Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Abigail <abigailnydzi@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 834 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Abigail <abigailnydzi@yahoo.com>
20. Juli 2011 um 06:59

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

abilove123
    31 y/o female
    Milvauki, USA

how are you doing today
My name is abigail am 30 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a American By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From USA..i have been In US all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studing Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Proffession.....lol love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates...if you dont mind you can add me on yahoo so that we can talk more there to know more about each other very well...hoping to here from you...abigailnydzi@yahoo.com thats my yahoo id..take care...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Abigail <abigailnydzi@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Juli 2011 um 07:02

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=33402

Zitat:

abilove123
   - 31 y/o female
   - from Milvauki, Wisconsin, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 26 to 36 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-07-09 18:03:06

abilove123 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      26-36
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Marriage, Relationship, Casual

Personal details of abilove123

Name      ABIGAIL
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1980 June 12
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Mixed
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Occupation      Other
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About abilove123

Description:
Im kind, calm, gentle and sensitive woman. I lead a healthy way of life and I like to feel fit. I can value things I possess, I'm glad to each day I live, the sun and nature. I might say I'm honest, caring, reserved and well-balanced person. I have a very serious attitude towards relationships, and I'm looking for the one who I will love for the rest of my life. I absolutely love learning new things as I am curious about many things. I love spending time with those, who are dear to me-with my family and would like to find kind, gentle, faithful and understandable man who makes me happy and always will be close to me in a difficult minute. I see him strong, reliable, and open-minded man with a big heart.

Ideal match description:
I am interested in meeting a man who is sincere, respectful, loving, romantic, hardworking and with a good character, someone who is willing to face life with its good and bad moments next to me, teaching me that our love will deal with everything.a strong, responsible, open, decent, kind, family-oriented, tender and caring man with good sense of humor, who is ready for the biggest love in his life

efrgt.JPG ( 52 KB | Downloads )
efrgt.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 20. Juli 2011 um 07:03

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juli 2011 um 07:04 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 03. September 2017 um 11:27

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Remainder of the World - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden