Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Tony Campbell <toncamp02@live.com> (Gelesen: 8105 mal)

Swiss
Ex-Mitglied

Tony Campbell <toncamp02@live.com>
21. Juli 2011 um 21:27

Änderung:

Hallo

Der liebe Dr. Tony Campbell leistet Schwerarbeit. Sorry, mein hoppliches Deutsch, wohne in der Schweiz, 
aber komme ursprünglich aus Dänemark.

Zitat:

Tony Campbell born 05.07.68 to a native American from Texas and mom from Spain which i told you earlier on
i attended University of Texas Medical School at Houston and studied Orthopedic Surgery which i later gained employment
in Children's Medical Center Dallas, Texas

my life was working well when i got married a nice father who runs his family with all respect
it became a nightmare when things turn sore the experience is one i must give thanks that it occurred if not i would have lived with such a woman forever
i coming to hamburg to seek contract work is to remove the shame back home and regain my daughter
my lawyer made contact with some persons in the teaching hospital and i had this work which i use to kill my time
i have work permit to live and work in Germany.

Ein Monat vergeht.. und er ist da für mich, 3 bis 5 Stunden jeden Tag. 
Er hat seine private Sachen zurück in die Staaten geschickt... und einen Freund wollte das nach Mexico umdirigieren. 
Also.. verliebt wie ich bin, erzähle ich ihm.. Du kannst deine Sachen zur mich schicken......... Griesgrämig

Jetzt wird die Geschichte sehr kompliziert:

Zitat:

Good day Tony A. Campbell and xxxxx xxxxxxx ,
                 We received the concerning the consignment with transaction number CBFS-SYP1098 of a  Dr Tony Andrew Campbell .  We have received a directive from the depositor in Kabul in the name Dr Tony Andrew Campbell from Afghanistan that  you are his only reliable receiver  of his two metallic  alluvial suitcases in our custody , The data you have provided has been recorded for future references , We will need a little more from you to ensure that these Items are delivered to only the bearer with your full name , please provide the following information about you so that the boxes will be delivered to you without any further delay .

1) Your identification type plus Identification number of a valid identity
2) The time and date of delivery
3) telepnone or fax number

We will contact you as soon as we get the necessary information from you , if you have questions you can call me on the office telephone number : (+44) 703 595 8217 .
                Our report shows all of the shipping costs have been covered but the charged fees have been expended because the consignment has been delivered to a first address and again rediverted , we will need the International Custom Claerances for your country , We await your response with all correct data for our system, then we will deliver as soon as possible
Regards

Dip. Christine Adolph
Suntek for Qingdao diplomatic courier and logistics

ok... Ich muss GBP 1950 yahlen für custom ( Zoll). Der liebe Doktor verspricht mir natürlich alles rückzustatten. 
Ich .. Idiot zahle.. aber nicht via Western Union sonderen an einer Bankverbindung.

Dann kommt der grosse Schock... Die 2 Kuvert werden in Heathrow gescannt... und sind gefüllt mit Geld... 
um die 10 MUSD. Ich werde jetzt regelrecht zur Schnecke gemacht von "Tony" und "Christine". 
Jetzt muss ich GBP 31000 zahlen, dass ich nicht als "Geldwäscher" verhaftet werde. Die wollen mich auch nach London haben. 

Ich habe jetzt auf Internationale Scam Seiten Dr. Tony (Andrew) Campbell gewarnt.

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:29 von »  

Mum_N_Dad.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
Mum_N_Dad.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Tony Campbell <toncamp02@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. Juli 2011 um 22:08

@ Swiss

Es fällt mir immer reichlich schwer jemandem bei uns Willkommen zu heissen, wenn er/sie auf einen Scammer reingefallen ist.  weinend
Deine Geschichte hört sich spannend an und wir würden gerne mehr darüber erfahren.

Lese dir doch als erstes einmal unsere Boardregeln durch.
Zum schnelleren Auffinden benutzt du einfach den Tab dafür am oberen Seitenrand.

Und dann poste uns doch alles, was du von diesem Gaukler hast.
Ich werde deinen Beitrag hier abtrennen, denn es handelt sich offensichtlich auf den Bildern um eine andere Person.
Ich verschiebe deinen Beitrag in den geschützten Bereich "Scam Or NoScam".
Dort sind noch kleine Fehler erlaubt, die wir evtl. berichtigen können, bevor wir ihn an die Öffentlichkeit verschieben.

Wichtig ist, dass du alles in möglichst chronologischer Reihenfolge postest.
Immer eine Mail mit dem dazugehörigen Quelltext senden, damit wir es besser auswerten können.
Auch die Dokumente oder mitgeschickten Bilder hängst du immer an die entsprechende Mail mit an.

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juli 2011 um 16:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Swiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 22. Juli 2011 um 13:13

Dear all,

Sorry about my English - I am originally from Denmark. 

For almost 2 month I have been love scammed from apparently Ghana. I met this man over www.Friendscout.ch
he was claiming being of American/native/Spanish heritage - I got a lot of nice photos .. normally pictures.

He wrote:

Mail:

Betreff:            I rest now and wake 12:00 my time...............Love You      
Von:            "Tony Campbell" <toncamp02@live.com>  
An:            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      
Datum:             21.05.11 13:11:03

"Tony Campbell,  born 05.07.68 to a native American from Texas and mom from Spain which i told you earlier on. 
I attended University of Texas Medical School at Houston and studied Orthopedic Surgery which I later gained employment in Children's Medical Center Dallas, Texas"

He told me, that his ex-wife lives in Zurich with his daughter Larissa ( a typical Swiss name)

He attended in be a summit in NYC with other doctors.. I got some nice pics from the trip there. Suddenly he volunteers to the International Assistance Mission in Afghanistan as an orthopedic - and he was waiting for clearance of his papers. He told me that he had a meeting with Dirk Frans - Executive Director at International Assistance Mission (Much later I contacted Dirk - he is for real.. and he doesn't know any doctor by that name).

"Tony" is there for me everyday - 3-7 hours.. intensive, very caring. We goes "SKYPE" and the video is apparently only working from my side. The first evening I saw him .. just in a flash.. under a second. In NYC the video camera is not working and in Kabul you are not allowed to have cameras ( military rules)

An US general was hurt, and "Tony" saved his life .... He told me details of the operations.. etc... I am follow his life as an orthopedic - he telling me about the US general, about hospitals units around the Airport of Kabul, about helicopters coming in with wounded. He told med, that he is stationed in ISAF in Kabul.

Exactly one month after we met - he went sad and I asked why? He told me, that his suitcases with personal papers, some cash, his wallet everything were on its way to US - but a friend of him has betrayed him.... and want to re-direct those suitcases to Mexico. 

Ok... I just told him, that he could re-direct those 2 suitcases to me - I would keep his stuff save. He was so happy - and I got a copy of the deposit almost straight away.... and now a company is coming in.. Qingdao Suntek -  A Mrs. Christine Adolph - a  retired diplomat.. The story is crazy... She will personally follow those two suitcases from Heathrow to Zurich - for me to get them there. I did get a kind of delivery receipt that Dr. Tony A. Campbell - accepting me as recipient. 

The day after I have to pay for the re-directing/custom... GBP 1'950. I was instructed to pay, but I wouldn't pay over Western Union. I paid into a bank account. Tony assures me, that I will be refunded as soon as he is out of Afghanistan. 

Christine Adolph ( I have spoke with her in the telephone) sends me a message.. She is in trouble in Heathrow... the suitcases are loaded with money. She sent me a scan of the suitcases. I am threatened by her to pay in GBP 31'000 ( I was not) - I told Tony that I do not have that kind of money. He begins a make pressure... I will be chased for money laundry - and I can expect Interpol to chase me any time. As he realizes, that I am NOT paying - he change strategy.. saying he is fleeing from AFG over Iran - to London to clear up the mess with the suitcases. Ooh.. yes, and now his father needs an kidney operation in US - for about USD 200'000 ... Wow... Tony tells me, that he received 10 Mill. USD from the high command in Kabul - saving this Generals life.. and the money are in those two suitcases.

I found a similar picture of the apparently the scan of the money at Google new service - search image - Betaversion - http://419.bittenus.com/10/9/yawdonkor.html - and then I began to trace.. now with a broken heart
I told him I have traced his IP.. now his name suddenly is Fifi Enuekwe, a poor Nigerian man, who was tempted to make some easy money - breaking lonely hearts - direct Telephone number - +233268517567 - it is apparently Ghana.......... his E-mail address is toncamp02@live.com. His SKYPE name was -  as he was under cover as Tony (Andrew) Campbell : butsch0071 - also his ID in www.friendscout.ch . As Fifi he has given me this SKYPE contact name: fifi.enuekwe.

Viele Grüsse - and take care out there.....Swiss

Spoiler:

Received: from [65.55.34.144] (helo=col0-omc3-s6.col0.hotmail.com)
by mx40.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1QNjzv-0001v0-00
for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Sat, 21 May 2011 13:05:31 +0200
Received: from COL110-W10 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s6.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 21 May 2011 04:05:30 -0700
Message-ID: <col110-w104C59A2229DD5A4E7D5E5CB700@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_2f0fa5fc-c9c6-446e-ae5a-171d0d4d39ff_"
X-Originating-IP: [69.60.110.96]
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I rest now and wake 12:00 my time...............Love You
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:05:29 +0200
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 May 2011 11:05:30.0307 (UTC) FILETIME=[FF5B1130:01CC17A6]
Return-Path: toncamp02@live.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:31 von »  

Tony_001.jpg ( 22 KB | Downloads )
Tony_001.jpg
Campbell_Certificate.jpg ( 121 KB | Downloads )
Campbell_Certificate.jpg
Campbell_SCAN_RESULT.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
Campbell_SCAN_RESULT.jpg
FIFI.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
FIFI.jpg
200177846_-_Campbell.jpg ( 95 KB | Downloads )
200177846_-_Campbell.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Dagger
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 22. Juli 2011 um 13:21

Eingeliefert über proxy server

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information - 69.60.110.96

Hostname: 96-110-60-69.serverpronto.com
ISP: Infolink
Organization: Serverpronto
Services: Confirmed proxy server 
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP

Geolocation Information

Zitat:

Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:05:29 +0200
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juli 2011 um 16:39 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Swiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 22. Juli 2011 um 13:38

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_69.60.110.96

Diese IP Nummer wurde auch via Romancescam beobachtet.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32766

Viele Grüsse und Danke
Swiss
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Swiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 22. Juli 2011 um 13:57

Mehre Fotos ........plötzlich ist seine Name "Andrew". Ich habe eine ganze Fotoserie vom Stierlauf in Pamplona - private Fotos. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:33 von »  

Tony_smile_2.jpg ( 105 KB | Downloads )
Tony_smile_2.jpg
108.jpg ( 66 KB | Downloads )
108.jpg
80.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
80.jpg
kiss.jpg ( 5 KB | Downloads )
kiss.jpg
Hi.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
Hi.jpg
Tony_smile_2_001.jpg ( 105 KB | Downloads )
Tony_smile_2_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

deutschmann
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 22. Juli 2011 um 14:19

zum gefälschten Pass:
* Daten maschinenlesbarer Teil stimmen nicht mit oberem Teil überein.
* Falscher Schriftsatz im maschinenlesbaren Teil.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 22. Juli 2011 um 14:53

Zum Pass 200177846 von Andrew Campbell:

Klarer Fall von Fälschung. 2010 gab es diese Pässe bereits nicht mehr.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juli 2011 um 16:40 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 22. Juli 2011 um 15:19

In a letter posted at whoscammedyou.com we find the same text, but some more photos!

419 scam from Africa!
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juli 2011 um 16:40 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Swiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 22. Juli 2011 um 15:52

Uli schrieb on 22. Juli 2011 um 15:19:
In a letter posted at whoscammedyou.com we find the same text, but some more photos!

419 scam from Africa!

Ja, ich habe auch da den Fall veröffentlicht - ich habe so viele Fotos von demselben Mann. 
Nachdem ich den Fall in "Whoscammedyou.com veröffentlicht hatte - kam nach nur 2 Stunden sehr wütende Anrufe aus Afrika. 
Danke für Eure Hilfe
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:35 von »  

Me_001.jpg ( 92 KB | Downloads )
Me_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Dagger
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 22. Juli 2011 um 18:40

Additional Mail

Noch 'ne mail samt Quelltext von Swiss per PN

Mail:

Good Morning Darling
hope you had a wonderful night for did get a good night sleep all night and as i woke up
this morning my thought traces back to you my love honey thanks for the time we had
yesterday on chat in opened a new door in my heart to love you more and more forever
my heart wish you a wonderful day at work and may you do all things with smiles
My sunshine please do not stress your self that much today
i love you so much...................................Hugs
as i go on with my daily life today i will be confident know my woman loves me the same
way i love her take care honey for my heart and thoughts are forever yours
am for always tender.........................Thoughts
Your one and only
Tony

Spoiler:

Received: from [65.55.34.148] (helo=col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com)
by mx49.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1QTSC5-0000Ml-00
for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Mon, 06 Jun 2011 07:17:42 +0200
Received: from COL110-W40 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:17:41 -0700
Message-ID: <COL110-W40ABC306172637AFB6DC57CB600@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_35d57bca-c4ce-451e-9ca3-3bcc01dcece6_"
X-Originating-IP: [128.241.104.157]
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Good Morning Darling...................................Kissssss
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:17:41 +0200
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Jun 2011 05:17:41.0133 (UTC) FILETIME=[0EF7D3D0:01CC2409]
Return-Path: toncamp02@live.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Dagger
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 22. Juli 2011 um 18:42

Eingeliefert über proxy server

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information - 128.241.104.157

Hostname: 128.241.104.157
ISP: NTT America
Organization: GBU Internet, LLC
Services: Confirmed proxy server 
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

Zitat:

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:17:41 +0200

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 22. Juli 2011 um 21:19

Zitat:
Nach ich den Fall in "Whoscammedyou.com veröffentlicht hatte - kam nach nur 2 Stunden sehr wütende Anrufe aus Afrika.

@ Swiss

Da hat der  Smiley  wohl seine Email-Adresse gegoogelt und hat sich dort gefunden.
Kurzerhand hat er sich am 17./18. Juli mit dieser ID auf Facebook registriert.
Nun nennt er sich allerdings John Chase und gibt an ein deutscher Reporter zu sein.

Zitat:
John Chase
Reporter bei Zeitverlag Gerd Bucerius
Hat Journalism hier studiert: Universität Passau
Wohnt in Berlin
Spricht Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch und 3 weitere Sprachen
Aus Hann. Münden

Ausbildung und Beruf
Arbeitgeber      

Zeitverlag Gerd Bucerius
    Reporter Aichach

Hochschule      

Universität Passau
    Journalism

Allgemeines
Interessiert an      Männer und Frauen
Geschlecht      Männlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:37 von »  

toncamp02_profile1.jpg ( 46 KB | Downloads )
toncamp02_profile1.jpg
toncamp02.jpg ( 42 KB | Downloads )
toncamp02.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 22. Juli 2011 um 21:47

Mit dem Namen Fifi Enuekwe habe ich auch das private Profil des Scammers auf Facebook gefunden.  Zwinkernd
In einem seiner Alben ist auch das Bild, dass Swiss uns in Antwort #2 geschickt hat, zu finden.
Seine ursprüngliche Heimat ist allerdings Nigeria; das westafrikanische Land, das dort die Scamszene beherrscht.

Zitat:
Fifi Enuekwe
Managing Director bei Christiana Obi (Nig) Enterprises (C.O.N.E)
Ist hier zur Schule gegangen: DDC, Warri
Aus Warri

Ausbildung und Beruf
Arbeitgeber      

Christiana Obi (Nig) Enterprises (C.O.N.E)
    Managing Director
    Representatives,Logi​stics Support Services,Haulage,Imp​orters and Exporters,Industrial​ and General Contractors

Schule      

DDC, Warri
    Abschlussklasse 1996

Philosophie
Lieblingszitate      Numbers 14:9,Psalm 23,Psalm 27:1
Sport
Lieblingsmannschaften      

LA Lakers
    Kawasaki ninja

Lieblingssportler      

Rafael Nadal
    Kobe Bryant
    Dimitar Berbatov
    John Cena - WWE Universe
    Wayne Rooney

Kunst und Unterhaltung
Musik      

Contemporary R&B
    Hip-Hop
    Hard Core Raps
    Gucci Mane
    Don Jazzy

Bücher      

Bibel
    Danielle Steel
    Bibel
    Nora Roberts Official Fan Page
    The Richest Man in Babylon

Filme      

Zwei glorreiche Halunken
    Matrix Reloaded
    Matrix Revolutions
    Rambo II – Der Auftrag

Fernsehen      

Larry King
    DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
    Criminal Minds
    Pimp My Ride
    Koko Mansion

Aktivitäten und Interessen
Aktivitäten      

Graffiti
    Reading Travelling and Making Friends

Allgemeines
Über Fifi      "Just sit back and let the good times roll. Life is wonderful, so take some friends along!"

My name is Ifeanyi Enuekwe, am 32 but as you can see i look younger, which is always a good thing Zwinkernd. am a positive and upbeat person. Some other words I might use to describe me are petite, fun, chatty, considerate, deep, thoughtful, good listener, grounded, sensitive, emotional, passionate, mysterious, insightful, intuitive, loyal, enthusiastic, authentic, optimistic, hopeless romantic or should say hopeful romantic, impulsive, impatient, intense, moody, indecisive, daydreamer, curious and open minded. I can sometimes open my mouth without thinking about whats coming out of it, I can have my blunt moments too, I like to think am a nice person, caring and sensitive, who generally gets on with most people although I have been known to struggle with negative, ignorant and narrow minded people. Personality Profile am an IDEALIST - (and the following, is so scarily accurate of me): . Idealists, as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self -- always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials. Idealists are sure that friendly cooperation is the best way for people to achieve their goals. Conflict and confrontation upset them because they seem to put up angry barriers between people. Idealists dream of creating harmonious, even caring personal relations, and they have a unique talent for helping people get along with each other and work together for the good of all. Such interpersonal harmony might be a romantic ideal, but then Idealists are incurable romantics who prefer to focus on what might be, rather than what is. The real, practical world is only a starting place for Idealists; they believe that life is filled with possibilities waiting to be realized, rich with meanings calling out to be understood. This idea of a mystical or spiritual dimension to life, the "not visible" or the "not yet" that can only be known through intuition or by a leap of faith, is far more important to Idealists than the world of material things. Highly ethical in their actions, Idealists hold themselves to a strict standard of personal integrity. They must be true to themselves and to others, and they can be quite hard on themselves when they are dishonest, or when they are false or insincere. More often, however, Idealists are the very soul of kindness. Particularly in their personal relationships, Idealists are without question filled with love and good will. They believe in giving of themselves to help others.
Interessiert an      Männer und Frauen
Beziehungsstatus      Single
Geschlecht      Männlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:39 von »  

toncamp02_profile2.jpg ( 42 KB | Downloads )
toncamp02_profile2.jpg
n534816037_2360263_197506.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
n534816037_2360263_197506.jpg
toncamp02_sonstiges2.jpg ( 16 KB | Downloads )
toncamp02_sonstiges2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Swiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 22. Juli 2011 um 23:04

Mein Gott... Es hört nicht auf. Aber ich würde gerne wissen, wer zum Teufel auf den Bildern sind. Ich weiss ziemlich genau, dass er "Andrew"( Namenschild vergrösst) heisst - und dass er Verbindungen nach Spanien hat. Ich habe sehr viele Fotos von Pamplona Seine Mutter sieht auch sehr Spanish aus.. Wahrscheinlich Barcelona. Vielen vielen Dank nochmals.. Ihr seid SUPER

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema