not involved in your life on a day to day basis.Other people who are involved in relationships have their own lives and loves to tend to.it can become a very very lonely existence when you don't have that someone special in your life,there is also Love for Power,love for fame,love for money,love for parents,love for whatever you can name.love is what trigger a person to fight for their goal.there are many types of love and it is up to you to find the answer yourself and make your life worthwhile.when love is the most beautiful feeling felt at heart then how can life be life without it?love is the language of the heart and every gets a lifetime to feel it,cherish it and experience its beauty...

i wanna be the one to knock your door first on Friday morning to give you a flower and a big hug..i wanna be the to call you honey..i wanna be the man to take you out on a Friday night and have a lot of fun and never wanna go back home..
you are a wonderful woman and i will love to spend the rest of my life with you...
do have a wonderful day my queen
hope to meet you soon,
Mick Cares 
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2017 um 15:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema