Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Hannah <hannah.shane@rocketmail.com> (Gelesen: 2099 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Hannah <hannah.shane@rocketmail.com>
03. August 2011 um 19:21

Hello how r eyou doing.. it will be my pleasure to know you if you don't mind.,. am hannah here is my id. email me here hannah.shaneatrocketmaildotcom

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. April 2021 um 18:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Hannah <hannah.shaneat@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. August 2011 um 19:24

https://www.yepfriends.com/ShowUser_uid_pennyspy.aspx

Zitat:
Username:pennyspy
Distance:8159.8 kilometers

Basic Information
Height: 5' 8" - 173cm

Weight: 123 lbs - 56 kg
Body Type: Normal

Looking for: Something serious
Eyes: Black

Hair: Blond
Smoking: No

Drinking: No 

Extra Information
About me: About my myself, straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking and easy to please. Importantly, I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. I am a one man's woman . I do not do drugs, do not abuse alcohol and do not play head games. I like to look at issues from different perspectives to achieve better understanding.like honesty and truthfulness.hate lies and cheat. I am spontaneous and enjoy doing whatever I am doing at the time. I would like to meet someone who has similar values and believes that family is important. Also, that communication is key to a healthy relationship. Chemistry and attraction is important.. I am compassionate, reasonable, stable lifestyle, and put family first over my own needs..... I look to find the positives in life even in negative situations. I am forgiving because I understand that everyone makes mistakes. I am confident and comfortable with myself.
Looking for: am single looking for a man.. that will love me for who am ..an honest man that is loyal sincere faithful and responsible..
Interests: Sport, Music, Movies, Chat

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. April 2021 um 19:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema