Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kate <kately77@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2707 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Kate <kately77@yahoo.com>
13. August 2011 um 01:37

from www.24freedate.com  

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
kathmmomy: am a careing lovely girl i need real love fro...

kathmmomy
   - 26 y/o Female
   - Senegal, dakar
   - English, English, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-08-11 12:24:17
   - E-Mail or ID: 121133

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      Female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1985 - May - 8
Body type      Average
Education      College student
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      30 -  75
Relationship      Marriage

Description:
am a careing lovely girl i need real love from a man

Ideal match description:
any body is ok for me

Zitat:
From: kathmmomy       Date: 2011-08-11 12:54:39       Reply

kathmmomy
    26 y/o Female
    dakar, Senegal

GOOD DAY My Dear
How are you doing today,hope every thing is under control,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so,My name is Ms Kately mbogo, I come across your profile in this site and I personally became interested in being your friend even more than that,but as time goes on we will know better , though we can not meet face to face for the moment ,but all is the same. I will be very glad if you can grant me my request and do me a favour by replying back ,then I will be glad to express my self and feeling to you.and have other things to shae together.So feel free to contact me any time you wish in.
(kately77 (a/t)y/a/h/o/o/ dot/c/o/m)
Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and remain Bless. Regards,
Ms kately mbogo

kately77@yahoo.com

(kately77 (a/t)y/a/h/o/o/ dot/c/o/m)

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Kate Mbogo
25 - Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2011 um 16:46 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10646/afr11171 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Kate <kately77@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. August 2011 um 01:48

Hello,
Its nice reading from you today, Anyway am Kately a very down to earth girl with one great since of humour with lots of confidence. I am A little bit different thought, as I am a open person who is comfortable and happy with whom I am. I can take a lot of pride in my appearance and I feel equally comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt too. I am single with no dependants or ties and hung ups with no insecurities. I've had the privilege to go a lot of places, and enjoy a lot of experiences and learnt enough to know there's so much more to learn today and the possibilities are endless. I am passionate and cheerful about what I do and I like to think outside the square. I am a Good listener and try to be Adaptable and I am comfortable in most situations today to whatever situation arises. I don?t drink due to a long-term health issue and it is not a problem for myself anyway. I work part time in two jobs that I am very happy doing and that lets me furthering my education and study. I have a creative passion with my long-term goals and my ideas for the future that I am completely focused on. I have patience and I Don't let emotions rule my decisions. Sometimes I win, and sometimes I have to wait or look for another ways. Yes I do have a balance with life along with other important things too with life. Thought I try not to take things too seriously as I also can go with the flow and enjoy the beautiful scenery that inspires or where you can bask in the sun and realise it is still a wonderful world!. Lets say I am not afraid to step up to the plate and hit it right out of the stadium. 

I enjoy the company of interesting people and good conversation. I enjoy more of the simple things in life now. I am not the sort of the 'life and soul of the party out every night person. I am sociable and enjoy meeting new people. My very close friends and family are important part of my life too. I enjoy the warm quiet atmosphere and moments at home with a DVD or with very close friends and family. Yes I am romantic and enjoy a 'quiet evening with a candlelit dinner and a warm fire at night. I do enjoy a sunset on the beach with a campfire. Yes I can cook and clean. I have a few great recipes for a campfire too. Thought I do have a wide variety of interests and hobbies. I enjoy picnics, walking barefoot in the sand and listening to the waves at night. Thought some of my spare time I enjoy camping, hot pools, travelling, bbq, reading, movies, Mini golf, ten pin bowling, dinner, 4x4 off road and anything else that sounds like fun. Movies I am a bit of a sci-fi and comedy person but saying that a great action and thrillers is always great. I have a passion for good music and high quality music reproduction. I am a true blue ford person and I also like Chrysler too. I Love animals very much, Well i hope you will get back to me soon. Ones again thanks for your photos and for telling me more about your self. I will give you my warm kisses now and wait to read from you soon.

My Kindest Regards,
Kately.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.112.2 with SMTP id im2cs100761vdb;
        Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.231.3.207 with SMTP id 15mr340528ibo.0.1313191677508;
        Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <kately77@yahoo.com>
Received: from omp1022.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (omp1022.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.89.166])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id q3si4492154ibj.67.2011.08.12.16.27.54;
        Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of kately77@yahoo.com designates 98.138.89.166 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.89.166;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of kately77@yahoo.com designates 98.138.89.166 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=kately77@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 85522 invoked by uid 1000); 12 Aug 2011 23:27:54 -0000
Received: (qmail 47033 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Aug 2011 23:27:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313191674; bh=bMTkXEWQHJiLKwA9e9H0o+aHHNUBoc0N54Mek2QlCfY=; tent-Type; h5i3r+QKv8rq4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  XSecwyJ+QKoxY=;
X-YMail-OSG: oj_HBb4VM1nGtYBs4oHy.WtzfGMR7CnublbAVodQvynzzWe
k5FooOw1xUP1dc_h1YYBahte2JEyN8PE9bwvtVNK9thG7fHJOQ0K6Y0kCrJl
v7mdefwlM8RkI81grjaZSdq4EWB0b_n2BJhQzeTgUDqt7h8Ky7HKKuGY6LfX
3RtMydV43WTs8ZuRuzPAVlwnyWuF4wflG_Ux1xMgAGy6REicjoW3S9_RtGZM
nV0CP1lzOnw54k7gPlEd8MaTZQmJkYbQ7j7IE_ux0lWrC6wWu5vjqpxeltqM
lMphPOuMX.FdxcNEmzNfMZOLX68rxc0uzTfe90VgsGDpWNLsT__IS8ZgzJEC
FExFSzzioOQ76RbBaE9XhpT8blf9EkuW6yOL8QrBQPAIeFmotJXWIGL97r3P
8XXvbjherkg68.lngv9P8Qc1eXrRQQWAuDdljwoFWdn8ZUT5By.se7McnGDi
1ckasPA--
Received: from [41.214.124.229] by web121703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via https; Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:27:53 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.313619
Message-ID: <1313191673.33497.YahooMailClassic@web121703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice Meeting You xxx,
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.214.124.229
Host 	41.214.124.229
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL 

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2023 um 20:59 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #2 - 18. August 2011 um 04:15

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 19. August 2011 um 16:17

Mit dem 2. Abschnitt aus der Email Antwort #1 habe ich zwei weitere unterschiedliche Profile gefunden.
Beide sind leider ohne Bilder. weinend weinend weinend

Auf onlinedatingplaza.com Smiley

Zitat:
Erika Fagoma
Personal Information

First Name Erika
    Last Name Fagoma
    Country Senegal
    City dakar
    Zip code 00221
    Birthday December 26, 1979
    Gender Female
    I am here for Dating
    Interested in Man
    Tell others about yourself I am romantic and enjoy a 'quiet evening with a candlelit dinner and a warm fire at night. I do enjoy a sunset on the beach with a campfire. Yes I can cook and clean. I have a few great recipes for a campfire too. Thought I do have a wide variety of interests and hobbies. I enjoy picnics, walking barefoot in the sand and listening to the waves at night. Thought some of my spare time I enjoy camping, hot pools, travelling, bbq, reading, movies, Mini golf, ten pin bowling, dinner, 4x4 off road and anything else that sounds like fun. Movies I am a bit of a sci-fi and comedy person but saying that a great action and thrillers is always great. I have a passion for good music and high quality music reproduction. I am a true blue ford person and I also like Chrysler too. I Love animals very much, Well i hope you will get back to me and aswell tell me more about your self. Hope to read from you real soon. My Email is Erikafagoma@yahoo.fr sendsome photos of you and i will send mine.

Und ein männliches auf peoplemeet.ca  Smiley

Zitat:
SHOW PROFILE PAGE for guest
Username:      KOWAS
Relationship Type:        Dating
Orientation:      Bi-Sexual
Credits available:      Yes

City:      Accra-ghana-west-africa

Snappy Headline:       
LOOKS AND LIKES
Profile:
I do have a wide variety of interests and hobbies. I enjoy picnics, walking barefoot in the sand and listening to the waves at night. Thought some of my spare time I enjoy camping, hot pools, travelling, bbq, reading, movies, Mini golf, ten pin bowling, dinner, 4x4 off road and anything else that sounds like fun. Movies I am a bit of a sci-fi and comedy person but saying that a great action and thrillers is always great. I have a few great recipes for a campfire too. I have a passion for good music. I enjoy the warm quiet atmosphere and moments at home with a DVD or with very close friends and family. Yes I am romantic and enjoy a quiet evening too with a candlelit dinner and a warm fire at night. Sports: Aerobics, Martial arts, Swimming Favorite things: I'll tell you later Last reading: newspaper, a magazine Common interests: Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Movies / Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema